Angel Pillows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But fuck! The look of him right now. She needed this too. Her breast burned with more than just lack of air. Why the fuck had she ever stopped?

She swallowed, trying to force a little air past his shaft. His eyes screamed that he was close and she wanted him fully impaled when he came. He swelled, stressing her larynx. She grabbed his ass and forced him forward so she might not accidently let him slip away.

Come now. Come now. Please, come now, she pleaded with her eyes. Her focus narrowed to his face, and then just his eyes. The fringes of her vision began to black.

Tyler's gaze tore away from hers. He thrust. Her head slammed against the shower wall. His meat threatened to burst her throat. Love potion poured into her belly.

Satisfaction, power, love, lust, possession, beauty erupted from her core and drown her in emotional rapture right as she went black.

The light came back slowly. Liquid heat sluiced over her neck and shoulders. Her legs were jelly but Tyler's embrace held her upright.

"Come back, Honey. Come back, Alexi." Tyler voice stroked her consciousness like his hand, her hair. The soft glow of post orgasmic bliss cradled her.

"Wow," she whispered.

Tyler snorted, a truncated chuckle. "You can say that again."

She looked up in his eyes. "Wow--" She smiled. "--I'll even say it backwards . . . wow."

"Yeah, I know. You know you haven't done that since--"

"I know. I'm--" She paused. "--sorry."

Halo light graced Tyler's visage. He pulled her deeper into his embrace. She nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. He rested his chin upon her skull. Many heart-beats hammered by.

Far too soon Tyler pushed her back, into the water. "Babe, I could hold you all day, but you're late for work, and if I'm not careful, I'll be in the same boat with you."

"Let's call in sick."

Tyler's mouth dropped open. Her words surprised even her. Alexi hadn't even called in sick that day two weeks past when she'd been awake all night writhing in bed with one of the worst cases of the cramps she'd experienced in several cycles.

He drew her close once more. "Wow, Babe, okay. I've missed you."

Whether they really wanted to stand there all day in the rain or not, reality intruded. The hot water ran out.

They toweled dry and made ready for the day. While dressing, her hand hesitated over a pair of Plain Janes.

At the same moment Tyler stepped from the closet, sans shirt, in a tight-ass pair of jeans. He glanced over with an excited, but somehow tense, expression.

"Remember how stressed you were? How your underwear was holding it all in?"

She did. She pulled the drawer open further and dug in the back for a thong. She pulled out a g-string she'd worn but once.

But looking at it, even that seemed too much. If today was to be an illicit, stress free day, she didn't want anything holding her tension in. She dressed a la carte, in only jeans and a t-shirt. No panties. No bra. Not that she really ever needed the latter.

"Like the look."

Alexi stuck out her tongue but smiled. "What you want to do today?"

"Fuck you."

"I just dressed."

"That can be remedied."

She pushed between him and the bed, splaying her fingers across his chest. "Not now, hunk."

"Later then?" he said. They both made their way to the kitchen.

"Later."

"Oh, it's on."

She plunked a skillet on the stove and dug in the frig for the eggs. "What do you want? Bacon? Sausage? Hash?"

Tyler moved up behind her and placed his hands on her hips. "You."

"Tyler, please. Focus, breakfast. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Bacon." He moved back and let her escape the refrigerator.

Alexi rolled out of his grasp and rolled her eyes at him. "Thank you." She piled the goods on the counter.

Tyler moved up behind her again. One thumb hooked in the waistline of her pants. His other hand roamed up her belly to cradle a meager breast. He rolled a nipple through her shirt.

She thrust back, hard, with her ass and knocked him back a step. "Tyler, please! I'm trying to cook!"

"Alexi, angel--"

Alexi gathered her legs under her and pushed out of Tyler's arms.

"Are you okay?" her husband asked.

"Yeah, I feel great. Hungry. Why?"

"You fainted again."

She paused in making their breakfast. "I did?"

Tyler moved up tight behind her. "Yeah." He tugged the hem of her tee free of her jean.

"That's weird." She started scrambling their eggs.

His hand wandered up the inside of her shirt. His fingers traced her abbs, dipped into her belly button on their path to a nipple. Sleepy bliss sparked all the right nerves as he rolled and cradled.

She broke a moment from her chores and leaned back into him. "That feels good."

"It does, huh?" Careless of the egg beater in her hand, he spun her to face him. "I bet this'll feel better." He yanked her t-shirt all the way to her armpits. Without pre-amble his lips dove for her free breast and sucked half the tiny orb into his mouth. His hot, slick tongue rolled over her nipple.

Heat, warmth, pleasure lanced straight to her brain and erupted. She jerked back from the overwhelming assault. She grabbed at him, slopping egg across his back, to keep her balance.

His face pushed her up on the counter as he tried to devour her breast. His tongue thrummed one nipple. His fingers rolled the other while desperate envy nibbled her remaining love button.

Alexi anchored her fingernails in Tyler's shoulder. The egg beater clattered upon the floor. Her free hand shook so hard she couldn't pop the buttons locking her jeans closed. Overwhelming need pulled her fingers through the seam of her button fly. Without volition, her fingers shook upon her pearly nub.

