Angel in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until he stopped moving and sighed. "Exquisite." He held still again, his pelvis flush against mine, every inch of his cock buried inside me. I felt violated. I felt wonderful.

His wings flared out and brushed mine, the touch like lightning crawling over my back. I strained weakly against the chains, flattened my cramped feathers against the wall. "Stop," I whispered. Even that one word was almost too difficult to speak.

"Tell me this doesn't feel good. Tell me I'm only hurting you, and I'll stop. Are you going to lie, Lyriel?" Red limned his irises.

I whimpered. He began to thrust. The first slow stroke out left me feeling empty. I followed his eyes down to where our bodies met. Pink fluids streaked his shaft. I paled.

He tilted my chin up, captured my lips, and pushed back inside me. I gasped, my broken virginity forgotten. His tongue claimed my mouth as his cock filled me, every inch both horrible and glorious.

My pussy throbbed. My entire body was flushed in delicious pleasure. I wished I felt pain and discomfort instead.

The brush of his tongue, the pads of his fingers massaging my breasts and my back, the soft tip of his tail gliding over my legs was all in sync with the thrust into my aching tunnel. The patience of eons was in every stroke. This creature, this demon, this cock--slowly, agonizingly conquered me.

I panted desperately when he finally released my mouth. My hips strained as my will to resist eroded. His cock plunged into me harder and faster, the heat a bonfire beneath my skin. In and out, stroke after agonizing stroke.

Red swirled in the shadows of his eyes. He pressed his body against mine, the base of his cock grinding my clit, his shaft insistently stretching my insides. "Come for me, Lyriel," he purred. "Come for me, my delectable angel."

"No," I whispered, closing my eyes. He gently brushed something from my cheek. A tear.

He sighed. "Yes."

I shattered. The terrible heat building inside me exploded, rushed outward and everywhere in wave after unrelenting wave of incredible pleasure. I cried out, my pussy pulsing on his shaft as he continued to grind my clit, sustaining and renewing the intense sensations pouring through my body.

He coaxed from me every bit of sinful ecstasy that my flesh could provide, his heat drowning me inside and out. "There you go. Yes. Yes, my lovely little angel. Pleasure is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Ah, darling, you certainly feel amazing."

I was panting and whimpering when the waves finally ebbed. His pace slowed but I was still floating in bliss. I didn't want him to stop, for this feeling to ever end.

That thought broke my daze. What had I done? How could my body betray me so completely? I looked away.

"Mmm, that was lovely. You are a delight, little bird." He took one more deep, long thrust, then withdrew, his organ still hard and glistening with my juices. He stepped back. My chains loosened, snaking around his arms. I stumbled to the floor, my cramped wings twinging.

Glancing at his cock, I found myself oddly disappointed that he hadn't climaxed. He chuckled. "Some other time, darling." My face flushed. He couldn't know what I was thinking. He smirked.

He swept an arm toward the forgotten soul. "All yours. Of course, heaven decides if he's worthy, not me. Till we meet again, my sweet angel." His eyes swept over me, then he turned, his wings snapping open as he shot into the air.

There was a sore but pleasant ache between my legs. A reminder of what had happened. Would heaven know? Would they cast me aside because I hadn't been able to resist?

And the poor soul. I was hardly suited to redeeming him now. Another time. I'd return when I was ready. Cleansed.

There had to be a way to atone.

12