Angel the Genie Pt. 05

Story Info
Last day in Atlanta.
2.1k words
4.6
973
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your feedback helps writers improve. Thanks!

The next morning Tristan woke first. When he eased out of the bed to pee, Angel rolled onto her back, and still asleep pushed the sheet down, exposing her naked torso to the waist. When he finished and returned to the bedroom the innocence of her casual pose aroused him incredibly.

Moving as carefully as he could, Tristan pulled the sheet the rest of the way off Angel. As he gazed on her bare vulva he knew he had to treat her with the pleasure she had given him many times. Kneeling down, he placed his mouth on the top of her slit and licked softly.

Angel moaned and her legs spread open a bit. Tristan seized the opportunity and ran the tip of his tongue down her slit to her opening. He pushed his tongue inside her and tasted her juices as she started to become wet. He pushed his tongue all the way in and then withdrew it slowly, repeating this over and over. Angel's breathing became fuller and more rapid, but the serenity on her face convinced him she was still sleeping, likely dreaming she was receiving oral enjoyment.

Tristan wondered how far he could go without waking her. He moved up and gently licked her clit, which had grown out of its hood. As his tongue caressed her clit, she began to moan and push her clit to his mouth. He began flicking the tip of his tongue back and forth across her clit, causing her bucking and moaning to become stronger and louder.

Holding her clit between his lips, he used his front teeth to very softly nibble. "Oh! oh!" Angel cried, beginning to wake but confused as to what was happening. Tristan knew she was about to cum and redoubled his efforts with lips, teeth, and tongue. He reached up and slid two fingers into her opening and Angel came, lifting her hips off the bed and trying to get his fingers deeper inside her than they could reach.

Tristan hooked his fingers and found her G-spot. The double attack on G and clit made her gush with cum, as her orgasm peaked and then ebbed. Angel pushed his head off her clit and cupped her pussy with her hand, holding and guarding it. Tristan kissed the back of her hand and then crawled up to lay next to her. There he caressed her breast and kissed her softly on the northern lips. "Morning, beautiful," he said.

"Mmmmmm, hi handsome," she replied. "That was new."

"You've woken me with a blow job more than once. I wanted to return the favor and you had positioned yourself perfectly for my access. When did you wake up?"

"I think I started to wake just as my climax was starting and when it hit for real I came fully awake, wondering why I was cumming," she told him. "It was fantastic! You can do that any time you want! But I have to pee, be right back."

When Angel returned to bed, Tristan laid her on her back and caressed her body. While kissing her, he ran his hand down to her breast, caressed the mound, then circled her erect nipple with his fingertip. He ran his hand down her side, tickled her belly button, then twirled his fingers through the neatly trimmed pubic hair she maintained above her clit. This time it was trimmed in a one-inch wide landing strip, but he could feel a bit of stubble where she was letting the rest grow out for a new design soon.

Her labia were hairless, the result of laser light treatments. With her cum coating them they were slick and slippery. He rubbed them in a circular motion and then dipped his finger inside. Once again he found her G-spot, this time using his thumb simultaneously on her clit. She moaned as her pussy dripped with even more moisture. "Please, hon, I need you inside me."

Tristan positioned himself between her legs, supporting himself on knees and elbows. He lowered his hips and his cockhead found her opening. He intended to pierce her slowly but she grabbed his ass cheeks and slammed him into herself as fast and deep as possible. Tristan took the hint and began pounding her as hard as he could. Favoring sweet lovemaking it was rare, but not unheard of, for them to choose raw sex but clearly she wanted that this morning.

Resting his upper body on her's, Tristan pushed his hands beneath her ass and lifted both cheeks. This angle allowed him to get as deep as possible, and he felt his head hit her cervix each time the pumped in. That was an especially erotic sensation for Angel, and his knowing this, as well as the squeak, grunts, and moans she uttered excited him even more. In only minutes he announced "I'm going to cum now!" Angel clenched down on his cock with her pussy and as he sprayed his cum into her pussy had another tremendous orgasm, her second in less than an hour.

Tristan knew she wanted him to stay inside her as long as he could, but he worried his weight was too much for her petite frame. Slipping his right arm behind her shoulder, he rolled to his left, onto his back, with her now on top. He barely noticed her 101 pounds but definitely felt her small but perky breasts pressing into his chest. At times like these, each had the same impossible thought - how perfect it would be if they could only merge into a single being, preserving each.

When Tristan finally shrank completely, they got up and headed to the bathroom. Tristan peed while Angel adjusted the water temperature of the shower then they both got into the oversized stall. Angel had converted Tristan to body wash, although he used one marketed for men while she used a more feminine version. He grabbed hers and she his and they squeezed a line from collarbone to collarbone. Putting down the bottles they each rubbed the wash into their partner's chest and abs.

Tristan turned Angel and while the shower rinsed the wash off her front, washed her back down to and over her ass cheeks. Squirting some more on his hands, he wrapped them around her upper thigh, brushing her pussy as he did. Then he dragged his hands down to her foot before repeating the action on the other leg.

