Angel. Security Consultant Ch. 01

Story Info
Angel Goes Her Own Way.
5k words
4.59
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony158
tony158
14 Followers

Angel. Security Consultant.

Angel Goes Her Own Way

Angel and Jack had once been engaged to be married. They were a good-looking couple. Angel was a 5'5" tall brunette with green eyes and a slim, toned body. Not muscular by any stretch but tight, nonetheless. She had been a bikini model in college. Her legs were a little longer than usual for someone of her stature and she had a 34D chest that she was not shy about showing off, regularly wearing tops with plunging necklines. Jack was 6' 2" and built tough. A bodybuilder and fitness fanatic who took care of himself.

Although things hadn't worked out between them, they had remained friends and business partners. They ran a service, JSS Security, which provided security specialists to bars and lounges in all the five boroughs. Angel was responsible for business development and Jack took care of training the staff, whom he recruited and trained himself.

Over the last year, business had begun to decline, due in no small part to a series of high-profile setbacks. Brawls had broken out at a trio of downtown bars, all staffed with JSS teams. JSS had failed to control the violence and the resulting damage had run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Several patrons had been injured and one had even been shot. To make matters worse many of the injured and hospitalized had been JSS staff.

As their reputation suffered, Angel and Jack differed on how they could restore their client's faith in the company. Jack believed that the people he hired, exclusively men, were not tough enough to begin with and that he had to do a better job of evaluating and training them.

Angel on the other hand believed that the age of the beefy bouncer had passed. She believed that violence at clubs could only be controlled by intelligent de-escalation before things got out of hand. If violence was required, it needed to be discreet and devastating.

She believed that women, not men, were best suited for the job.

"No matter how big our boys are, there's always going to be a bigger guy." she had told him more than once.

Jack, to Angel's increasing frustration, had not wanted to listen.

"No woman will be able to handle the job. Look at what's happened to our biggest guys." had been his reply.

When, a few months later, a violent incident at a strip club staffed by JSS had resulted in two dancers being seriously injured and one JSS staffer being pummeled to within an inch of his life, Angel had had enough. She had given Jack an ultimatum. Either they began hiring women and training them in both the physical AND psychological aspects of the job, or she was gone.

Jack had refused to consider her proposed changes and they agreed to part ways. It hadn't been too rancorous a split and they agreed to try and remain friends. Jack continued to toil away at JSS, desperately trying to keep the business afloat.

He hired ever bigger men and trained them to be as brutal as possible. Although JSS wasn't thriving Jack was optimistic that better days were ahead.

Angel, for her part, had taken a couple of weeks and flown to the Caribbean. She had negotiated a modest payout for her shares in the company and wanted some time to clear her mind and plan her next move.

During the negotiations, Jack's lawyer had wanted her to sign a non-compete agreement but when Angel replied that would up her buyout considerably, Jack had instructed his counsel to drop the matter. He wasn't too worried about his ex-fiancé competing with him. He should have been.

Angel did indeed plan to compete with JSS. She planned to form a company that provided a complete suite of security services to bars, restaurants, hotels etc. She also had ideas other than just physical security services but those could wait.

Her company would be unique in the field as she planned to hire exclusively women. She was convinced that women were the answer to the rash of violent incidents that JSS had recently faced. She just needed to prove it once in the field and then build.

Before leaving for her vacation, she had placed a call to Sam Shelly, owner of the Shelly group of companies that operated 2 high-end supper clubs and a few strip clubs. Angel had been responsible for recruiting him to JSS and they got along well. She considered Sam 'her' customer. She had informed him that she had left JSS and would like to meet with him at the end of the month when she got back, to discuss his security options.

"Angel, I will meet you any time, anywhere." he had said.

They arranged to meet at TOPS, one of his clubs downtown, upon her return. Now she just needed to put a team together.

She knew she would have to be in the field herself for the first few months but needed at least one other girl. As luck would have it, she found two.

Two days before she was due to leave the resort, she was walking alone on the beach thinking about her new venture. She had been so deep in thought she had not noticed that she'd strayed quite a way away from the hotel and off the private beach. It was completely deserted except for the two men now approaching her.

Where they came from, she had no idea.

