Angel Fall Pt. 16

Story Info
Laurelai gives in and doubles her pleasure.
2.1k words
4.71
2.8k
00

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,401 Followers

Content warning: This chapter contains reverse rape, and double penetration.

Laurelai smiled a wicked smile, walked over to the demon, and placed his own sword against the struggling incubus' throat, forcing the demon to lift his chin slightly so he had no choice but to look at her. "I asked you a question, demon scum. What are you going to do to me if I don't release you?"

"I'll fuck you up," the demon growled. "I'll fuck you so long and hard that your owner won't even want you back after the things I've done to you."

"Is that so," she asked, trying to ignore the chill that ran up her spine at the very idea.

"Then I guess I shouldn't let you go. Not that I ever was going to, anyway. You incubi get up to all sorts of trouble when you run free. That's why I've had to kill so many of you."

"A weak bitch like you could never kill a demon like me," the incubus spat back, "I can smell your need from here. You'd rather impale yourself on my cock than run me through with my sword."

Laurelai frowned. He wasn't wrong, but she hated that he could see right through her. "Maybe you're right," she said finally, tossing the sword aside near his hips but well out of the demon's reach. "I wasn't always this weak or needy, though. A week ago, you'd already be a bloody ruin, so you could never tempt another woman to damnation ever again."

"My cocks have claimed a hundred women," he boasted, watching Laurelai even as she studied his throbbing pricks with lust in her eyes, "But never an angel... Let me free, slut, and I'll give you the ride of your life."

Laurelai laughed. "We both know that's not happening. The last thing I need is another demon trying to hold me down and rape me. Maybe it's time a woman puts you in your place for once."

While she spoke, she reached out to lightly stroke one of the demon's throbbing red cocks with her hand so that it started to twitch and drool. She looked up at the incubus' face and could see the anger at being restrained, warring with shame at the idea of a woman using him for once. Both of those were almost completely overridden by the infernal creatures' raw, undisguised lust. It ached for this as bad as she did, and she wanted to fuck so badly that it was physically painful.

With that in mind, she raised herself up on her knees and positioned the sex demon's lower cock against her hole before sinking slowly down on it without any warning.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned with her neck ached and her eyes closed. This is what she had been missing. Her finger hadn't even come close to this feeling, not even with the imps and minor demons watching her do it. She only opened her eyes when the long, slick ride down the demon's dick was complete, and her pelvis was pressed against his. "I wonder if this is the first time an incubus has been the one to be raped instead of being the one to do the raping."

"You fucking cunt," the demon snarled back, but there was no fire in it. "What's the matter. You afraid to take both my cocks at once? Afraid a pampered slut like you can't take this much meat?"

"I just don't want to give you the satisfaction," she murmured as she started bouncing up and down on his cock. "Maybe if you beg, I-I'll... oh fuck... I'll let you fuck me properly, but until then..." she half-heartedly jerked off his second, higher cock, before letting it go and bracing herself against his chest with both hands, so she could fuck him harder. The truth was she didn't care what he did or said. She was going to use him however she wanted.

It was only fair. Demons had been doing that to her for a week, and she couldn't see anything unfair about treating them the same way they'd treated her. After all - she just needed one orgasm - then she could fly away and leave this monster with a set of blue balls it would remember for the rest of his days.

So she just bucked and groaned, rising and falling on his big throbbing cock while he looked at her in frustration, and half a hundred eyes watched her with so much lust, she could feel them wandering her body. Normally, Laurelai hated the way her huge breasts jiggled and bounced with every movement that she made, but right now, it was an amazing sensation. She could feel every ripple and bounce as she rode the demon cock beneath her, and she could watch the incubus' eyes move up and down as they stayed glued to her aching nipples.

"Please," the demon said finally, finally breaking under the weight of his need. "Please let me fuck your ass, angel. I need it!"

"Mmmm..." she moaned, feeling herself getting closer and closer to her first real orgasm in days. "I don't give a shit what you need. I just need to... to... Oh, oh goddess, I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming." The oath burned in her mouth, but she said it anyway.

It didn't matter. The pain just added to the sensation blossoming inside of her. None of the other pleasure she'd tried to give herself had mattered at all. Nothing did. All that mattered was the raging inferno blossoming inside her and burning everything else away. She was a creature of lust, and ecstasy was all she lived for at this point.

She lost all sense of rhythm and balance as she flailed and spasmed on the incubus' dick, and conscious awareness of the world around her returned only slowly. When she was done, she looked at the pitiful creature beneath her. He was still chained to the earth, and he still hadn't come close to cumming, though his other dick was drooling messily at the thought of it. Now was the time when she'd planned to get up and humiliate him in front of all these lesser demons by leaving him aching.