"Uhh--" Lack of air interrupted her. She sucked in a panicked breath. "--Tyler -- Ungt!" Counterpoint explosion within her breast stole any coherent thoughts her brain might've produced. "Ungt!" Pant. "Tyler -- Oh God. Fuck!"

Her heels banged against the counter.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Tyler! Fuck!"

Alexi's back arched as her body shied from the mind flaying pleasure. Her breast popped from Tyler's mouth but he pinched her other nipple.

"Fffffuuuuck!" She slammed her pelvis against him as though the impact would obliterate the denim that separated them. His mouth attacked her breast again.

Her meager bosom heaved. Her head fell limp like a rag doll's. "Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Tyler! Fuck! Oh--" She gasped. "--Uhhhhhgnnnt." A shockwave rocked from nipple, to nipple, to cunt and back again. The resonance between them built with no end until it stole what remained of her air and she blacked out.

She couldn't have been gone for more than a heartbeat, but when she came to, Tyler was easing her boneless body off the counter. Her shirt was still caught up above her breasts though, one of which, despite the slobber, felt as though someone had sanded it with 60 grit. The other ached as well. Egg was smeared all over the shoulders of his shirt and she felt as though she'd sat in the mixing bowl.

Tyler sat her on her feet. "You okay?"

"Yeah . . . A little wobbly."

"Payback."

"For what?" Her voice and strength returned.

"For the shower."

"Some payback." A hot tide flooded her cheeks. "I think you overpaid."

"I'd be happy to collect the change," he said, his head inside the t-shirt he was stripping off. He began to mop egg off the counter with the garment.

"Really, Tyler?"

"What? It was clean."

"God, men."

"Yeah, well, what can you say?"

She rolled her eyes.

"What's for breakfast?"

Alexi jerked a two handed gesture at the mess upon the counter. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"You just got out."

"My jeans are a mess."

"So taken them off."

"So you can fuck me?"

"Don't you want me to?"

"N--" Her voice hitched. "--o." They'd had the best blessed sex of their marriage, twice, in the past half hour and her furrow hadn't even been plowed yet.

He graced her with a knowing smile. "Tell the truth, Alexi."

"Okay, okay, but these jeans are groady, we haven't had our coffee and I'm hungry."

"Then take off your jeans. Start the coffee. And make our breakfast." A note in his voice said playful, but it still sounded like he was instructing a child. "I'll do the laundry."

Alexi closed her eyes, sucked in a calming breath, decided it wasn't really all that big of a deal. Her pants would probably end up on the floor sometime today anyway so she pealed her jeans off. Tyler's eyes possessed the eager rapture of an under-aged boy at a dance club. They followed her every move until she dropped the hem of her t-shirt. She rolled her eyes but a tickle at her crotch that wasn't just her too short tee snagging at her curls, made a lie out of the motion.

She turned towards the stove to hide the blush that she could feel crawling across her flesh. Oh fuck an A, what had gotten into her.

A little breathless, she said, "Okay, breakfast."

She cracked an egg and Tyler bent to retrieve her pants. He stayed down a little too long. His warm breath on the inside of her thigh told her exactly what he was looking at. Molten magma dripped within her core.

"Uh, Tyler, laundry."

"Yeah. Laundry." He stood and strode to the cupboard that hid the too tiny, apartment sized laundromat. After he started that he went about mopping the floor, it afforded him way too many opportunities to bump her ass as he moved back and forth in their cubbyhole kitchen.

"Breakfast," she chimed a few minutes later and dropped two plates, eggs, mushrooms, sour dough toast and bacon upon the table. She folded up in a chair just in time to dodge a pinch aimed at her ass.

Tyler all but inhaled his food. "God, we should do this more often."

"What? Eat?"

"Yeah, you."

"You're a dipshit." Men.

"No, I meant we should walk around without our pants on more often."

"Your pants are on."

"True--" He paused. "--You should walk around without your pants on more often."

Alexi flicked a forkful of egg at him.

"I just mopped!"

"So?"

"Well now you'll have to clean it."

Alexi glanced about. The giggle left her voice. "The whole place could use a cleaning."

"So let's clean it."

Alexi blinked. "Serious?"

"Serious. That way I get to watch you in your little maid uniform."

"Say what?" What the fuck was it with men and maid outfits? Visions of infidelity with the hired help? "I don't have a maid's uniform."

"Well, then, you'll just have to do it naked."

"No." Although the giggle was back, Alexi overturned her chair in her haste to put distance between herself and her man. "No, no, no, no!"

Tyler caught her before she could slam the bedroom door. He pulled her back so hard she slammed into him breast to chest. There was fire in his eye.

Oh God. A pressure cooker stress strained at her heart. Is he finally going to do it? After all these months was her too gentle, always ask for permission man finally going all Neanderthal on her? Oh God, fuckin' please.

He grabbed her by the waist and spun her about. He nudged back the couch and thrust her over the backrest.

"Oh God." Alexi's strain gage pegged out.

"Oh yes. You've wanted this." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and ratcheted her head up. "I know you've wanted this."

