Angel the Genie Pt. 06

Story Info
Starting the Alaska Cruise.
2k words
4.62
1.5k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

The next morning they woke when the alarm went off but mutually decided to forgo the sex so they wouldn't risk running late. They did shower together and both got a bit 'handsy' but that was all. After dressing they started packing and were interrupted by the arrival of their room service breakfasts.

Angel had a short stack of pancakes with breakfast sausage and coffee. Tristan tucked into a veggie omelet with a side of grits, and coffee. When they finished he put the tray of plates outside the door and they finished packing, then went down to registration to check out. Tristan had notified the valet and their car was waiting outside the front entrance. He tipped the valet and they drove off, headed to the nearby airport where he pulled into a private, long-term parking lot.

After riding the shuttle bus to the departures terminal they checked their luggage curbside and went inside to claim their boarding passes. TSA wasn't too backed up and they arrived at the gate with fifteen minutes to spare.

Just over five hours after taking their first class seats they landed in Seattle. Setting their watches back three hours for the time zone change made it appear they had crossed the country in only two hours. After claiming their luggage they took a cab to the cruise line port and boarded their ship. They got directions to their luxury cabin with balcony and wound their way to it.

"Trist, this is beautiful!" Angel exclaimed, rushing to the slider that opened onto the balcony. Their cabin was oceanside so the view stretched across the ocean as far as the eye could see.

"Nothing is too good for my Angel," Tristan said sincerely. Each day he felt his love for her grow even larger and deeper. She often expressed the same emotion to him.

Clicking the remote to turn on the television brought up the cruise line information page. They saw that the ship was scheduled to depart the port in four hours. Ignoring the luggage that needed unpacked, Tristan took Angel in his arms and kissed her passionately as they stood on the balcony, his hands roaming over her ass cheeks.

Angel followed his lead, and as she massaged his rear cheeks felt his cock start to grow and harden. Tristan leaned back and began to unbutton her blouse, then remove it and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Naked from the waist up, Angel evened things up by removing his shirt, and then proceeded to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

They both kicked off their shoes and Tristan lowered Angel's shorts. She pushed down his pants and boxers, then pushed him down to sit on the edge of the bed so she could remove his pants and socks. Tristan lifted Angel into a standing position and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her panties, pushing them down over her luscious ass and to the floor.

"Just a second," he said as he got up and headed to the bathroom. Coming back, he spread the towel he'd retrieved over the bedspread so as not to cause any mess on the bed itself. Then he laid Angel down on the towel and lay beside her, kissing her and caressing her body. He ran his fingertip around her ear, causing her to shiver with anticipation. The small hallow just behind her ear was always a very sensitive spot, and Tristan made certain to give both sides equal attention.

Then he slid his hand down to her breast, squeezing it gently and rubbing her nipple while lowering his head and taking her other nipple between his lips. Angel began moaning softly and Tristan ran the flat of his palm down over her abdomen and hip. He moved further down, and ran his hand over the point where her left leg met her torso. Doing this, his pinky brushed over her clit and down her slit, and he felt her moisture.

He moved his hand so that his middle finger was on her slit and slid it down to her perineum. Then he ran it back up her slit until he reached her clit. He longed to play with her and bring her to climax but had an irresistible urge to go down on her. He quickly repositioned himself between her legs, his face above her pussy.

Sliding his hands under her thighs he pushed them up until her knees were bent and her feet flat on the mattress. He sank down, reached his tongue out, and licked from her perineum up her slit and around her clit. Holding her clit with his lips he flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth across it rapidly.

Angel's breathing was deep and fast now, and her moaning came more often and louder. She held his head lightly with both hands, not trying to control his movements but ready to hold him tight to her should he decide to pull back and stop.

Tristan had no intention of stopping. He continued pleasuring her clit and added two fingers inside her pussy to begin stroking her. In response she began rocking her hips, pushing against his hand, trying to drive his fingers deeper inside herself. He sped up the pace of his stroking and curled his fingers at the knuckle, creating a shorter but thicker substitute cock.

Angel felt her orgasm build deep inside her pussy and knew she wouldn't last long. Tristan sensed it as well and redoubled his efforts on her clit until the inevitable happened. Angel thrust her hips up, taking her ass completely off the bed as she came almost violently. Tristan put his hands beneath her ass and held her up as she thrashed beneath him. Wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed though her body until she peaked and cried out, pushing his head back and off her clit.

