Angel the Genie Pt. 04

Story Info
Ready to cruise.
2.7k words
4.65
1.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

The next eight months were spent traveling, mostly according to the road trip plan they had made before departing. On occasion they learned of some attraction or event that appealed to one, the other, or both and decided to deviate from the plan to check it out. They went to a Willie Nelson concert in Texas, saw Eric Clapton in California, the Tedeschi Trucks Band in Florida, Joe Bonamassa at Red Rock in Colorado, and too many community theater plays to count.

And they continued to make love every night. Sometimes gentle, some times spirited, frequently playful and always emotional, neither ever considered what they did together to be fucking. Each intimate mating was an expression of their love for one another.

By the time they returned home to Tristan's cabin they had visited all 48 contiguous states. They also made plans to take an Alaskan cruise and then immediately fly to Hawaii, both to warm up and to take advantage of being on the west coast before heading home to Georgia. They intended to visit the USS Arizona memorial on Ford Island, just off Oahu.

They had had several more run-ins with fairies but Angel had honed her detection skills and was able to spot them early on. She now knew that a certain sense of ill-ease indicated they were in the presence of a fairy, an apparent vestige of her former genie life. Tristan developed an array of threats that always proved successful in running them off. With no intention of ever carrying out the threats, Tristan had learned to deepen his voice, put a scowl on his face, and voice his threats with convincing authority.

Only one leprechaun had ever approached him. Tristan actually laughed when he appeared, as he was barely eighteen inches tall. While he didn't have a top hat or curled toe shoes, he was dressed all in green. He looked up at Tristan, more than five feet taller, with such a look of sleazy lasciviousness on his face that Tristan couldn't help himself. He leaned down and grabbed the imp by the front of his shirt and hoisted him into the air.

Holding the leprechaun in front of his face, Tristan said, "And what might you be looking for, Tiny Tim?"

"My name is Cillian, thank you! And as leprechauns go, I'm rather tall."

"Well as mortals go, you're a pipsqueak. We have a saying when people help themselves to more food at a meal than they are likely to consume. We say their eyes are bigger than their stomachs. In your case, I'm guessing your libido is bigger than your, shall we say, package?"

"I'll have you know I'm renowned for my sexual abilities!" Cillian insisted. The fact that he was flailing around, held fast and far above the floor in Tristan's hand, belied his arrogance.

"I'm quite certain you couldn't satisfy a Barbie doll," Angel said.

"Since I'm not familiar with the magic world, I hope one of you will clue me in. How long do I have to hold this imp before he has to give me his gold?" Tristan said.

"What! No, that's just a myth you mortals created," Cillian insisted.

"That's a lie, which is something leprechauns are expert at. In reality, since you have captured him, you are entitled to his gold right now," Angel explained.

"But, but, but," the imp sputtered.

"Would you like to retain your freedom and your gold, Tiny Tim?" Tristan said.

"Yes, please."

"Here's the deal. I'll free you and let you keep your gold if you spread the word among the magic community that Angel and I are not to be bothered. The next leprechaun who approaches us will not only lose his gold but will become our pet. We will put a collar on his neck, walk him on a leash, feed him in bowls on the floor, and put him into a locked crate every time we leave the house or go to bed. He'll be naked like all pets which will give us the added amusement of laughing at his minuscule weiner. Agreed?"

Cillian scowled and struggled to get free. After several minutes of futile protest he said, "Okay, you win. I will spread the word, but I'm not responsible if some ignore the warning."

"Leprechauns never accept responsibility for anything they do or don't do," Angel said.

Once they had sent Cillian packing, they finalized their plans for the Alaska/Hawaii trip. Being two hours from the airport and having to travel all the way through Atlanta, known for it's bad traffic, Tristan reserved a room at the Westin near the airport for two nights before their flight to Seattle. They drove down early afternoon, missing the worst of the traffic and arriving just after check-in time.

Their room was large, with a king size bed and a jetted tub in the bathroom. They had each packed a separate bag with just the things they would need for this, and a return, hotel stay, allowing them to leave the things they'd need on the longer portions of their vacation in the car.

