Angel the Genie Pt. 03

Story Info
The road trip begins.
3.1k words
4.62
1.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

When they woke the next morning, Angel and Tristan returned to the cabin to use the facilities. After relieving themselves and brushing their teeth, they climbed into bed. Angel moved down and took his cock in her mouth, starting a sensuous blowjob.

Tristan took her thighs in his hands and lifted her onto him, her pussy right at his mouth. He treated it to a licking and tonguing just as sensuous as he was receiving. It took only a few minutes for the attention he was paying her slit and clit to bring her to a soft, yet still intense, orgasm. As he felt and tasted her cumming he reciprocated, bathing her mouth in his cum. They remained in the same positions as they cleaned each other, then Angel rolled off Tristan and they headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Angel started the coffee as Tristan pre-heated the oven for hash browns. They decided on sunny side up eggs and Angel slipped two slices of bread into the toaster. When the hash browns were nearly done, she started the toaster as he heated a large skillet for the eggs.

"You know, I used to hate sharing the kitchen with anyone else. Now I love every second we spend together, no matter what we're doing," Tristan told her.

"I feel the same way. Strange after all those years I was all alone in my bottle but never got lonely. If you go to the store without me I long for you until you return," she replied.

When they had finished eating and cleaning up, they each took another cup of coffee and sat together in the living room. "So, it seems we have everything in place to start our road trip. Shall we leave tomorrow?" Tristan asked her.

"Yes!! We just need to pack, deflate the air mattress, and fold it up so we can stow everything in the back," she said.

"I'll take care of that if you start packing. I think this is a pretty relaxed situation so I only need jeans. Just include the black ones in case we decided to go to a slightly fancier restaurant where blue jeans may not be appropriate. And some shorts, too, please."

Over the next two weeks they traveled every day, always visiting one of the restaurants on their list. They had ample time to see the sights in each town or city they stopped at. They made a point of asking the locals what they should see while they were in town and almost always got great suggestions.

They had driven the Cherohala Skyway across North Carolina and stopped for lunch in Tellico Plains, TN. After eating they drove to Bald River Falls, parked and hiked into the falls.

Two young women were viewing the falls when Tristan and Angel arrived.

"Aren't they beautiful?" one said.

"Yes, they are," Tristan replied.

"Do you live around here," the other asked.

"No, we're taking a road trip around the country. We stopped to eat in Tellico Plains and learned about these falls from our waitperson. I'm glad we took their advice as they are stunning," Angel said.

"Around the country? Wow, that's some trip!" the first one said. "By the way, I'm Belle and this is Ariel."

"Tristan and Angel, pleased to meet you," he said.

Angel had a nagging sense of unease but couldn't figure out why. Something about these two women seemed off, somehow.

"So, where are you headed next?" Belle said.

"There's a taco restaurant we want to try in Nashville, so we're headed there once we leave here. We'll get a hotel and try the tacos tomorrow," Tristan told them.

"What a coincidence! We're going to Nashville as well! Perhaps we'll see you there," Ariel said.

"Well, it was nice meeting you," Angel said without meaning it. "We need to get going. Travel safe."

Back in the Nova, Tristan turned to her and said "That wasn't like you at all. Is there something bothering you?"

"I just got a bad feeling about those two. I can't put my finger on it, but something isn't right about them," she responded.

"Well, don't worry. Nashville is a big place so the odds of running into them again are small," he told her.

Three and a half hours later they pulled up to the hotel they'd reserved and after removing their luggage they handed the keys to the valet. Inside, they checked in and then took the elevator to their room.

They took a dual shower to wash off the road grime and after drying off they made love on the king size bed. Angel was in an adventurous mood and mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position. As she rode his shaft up and down, Tristan played with her rosebud. Dipping his thumb into her pussy as she slide down him he used her wetness to slip his thumb into her ass. Tristan loved that he could feel his shaft inside her and it could feel his finger in her back door.

Angel had become very comfortable with ass fingerplay and found it very stimulating. From the throbbing of his cock and the rapid breathing she heard she knew he was getting close. "Deeper, please," she told him. As he pushed his thumb all the way inside her ass she fell off the edge. Her pussy clenched him automatically as her orgasm coursed through her body.

Tristan felt his own explosion and coated her cervix with his cum. Angel continued to pump him until he could take no more due to the sensitivity of his cock head. He grabbed her hips and held her down on him, still enjoying the warmth and wetness of her pussy.

Once he had softened, Angel lifted off of him. Going to the bathroom she returned with a warm, wet washcloth and wiped his cock and balls. She then wiped off her inner thighs, but left her pussy wet. They both dressed and headed down to the hotel bar for a drink as they decided where to go for dinner.

