Angela and the Revenge Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Angela woke up the next morning energetic. She had not drunk much, and was elated about the UN job. She had an appointment however, she needed to help out at the Saturday school hockey match. She remembered meeting her client from months ago. That was weird, she thought, and was glad she had not done more escorting. It was not worth the money, though it had helped. If she had bumped into him here then London was not such a big place as she thought. Unless it was not a coincidence she had met him right outside her flat? But why was he drunk and looking like he had just been in a fight? He did not seem the type.

Anyway, he was a sad little man, she should not feel sorry for him. He was obviously loaded with money. But she still regretted meeting him for sex, as she had lost the innocent vitality she once had. It was undeniable but then she was now twenty four, maybe it was just a marker of adulthood, of growing up.

Angela arrived at the team meeting. She gave a cheery pep talk to the girls, and had everyone geed up. The match progressed in the freezing December hail and after being down at half time, her team came back to win.

Meanwhile Edward Pembroke awoke with a throbbing hangover. His first port of call was to help his mother. She castigated him for getting drunk and being useless. Another depressing Christmas ahead he thought. Eventually, after breakfast, and errands, he thought of Angela. He had no idea how long it took for girls to be posted. Nobody on Pinkmeth knew each other and nobody knew the identity of who ran the site. There was a vetting process. No underage girls, and no obvious porn stars. All girls had to be reluctantly uploaded against their will. He checked the times; it had been 1am when he had sent Angela's details across. She had so much personal details to be contacted about, that it would likely take a while to format all of it in a "user friendly" way. He checked Angela's Facebook and her LinkedIn. All still open. She was not yet on Pinkmeth.

The clock was now ticking. He had a sudden urge to try and see where she was today so he could witness her downfall. He often fantasised about how the girls would react and of capturing it on film.

The hockey match ended and afterwards Angela went to a post match lunch with the girls and their parents. Everyone was happy and many of the parents came up to Angela to congratulate her. She was now well known as a popular successful teacher. A few girls even came up to her to ask her to stay. She felt guilty, she was so happy she could touch so many lives, and hated letting people down.

She did find it strange when one of the girls' fathers approached her and stared. "So Angela" he smiled, "what do you get up to outside of work?" Angela was a little taken aback. It seemed flirtatious which seemed wrong in a school environment, where the man's wife and child were present. His smiling look of lust made her think he was drunk, or that he knew something she didn't.

After the match, Angela went to the gym for a workout. She then went back to her flat. For the rest of the day, she had some coffee planned with girlfriends, then a celebratory night at the opera with Peter.

Once out of the last tube station near her flat, and getting reception, she got a text message from her mother. "Darling, please call us when you get home." She frowned. She hurried home; her battery was dying anyway, and wondered what it could be.

Edward Pembroke sat at home, checking and rechecking Pinkmeth. Suddenly, at approximately 1 O'clock, her profile came up. He was shocked to see it."Angela Candelema" followed by ten naked photographs of her. On the left of the screen, three MPS of various sizes. Just pressing on one of them led it to download on the local machine of the user.

He clocked the views counted for her profile. Within minutes, there were several comments from different users.

"Hey what a stunning girl! Her Facebook is still open lol, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life Angela lol"

"Wow a teacher! I missed these. Gonna send these on to her school. Well done on the info. Makes it really easy to ruin her life."

"Nice to see a well educated girl for once. Bitches don't need jobs though. She wont be working at no UN anyway haha."

"Just uploaded these videos to pornhub and xvideos. Stunning girl."

"Seems this girl was a hooker? So was this a side gig? Looks like its gonna bite her in the ass now though lol"

"Angela you are FUCKED!!! We are gonna make sure everybody sees these. Well done on the hidden cameras. Once a whore always a whore. Say goodbye to your career, bitch."

Pembroke's cock jumped in his pants. She was on it! He felt so proud like this was his own accomplishment, like he had shared a special accomplishment and it was now being worshipped and admired by his peers.

