All Comments on 'Angel of Mine Ch. 05'

by Reddestiny921

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the beautiful HEA! I was worried you would put to many twists in but I really enjoyed this ending and loved the whole story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK,short,rushed

It was ok,seemed a bit rushed and short,,just to get it finished is what it felt like,,at least it did get finished,,thank you,,,,,

dwntwnjuldwntwnjulover 10 years ago
Ending Rushed, Left with Questions

The grandfather getting custody of his grandsons seemed to come out of nowhere. Also is Alex immortal and physically ages much slower? Was Lisa still mortal after they had sex or after they married? What about their kids? Mortal or Immortal? Human or Angel? The series was enjoyable, but I just think it could have been more detailed in places.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
The champagne is missing the bubbles

I like the story but the ending was a little flat. How and why did her father end up with custody of her nephews? What happened to their mother? What happened to Victor and his houseful of mistresses? There is so much unsettled.

Evil52Evil52about 10 years ago
Wonderfull

You really have a special gift for writing, don't stop. This kind og gift needs to be nurtured and shared!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

I wanted to like this story. I really did. I pushed through four chapters littered with grammatical errors because the storyline was interesting. But I think you rushed the ending severely just so that it would be completed. I would have loved to see a scene with Victor, his nistresses, and his son because I think it would have helped to reslove some of the conflict. Good story, but it was flawed by inconsistencies and not enough of closure for all characters involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous