Angela and the Revenge Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was confidently explaining the political constitution of Spain to her pupils, when she heard a loud noise from one phone at the back of class "You've got a lovely cock!" she froze, she recognised it from one of the videos, it was her voice, said as she as sucking on the client's cock.

A few days later, she was informed that she could not teach at the school anymore. The management were much more sympathetic than in London but explained that they could not have a female teacher whom all the pupils had seen naked having sex as their teacher. Angela did not put up much complaint this time.

She returned to her parents in Barcelona. She rarely met her old friends, all of whom knew her as the bright young star who had inexplicably thrown her future away by becoming an amateur porn star. Her father had grown depressed, his daughter was the apple of his eye and her implosion affected him deeply. He died a few months later.

After the funeral, Angela decided she could not longer hope to work in a public facing role, crushing her dreams. She was still very qualified and personable and managed to train as an auditor. She dyed her hair blonde and moved to Munich and learnt German. She found a Turkish boyfriend, and married him. It helped him with his visa and enabled her to get a new surname "Yildiz". Blonde, Maria Yildiz worked quietly at her company, avoiding social pleasantries and getting pregnant with a young daughter, born in 2015.

It was when getting maternity leave that someone at her company found her maiden name and googled it. They managed to find a link to a story about a women being fired from a school in London. This piqued their interest and after amateur sleuthing they found her videos on porn each engines. In a moment of horny depravity, they commented under the very popular video that "This is Maria Yildiz, she is currently living in Munich as an accountant."

Someone eventually took this up, and before long word got out among her colleagues and when she returned she eventually found that every one of her co workers had seen the videos, now years old. Angela took it stoically, and continued to work there.

However, one work evening, the managing partner drunkenly propositioned her and a more junior girl. Angela was outraged and complained to HR. HR and the managing partner brought up her sordid pornographic past and made her out to be unreliable as a witness. She stood her ground and continued working there, but eventually quit. She hated the soulless corporate world anyway.

She instead found work in her husband's café in Munich, and her radiant personality increased custom twofold. In fact, she even began plans to open up a second café across town, with her husband managing it. Angela was delighted; she thought she had finally found her calling while having a family life.

One jealous rival, however, hated her for taking his custom away. He could not, however, compete the ever popular beautiful and intelligent Maria Yildiz. Until, one day, an anonymous message came providing a link to several porn videos. The rival managed to leverage the local conservatism of the Turkish community and spread her videos everywhere. Local women stopped coming to the cafes now that a "whore" was running them. Meanwhile, her husband was humiliated. One night, in drunken anger, he beat her up and left her in hospital.

Angela fled back to Spain to live with her mother and her young daughter in 2019. She was now thirty, a single mother and the chance of a successful corporate career was no longer viable or appealing. She helped around the house and became the manager of a local café catering to immigrants. She did not care that the locals new about her videos and her past. She was happy to be with her mother and her daughter.

Money, however, began to become a problem especially with the covid lockdowns. Angela lost her income, and decided that perhaps she should embrace the oldest profession. She had done it once before, and it had cost her almost everything. What would it hurt if she tried it some more?

"Maria Yildiz" worked first as a escort for an agency, skirting covid lockdown rules, then as an independent, and eventually ran her own small coterie of hookers from various places like the Ivory Coast, Romania, Russia and Turkey, as well as taking care of high end clients herself.

She still had a gorgeous figure after childbirth and entering her thrities. Her breasts were fuller and her hips wider and her wit, smile, and warmth and multi linguistic abilities meant she was starting to earn more than ever and was extremely popular with wealthy and discreet patrons. Her girls were chosen for their beauty but also personality and trustworthiness. Angela was open to her mother about what she did. Her mother did not mind. She had hated the other women who had taken sickening delight in her daughter's earlier downfall and was proud of her daughter's struggle and loved her granddaughter, Yasmin. Angela, her mother, her daughter, often had group dinners with her hooker girls at their house on a Friday night to celebrate another week of lucrative work.

Chapater 11

Edward Pembroke continued to accumulate money, and when his mother finally died during the covid epidemic, he sold the family home, and moved to his own place in the south of Spain while working part time remotely.