Sweet pain confused her nerves. Her body tremored. "Oh gaaawwwd, fuck!" The pressure ruptured something inside and her body quaked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh shit, fuck!"

"Oh hell, Alexi. You're so damn hot."

"Fuck, Tyler, fuckin' shut up and fuck me!"

His free hand pinned her ass and he slammed his piston into her.

"Fu-u-u-ck!" Her core convulsed about his rod. Her hands scrambled for purchase, for an anchor, as her mind unraveled.

He slammed into her again. The couch squeaked an inch across the floor.

"Oh God. Tyler. Help me!"

Another collision. Squeak.

"Ungt." Pant. "Shit. Tyler."

Another explosion in her core. One for every thrust. Her fantasy of helpless pleasure was upon her.

Squeak.

"Ungt."

Squeak.

"Ungt."

Squeak.

"Ungt!"

Squeak. Whap! Pain, in the shape of a hand, blossomed on her ass.

"Tyler! Oh shit! TYLER!" She convulsed. "Uuuungt!"

Tyler seized within her core. Lava, not her own, splashed against the walls of her womb. A tremor broke her.

"FuUuUuUuck!"

Unable to withstand another assault on her senses, her body wilted. Tyler untangled his fingers from her hair and she slid over the back of the couch to land in a ball upon the cushions. Tyler came around, sat her and held her against his chest. Some few heartbeats passed in silence where Alexi sheltered in Tyler's arms.

"That was awesome."

Alexi nodded, rubbing her forehead against his pecks. His scent, the odor of strength, security, love tickled her nose. She lost herself in it.

"Alexi," he said, "what are your fantasies?"

She paused. The good girl inside shivered. "That." The word was so low as to be barely loader than his breathing.

"That? You mean, being bent over the couch?"

"No." A few breaths cycled. "I mean you taking charge. Sometimes no . . . doesn't mean no. It means . . ." She nuzzled against his chest.

Tyler waited several heartbeats. "Means?"

"That I can't decide. That it's the default answer. That naughty girl is sleeping and that you have to come wake her. I've been guarding myself so long, I have to, it's hard to say anything but no. I don't want to have to decide."

"I can't read your mind, Alexi."

Why the hell not? I can read yours.

"How am I supposed to know when no doesn't mean no? You can't possibly wanting me forcing myself on you when no really does mean no."

"I . . . true."

"A safe-word maybe?"

"Wouldn't I just use it all the time?"

"I can help with that. An--"

She pushed her face up out of his lap. She didn't have any recollection of slipping off his chest.

"Any others?"

"Other what?" Alexi huddled close to her man. Her sweat was chilling.

"Other fantasies. I read once that a lot of girls fantasize about being a stripper."

"Huh?" she said and hastily looked down. A slight warmth kissed her cheeks. "Not me."

Tyler's finger hooked her chin and pulled her gaze to his. "I think you have."

Her blush rouged the tops of her breasts.

"Yeah. I knew it! You're blushing."

"Okay, okay. So I fantasized about it. Doesn't mean I want to do it. It's a fantasy."

"Would you do it?"

"You remember Ron? I -- uh -- danced for him. It was -- I was awful."

"Why were you awful?"

"I couldn't find the beat. I my bra wouldn't come off. I tripped over my pants. One of my nipples wouldn't stand up. I was bloating."

"I'm sure you were fine."

Alexi pushed away from her husband. "You weren't there!" She grabbed her t-shirt and yanked it down as far as it would go.

"Come on, Alexi. Did he get a boner?"

She glared at Tyler for several heartbeats. "Yes," she eventually said.

"Then you did fine."

"I am not doing a strip-tease for you."

"I haven't asked you to do one. I asked if it was a fantasy."

Alexi's eyes narrowed. Tyler simply gazed at her back. Finally, she relented.

"So, smarty-pants, what's your fantasy?"

"Hypnotism."

There was a little flair of heat in her core and her nipples stiffened.

"Have you ever hypnotized anyone?"

Tyler's face blanked. His response was careful and slow. "Yes."

"A woman?"

Again, a slight pause as though he was about to lie. "Yes."

"How come you haven't hypnotized me?"

A flash smile momentarily cracked his featureless mask. "Do you want me to?"

"I--" It was her turn to hesitate. Butterflies fanned their wings in her belly. "--I'd let you try."

"Right now?"

The butterflies took flight. "Okay."

Tyler's smile was almost too big for his face. His face contorted as though he were trying to wrestle it down.

"Okay, Alexi, face me."

She shifted so her knees touched his.

"Now I want to relax. Start with your toes. Feel it like warm water enveloping you, slowly seeping up, covering your ankles, your calves, your thighs. Your tension bleeds away in the water. Relaxation permeates your being."

His words captured Alexi's mind. She could really see the warm, relaxing water rise. She could feel her tension, along with her will, filtering away.

With a mental jolt, a thought occurred to her. "Wait--" It was a struggle to speak. "--what are you going to do with me?"

"Well, you hate your job. You fantasize about being a stripper. What do you say? Professional pole dancer? Lap dancer?"

"What? No, wait!" The words came easier in her panic.

"Angle pillows."

The world went blue. Everywhere about her, the clouds were as angle pillows.

12