A white man and a West Indian man. They were bodybuilder types, both being well over 6' tall and muscled all over.

"Hello beautiful, you look lost," said the white guy. He smirked over at his friend. "Raj, doesn't this pretty lady look lost to you?"

"Indeed, she does Dave, indeed she does."

Dave shook his head. "Hm, Hm, a pretty lady lost on the beach. What a dilemma."

"Not at all, my hotel is right back there. Good evening gentlemen."

She turned to head back towards the hotel, but Raj scooted around her and was now blocking her path.

"Not so fast, not so fast," he said deliberately. "We wouldn't want you to get lost, or worse run into some unsavoury types. Let us escort you back. We know another way. It's a little longer but trust me. You'll have a lot more fun."

Both men laughed. Raj was smiling at her now and getting a little too close. He reached out a hand to put on her shoulder and she slapped it away, backing up to create some space between them.

"OK boys slow down. I don't' want to hurt you."

The men looked at each other and laughed. As if this babe in the black micro bikini could hurt them. Just as they started approaching her, they heard voices yelling behind them, and stopped.

"Hey, hold on! Wait for us!"

They all turned to see two women jogging towards them. It took the duo a few seconds to join them.

Both were tall brunettes standing about 5'8" and were very slim and toned. Neither could weigh more than 115lbs. and a good portion of that weight would be in their ample chests, thought Angel. They shared an olive complexion and similar facial features including matching dimples just below their lower lip. Angel guessed they were either sisters or cousins. She also assumed they were models of some kind. One was wearing a black and orange two-piece thong bikini that didn't leave very much to the imagination. She was practically bursting out of her tight black top and her orange bottom highlighted her very firm ass.

Her friend was wearing a tight, dark blue, one-piece bathing suit with mesh patterns on the front that teased her ample cleavage. It was cut remarkably high on the thigh which highlighted her tanned, toned legs and, although not technically a thong, it had the same effect.

"Hi. I'm Vicky. This is Chrissy." said the girl in blue, extending her hand to Angel.

Angel exchanged handshakes with them.

"Hello Vicky, Chrissy. My name is Angel. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too.

We were just finishing up our photoshoot and noticed you here with your friends. It looked like you were about to have some fun. May we join in?"

"Thank you, Vicky. I was just trying to explain to Dave and Raj here that I knew my way back to my hotel, but they were insisting on taking me back along another, longer route. They didn't seem to be getting it, so I was just about to explain it to them in much clearer terms."

"Is that so?" said Vicky. "Let me try."

She turned to face the two men and put on her brightest smile.

"Boys, our friend Angel here says she knows how to get back all on her own and, although she appreciates the offer, your assistance is not required."

Dave snorted. "Tell you what honey. Raj and I will show all three of you the right way back. Won't we Raj?"

Raj just nodded. He had been staring at Chrissy the whole time. She had been smiling at him coyly, playing with a curl in her hair.

"Looks like you were right Angel. They don't seem to get it. Would you mind if we tried explaining it to them another way? Chrissy and I can be very persuasive."

Angel looked at Vicky and was impressed. This girl was confident. She suspected the situation was about to get very interesting.

"By all means." she assented.

"Ok, Dave, is it?" she looked at the tall beefcake in front of her. "Why don't you come over here so we can chat? Chrissy, you'll try and make Raj understand, won't you?"

"Oh yeah," cooed Chrissy, "Raj, come here baby."

Dave closed the distance to Vicky quickly. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her roughly to him. She didn't resist. Instead, she looked up at him, smiled, and put her arms around his neck.

Raj never got that close.

With a speed that was almost impossible to believe Chrissy's right leg shot out, delivering a perfectly placed snap kick to Raj's groin. He doubled over and fell to his knees. She planted her right foot firmly in the sand, rotated her whole body counterclockwise and with her left foot, delivered a perfectly placed spinning back kick to his temple. He flew sideways across the sand and fell flat on his face, out cold.

"What the h...." was all Dave had time to say. Vicky swung her head back, then forward in a pendulum motion and smashed her forehead directly into the bridge of his nose.

"Ahh!!" he screamed, releasing her and grabbing at his nose which had begun gushing blood.