It was 2024, Edward Pembroke was now sixty four years old living by himself in a villa. Alcohol abuse had left him looking ten years older and without his mother providing any limits on his behaviour, he was burning through his money which he had no one to leave to anyway.

Prostitutes came and went, and on more than one occasion he was robbed in his own home by hookers who drugged him and made off with jewellery and whatever they could find. Pembroke spent a lot of his time on the beach, perving at young girls and making videos. In moments of clarity, he realised that he was just waiting to die, there was nothing to live for. He still remembered Angela as the one female who had shown him some kind of fleeting love and after one robbery the first thing he checked was that his box containing her still fragrant panties and bra was still there.

No woman since had come close to make him feel like she had done. And he had not successfully recorded any such woman in as much detail nor been able to put it online now that laws were stricter and awareness was greater.

He had lost track of Angela after finding she had been in, and left, Paris. He periodically checked what he could find about her home village outside Barcelona but could find nothing online. He knew her parents address and had once driven there and parked across the house. He had even seen an old woman who looked a little like Angela walk into the house, but could not be sure it was the mother.

He did not know that her life had been ruined. He still saw her videos online everywhere. In fact, on some forums, under her videos, he boastfully commented that he was the one who took the video, and that Angela Candelema was the greatest fuck ever. He never left his real name, or at least hoped not, sometimes he was so drunk he did not know what he was doing, he realised.

He wondered how he should feel about Angela. He thought of her as indestructible, a force of female nature, she was so beautiful that she would persevere anyway. And if not, such power needed to be checked by perverts like him. Most of his reasoning came from the feelings aroused from his cock, as every time he thought of Angela he felt his cock bulge.

One pleasant Friday evening, Pembroke smoked a cigar in his empty villa outside the swimming pool. He was sober and had his villa tidied recently. He felt a little more put together today. Perhaps, he thought, he should go into town? But, all by himself?

He decided to order another escort. He used an agency's specific app, and then had to make a short video call to an operator.

Maria Yidiz, Angela, was herself with her mother and daughter at a restaurant. Her phone buzzed, and she looked up the app she used for her escort business.

Angela was a practised professional, and winked at her mother who smiled knowingly. Her mother started to chat to the daughter, little Yasmin, while Angela walked quickly outside and spoke into the phone.

"Hello, this is Midnight Luxury, who am I speaking to?"

"Oh hi... err... this is Michael", a heavily accented voice said in broken Spanish, " I'm English, I was wondering if I could book an escort for tonight? I live near Cuadamerra and I want to bring a girl to a restaurant then take her home,... and well ... you know..."

"OK darling, can we have a very quick video chat? They were both speaking in Spanish, Angela's very slow, and Pembroke's very poor.

Edward Pembroke was past caring about revealing himself and started up the video function. Thirteen years later, bearded, without glasses, and on a small phone screen, speaking Spanish instead of English, there was no reason for Angela to recognise him as "Alan" her fateful client from London all those years ago.

Angela did not show herself on video. She only noted that the man seemed nice enough, an English expat, with money to afford their services, and looked like any seventy year odd man who wanted a lady of the night.

"Michael" revealed that he wanted to meet with "Dilan" who was a stunning young Moroccan girl. She was only nineteen and been working as a prostitute since she was fifteen. Angela had taken her under her wing a few months ago, and after becoming convinced she would continue working in prostitution, promised her she would look after her. Dilan was a natural and very popular, Curly brown hair, black eyes, busty, she looked others had said, like Angela herself, if Angela would only stop dying her naturally dark hair the bright blonde that she had gotten used to.

Angela did all the background checks the app allowed for, took Pembroke's money, spoke with Dilan, and discussed what the night would entail. Dilan was happy to oblige and promised Angela she would be happy with the work after checking the screen shot of Pembroke. "Any time you feel something is wrong in your gut, you text me OK?" Angela was always concerned for her girls especially when they went back to clients' houses.