He downloaded the MPS and watched the videos. They were in the same perfect quality. He was so glad the hotel room has such good lighting. The photos of Angela looked like model pictures, not stills from the video. Her clearly defined labia and asshole, darker against the white of her buttocks, glistened on his screen, you could see the sweat sheen on her back and he half turned head revealed her perfect smile and bright mischievous eyes.

He went through some links that other commenter had already left. She was now on pornhub, xvideos and other sites. There some Russian and Thai domain sites and Pembroke smiled as he knew these would be much more difficult for Angela to contact and get her content wiped from.

The more reputable sites would usually delete content within a few days, but they had no mechanism to stop the same video or photo to constantly re appear on their site. It was up to the girls to desperately scour porn websites to check for their videos and then report them. One thing that turned Pembroke on was imagining the poor girls sacrificing their time hunched over their laptop, desperately emailing porn websites, hunting through videos and constantly having their own naked selves facing them on the screen.

Angela Candelema's name was somehow superimposed on some images he found on another site. Some users were like hobbyists and liked to add names to the images to make them more identifiable. Pembroke physically clapped his hands in appreciation for this anonymous helper.

He googled Angela's name. He smiled ear to ear when he saw that links to pornhub now came up on page 1 already, within just an hour of posting. Google images had picture of her asshole, tits, and pussy alongside pictures of her graduation on LinkedIn and her Facebook profile and her school teacher profile. This was amazing!

It was now out of Pembroke's hands, though he did upload one more hour and a half long video now that it was confirmed she was popular. He stroked his cock and wondered what his victim was doing right now. He opened her social media accounts and watched for any unusual activity...

Chapter 10

Angela got back to her flat and noticed Teresa, the Russian girl, on her new iPhone on the sofa. She suddenly hid the screen from view as Angela entered the room. Angela would normally have teased her about what she was hiding, but was preoccupied with her mother's message and wanted to go straight to her room.

Teresa looked at Angela with a strange half smile. "How are you?" she asked. "I'm OK, sorry, I just need to call my parents, I can chat later though OK?" Angela walked straight into her room.

Teresa waited for the door to shut, then looked back to her phone. She had just been sent links from a strange Facebook profile, to various websites. The websites were porn sites, and the links led directly to a profile in the name of "Angela Candelema". Teresa was astonished to see her friend's naked body in various photos and videos of her having sex with a man in what seemed like a hotel room. The movies looked almost professional and Angela seemed to be staring directly into the camera a lot of the time, whilst sucking and licking a clean shaven cock and balls.

It was not Peter, her boyfriend; she saw enough in the video to recognise a middle aged, out of shape, male body when she saw it despite his face being carefully blurred out. She could not believe Angela had agreed to be filmed like this. She had seen Angela topless before but never as naked as this, and bit her lips as she watched, on the small iPhone screen, Angela sticking her fingers into her pussy, massaging her tits and licking her lips like a porn start while staring into the camera.

Wow! So little miss perfect was secretly a whore? Or doing porn? Why? And who was it who had leaked this? Teresa guessed that Angela had not consented to this being leaked. She would be horrified. She tried to guess when it was taken, there were no tan lines on Angela's body, so it was likely before the summer. Her hair was also much longer here.

Teresa herself had done escort work. She had also been photographed naked and secretly dreaded them coming out. She resented the much cleverer Angela, with the perfect job, perfect personality and perfect boyfriend, who would never do such dirty things. But here she was now! In fact this seemed like a prostitute meeting. But why had she agreed to be filmed so blatantly?

Teresa admired Angela's body and became hot and bothered at the humiliation she was going to endure. Surely she was not the only person this link had been sent to?

Angela charged her phone, then went on her laptop and called her mother in Barcelona. She also opened her Facebook, and was puzzled to see a buzz of notifications and new friend requests. She was receiving new messages, it seemed, by the minute.

Her called connected and her mother answered. "Angela, are you OK, have you heard?"

"I am fine. Heard about what, mama?" asked Angela. She prayed her family were OK.

"Oh Angela, you don't know yet..." she heard her mother start to sob, and Angela grew terrified. "We have been getting these messages... we all have... Oh I am sorry I think maybe you needed the money and we never helped you... you could have asked us..."