Vicky took a step forward and put her hands on his shoulders. She drove her right knee straight up between his legs with such force that he was momentarily lifted off the ground. He landed on his knees, bent forward, and immediately started vomiting. The whole encounter had taken under twenty seconds.

Angel was impressed. Her new friends had been devastatingly effective. They had ended the encounter quickly with not only a display of fighting skill but of effective strategy. The men had been lulled into a false sense of security rendering them both vulnerable to attack. Once vulnerable the girls had destroyed them.

"I don't think they'll be wanting to escort us anywhere," said Vicky.

"Nor will they be able to," added Chrissy with a laugh.

"Very impressive ladies," said Angel as she stepped towards Dave who was still on his knees, his balled fists pressed into the sand to keep from falling face down. "I just have a small quibble with your handling of Dave here Vicky."

Vicky raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'Really?'

"When I have to resort to violence, and it is always a last resort, I apply a principle I learned many years ago," she said as she grabbed a fistful of hair on either side of Dave's head, "and can be summed up with the acronym F.Y.M."

"F.Y.M?" asked Chrissy.

"It stands for 'Finish Your Man'." She turned Dave's head to the side and simultaneously pulled it towards her swinging her knee upwards, shattering his jaw. He fell backwards, unconscious.

"Wow! Nice!" exclaimed Vicky.

"Thank You. Girls I'd like to take you to dinner and get to know you. I have a business proposition I'd like to present you with. But first, please tell me you live in New York."

"Brooklyn baby!" they exclaimed in unison.

"Amazing! Let's get back to my hotel. I think we can do great things together."

They spent most of the dinner getting to know each other. The girls confirmed that they were indeed related, 1st cousins and that yes, they were models, here on the island for a bikini catalogue shoot. They had been taught to fight at an early age by Chrissy's mom who was a retired special forces officer. Vicky had a master's degree in psychology and worked at a local women's shelter counselling battered women. Chrissy was working on her Ph.D. in behavioural therapy, paying her own way through the program by tending bar at the local dive a few nights a week.

Angel told them that she too had learned to fight at an early age and that it came naturally to her. They all agreed that men were not that difficult to defeat if a woman used not only her fists but her brains as well.

By the time dessert arrived Angel had decided that she wanted these two on her team.

"Girls, I know this seems a little sudden, but I'd like to offer you both a job."

"I think I speak for both my cousin and me when I say that we're very curious to hear what you have to propose," said Vicky.

"I am founding a company that will employ women only to provide security to bars, restaurants, strip clubs etc. I believe that we can practically guarantee security at these types of establishments by using smart, strong women to keep the peace as it were."

She paused and looked at the cousins across the table. They motioned for her to go on.

"I also intend to branch out to corporate information security, bodyguard services, and personal safety training. But it all starts with keeping peace at the bars. We build our reputation one contract at a time and grow the business to be the premier security service in the city."

The girls were now nodding and smiling at Angel.

"I have an appointment on Monday with a former client of mine to whom I'd like to pitch this idea to.

I would very much like to hire you both and introduce you to him as my A-Team for club security. You will be paid a generous salary and if you come on board now, I will give you both a small stake in the company. What do you say?"

Chrissy and Vicky looked at each other then at Angel and said "Yes!" at the same time. They rose from their chairs and shook hands and exchanged hugs with their new boss/partner.

The rest of the weekend was spent preparing for Monday's meeting with Sam Shelly. Angel flew back to New York on Saturday and the girls got back on Sunday. They agreed to meet at Shelley's restaurant at 9 am sharp Monday morning.

--

Chrissy and Vicky were waiting at the front door of the TOPS club when Angel arrived. Vicky was wearing a tight white sweater with a plunging neckline and a black leather skirt that fell just above the knee. Her three-inch black heels glistened in the morning sun. Chrissy had decided on a black, one-button blazer with nothing underneath except her black bra. Tight, black leather pants and black open-toed heels that fastened around her ankles adorned her feet.

Angel was wearing a white button-down shirt, mid-length black skirt, and black stay-up stockings. Her black pumps were 3" high and made a 'click' 'click' sound on the sidewalk as she approached her team.

"Good morning, ladies. Ready?"

"Ready boss," they said.