Once in the room Tristan took Angel in his arms and kissed her passionately. They had made love when the first woke this morning but neither could ever get enough of their couplings. He turned her so her back was against his chest and reached around to slowly unbutton her blouse. Once opened he unhooked her front-clasp bra and then stepped back slightly to pull both items off her arms and to the floor.

Angel turned around and pulled the hem of his polo style shirt from his jeans and up over his head and arms. She hugged him tightly, pressing her firm breasts and already erect nipples into his chest. She leaned back and down and kissed each of his nipples before settling, for the moment, on the left one. Taking it between her soft lips she sucked and twirled her tongue around it until his nipple, too, became erect. Then she moved to the other and repeated her actions.

Tristan kicked off his loafers, unbuckled his belt, and undid the button and zipper of his jeans. Angel put her hands inside his waistband and pushed both jeans and boxers to the floor. She pushed him down to sit on the bed and dropped to the floor to pull them off his legs. Kneeling between his legs she gripped his hard shaft and pulled it vertical. After first kissing his head she took it into her mouth and slowly bobbed her head down over him.

Tristan was conflicted. Angel had become extremely skilled at performing oral sex. They had already made love this morning leading him to want to let her finish orally. Yet the thought of being deep inside her amazing pussy was a siren call to a starving man. If forced to make a decision he had no idea what he would say.

Angel had no such reservations. She had already decided she was in charge and was going to give him the best blowjob of his life, culminating in his bathing her mouth with his cum. He had taken her completely around the country and was now squiring her to the last two remaining states. He had shown her sights and events she had never dreamt of, and always deferred to her. She was anxious to repay him with this small treat.

Tristan laid back and surrendered to whatever Angel had in mind. The feel of her lips and her tongue swirling around his shaft was beyond incredible. She fondled his balls with one hand while the other gripped his shaft and stroked along with her mouth until he announced that he was close. When his cock started to tremble she removed her hand from it and, when the first shot of cum flew into her mouth, swallowed him completely. His head bumped the back of her throat and she pulled back just enough to let the next few spurts hit her there. Finally she pulled back further so that the last of his cum would land on her tongue, pleasing her with the taste she had come to love.

Tristan's cockhead had reached the ultra-sensitive phase and he gripped her head to stop the movement. She understood and held him gently in her lips, careful not to tongue the head. Angel was content to hold him this way until he finally softened and shrank. This was the bittersweet moment for her. She was thrilled that she could give him such pleasure, yet saddened by the need to now relinquish her favorite body part. As she reluctantly pulled back she sucked one last time to claim the last drop of his cum from his hole.

"Sweetheart, you are fantastic as always. I love you!" he declared.

"I love you, Tristan. More than I could have ever imagined possible. I want to make you happy every minute of every day," she replied.

"You do. Now let me return the favor."

Tristan laid on his back, his head on a pillow. "Sit on my face, Angel. I want to please you while you are still in control."

Angel straddled his face and slowly lowered her dripping wet pussy to his mouth. She poised just above his lips, making him reach up to kiss and lick her. Rocking her hips back and forth slowly she rubbed her slit over his lips and outstretched tongue. She lowered herself further and he was able to stick his tongue deep inside her. Then she tilted her hips back and put her clit right between his lips.

Tristan took her ass cheeks in his hands and held her where he could best take her clit. With his lips holding it he flicked his tongue back and forth over the very tip of it. Angel became increasingly excited, pressing harder onto his face and wiggling around over his lips and tongue. As her climax approached he felt her body shudder in his hands. He tongued her faster and faster until, just before his tongue would give out, she came spectacularly, flooding his mouth and face with her juices.

Exhausted, Angel slipped off his face and sat limply on his chest. Tristan moved his hands to her sides and helped her remain upright until she fell to the side and landed on the mattress next to him. "Mmmmm, that was heaven. Thank you, love," she told him.

Both fell asleep, cuddling, to awaken together a half hour later. "C'mon, hon, let's take a bath!" Tristan suggested as he headed to the bathroom. He turned the water on and set the temperature at 103℉ then started the jets. Angel joined him and when the tub was sufficiently full they climbed in.

"The jets are adjustable for both intensity and direction. Twist the nozzle to increase or decrease the force and point it where you want. A woman can actually use it to get herself off," he told her.