Angela suddenly became puzzled. What was this? Suddenly, she became curious and clicked a message on Facebook from what seemed like a Nigerian man. It contained a link to a website. She then saw a message from a friend, Pinar, which said "Hi Angela, been getting strange messages all about you, what is going on?"

"Mama, I am fine, what is wrong I don't understand?"

Angela's mother just continued to sob. "We still love you darling, please don't worry."

"What do you mean?" Angela was starting to freak out. She noticed she had another text message, this time from Peter. She quickly read it. "Hey been sent some videos and photos of you, somebody is targeting you I think, we need to talk."

Angela initially relaxed. So this was some online joke? "Mama, is this something to do with internet messaging? Don't worry I always get these stalkers, it's probably nothing."

"Angela, you are on video, everyone can see!" her mother moaned. Angela frowned. What on earth was her mother talking about? Had someone recorded her having a shower?

"Look mama, I will call you back OK let me check this."

Angela went through the messages. She eventually found one message from a friend, Carrie. It simply said "I think you need to look at this." And it led to a link. She clicked it.

Angela's heart jumped out of her throat. It was a porn site. On the full screen of her laptop was a photograph of herself, naked, smiling directly at the camera.

It took a few seconds for her to process it. It was definitively her, was it photoshopped? Surely it must be, she could not remember this. She then clicked another photograph. This time, she was in red panties, her hand was inside them, while her other hand held her nipple, and again she was smiling directly into the camera.

The red panties brought it back. This was the hotel room where she had met the client, "Alan". But he had taken no photos? There was no camera. Was she going mad?

There were more photos, some of her looking into the camera, others of her from the side, and from different angles. She was naked in most of them. At the last, she silently screamed. Her ass was in the air, own anus and vagina was staring at her from the screen, and she was horrified to see her face smiling over shoulder. She was mortified!

Anyone could see this. Her hands started to shake, she checked the website. She looked for a delete button. She couldn't find any. She was unfamiliar with porn, and it took her some time that it was "69dick4worship" that was the account name who had uploaded this 2 hours ago. She was able to find viewing figures: 2,564 views.

She now screamed out loud. She froze and tried to think what to do. Outside, Teresa, gasped, she must have realised! Should Teresa check on her? She knocked on the door gently...

"Angela, are you OK?" Teresa asked.

"I... I'm OK, sorry... just give me a minute I will come out..." Angela had no idea what to say. What could she do? She went back on Facebook and clicked on more messages and more links. They led to different porn sites!!! This time, her full name "Angela Candelema" was displayed below each picture! It was the same photos... but what was worse was underneath. Three videos appeared underneath the photos. Angela pressed play.

"Darling, would you like me to suck your cock now?" came the loud voice from the laptop. It was Angela's own voice! Angela held her hands to her mouth to bite them then quickly slammed the laptop down, but the voice continued "I am sure I can make you cum" she re-opened the laptop in a panic, and tried to turn the volume off.

Teresa heard the voice from the living room. She clasped her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Angela was viewing her own video! She felt a wave of both pity and also a strange joy in how utterly hellish this must be for poor Angela.

Angela got the video back up. She saw with horror, her own face in close up, staring into a camera and sucking on the cock of Alan the client! She did not understand, then suddenly the camera cut to another view from behind. This time it showed her ass and pussy from behind as she sucked between his legs, but the face of the client was completely obscured by a moving grey blob. There was another quick cut to another angle this time side on, you could see the side of Angela's face, her cheekbones sucked into suck the cock, her head bouncing up and down, her tits dangling below her!

Cameras! Hidden cameras! And suddenly she realised that the strange glasses were cameras too!

Angela looked at the length of the video; it was over an hour long! She quickly fast forwarded, and saw that is showed her standing up, bent over, laughing, smiling, being fucked from behind and on top, fingering herself, and eve pissing in the toilet. There was no face of the client, it was always concealed. There were more videos, some just as long.