She couldn't do it, though. She'd promised herself one orgasm, and at the time, she'd meant it. She'd even just had an exceptional one, but now that wasn't enough. "Maybe I should just leave you to suffer," she mused, slowly rising up from his dick until it escaped her tight hole with a faint popping sensation.

"No, please," the demon hissed pathetically. He was close to breaking. She knew that with a little push, she could make the proud incubus she'd been using beg for her holes. That would have been a fun game, too, but there was something she needed more, and that was another two or three orgasms at his expense. She didn't have time to waste on power games anymore. She needed to feel the infernal fuck toy stretching out both of her holes at once.

"I should make you suffer," she said after a long moment, but then she leaned forward and pressed his neglected cock against her needy pussy while she lined the demon's still slick bottom cock with her ass. "But right now, I'd much rather you make me suffer."

Without another word, she lowered herself onto both of the sex demon's dicks at the same time. This time, it hurt, but only a little, and only at first. After that, there was just the tremendous feeling of fullness as inch after inch of raw demon dick was crammed into both of her holes at the same time. The feeling was not completely unlike when the dangerously large cocks of the greater demon stretched out her hole, but not nearly as painful. For all the pain it lacked, it was incredibly perverse, though.

There was a cock in her ass and her sex at the same time. Even though it wasn't more than a little bit painful, it was too much for her to bear, and before she even reached the bottom of the twin dicks, she was writhing and whimpering in pleasure. "Mmmmmm..." she moaned. "Please... please..." but she couldn't think of what word was supposed to come after that. Her mind and her ability to think were completely gone. If the first fuck had reduced her to nothing but an orgasm addict, she was sure that this one was going to break her.

"That's right, slut," the demon growled contentedly. He was obviously enjoying himself almost as much as she was, but who knew what terrible energies he was siphoning off of her pleasure. "Now let me up, and I'll give you the fuck you need. I'll pound your ass until you lose your god-damned mind!"

He was struggling again and bucking his hips while he tried to break the chains that bound him to the ground, but the only effect he had was to make Laurelai moan louder with his movements.

"Not on your l-lifeeee," the angel moaned, but it was a lie. She would if she could, but she had no idea how she'd summoned the chains in the first place. She wasn't about to admit that to the demon, though, even if she'd love nothing more than to feel him pistoning brutally in and out of her body. She lacked the coordination and the strength for such violent movements now, though.

Even rising halfway up the incubus' cocks was enough to reduce her movements to nothing but a series of tremors and spasms. Instead, all she could do was rock gently forward and backward, grinding her clit against his pelvis even as cocks slid slightly around her holes. It wasn't quite fucking. It was more of a smooth, undulating motion, but even that was so much sensation that it became difficult after half a minute of grinding.

"Mmmmmm, yes..." she sighed.

She couldn't say anything more complicated than that. It all just felt too good, and she never wanted it to end. She didn't have a choice, though. Her orgasm was approaching again, with all the power and finality of a star falling from the heavens. Even from this distance, she could feel the shock waves of bliss radiating out from it, and she was sure that when it arrived, it would destroy her utterly, but she didn't care. If this was the end for Laurelai, she would happily embrace it.

Her crest knew it, too. It was glowing pink and white as it broadcast to every demon, watching just how soon and how powerfully she was going to cum.

"Hells, you're fucking tight cunt," the demon beneath her moaned. "Any second now, I'm going to claim your womb with my cum just like I'm going to break your mind with my dicks." He was getting close, too. It was impossible to miss it. Laurelai didn't care about that, though. All she cared about was that he lasted long enough for her to be annihilated by ecstasy.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned. "Please. Please breed me..."

In the end, the demon came before the angel, but the sudden searing fire from his cum splashed in her bowels and against her womb. That little jolt of intimate pain was all she needed to push her over the edge, though. For a moment, Laurelai's entire body radiated white light as the energies of lust and creation coursed through her. She thought that such a powerful orgasm would have destroyed her, and she was probably half right. Any mortal creature would have died from an overdose of pleasure at that moment, but she endured as wave after wave crashed against her soul. This was why she was born, and if she had any say in the matter, this was how she would die.

She bucked and spasmed for almost a moment, and when she came back to her body, all she wanted to do was lean down and kiss the monster beneath her before they did this all over again. As soon as she started to lean forward, though, she heard the sound of baying hounds, followed by a hunter's horn. They were coming for her.

With a deep and almost unfathomable sadness that she wouldn't be able to do that two or three more times, she pulled herself off the incubus and grabbed his sword. She had only just stood and was still mesmerized by the feeling of the demon's cum drooling out of her holes and down her thighs when she saw the greater demons and their hounds. Burst over the hilltop.

Laurelai didn't have time to take to the sky, not as tired as she was, so instead she did the opposite, and with shaky steps, she moved backwards, off of the cliff, and falling into the chasm below.