"Well, isn't this a surprise! It must be fate," Belle called out. She and Ariel were seated at a four top table, a drink in front of each of them. "You must join us!"

Angel squeezed Tristan's hand, clearly not happy about this latest turn of events. He looked at her and made a 'what can we do?' face. She returned his look but was definitely not pleased. Tristan pulled a chair out for her and then took the only remaining one, directly across from Angel. They were both next to Belle and Ariel.

After the waiter took their order, which Belle insisted on adding to their tab, she said "Amazing that we ended up at the same hotel. What are the odds?"

Ariel looked at Angel and inhaled deeply. "Someone just had sex," she stated, grinning broadly.

While Angel said nothing, Belle jumped in and said, "Who could blame her? Isn't he gorgeous and sexy?"

"Yes he is! I'd like a piece of that!" Ariel replied. "Any chance you two swing? We could make a foursome of it!"

"That's very flattering, but Angel and I are in a committed, monogamous relationship. Thank you for the drinks, but we need to go. We have dinner reservations," he lied.

A nearby Italian restaurant had be recommended by the concierge so they walked the two blocks. "Oh my god, I just figured it out!" Angel cried.

"Figured what out?" he asked.

"I told you there was something off about those two. I know what it is."

"Well, are you going to share?" he said.

"Tristan, they're fairies. Remember I told you fairies love to fuck. I'll bet they recognized me as a former genie - the story of my giving up my powers to be with a mortal has spread through the magic community like wildfire. They tracked us down, figuring you must be a super cocksman if I liked it so much to quit the magic world."

"Wait, I thought fairies had wings," he said.

"They do, but they can retract them so they can move among the mortal world without being identified. I would have known immediately at the falls if I were still a genie. In any event, thank you for getting us out of there quickly when they propositioned you."

"Angel, there is only one woman I want to be with," he said sincerely.

When they arrived, Tristan turned to see if they had been followed. He was pleased to see no sign of the two fairies. They walked into the restaurant and he gave his name to the hostess. She immediately seated them at a secluded table in the corner, placing a thick menu in front of each.

"May I get you a drink?" she asked.

Tristan ordered a single malt scotch for himself and Angel decided she wanted a gin and tonic. She was still exploring all the things she never had as a genie. The hostess walked away and in just a few moments a waitress appeared with their drinks.

"Do you have any questions about the menu?" she said.

"No, but we'll need a few minutes to decide, please. We would like the caprese appetizer for starters," he told her.

Her cell phone rang unexpectedly. In all the time they had been together no one other than Tristan had ever called her. She looked to him, knowing it would be rude to answer here. "Who is it?" he asked.

She looked at the caller id and said "Oh my. It is a genie I have known for centuries, sort of a mentor of mine," she replied.

"Then you should answer," he told her.

"Hello?"

"Yes, it's true."

"Ahhh, that explains it." She continued by describing their run-ins with the two fairies, then listened as she gave her advice before they hung up.

"It is as I had feared. Apparently the entire fairy world is talking about my giving up my magic to be with you. They assume it is because you are a master lovemaker. They're crazy, since I couldn't know if you were good in bed until after losing my magic. But they aren't thinking clearly, and it seems the entire fairy population want to have sex with you - both female and male fairies! It will probably bleed over into the leprechaun world as well! I'm so sorry, hon, I never even considered such a thing could happen."

"Don't be silly. There was no way for you to anticipate such an occurrence. And it is kind of flattering in a stalkerish sense to have them all think I'm the best thing since Casanova," he grinned.

"What are we going to do about it?" she asked.

"Nothing. Ignore it. I have no interest in sleeping with anyone but you."

"The idea of a threesome or more doesn't appeal to you?"

"Long before we met I had a couple threesomes. They were fun but I got that urge out of my system. I would only be interested if you said you wanted to do it," he told her.

"No thank you. I don't want to share you with anyone and I'm not interested in doing anything with another woman," she said.

"Who said it would be another woman? Wouldn't you like to have two men to service you?"

"Nope. He would be a distant second compared to you so why bother?"

The waitress returned and they ordered, veal saltimbocca for him and chicken parmesan for her. The waitress cleared the empty appetizer plates and left to submit their orders.

"So, how do you think they knew who we were and managed to find the hotel we had booked?"

"I'm told that I became rather famous in the magic world when I surrendered my abilities to be with you. There is a picture of me from many years ago that has been posted on magic's version of Facebook. Once someone spotted me it was child's play for a fairy to learn your name, address, and so on. Fairies can make themselves invisible for short periods of time. They likely followed us to Tellico and got your name from the registration papers in the Nova. Once they knew we were going to Nashville they flew there, went invisible, and searched the reservations lists at hotels until they found the room in your name."

"Okay. Do you think we're in any danger?" he said.

