Angel Lost in the Dark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Married? Boyfriend?”

“A boyfriend. His name is Ken and we met in school.”

I was jotting things down on a piece of paper to impress her, but in reality the paper would probably be thrown away after the interview was over. After scribbling down her last response I looked up from the paper and noticed she had crossed her legs. Her skirt was now riding much higher on her legs than before. I tried not to let it distract me as I asked, “And does Ken know that nudity is required for this shoot?”

“I told him the truth, if that’s what you mean. You were a little vague about the amount of nudity involved when we talked on the phone so I couldn’t go into real details with him, but I did show him your ad and he didn’t appear to be upset.”

“And did you tell him that I would be taking video of you nude this morning?”

“I did. He seemed cool with it.”

“Do you smoke? Drink? Use drugs?”

“Yes, yes, and it depends,” she said with a smile. “I drink in moderation and I smoke tobacco. Occasionally I’ll smoke a little marijuana, but I don’t really consider that a drug. I’m certainly not going to be smoking it while we’re working, if that’s a concern.”

“Why not?” It wasn’t a calculated response on my part, just an utterance made out of curiosity to her answer, but when I saw it had flustered her, I decided to keep her confused and slightly off base. Her answers to the questions about her boyfriend Ken had been almost instantaneous, almost as if they were scripted, and I wanted to see how she responded to questions that came at her from out in left field. I wanted somebody who was spontaneous, and what better way to measure that than through tough, unexpected questions?

“In the first place,” she said, “I don’t think it would be professional, and in the second place you don’t look like the kind of person who would be comfortable around someone who was smoking weed. Also you mentioned that some of the work we did would be outside and I wouldn’t want to be arrested for it.”

“Good answer,” I said. I didn’t remind her that she might be arrested anyway, dope or no dope. If she was willing to show herself off in public the way I was hoping she would, that in itself might be grounds for legal action, but of course she didn’t need to know that yet.

“Now, about your experience. Have you modeled before?”

“Some. When I was in high School I modeled for the Broadway Department Store chain for two years. They used me mainly on the runway when they had their fashion shows, but I also did some photo shoots for them and my pictures showed up in their catalogues a few times.”

“Have you ever been naked in front of a camera before?”

“I don’t have any hang ups about being nude, if that’s what you mean. Last year I posed nude for the art class in college. It was kind of boring but it kept me going financially.”

“That’s not exactly what I meant. I said ‘naked’, not ‘nude’. Being nude in front of an art class is a lot different than posing naked for a video. It’s all a matter of context. The one is sexual and the other isn’t. The question shouldn’t be ‘are you comfortable with your nudity?’ but rather ‘are you comfortable with your sexuality?’” Now I’ll ask the same question again. Have you ever been naked in front of a camera before?”

She immediately averted her eyes and I thought that perhaps she was blushing.

“Well, Ken and I fooled around a little with his video camera right after he bought it, if that’s what you mean”

I smiled back at her and said, “I guess that’s what I meant. What exactly did you do in front of the camera?” Her eyes looked away for a moment, a sure sign that I was getting her flustered, “Well, we got naked and took pictures of each other, things like that.”

“I’m assuming that ‘things like that’ indicate that there was perhaps a little more involved than just getting naked, right?”

I could tell that my line of questioning was affecting her. It was definitely making her uncomfortable, but when she suddenly pulled her legs up from the floor and tucked them underneath her (giving me a more than quick glance at her bikini panties in the process) I concluded that it was getting her horny as well. After a failed attempt at modestly covering herself by rearranging her skirt she simply gave up and answered my question. I knew she could tell by the direction of my eyes that I was staring directly at the flimsy material covering her crotch but she made no further attempt at covering it.

“Well, I guess I might as well tell you,” she answered. “We also made love a few times to see what we looked like while we did it.” While she answered I purposely kept my eyes from moving away from where they were. I wanted her to know that I was gazing on her in a less than gentlemanly way. If she was truly comfortable sitting in front of me that way it would indicate one thing and if she attempted to close off my view it would indicate another.