After drying and dressing, they headed out of the hotel after asking the concierge for a breakfast recommendation. The place he named wasn't within walking distance so they waited while the valet retrieved their car. When they found the place it turned out to be a classic diner, which appealed to them both.

Angel ordered a half stack of pancakes with two over easy eggs, bacon, and coffee. Tristan opted for a Denver omelet and coffee, the omelet containing ham which met his desire for a meat. Their bond had strengthened greatly over their time together. They were both perfectly content to sit quietly, gazing into each other's eyes and smiling. They spoke when needed and, as both were recalling this morning's adventures, there was no need now.

When they finished eating and were sipping coffee, Angel asked again what the plans for the day were. "Next stop is the aquarium. And there's a highly rated coal oven pizza place near there so we can get some lunch later," Tristan explained. "Then we'll do the Coca Cola museum and find someplace good for dinner."

"When is our flight to Seattle?" Angel said.

"It leaves at ten tomorrow morning. We'll have time for breakfast at the hotel since we're so close to the airport, but we should be there by about eight thirty. Getting through security can take a while some times."

The day went exactly as planned. Tristan discovered a Fogo de Chão Brazilian steakhouse and knew it would be something she'd never have experienced before. Sure enough, she was amazed when servers with long knives and skewered meat came to their table and sliced off as many pieces as they wanted. The beef, pork, chicken, and lamb were all delicious and, since they were on vacation, they elected to waive their typical avoidance of red meats.

Tristan drove them back to the hotel, handed the car keys to the valet, and asked him to ensure the car was available for a departure at eight. The drive to the airport would only take a few minutes but he planned to utilize a private, secure long-term parking lot so they would have to take a shuttle to the terminal.

Knowing they might not have time for making love in the morning they were both eager to do so before retiring. "My turn," Angel said as she pushed him back and straddled him, facing his feet. She'd only done reverse cowgirl a couple of times and wanted to continue to explore the position. Tristan was more than happy with her choice as it afforded him an incomparable view of her magnificent butt, as well as access for some backside fingerplay.

Angel used her thighs to push herself up then, reaching between them, grabbed his cock and pointed it to the ceiling. She placed the head at her opening and then slowly slid down his shaft, burying it inside herself. When she reached the bottom she moved her hips around as if twirling a hula hoop.

"Ooooh! That's a new feeling," he told her. "I like it!"

"Yeah, kinda nice but a bit tough on my hips," she said as she stopped and, placing her hands on his knees for leverage, began stroking up and down.

Tristan reached out when she was at the top of his cock and wet his fingers with the juices she had left on his shaft. He used his thumb pad to caress her perineum, bringing forth pleased purring from her. His forefinger found her rosebud and drew circles around the wrinkled pucker, changing the purring to moans. Angel had come to love ass play, drawing the line for now at actual penetration by his member. Tristan enjoyed anal but would gladly forego it for the rest of his life if the woman he so deeply loved said so. She was much more important than carnal acrobatics. Besides, they did so many other things he was hardly bored in bed.

Angel sat up straighter and wrapped her left thumb and forefinger around his cock, just below her pussy. She used her right hand to begin teasing her own clit. In just a few minutes both of them were on the brink, and said so. Angel sped up, riding Tristan as fast as she could manage until he screamed and she felt him shoot his load, which pushed her over the edge.

Angel kept stroking until he became too sensitive to continue. Grabbing her hips he pulled her down on his cock and held her there, although she immediately understood and had no intent to continue. Nor did she have any interest in disengaging, as his cock was still hard and felt fantastic inside her. Yet again she thanked herself for giving up her genie state to be with him, this man she loved more than anything she had felt in the five hundred years of her former, magic life.

She felt him soften, sooner than usual, but they'd had a busy day. She lifted up off him, turned around, and leaned down to take him in her mouth. She loved cleaning their combined juices off him when they finished. Tristan laid back and, with his eyes closed, relished the loving touch of her mouth and hands.

When she finished Tristan took her arm and pulled her up to his head. She understood what he wanted and straddled his face, lowering her deliciously messy pussy to his mouth. He held her ass cheeks as his tongue probed her slit, seeking to scoop out all the juices within. When she stopped dripping he licked her inner thighs and then kissed her clit before she lifted off him and lay on the bed at his side.

"I set the alarm for six and put in a room service order for breakfast at seven. We might have time for a quickie before we have to clean up and get dressed," he mentioned.

"When have we ever had a 'quickie'," she answered, making air quotes around the last word.

Tristan laughed. "Well, there's a first time for everything!"

Angel kissed him then turned onto her left said. Tristan spooned up behind her, his flaccid cock nestling into her ass crack. He reached over and cupped her right breast in his hand. This was the absolute favorite position for each of them, although at times Angel would reach over her hip and between them to take his cock in her hand.

"Good night, my love," Tristan said as he kissed the side of her neck.

"Sleep well, my everything," Angel told him as they both began to drift off.