"Not really. Fairies are mostly mischief makers. They don't have powers like genies do. They spend most of their time just frustrating mortals - they'll steal someone's eyeglasses, keep them for several days, then return them to the exact spot they were in. People go crazy swearing they'd checked that spot a dozen times and they weren't there, but there they are! That kind of stuff."

"Great. Thousands of invisible fifth-graders targeting us for juvenile pranks," he moaned.

"Leprechauns would be a bigger problem. I did tell you that they are incredibly horny little buggers. They would all love to fuck you every way possible. The good news is that they're only about one foot tall so no match for you physically. And if a mortal catches a leprechaun he has to give them his pot of gold, so it's unlikely any of them would chance it," she explained.

"Good."

Having finished their dinners Tristan ordered a ride share pickup then settled the check. They waited outside in the pleasant weather until the car arrived and took them to the Honky Tonk Highway, heart of the bar, club, and live music scene. They spent the next several hours visiting a variety of clubs and bars, listening to a song or two in each then moving on. They planned to spend the following day visiting several of the museums in town so they called for another ride share and traveled back to their hotel.

Looking into the doorway of the bar they did not spot the fairies. Both hoped this meant they had moved on. They continued up to their room and entered cautiously but spotted no one inside. Taking turns in the bathroom they prepared for bed and soon crawled beneath the covers, naked. Tristan turned on the television to check the weather for the next day.

"Perfect!" they heard and the two fairies suddenly appeared from nowhere. Both were completely naked, one of each side of the bed. They both grabbed the sheets and jumped into bed on either side of Tristan. One grabbed his semi-erect cock while the other fondled his balls.

An enraged Angel leaped out of bed, ran around to his side and yanked the nearest fairy off of him and onto the floor. Tristan grabbed the second one and tossed her onto the floor on the other side. "Do fairies bleed when they are stabbed," Tristan asked as he pulled his automatic knife from the nightstand.

"Yes, they do. And then they die. Forever. Fairies are not immortal," Angel explained.

"Then I believe it would be in your best interests to get dressed and get out of here, immediately. I expect your bodies would never be identified as I imagine fairies don't have any of the usual i.d.s."

The fairies dressed quickly and moved toward the door. "If we ever see you again, I will kill you both," he threatened as he opened the door, ushered them out, then shut and locked the door, and flipped the bar latch.

Turning back to Angel he joked, "Well, I guess we just had our first foursome!" Angel punched him in the shoulder.

"Here's hoping they spread the word that you're armed and dangerous," she said as they got back into bed. The mood was broken and by silent agreement they postponed any sex and settled for falling asleep spooning.

The next morning Tristan was still spooned behind Angel, his arm over her's and her breast gently cupped in his hand. As he started to awaken he slowly moved his hand, his palm rubbing back and forth over her nipple. It instantly responded, becoming erect and hard and Angel's breathing changed from the regular rhythm of sleep to a deeper, panting sound.

"I'm only going to give you an hour or two to stop that," she said as she rolled onto her back and looked at him. He leaned down and took her nipple in his lips, suckling it. He moved his hand over to her other, thus far neglected, breast and treated that nipple to fingertip attention.

She reached down and took his newly erect cock in her hand. She stroked up and down the shaft, rolling the palm of her hand over his head each time. As Trist began to moan his humming vibrated her nipple even more. His need escalated rapidly and he moved between her legs, supporting himself on his knees and elbows. She spread her legs for him and he maneuvered his hips to put the head of his cock at her opening. They had become so familiar with one another's body that no hands were needed.

He pressed forward and his cock buried itself all the way into her pussy. He felt the now familiar sensation of his head brushing against her cervix and heard her moan each time it did. In only four more thrusts Angel came, squeezing down on his cock as she lifted her hips to meet him. She reached around and fingered his ass, sending him over the edge. She absolutely loved the feeling of his cock spurting cum into her pussy.

After they showered and dressed they had breakfast in the hotel restaurant and then Tristan called for a ride share to take them to the first museum. While they waited for it to arrive, Angel asked him, "Hon, would you really have killed those fairies?"

"No, I just said that to scare them into leaving. I would only kill in self-defense or to protect you."

"Good. I didn't think you would as it goes completely against the nature of the man I have come to know and love deeply. Thank you."

The entire day was spent visiting the Frist Art Museum, Musicians Hall of Fame, Johnny Cash Museum, and wrapping up at Madame Tussauds, which was filled with wax replicas of famous celebrities. At noon they had taken a ride share to Mas Tacos Por Favor as planned. That driver had strongly recommended Gannon's for dinner and so they headed to the Marriott Courtyard where it was located. They were pleasantly surprised when, upon arriving, they discovered a live jazz performance.

After dinner they returned to their hotel, showered together, and made gentle love before falling asleep.