“Did you set the camera on a dresser or did you have someone film it for you?”

She suddenly giggled and diverted her eyes downward once again.. “It was a chair,” she said, “not a dresser. The results weren’t nearly as good as we had hoped, so a few days later Ken asked me if it was alright to invite his friend over to act as a cameraman for us. At first I was shocked and a little angry with him for thinking I would do anything like that, but in the end he won. You know how guys can sometimes get girls to do things we don’t really want to do. He kept telling me that I wouldn’t be embarrassed if I just pretended that his friend was our chair.”

“I know exactly what you mean. You mean that you didn’t like the idea of Ken’s friend watching you have sex, but he talked you into it by suggesting that if you pretended that his friend was only a chair it wouldn’t be so bad and you could have a really good video instead of something that looked amateurish. So, how many times did you pretend he was a chair?”

“I can’t remember. Four, maybe five times”

I was about to say, ‘Did you always use the same chair?’ but I stopped myself (she might be the girl I would hire and I didn’t want to start off the relationship on the wrong foot!). Instead I asked, ”How long has it been since you did this?” She suddenly looked confused and unsure of how to answer. I was definitely in control of the conversation and I was enjoying the power that it gave me. I had passed point where she was giving canned answers. She was now into uncharted waters and I think she knew it.

“Last Friday.” It was almost as if she were confessing a major crime.

“Last Friday? You mean the day before you called me?”

“Yes.” It was almost a whisper and I could hardly hear it. I wondered if perhaps I should drop this line of questioning and move on to something else. I got the impression that she was doing her best to walk the thin line between embarrassed by what she had done and being proud of her ability to overcome her fears. Now it was me that was into uncharted waters. One part of me didn’t want to embarrass her more than I already had, but the other part of me wanted to find out all that had happened. Not only was I a visual voyeur, but I was an audible one as well. It took me perhaps one tenth of a second to decide to continue.

“You said that at first you were shocked and angry and that he had to talk you into it, yet once you did it you did it again. Did he have to talk you into it the second time or did you begin to enjoy it?” Enjoy was the key word. If she confessed that she enjoyed it she would stand a better chance of my hiring her than if she were to admit that she had continued doing it just to keep her boyfriend happy. The girl I hired would need to keep me happy, of course, but it would be a Pyrrhic victory if she wasn’t happy herself. I wanted someone who was eager to do the work and not just willing.

“The first time he taped us it was embarrassing and scary, but I got used to it. The second time was a lot less embarrassing than the first. It doesn’t bother me at all anymore, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say I enjoyed it. It still seems a little..uh..a little weird having someone take video of you fuc….” She stopped in middle of the word and looked at me anxiously. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…well, I almost said…well, sorry.”

I suddenly remembered the moral argument I had debated with myself on Saturday night. The conclusion I had drawn then should be the conclusion I drew now. She was not a prim and proper girl nor did I want her to be. I wasn’t her guardian nor did I want to be. The looser and more comfortable she was in both language and demeanor the more I would feel free to do the same, so I smiled and said “It’s OK for you to use the word ‘fuck’. I use that word myself. I’m not hiring an angel; I’m hiring a nude model. Nothing you can say could offend me, so don’t give it a second thought.”

“Thanks,” she said. “Being as old as you are I was afraid you’d be offended if I said that. What I was trying to say was that I got used to him being there and taping us. He was, after all, only a piece of furniture,”

The reference to my age pissed me off a little, but I suddenly realized that it wasn’t meant as an insult. It was more of a statement of fact and I quickly forgave her. It did, however, make me re-evaluate our relationship. I didn’t want her to see me as her father any more than I wanted to see her as my daughter (or perhaps worse, my granddaughter) so I made a quick decision to join her on her level rather than expect her to join me on mine.

“That’s right, he was. What I want to know now is whether he was the only chair you used. Perhaps you and Ken got tired of the same old furniture and got a new chair. Did that that ever happen?”

“No.”

“Did Ken ask you to let him tape you fucking the chair?”