Angel had never felt the need to masturbate as she and Tristan had still not missed a single day making love since he took her virginity. And most days included at least two sessions of one sort or another. But his comments intrigued her so she asked, "How do I do that?"

"Here, kneel like this, facing the vanity. Now reach down and adjust the jet so it hits you where it feels best. You can leave the jet in one position and raise and lower yourself so it hits different places. Whatever feels best," he explained.

"Ooooo, that does feel nice!" she said as she moved up and down and side to side. She finally stayed still with the jet of water hitting her clit exactly. Tristan knelt beside her and adjusted a jet on the other side to target his asshole. Then he slid his hand down her ass crack and teased her rosebud with his finger, bringing forth more and louder moans from her. Then he rubbed across her perineum and finally slipped two fingers into her opening.

"Oh my god! Yes, yes, don't stop!!" she pleaded.

With the jet exciting her clit and his fingers stroking in and out of her it wasn't long before she came. Once past the peak she reached down and used her hand to shield her now super-sensitive clit. Cupping her slit with her fingers she put the tips on his fingers as they continued to pump in and out of her.

"That was fantastic, hon. Thank you for teaching me. Shame we don't have a jetted tub at home," she grinned.

"We can fix that, you know," he replied.

"No need. As much fun as that was I will always choose you over masturbating," she told him.

Tristan opened the drain and when the water dropped to the level of the jets shut those off as well. They stood and he turned the shower on so they could soap and rinse one another. After drying off, they went into the room to dress for dinner.

Tristan had lived in the Fayetteville twenty-five years earlier and had a favorite Mexican restaurant there. He'd checked that they were still open and made a reservation for seven this night. When the valet delivered his car he held the door for Angel then tipped the valet and they started the half hour trip down.

Angel selected the shrimp quesadilla and Tristan opted for a supreme chicken burrito. Both ordered beer, Dos Equis for her and Modelo Negro for him. They picked at the chips and salsa and sipped their beers as they waited just a few minutes for their entrees.

Returning to the Westin they stopped the car under the portico and he handed the keys to the valet. The valet had opened Angel's door and she waited for Tristan to come around the car. As soon as he did he took her hand in his as they entered the hotel. Tristan didn't fail to notice the sweet smile on the faces of the front desk attendants as they saw this obviously not teen-aged couple holding hands.

"Nightcap?" Tristan asked Angel, who quickly agreed.

Entering the darkened bar he spotted a private two-top table off to the side. When the waitress appeared she ordered an iced vodka, a drink she'd recently acquired a taste for. Tristan stuck with his usual single malt scotch.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" she asked him. Even sitting across the small table from one another they continued to hold hands.

"In the morning I thought we'd go to the Georgia Aquarium. It is highly regarded and well-known far beyond Atlanta. And then we can check out the World of Coca-Cola after lunch, if those are okay with you."

"Sure, you always find interesting things to see and do, hon," she said.

When they finished their drinks he signed the tab to his room and they took the elevator to the top floor. Angel used the bathroom then brushed her teeth and turned the room over to him. Tristan peed and brushed his teeth and by the time he got into the main room she was already in bed, naked. He quickly stripped and joined her.

Although they had made love first thing that morning, and then both gave and received oral after checking into the hotel, they were always up for more. Angel turned onto her side and Tristan spooned up behind her. She reached between her legs, found his erection, and positioned his head at her wet opening. Tristan eased into her slowly, savoring the feel of her soft, warm, wet pussy on his hard cock.

They made love softly, Tristan's hand on Angel's breast and her hand on top of his. He brushed her hair off her neck and kissed her there, several times. She pulled his hand to her face and kissed it before returning it to her breast. The slow stroking kept both from peaking too quickly and they continued making love for more than thirty minutes. Angel's pussy began clenching his cock, which responded by throbbing rapidly. In just moments more she came which triggered his climax. He filled her pussy with his cum as she bathed him in hers.

Spent, they continued to lay, joined together, as they came down from the peaks. Angel twisted her head around and he raised up so they could kiss. She continued to pin his hand to her breast as they slowly drifted off to sleep. At some point in the night he softened and shrank until her pussy pushed him out, but neither noticed.