Angel. Security Consultant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was shaking his head.

"Angel, Angel," he chuckled "you know I'm very fond of you, but I just don't see it. I'm sorry."

"I thought you might say that Sam, so I brought two members of my staff with me to give a little demonstration. Would you at least indulge me another five minutes?"

Shelley sighed. "Of course."

"Thank you. Let's go out to the bar so I may introduce you."

They rose and headed to the bar. As they arrived Sam was treated to an unexpected scene.

Vicky was reclining in an armchair, her skirt pulled up to just below the groin. The bouncer who had greeted them was on his knees before her.

She had her thighs wrapped around his neck with her legs fully extended and crossed at the ankles.

Chrissy was standing over the other man with her strapped heel on his throat and controlling his arm with a wrist lock.

"Sam," said Angel "I'd like you to meet Vicky and Chrissy, two of my most senior staff."

"Hello," Sam said in a quiet voice, clearly surprised by the scene.

"Hello." replied the girls pleasantly.

"What is going on here?" Sam asked Angel.

"Well, I knew you would be skeptical about the physical part of the job requirement so I wanted to demonstrate to you that it wouldn't be a problem for our girls. What do you think now?"

Sam surveyed the scene. He was still having a problem processing the fact that two beautiful women who could not weigh more than 120lbs were in complete control of two men who were 3 times their size.

"I think I'd like to talk to you some more Angel."

"Excellent. Ladies, please release them."

Vicky uncrossed her ankles and released her man. He slumped forward rubbing his neck. She stood and adjusted her skirt back down to a more respectable length.

Chrissy took her foot off her man's throat and let go of his arm. He sat up rubbing his neck and flexing his wrist.

The girls walked over to where Angel and Sam were standing.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Shelley," said Vicky.

"Nice to meet you." echoed Chrissy."

"Ladies the pleasure is mine. That was a very impressive display."

"Thank you," they replied.

"Girls why don't you wait for me outside. Sam and I have a few more things to iron out."

Once Sam and Angel had returned to his office and shut the door Sam leaned against his desk regarding Angel.

"How did they do it?" Sam finally asked.

"Well, I haven't seen the video or debriefed the girls yet, but I suspect in Vicky's case it had to do with the length of her skirt and with Chrissy it was probably all about the cleavage."

"Angel, I don't understand what you're saying to me."

"OK. Let me show you."

Angel spread her legs shoulder-width apart and looking directly at Sam, started to lift her skirt. She stopped after having lifted it an inch.

"You see Sam to be successful in any physical encounter you not only need to be strong, but you need to be focused as well. You need to concentrate."

She lifted her skirt another inch and closed the distance to him. He was staring down at her legs watching the skirt's ascent with great interest.

"Because if you're not focused or are focused on the wrong thing," she continued, as she reached between his legs and started running her right hand slowly up his right thigh until she found his balls, "you will get hurt."

He put his hands on her waist. For just a moment he thought he was going to have an exceptionally good morning. However, seconds later, the pain shooting up from his balls through his body disabused him of this notion.

Angel leaned in and whispered softly in his ear. "I have you now Sam. Just like my girls had your boys."

He gasped as she affirmed her grip on his balls.

She tugged downwards. "I can put you on your knees or," she pulled up in the opposite direction, "I can get you onto your tippy-toes."

Sam was now on his toes with a fearful expression on his face.

"So, what do you say Sam?" she purred in his ear, "you ready to sign with us?"

"Yes."

"Wonderful," she cooed and then, increasing the pressure on his testicles ever so slightly, "and one last thing Mr. Shelley. From now on I would like to keep our relationship strictly professional," she twisted his sac gently "so no more stray hands on my ass, or patting my knee, or hugging me too tightly."

She pulled her head back to face him. "Are we clear?"

"Crystal," he said.

"Superb," she said, releasing her grip.

He backed away from her and leaned on his desk breathing heavily and cupping his groin.

"I will email the contracts over this morning. Pricing will be a little more than you're used to," she smiled, "but we're worth it."

"OK Angel. Whatever you say. When can you start?"

She thought for a moment and replied "This Saturday night. I'm assuming you'll want us here?"

"Yes."

"OK. I will get my team up to speed. Thank you, Mr. Shelley. You will not be disappointed. I'm convinced that eventually, you will want our teams in all your establishments."

With that, she bid him a pleasant morning and left his office.

As she closed the office door behind her, she turned and walked towards the bar to find her girls and share the good news with them. When she arrived at the bar there was no one there. Looking around she thought she heard something near a section labelled VIP.

As she approached the curtained-off area, she could discern a low moaning sound and thought she heard someone say, "do you like that?".

She stepped closer and drew the curtain back an inch to see what was going on. Behind the black curtain, she saw Shelley's two bouncers seated on long leather couches across from each other. On one couch Chrissy was sitting beside her man, her left hand over his mouth and her right hand on his cock. She was stroking him slowly while whispering something into his ear that Angel couldn't make out. His head was arched back either from the pressure of Chrissy's grip or from the obvious pleasure of being jacked off by this beautiful woman, or both.

On the couch across from Chrissy, Vicky was performing a very intense lap dance for Shelley's other goon. She was grinding her ass into his groin area and leaning her head back putting it right next to his. Angel noted that he was not touching her. He was probably afraid that he'd get hurt again she thought to herself.

Angel cleared her throat. "Girls?"

Both turned to look at Angel, surprised to see her there.

"Oh, hi boss," said Chrissy.

"What's going on ladies?"

"Well, we were just following your rules," laughed Chrissy as she continued her stroking.

"Oh? And what rule is that?"

"Well," said Vicky "FYM. We're finishing our men."

Angel laughed out loud.

The girls smiled.

"OK. Understood ladies but we need to get going. We have a got a lot of work to do."

"OK," the girls said in unison.

Chrissy leaned in again to whisper something into her man's ear. At the same time, she positioned the thumb on her stroking hand to stimulate the big man's frenulum every time she pulled upwards on his cock. Less than 10 seconds later he had exploded in her hand. She slowed down and continued stroking gently for a few seconds, then kissed the man on the cheek and got up to join Angel.

In the meantime, Vicky had leaned back and was talking to her man now. Her ass was now moving up and down over the bouncer's groin. Angel couldn't tell what she was saying to him but seconds later he exhaled and exclaimed "AH!" as he came in his pants. Vicky got up, turned around and patted him on his cheek.

"Nice meeting you honey."

The girls left the club and gathered in the parking lot.

"Well boss?" asked Chrissy.

"Ladies, FW security just secured their first contract!"

"Yeah!" exclaimed Vicky.

The women exchanged high fives all around.

"Girls we start Saturday night. Let's get back to the office and start planning."

Years later the three friends would look back on this day and identify it as a seminal moment in their corporation's history. FW security would go on to become a global player in much more than just club security.

Bodyguards, corporate espionage, and personal protection seminars would be just some of the varied services FW would become renowned for. But none of that would have been possible had they not convinced Sam Shelley to take a chance on them that morning.

12