“Yes ” she said after a long pause. She was looking at me with a different eyes and I thought I had struck oil with that question and its answer. Being a man I knew how a man’s mind worked, and if Ken’s mind worked anything like mine that would have been his next logical step.


I waited for her continue, but when I began to realize that ‘yes’ was all she was going to say I followed with “And?”

“And what?

“And what did you do?”

“You really want to embarrass me, don’t you?”

“Do you embarrass easily?”

“No”

“Then why does my question bother you?”

“Because your ad said you weren’t going to be taking anything of a pornographic nature, that’s why. The question doesn’t bother me so much as it makes me wonder why you’re asking it. You’re not expecting me to do things like that are you?”

“No, you’re right. Maybe I went top far in asking you all those personal questions, but I wanted to see how far you’ve gone in the past. There are a lot of steps involved in going from nude modeling in an art class to having your boyfriend taping you having sex with a human chair. Like I said, I was just interested in knowing how far you’ve gone. The tape I want to make will definitely be more sexual what you experienced in art class, but it won’t go so far as having sex with anyone. I just want to make sure that you’re willing to do the things I ask you to do, and I want to feel free in letting you know what I want without being embarrassed in asking. That’s all I really wanted to find out.”

“We’ll never know unless find out,” she said with a slight grin on her face. “Should I take off my clothes now?”

*******

I discreetly left and went upstairs while she was disrobing. I wanted to retrieve the pair of shorts I had creatively altered and this break was as an opportune moment as any. The shirt Karen was wearing fit perfectly so Helen’s seemed redundant and I left it on the bed. I spent a quick moment in the bathroom and then hurried downstairs to view the naked pleasures that I was sure awaited me. As I reached the bottom stair and turned toward the front room, however, I noticed she was still fully dressed.

“You’re still dressed,” I said. “Did you change your mind?” Suddenly I was worried that she was having seconds thoughts.

“I didn’t know if you wanted me to get undressed here or not. Your drapes are wide open and I thought that you might want to tape me in one of the other rooms.”

“I left the drapes open so we could have as much light as possible. Does having them open present a problem?” I had intentionally left the drapes open not so much for the lighting as for the psychological implications. At night one can easily see into a well lit home with the occupants completely unaware they are being observed, and the same principle applies during the day, except from the opposite direction. While nude she could easily observe cars and pedestrians passing by with little or no chance that they would notice. I wanted to introduce her to the idea of being nude in public in a relatively safe environment before being specific as to what I would require if she were chosen to be my model.

From where I stood I could see my neighbor from across the street as she knelt down in her flowerbed pulling weeds. Karen had been watching her as well and when she finally turned to face me again she said, “I guess not. I just waited to make sure that you knew that drapes were open and that people could see in.” She was glancing out the window at the neighbor as I picked up the video camera and pointed it at her. I positioned myself so I could capture her image with the open window in the background, hoping that the bright exterior lighting didn’t affect the quality of the shot. Taping her strip in front of the open window, despite the odds against her being observed, would certainly be enough to fuel my fantasies in the future if for some reason she wasn’t the one I selected.

She faced my camera, her back to the window and began untying the knot that held her shirt together. Once it was off and she was topless she unceremoniously hooked her thumbs under the top band of her skirt and pulled it down. She was about to do the same with panties until I stopped her by saying. “Slide them down slowly. Play with them, tease me and the camera, show a little at a time, make it erotic.” Her breasts were bare and beautiful, the nipples begging to be touched. Whoever had done her surgery had created a masterpiece. I tried to be professional and not salacious as I sat back in my chair and observed her as she faced the camera and began to slowly lower the panties over her hips. She had them pulled down almost to her hairline when she stopped and then pulled them up again.

“That’s good,” I said, “The trick is to make it erotic. If you show everything at once there’s nothing left at the end but a naked girl. If you do it right, in the end you’ll be a naked goddess.”

Suddenly I saw a glimmer of understanding. She began pulling them down again, only this time she was doing it one side at a time, and when one side was down as low as possible without exposing anything but skin, she would laugh and then pull it up and repeat the process with the other side.