She again looked for a delete button but none was there. How did she stop this? Her Facebook was blowing up and she was getting more and more text messages. She got some missed calls she did not answer.

She tried to calm down. She thought for a solution. But what solution? She could not get these videos down, not quickly and there seemed to be more of them from different sources coming from different men adding her on Facebook. It seemed clear, her mother had seen them! Her friends would be seeing them! Even if she got these deleted, she could not undo this.

Suddenly, she screamed. She picked up her laptop, and threw it across the room. It smashed against the wall, the screen cracked, but on the floor she still saw it was playing, her body clearly bouncing up and down on the cock of the client on the screen. She picked it up again and smashed it repeatedly.

Teresa could not ignore this anymore. She thought to herself, how to show empathy, should she pretend she had not known? She had gotten some text messages from mutual friends including one guy who had "lolled" and said his friends had passed this around his friendship group already.

"Angela, what the hell is going on?" Teresa went to her door, and opened it. Angela was in tears on her bed, her dark curls cascading down her reddened face. "That bastard!" she cried. "What are you talking about?" Teresa coyly responded.

Angela suddenly realised Teresa would have seen these. She detected a smirk on her face and suddenly thought of the smile on the face of the man at the hockey lunch earlier that day. She suddenly thought, this was what everyone would think. She was a stupid girl, who had sex for money, and been videoed naked and now the photos and videos were everywhere. How could she expect sympathy?

"My life is over." Angela cried, and cupped her face in her hands. "Some bastard is sharing videos of me naked."

Teresa sat down beside her. "There, there, don't worry look I got some message about it, people will ignore it."She lied; she was trying very hard not to show her delight. "You need to calm down now..."

"What the fuck do you mean calm down?" Angela suddenly stood up. She gathered her phone and purse and laptop. "I am going to the police station now." She stormed out; the station was just five minutes' walk away. Teresa left her, and when she had left, she got on her laptop and took a better look at the videos. She began masturbating to them; enjoying Angela's sexual performance and the naughty feeling of knowing her friend's life was now ruined.

Chapter 11

Angela's hopes were dashed at the police station. She was told it was a civil matter that the porn websites had the images. She did not own them, whoever took the pictures did. She was also told that unless the websites were domiciled in the UK the UK police could not assist she would need to instruct international lawyers.

She had pleaded with them to do something about the hidden cameras .The police seemed sceptical. How could she not know there were half a dozen cameras on her? And they did not even believe the story about the glasses being a type of hidden camera.

But it was when she could not explain who "Alan" was that they finally lost patience. She had to admit she was working as a call girl and could not say who this person was. The message was clear: if you were there as a prostitute you had no right to privacy. In fact they believed she had made a porn film (she could be seen drinking on the screen) and had now regretted it.

Revenge porn legislation was still years in the future. There seemed no avenue open for Angela. She was instead given a number for Samaritans.

In despair, she tried calling Fatima. The number was not recognised. She tried looking up "Londonnights" but the only advertisement for it she could find had a number leading to an east Asian sounding woman who said she had no idea who "Fatima" was. She said the business had been taken over a few months back and Fatima may have just opened up a new business under a different name.

Angela was crestfallen. She had no one to help her. No means of redress. The videos and photors were all over the internet.

She called Peter.

"What is up with that video? When was that taken?"

Angela realised with a shock that he was accusing him of cheating on him. She realised she had no good excuse; she had worked as a prostitute while dating him and sleeping with him. And now he would be humiliated. "My friends have all seen the videos; somehow, in fact somebody even sent it to my mother!" He sounded genuinely angry.

Angela broke down. Rather than sympathy she was being blamed. They cancelled the date that evening and promised to talk tomorrow.

Chapter 12

Edward Pembroke returned from helping to shower his mother. The grim task was completed and he was minded to go out tonight to celebrate and get his mother's body out of his mind. He checked on the progress with Angela. He saw that some of her friends had responded to messages sent to them saying "Fuck off you psychopaths. Leave her alone" and "Angela is a hundred times the human being you scumbags will ever be, we will not let this destroy her!"