Angel pressed the intercom button and a low 'beep' emitted from the silver box.

"Yes?" came the grainy response.

"Angel from FW security to see Mr. Shelley."

The door buzzed and the trio pushed through to the foyer of the club. They were greeted by an exceptionally large man who was at least 6' 3" tall and must have weighed at 240 lbs. He stared at them for a moment in surprise, and appreciation. Whatever he was expecting at 9 am on a Monday it was not three incredibly attractive women who were dressed for a night out on the town.

He turned and motioned with an enormous arm for them to follow him.

"Mr. Shelley's office is on the other side of the bar."

As they entered the main dance floor area, they noticed a similarly large man sitting at one of the bars. Halfway onto the dance floor, Angel stopped.

"Excuse me," she said to their escort, "I know where Mr. Shelley's office is. Would you mind if my associates stayed behind with you and your friend while I met with Sam? They're just along for the ride."

The girls wanted to laugh but held their composure.

The escort said, "Absolutely! My friend and I will take good care of your colleagues, won't we?" he said, looking at the other bruiser seated at the bar.

Bar boy nodded.

"Great! Girls, I shouldn't be too long."

Angel crossed the dance floor and knocked on the door at the end of the room.

"Come in." she heard Sam say.

Sam Shelley was a short, rotund, balding, seventy-year-old man. He got up from behind his large wooden desk and greeted Angel with a hug. It was a little tight and one of his hands had strayed a little below her waist, but she was willing to forgive the old man.

"Look at you!

Always a sight for sore eyes!" He held her at arm's length and looked her up and down. She knew he liked what he saw.

"Sam. It's been too long.

How have you been? How's business?"

"Outstanding on both counts young lady, please," he motioned to one of two chairs in front of his desk, "take a seat."

Angel sat and Sam followed suit taking the chair next to her.

"So, let's get right down to business. I know you're no longer at JSS. We're not a client there any longer either by the way."

"Really?" Angel was surprised.

"Yeah, well with all the fuss at some of my competitor's clubs and the problems they had with your old firm, I was afraid it was only a matter of time before I had a situation here that JSS couldn't handle. Besides, my favourite JSS team member was no longer there," he patted her knee.

She smiled at him.

"So, for the moment, we're hiring independent contractors like the boys you met when you came in. They're cheap and so far, they're getting the job done."

"I don't doubt that they're cheap but, respectfully Sam, I don't think you're any better off. I'm here to offer you a better solution."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. In my view, bigger and stronger men are no longer the solution to keeping your establishments free of violence. There will always be a bigger, stronger guy who will overwhelm your bigger, stronger guy. It's just a fact. Eventually, someone will walk in here one night and be bigger, faster, and stronger than your biggest, baddest guy. It happened to JSS and will eventually happen to you."

"So, what do you propose my dear?" He was taking a long look at Angel's crossed legs.

"Sam, I'm up here," she said with a teasing smile.

"Sorry Angel," he said sheepishly, lifting his gaze from her legs. "I'm listening, go on."

"I propose you hire my company, which is exclusively staffed with women, to provide security to your establishments."

"Women?!" he said, clearly surprised.

"Yes, Sam, women. When trouble starts it needs to be nipped in the bud immediately and discretely before it gets out of hand. Having one bodybuilder yell at another bodybuilder to calm down only gets the blood boiling quicker, nobody wants to back down, a crowd forms, and before you know it you've got a free for all on your hands. You with me so far?"

"Sure, but why women?"

"First off let me tell you about my women. I hire only college graduates who have degrees in some field of human behaviour. Psychology, sociology, etc."

"Angel please," he interrupted "a college degree will not be of particularly good use to a woman against a 300lb drunk."

"Let me finish Sam. I hire these women who've studied in these disciplines specifically because they know human behaviour and nine times out of ten, they can talk down your 300lb drunk."

"And if they can't?"

"All my staff are trained in hand-to-hand combat. They would have no trouble dispensing with the 300lb drunk because they would do it discretely, away from the crowd. They would be fighting the drunk, not his friends. They would be encountering him alone. And Sam, I guarantee that your 300lb. drunk would come out on the losing end of any encounter with one of my girls."

tony158
tony158
14 Followers
12