“That’s good,” I said again. “Teasing is the answer. Now try some more. Let the camera caress your body a little at a time. Run your hands under the material and let the viewer imagine what it would be like to feel the secret places that your hands are touching. Caress yourself from inside your panties, play with the viewers mind, make him hot and horny, It’s OK to flash those secret places from time to time but only for a second or so. Always leave them wanting more.”

I watched as she did everything I wanted her to do. She was learning fast and I enjoyed playing the part of director. It was amazing how quickly she got into the teasing game, and I wondered if she was really as inexperienced as I thought. Would she have been so quick at taking off her top and her shirt had she known I wanted her to tease?

Suddenly I saw her stop cold. She simply stood there silently for a moment and then said, “Oh, I shouldn’t be doing this. What are you going to say about me later?” I was about to respond when she added, “OK, I guess I can do that. Not all the way, of course, but enough to keep you excited.” She paused for yet another short moment and then continued on by saying, “OK, I guess I could do that.” It slowly dawned on me that she wasn’t talking to me. Instead she was talking to an imaginary voice, a soliloquy intend to give the impression that there was someone in the room with her, a someone who, like me, was giving her instructions. It was too bad that the camera had already recorded my voice, but I could surely duplicate the technique in a future shoot.

She turned, and with her back to the camera, she looked over her shoulder and said, “You can look but you can’t touch.” Saying that she bent forward and slowly pulled her panties down. She pulled them half way down her ass before giggling and then pulling them up again. Teasing, like eroticism, resides in the mind and I’m sure that others would have preferred she take them off completely at this point, but for me it was more than enough.

Finished showing her ass, she stood up straight and once again turned and faced the camera. “I said no, remember?” She was now back to the one-way conversation she was having with her imaginary ‘friend.’ “No, I couldn’t. (Pause) “No” (Pause) “Really?” (Pause) “Promise?” (Pause) “OK, but only for a second.” She paused again and a second later she pulled her panties down to her knees. Almost instantaneously she pulled them up again, feigning embarrassment by covering her eyes and shaking her head from side to side. From start to finish she had exposed her pubic area for only a second, but it was long enough for me to notice that it was perfectly shaved along the sides and the hair that remained was trimmed short. It also revealed that she was not a true blonde.

“I hope you’ll never tell anybody I did that” (Pause) “You wouldn’t” (Pause) “Please don’t tell anybody. Please” (Pause)

“No one has ever seen me do that before” (Pause) “Please don’t make me.” She paused again, and then, with great acting ability, she delved into her panties and covered herself with one hand while she began tugging them off with the other. Trying desperately to conceal her muff from the imaginary eyes of her invisible friend she lowered them all the way and stepped out of them.

“Take your hand away so I can see you all of you,” I said in a loud voice. As soon as I spoke the words I regretted them. There was a quick change in her expression and I was afraid that I had either frightened her or made her angry, but it turned out to be simply a reaction to the intensity in which I had said it. She quickly realized that I was only speaking in the voice of the unseen character she had created and once that realization was made she fell back into the persona of the luckless girl who was being ‘forced’ into exposing herself and was now, or so it seemed, being threatened if she didn’t continue Almost trembling she shyly dropped her hand and let the man (the camera? me?) gaze directly at the object of his (our?) attention.

I slowly zoomed in until the viewfinder was showing nothing but pubic hair and the wet crevice it covered. Then I shut it off.

***********

“That was incredible,” I said. “Where did you ever come up with that idea?”

“It was your idea. You told me make it slow and to tease you, so I decided to make a little drama out of it. I hope that my talking to the camera didn’t ruin anything.”

“No, not at all. In fact, it was inspired. Where did you ever come up with the idea of someone making you do it come from?”

“You’d laugh if I told you.”

“No I wouldn’t. Why would I laugh?”

“Maybe not laugh, but at least thing you’d think less of me.”

“Huh?”

“It’s embarrassing. Not only that, it’s private.”

“You’re standing naked in front me complete naked. Isn’t that embarrassing? As far as privacy goes you’ve already told me about having sex with a chair. Is it any more private than that?