Angela and the Revenge Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he also saw that her presence was multiplying across porn platforms. One video came up on "popular" on pornhub without him even looking for it. And all these videos could easily be downloaded and saved. He counted dozens and dozens of links, many containing her name. He also saw some Pinkmeth comments including one from an industrious Pinkmeth contributor who posted some screenshots of messages being sent to various Spanish people, a message to her school expressing disgust that a prostitute was working there, and a message to the UN education department warning them that Angela Candelema was a porn star who could not be trusted.

Pembroke started masturbating again. He knew that he had ruined someone's life and that this was, objectively, a terrible thing. But the hormones and endorphins and the feeling of his hard cock overrode and eliminated all other thought processes other than the enjoyment of her debasement. He eventually came, and immediately felt guilty. More to the point, he started to worry again that he might be traced. Perhaps someone could remove the blob over his face in the videos? He had double checked this on voyeur forums and from reading tech documentation and could only be 99% sure he was in the clear.

He checked the Facebook profile of Angela, and realised it was hidden. The same with her LinkedIn. And her twitter account. He sighed, part of him felt happy that he had done his work well and that she was now well and truly impacted, but realised he would never be able to follow her online again.

He had his own fake social media profiles and followed some of her closest friends and saw that she was not visible through them either. He saw one update from a young woman who posted that "my friend has had a horrible experience with intimate photos and videos being spread. Please think of her and her family and delete these and do not share them, she is suffering."

Pembroke went out that night, and booked another prostitute. The type of glasses he wore were never becoming more famous and so he could not longer use them to record prostitutes, and in the absence of having time to place hidden cameras, he satisfied himself with straight, unrecorded sex with a pleasant young Filipina lady called Nadia. As he massaged her, he tried to remember Angela and the feeling of her body. He returned home, and took out her used red panties and sniffed them again. He kept them in an airtight lunchbox under his bed to maintain the smell of her pussy as long as possible. He then treated himself to an extended hours long cut of the footage of Angela making love to him, this private version being without his face being cut out.

Periodically he checked Pinkmeth. Angela was a huge hit. Girls with bright futures were always popular and numerous commenters boasted of how many people they had emailed and how much they had uploaded her videos and photos. He smiled as he opened up a French porn website, and under "le plus populaire du jour" he was pleased to see Angela's video had appeared. She was becoming world famous! Though entirely not how she would have hoped as recently as twenty four hours ago.

Google now had her entry on porn hub as the most popular Google entry for her name, twelve hours after the posting. And Google images now had had all the naked images appear on the first page alongside her social media pictures.

Angela tearfully confessed everything to her mother, and they both cried on the online messaging service together. Her mother pleaded with her to be strong. Angela could not sleep. She had planned to spend her Saturday night in a beautiful gown at the opera with her surgeon boyfriend to toast her new bright future as an international education spokeswoman and co-ordinator. Instead, she was up all night praying and crying in her single bed ignoring her flatmates' knocks on the door and requests to chat.

The following morning she spend a small fortune on a new laptop. She went on to the porn websites and began messaging admins to ask them to take down videos and photos. She had shut down her social media profiles. She felt a little better when she first saw that some videos and photos were taken down.

However, she was taken aback when some admin teams just emailed her back telling her that she had no right to the videos and that they would not take it down unless she could prove she was underage. After some research she realised most of these websites were based abroad.

She also grew depressed when she saw that some of the videos had been uploaded just a few minutes earlier, on the same sites where she had gotten the same video removed an hour before. Different users were uploading the same videos. Some videos described her as a "Arab whore in Dubai" others as "babe loves cock and being on film" as if they had no idea who she was. Who were these freaks who just shared these videos over the world? She despaired when almost in real time she saw a new video, two minutes old, already with a hundred views, with the title "Angela Candelema, London school teacher, fucked hard in hotel room".

She used Google reverse image to look for the videos and noticed there were now hundreds of results. Some sites looked just weird and beyond all control of any reasonable body or government. She panicked further when she realised that just her name now showed up as text in the sex videos. She tried to contact Google directly but even with them had to wait and navigate a labyrinth process.

She could not find any law against posting porn without an actress' permission. She realised she was completely fucked. These videos would be seen and saved by everyone she had known, and everyone she would know.

Her Sunday was usually a wholesome affair with volunteering friends or study. Instead, she spent it browsing through filth she had never seen before. She barely ate and stayed glued to her screen. She told herself that as long as she was trying to get videos down it was something and that stopped her going mad.

She tried to sleep a little on Sunday night but could not. She dreaded going to work next morning. It would be the first time where she had to actually meet people.

Chapter 13

Angela tried to dress up as best she could. She chose the thickest cardigan and least figure hugging jeans she could find. Her stomach was in a knot and she vomited in a side street just before she got into the school.

As she walked in, she could not help but notice other teachers stop and stare at her. "Whore" was shouted out by one of the boys. Some girls giggled and looked at her.

She taught one class, where half the pupils were puzzled as to why she looked so ill and quiet. The other half were much louder and badly behaved than normal. They had all seen the videos and shared them. Some of the pupils had smart phones and showed them to other pupils across the desk. Angela noticed one girl stare at her friends' phone, open mouthed, then up at Angela, then start to giggle.