Tristan lowered her ass back to the mattress but kept his face next to her pussy. As she began to calm down he blew hot air on her pussy and clit, causing her to hum in delight. Now she wanted him inside her. She pulled on his head and said, "Come up here, lover." He crawled up to her, using his forearms to keep most of his weight off her. When they were face to face Angel kissed him, tasting herself. She ended the kiss and instead licked and nibbled his mouth, chin, and nose, lapping up her own juices.

Angel lifted her hips and Tristan moved his cockhead to her opening and slipped inside her. He went slowly but fully, feeling his head brush her cervix. She grabbed his ass and tried to drive him even further inside her. Tristan reacted by starting to pump himself in and out of her hungry pussy. Despite the massive orgasm she'd just had he knew she was eager for more.

Tristan, too, was desperate to cum. He stroked in and out faster and faster until he said, "I'm going to cum, hon."

"Yes! I will too!"

After a few more strokes Tristan drove himself hard into her and shot his load into her pussy and over her cervix. He stroked several more times, each time spurting another shot of cum into her. When his cock became too sensitive for stimulation he collapsed on top of Angel. He worried he would crush her but Angel frequently told him it was fine, she loved feeling his body on top of hers.

When his cock softened and left her pussy, Angel leaned down and took him into her mouth to clean off their co-mingled cum. Finished, she went into the bathroom and peed, ejecting much of the spunk still inside her. She turned on the shower and called him in once it reached temperature.

The luxury cabin, although larger than the standards, was still cruise ship tight. There was enough room for both of them in the shower but they could barely move. Tristan stepped out and, reaching through the open door, soaped Angel's back, ass, and legs. She turned, and as the shower rinsed her back he soaped her front, breasts, abdomen, vulva, and legs. She turned once more and rinsed before stepping out and giving him the shower.

Tristan washed himself as the difference in their heights and Angel's overall petite size made it difficult for her to reach through the door opening and soap him. Once he finished he stepped out and she handed him a towel to dry.

The clock put the local time at one but their east coast body clocks said it was four. Too early for dinner they were nonetheless hungry and decided to explore the ship and find some food. Taking the map that had been in their cabin when they arrived, they set out.

It took two hours but they located several bars, including one that used robots to mix the drinks, and several theme restaurants including Italian, Sushi, American, and the main dining room which required a jacket and tie for men and evening dress for women. There was a water park and pool/hot tub area, numerous activities for children, a movie theater and a nightclub with live entertainment every night.

At four local time the ship departed and they joined most of the other passengers at the rail, watching the mainland drift away. Now famished, they chose the Italian restaurant which was already open. They were quickly seated and each ordered a drink as they studied the menu. When the drinks were delivered Tristan ordered a Caprese Salad, which was actually layers of sliced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, olive oil and salt.

Tristan was surprised to find Osso Buco on the menu. The veal shanks braised with various vegetables took over two hours to cook after prep. It was, however, generally regarded to be more flavorful the next day, so the chef may well have made it in advance to reheat before serving. It was served with risotto alla milanese and Tristan ordered a glass of Barbaresco to pair with his meal.

Angel selected the Crab Ravioli as Dungeness crabs were native to the northwest. She ordered a glass of cabernet as the ravioli was served in a red sauce. When it was served she was surprised to see the plate held just one, very large, ravioli. Almost as large across as the dinner plate she questioned her ability to eat it all. Once she started, however, it was so delicious she had no trouble.

It was six by the time they finished their meals and an after dinner espresso. To their bodies it felt like nine p.m. but Tristan knew from past travels that they needed to stay up until at least nine local time or they would otherwise be awake well before dawn. Best to force the body to adjust right off, then the rest of the cruise would be in synch. They took a slow walk all the way around the perimeter of the ship, stopping to inspect every interesting sight, and browsing in several shops. They managed to kill an hour and a half this way.

The nightclub wouldn't be open until nine but several of the bars had singers or pianists. They found one where the pianist sang classics from Sinatra, Perry Como, Dean Martin, and the like. He ordered a single malt with water back and, once served, alternated sips of each. Angel settled for tonic water with a lime wedge.

When nine approached they signed the tab, which was covered by the drinks package Tristan had purchased, left a tip in cash and headed back to their cabin. Stepping out onto the balcony they were amazed at the number of stars they could see. With no light pollution beyond the ship itself, and endless ocean in front of them there were even more stars to be seen than they had experienced in the desert portions of their countrywide road trip.

First Angel then Tristan used the facilities and brushed their teeth. When he returned to the room she was already beneath the sheets, naked. Stripping off his clothing he joined her.

"I think we should skip our usual lovemaking tonight, hon," Angel said. "We need to sleep and get adjusted to the time. But I'll still be naked when we wake up tomorrow," she smiled.