Dilan had been smoking marijuana with her friends when the call came. She had planned to go out clubbing with them later, but she always relished a chance to make some money. She would make more money on this date than each of her friends would in two months. She made her excuses and left, her friends annoyed with her. Dilan vaguely promised she would meet up with them later in the club. Who knows? Maybe the old man would let her go early.

Dilan quickly went back to her room she rented, paid for by Angela. She quickly shaved off any stray body hair and washed herself inside and out. She wore a party outfit, a sequin dress, and looked like a teenager off to a birthday party.

It did seem a little odd then, that she met Edward Pembroke at a restaurant in a sleep village outside of town. The locals were a little weary of Pembroke and they understood immediately this was a prostitute. Even for him, this girl looked young. But for their ethnic differences they could have passed as grandfather and granddaughter. Dilan was happy and buzzing and did not mind laughing at Pembroke's terrible jokes in broken Spanish and happily rubbed his thighs with her foot.

Pembroke drank down the wine, and rubbed his hand up Dilan's thigh, up her party dress and gazed into her young face as she smiled mischievously. "I think the other old people are shocked" she giggled. Suddenly Pembroke realised there was a table of thirty somethings, whom he would have considered young, who looked disgustedly at the old man with the teenage sex worker.

"All right, let's take my car back to my place" said Pembroke.

"Can I drive?" laughed Dilan. She had no license but loved to take advantage of older men.

"Sure" smiled Pembroke. He loved to see her smile.

Dilan drove the old Jaguar along the winding mountain roads up to Pembroke's villa. She looked at it, amazed, and realised this man was rich. He did not seem like it though. She guessed he was a tech wizard or biochemist who had got lucky. He had little confidence and seemed happy to let her tell him what to do.

She danced around the pool and played music on her phone. Pembroke took out another bottle and offered her some cocaine which she took. In front of him, she also grabbed a packet of cocaine and put it in her purse for later. She whipped off her dress, and in nothing but bare feet and a black satin thong, danced to reggaeton, then dived into the pool.

Pembroke sat on a chair, and watched, entranced. Dilan was popular for a reason; men loved her youthful exuberance and infectious enthusiasm. Her tight, taut teenage body was also something they salivated over.

"Come on and get in!" cried Dilan. She wanted to see the old man get wet and also wanted to make sure he was clean. She pulled him in and he cried out.

Dilan laughed and paddled about as she watched him struggling to stay afloat. Eventually, they both got out, and Dilan wandered around his villa. She put on some old records on an old style turntable and danced naked in front of him.

Pembroke took his clothes off and waited for Dilan to come to him. Eventually, she took his hand and they went into the bedroom, just cleaned by the maid this morning. Dilan was not soabsent minded that she did not make good use of the condoms she carried with her.

For the next few hours, Dilan made Pembroke's world spin. She squirted all over his face, licked all over his body, and they had sex all over this villa and somehow, in the water of the pool itself. A Viagra infused Pembroke thought he might die of a heart attack.

Dilan even happily posed for photos. She also did webcam modelling and had no compunction about being naked on film. Pembroke laughed and wished he had met her years ago. He must try and meet this girl again, he thought.

He wanted to go to sleep, Dilan said she would stay in the villa by herself and he could drive her back tomorrow morning. At the back of her mind, she knew that this would make the fee even greater. She also playfully wanted to explore the mansion and wondered what she could steal. She did not want to rob him, but wanted to take something he would not miss, such as the drugs and maybe some money, as he was so rich.

The next morning, Dilan had taken some old records she thought looked interesting. She had found some Euros, and some more cocaine and pocketed that. She saw some jewellery, but thought it might have sentimental value so left it there.

Pembroke was exhausted and hungover but also ecstatic. He had not had such an enjoyable evening in years. "Before you go" he told Dilan, "I want one more thing from you."

Pembroke brought out a small box, and took out a matching set of red bra and panties. "I want to see you in these, and I want to photograph you in these. What do you think?"

Dilan smiled. She now just wanted to get home. She missed her friends last night and wanted to make up for it by bringing them the drugs and buying clothes with the money from his drawers. Pembroke himself looked a lot worse for wear in full sunlight after a night of drink drugs sex and lack of sleep.