Angela went red. She told the class to read the text, and sat at her desk, head down, trying to ignore the whispers and giggles.

After class, a teacher came in, Mr Willets. Normally, he blushed when he saw her, but today he was more formal. "Ms Candelema, Mr Bradley would like to see you immediately in his office. I will be covering your class for now while you see him."

Angela knew what it was about. She walked to the headmaster's office, knocked on the door, and upon entering saw the headmaster with four other people, some were governors.

"Ms Candelema, I think from your expression, you know what this meeting is going to be about?" said Mr Bradley, his authoritarian tone rising and different to the ingratiating nature he usually he had, especially when he had recently begged Angela to stay at the school

"Yes" said Angela quietly. She did not meet anyone's eyes; she sat and stared down at her hands awaiting the inevitable.

"Videos of a pornographic nature of you have been shared widely among pupils, staff and parents. I was getting messages about this as early as Saturday. It seems you made a porn movie and it has now come to everyone's attention." Mr Bradley saw no need in beating about the bush.

Angela suddenly perked up. "No! I did not make it! I was secretly recorded, I did not know there were cameras, I was just ... I was just having sex I was doing what adults do... I did not mean for this movie to be made or for this to get out!!!"

Mr Bradley and the governors found this hard to believe. Secretly he intended to watch the videos later, privately, to masturbate over. But he had already seen them in a professional capacity and they all could see she was enthusiastically speaking to the camera and was being filmed from different angles like a professional. The male had his face blocked out, so probably he had leaked it, but surely she had consented to the filming, and if so she must have known it would come out?"

"We find it hard to believe you did not consent to make this type of movie, from what we have seen of it. You may not have spread it but you must have known when making this kind of movie it would get out eventually. "

"No!" Angela panicked. There was no sympathy and she realised she was going to be fired. "You see... he was wearing cameras in his glasses but I didn't know... and I didn't see the other cameras... he never told me! "

"Have you spoken to police?" enquired one middle aged woman who she presumed was a governor. She seemed less than sympathetic and indeed she was. She just saw a pretty young girl who probably loved the attention of men and had been stupid enough to agree to something that was going to tarnish her career. In fact she considered her a silly little slut whom it would be best to make an example of lest the schoolgirls get any ideas.

"I did, but I don't know why,... it's not against the law??" Angela wailed.

"Who did you make this video with?" asked Bradley.

Angela sighed. "It was a man whom I thought I could trust... "

"A man with magic glasses and invisible cameras who gets you to do private things in a hotel room?" interjected the same woman as before.

There was some discomfort in the room. Some governors sympathised with Angela, but they knew she could not teach anymore at the school with the videos and photos being shared, regardless of fault.

"I didn't know... I want the videos and photos off the internet; please I can get them off!"

Mr Bradley sighed. "I am afraid, Ms Candelema, that the videos and the photos are on every smartphone and computer of the pupils and teachers of this school, even those who have tried to avoid it! Just googling your name brings up pornography. You have brought the school's reputation into disrepute with this movie. And I am afraid we cannot advise you on controlling this media online."

"But I did not make any movie I was recorded without my knowledge!"

"Even if you can prove that, which I doubt, it doesn't change that the children have all seen you do unspeakable things. Have you spoken to the man in the video?" asked Bradley.

"He .... He did it because he hates me..." said Angela. She did not want to admit that she had no idea who the man was or how to contact him. This mysterious stranger, who had taken it upon himself to ruin her life, for what reason?

"I strongly suggest you speak to him, but if you cannot persuade him to take these down then I cannot see what you or we can do. As I understand you make this type of movie, you are marking yourself for life as a porn start" scoffed the woman.

Angela despaired, they did not believe her! "I would never make a movie like this! I hate pornography! I am the last person who would say I want to be in a porn movie!"

"This is a circular argument" responded Bradley. The fact is, you ARE in a porn movie, several, and I am sorry to say, will be for the rest of your life. And I fail to see how we can argue that you did not mean to be in it, I mean it's not like he recorded you in the shower or something..."

"The glasses... there are glasses with cameras!" said Angela

"Why would this man do this to you?" asked the woman governor. Her eyes narrowed. She wondered why a man would do this to a woman he knew who could get back at him. She had heard that Angela had a surgeon for a boyfriend and seemed respectable. From looking at the footage, she strongly suspected that Angela had been working as a prostitute and been filmed by a client, which was why he was so happy to share it. She had shared this with the others before the meeting and they all quietly agreed. The man in the video did not look very appealing even without his face showing. Certainly not in the class of Angela.

"Would you be prepared to get a statement from the man in the video? Or to let us have his details?" asked Bradley. He asked it casually, but knew it would be a devastating request.

Angela stayed quiet. She did not want to disgrace herself further. She was in a horrible trap.

"Ms Candelema, we are sorry to say that we have decided to suspend you with immediate effect pending a full investigation and ask that you leave the school premises now and do not return until we allow you to."

"But, I love my job, this should not affect me..." Angela began to cry, but also knew she could not work here while these videos and photos were everywhere.