"Sure" she smiled. She quickly stripped off her clothes in front of him like it was nothing, her bronzed hard body glistening in the sun, the smooth cleft of her pussy glinting as the sun came through her thigh gap.

Pembroke smiled and held out the clothes. The red panties fitted her snugly. The bra however was a little too big. Pembroke brought his phone out took some snaps. "Lose the bra now please, it doesn't really fit" he said and Dilan complied.

She giggled and took it off. "Is this your wife's?" she asked.

"No, but it belonged to a beautiful woman before and I just want to remember her now." Pembroke sighed and clicked a few more images as Dilan did some turns. She enjoyed the feeling of the fabric, the lingerie seemed expensive.

"Before we go... can I... " Pembroke became nervous again. "If I pay you some more money.. can I .. can I eat you through those panties...?"

Dilan laughed at the request. "OK, a hundred euros?" she smiled at how easy it was to get money from old men.

"A hundred and sixty" said Pembroke suddenly remembering how much he had paid Angela, in pounds, for that lingerie all those years ago. He immediately regretted going over what Dilan had suggested, but it was too late. Oh well, he thought, he was always terrible at negotiating.

Pembroke disappeared and came back with the money in notes. Dilan was a little nervous as she thought he must realise some notes were missing. Pembroke did indeed see that Dilan had stolen money from him. "Oh well," he thought, "she deserves it, and I don't want to make a scene." He handed her the money, which she put in her burgeoning handbag. Like a seasoned pro, she lay back on a lounger, and spread her legs. "Why don't you get down here daddy... and lick me..."

Pembroke obliged. He had never washed the underwear and thought Dilan might not be happy if she realised she was wearing unhygienic knickers worn once thirteen years ago and since kept for sniffing and periodic licking by a deranged pervert. He munched through the fabric. Her smooth thighs next to the embroidered fabric provided an entrancing contrast to feel on his face and he enjoyed the musk of the material and her hot sex. After soaking the material with saliva, he pulled it one side and sucked on her clit while fingering her. Dilan squealed in pleasure and eventually squirted through the fabric all over his face. The red knickers were soaked in her juices.

"Excellent! Now can I have the panties back please?" he asked. Dilan laughed, whipped them off, and pulled her black thong back on and the rest of her clothes. Pembroke took the red lingerie back inside and sniffed it. Dilan's aroma would now replace Angela's he thought. He left the red panties in the same box as before, went back out, and drove Dilan back to town. "Thank you for a lovely time daddy" Dilan laughed at her, kissed him on the lips and hopped out in the town centre. She immediately went to a clothes store, bought some new dress and underwear and threw her party dress and satin thong away. She texted her friends and arranged plans for a fun Saturday.

Pembroke spent the rest of the day in his villa, wondering about how he had spent his life. Dilan had fucked him, robbed him, and given him the best night of his life. She texted him later "thanks daddy, maybe see you soon;)"

Pembroke smiled. He had so many videos and photos of her. He thought of Angela in 2011 in London and how the world had changed since. Well, Angela and Dilan were two very different kinds of girl. He had tricked Angela into being filmed. And he had ruined her life by sharing the result. Dilan did not even care. The photos, the videos, it was nothing to her. He favourited her cam site and made a note to check when she would next be online. She had shown him her Only Fans site and promised him special treats if he signed up. He sent her the photos and videos he had taken of her including in the red lingerie's. A heart was her only response. Would he see her again?

He thought to himself that maybe this was as good as it got. Eventually, he fell into a deep sleep and slept longer and sounder than he had done in years.

Chapter 15

The next Friday, Dilan joined Angela, whom they all knew as "Maria" at a girls' night out at the local restaurant. In a private room the happy hookers shared stories of clients and boyfriends and laughter as they recounted their week.

Mary, an ebony skinned girl from the Ivory Coast, gossiped about how she had made a famous local television star cum just by putting her fingers up his ass. Angela/Maria laughed with the rest. She enjoyed the gossip. She still did not hate men, but her exposure to sex had made her friendlier to women and more guarded to men. She did not think she would ever have a serious relationship with a man again, she much preferred the honest company of women, though sexually was still very much straight.

1...45678...10