"And also" Bradley cleared his throat. "You are forbidden from contacting any of the school pupils or parents. We know that you are popular with the children but you must not interact with them anymore. This is a safeguarding issue and with this kind of sexual offence... we do not wish you to engage with children here."

Angela tried to process what he was trying to say. "I am a sex offender? All I did was have sex, everyone has sex! Everyone! Just some bastard filmed me, without telling me, and put it online! And now you let that ruin my life and call me a sex abuser!" Angela raised her voice and wave her arms in anger.

Bradley called out. "Please stay calm, Ms Candelema, John ! John"

The door opened and a large African security guard appeared. "John, please escort this woman from the premises and make sure she does not re-enter. Ms Candelema, I am truly sorry we part ways like this, but this is for the children. You can inform us later of any things you want to collect."

Angela was in shock. Pupils stood up in their classrooms to look out the windows as they watched her being marched out. Her face looked haggard, with little sleep in the last two days, her long curly brown locks a mess from being pulled and torn out, and she started to cry.

Some of the pupils started filming her on their phones. A few hours later, Edward Pembroke was scouring twitter when he saw the tagline of her school, saw a few links to the porn sites, and then saw a short video of the hunched figure of Angela from a distance, in a black cardigan and dungarees being led out of a car park by a security guard. He shared the link to the Pinkmeth forum, and inserted a smiley face next to it "Mission accomplished!"

Angela stayed in her room for days. Her friends tried to comfort her but she felt disgusting knowing each one of them had seen every crevice and orifice of her body. Her parents' friends had all be sent the video and her father had to attend hospital for a minor heart attack with the stress, after seeing his naked daughter straddling a man in a hotel room, after clicking on a video purportedly showing a comedy slip. A neighbour with a sick sense of humour had sent the link to him and disguised it.

Angela and Peter met in a café. Peter was furious with her. He was sure she had cheated on him but also suspected that she had worked as a prostitute which Angela denied. Angela despaired; she was not good at lying and as a good hearted person rarely had to deal with it. She had done escort work once, just to cover some rent and show her cousin a good time, and this was the result. Peter was upset that she had sex with another man but was also humiliated that all his friends and family had seen his girlfriend naked and fucking another man. He told her their relationship was over.

Angela had one hope left, and it was dashed at the end of the week. Someone from the UN recruitment contacted her and told her that due to "unforeseen circumstances" they could not continue with her application and the offer was withdrawn. They refused to elaborate. In reality, they had been sent the video and did not want to hire someone so compromised.

Angela howled for hours after getting the phone call about the UN job. She had told herself that her teaching job and her relationship could be forgotten, but this was her ticket to a bright career.

She was also running low on money. Her parents sent her some money, but she got a new job in a café, and in a high end entertainment venue.

She dropped her social life. She could not face people whom she knew had seen her naked. Many were sympathetic and begged to see her telling her they did not care about the videos. But Angela wanted a fresh start. She enjoyed working with people who had no idea of the disaster which had just befallen her. This was broken however, when one of her co workers awkwardly came up to her and told her that they had googled her name and come across porn with her name over it, and was she aware of it?

She broke down in tears on the job and left mid shift. In the evening job she referred to herself as her middle name "Maria" and tried to avoid telling much about herself. A few weeks later it was confirmed she had lost her job as a teacher.

The months grew by; she found a new flatshare and avoided people outside of work. One evening, she had to waitress a prestigious event. She wore, as directed, a black cocktail dress with black tights and noticed how the middle aged men eyed her up. Their wives looked at her jealously especially as she chatted with the men about current events. Angela suddenly panicked, this was the sort of event she had dreamt of attending as a respected professional but all she was good for was being a pretty 24 year old waitress.

She left London soon afterward. She still had a degree and a masters degree and managed to find a teaching job in Paris. She had managed to get Google to not show her naked pictures on the results page of her name, or at least not until page 7, and asked her employer to be called "Maria" not Angela.

Chapter 14

Pinkmeth could not last as a site, even on the dark web. It was shut down in 2014 for good. Pembroke bemoaned the loss of community. He still had details of girls and their photos but without sharing the conquests he found it too boring just having them to himself. There were copycat websites though all were soon shut down.

He tried to find Angela, and was a little annoyed to find her non-porn persona had disappeared from the internet. He did guess that she might have committed suicide. This upset him, both in terms of not wanting that much harm on her, and of ruining "the chase" of catching her and updating her new friends/ associates about her pornographic past.

Revenge porn laws came into force and Pembroke grew weary of repeating what he had done to other girls. It became well known that people might film others for sex and his glasses now evoked weary looks even on public transport and he eventually threw them away.

Angela could not get rid of her videos and photos from all sites. She tried to put it out of her mind and enjoyed Paris. She spoke French excellently and became very popular with pupils and teachers. A few months into her job, however, one of her pupils was browsing through porn when he came across one of Angela's videos. He watched it for five minutes listening to it in English, before realising that this girl in the video was his teacher, Ms Candelema! He searched under her surname and found numerous other links and more videos and photos. He confided in another friend, who shared it and before the end of the week every pupil was looking at her naked on their phones.

1...34567...10