Angela Jaye Dumps Karaoke Ch. 05

Story Info
Angela Jaye role plays a submissive slave at the strip club.
2k words
4.43
2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm pretty sure that my roommate and I had our first fight this morning. Not a big one, but just enough to keep things quiet between us for the rest of the day. It was concerning, but all I wanted was my parking spot in the garage. Carrie felt I was giving her the business because she had a date tonight with Dickie G and she felt I was mad about that. Maybe, maybe not.

We'll see how things are tomorrow morning, but for now, I need to concentrate on my risky, but hopefully amazing, night working the strip club's front door. One thing I didn't do was to inform my management that I would be dressed and role playing as a submissive tonight. I was worried that my manager, Tea Master G, would send me home because my attire was inappropriate.

All that stuff left my mind as soon as I walked into the door of the club. I'm sure it was because of the collar leash hanging from my neck, but one by one, every head in the place turned my way. And they were smiling.

Tea Master G wasn't smiling as he approached me, but I didn't get too concerned because he never smiles. However, I prepared to receive a lector. LOL, what I got was a free "Molly May I" shot and a red pill on the side. And maybe, just maybe, there was a smirk on his face or as close as he could get to one.

Now, you know what they say about keeping the boss happy, right? Out perform the unreasonable expectations that they impose on you. And with lady luck right beside me, I just happened to have two customers waiting to be shown a table and the boss was right there too. I put the leash in the cute one's hand and slowly walked them to table 15. With my head still lowered, I retuned to my work station, gave Tea Master G the puppy dog eyes and held my hand out. LOL, I only wanted a second red pill because Carrie has asked me to take one several times and I'm just trying to be the best roommate ever.

Was my first table seating in role play mode a success? Absolutely. Was it a crowd pleaser? Again, absolutely. Did I turn my shot glass upside down and slam it on my podium? Bang baby. Did my manager Tea Master G give my ass a squeeze? He did and that was the first time he ever touched me.

Was there another problem? OMG, every table wanted to cash out and re-enter the bar. Tea Master G and I looked at each in a "oh well" manner and we let it happen. The servers weren't too happy until Tea Master G reminded them that they would get a tip out twice. LOL, the servers chipped in and sent me another Molly May I shot.

Unfortunately, there was no way I was splitting my tips with them if I had to re-seat all these guys. And trust me, my jacket pockets were full of cash.

Even better than the big tips for acting in such a submissive manner, I gained valuable practice. I was worried that it would take me all night to get my character down pat, but here I am, rehearsed and ready to go.

LOL, did Massive Martha try to pretend to hug me so she could shove her hands in my tip pockets? She's so funny times. Nice try Double M.

As the night went on, I played my role to the hilt, whatever a hilt is. And I didn't even mind that some of the customers that I just sat, would sneak around to be seated again. Hey, if you're shoving green backs in my waistline, I'm lowering my head for you.

And then I realized two important things. One, not one customer pulled or abused my leash. They all played nice. And two, the butt gropes were reduced by 50%. I was almost disappointed by that, but I appreciated it at the same time.

My submissive theme was a big hit with the crowd and I was having so much fun. Not laughing fun because of that moody submissive bitch thing, but so much fun just the same. And then it happened again. I saw two more things I never thought I would see, well, maybe three things.

Tea Master G, was smiling, he was dancing and I swear he pounded down a shot. Like I said, this has been the best night ever.

And I couldn't wait for next Monday. I know Tori would only select the best boots and the best jacket, so I could only see this as going up from here. Viva submissive bitches, slaves, sluts, whatever. Viva you guys.

OMG, could it happen for a third time? Could I be witnessing something I could only dream of happening? Well, of course, I mean I went to great efforts to make it happen for the last two days.

It was getting close to 11 pm when I saw a few familiar faces in the waiting line. It was Carrie, her date Dickie G, Suzie and her date Jimmy J. I could see them checking me out and I could see how big their eyes were.

Lady luck was on my side again because they were behind another couple of guys, so they got a bird's eye view of my role playing as the submissive hostess. And I bumped up my character as I approached Carrie and Suzie, even though I wanted to react because of the size of their eyes.

I decided to seat them at table #5, right between the dancer's stage and my other home, the DJ stage. I took them two at a time, for crowd effect. Carrie and Dickie G were first. I motioned for Suzie and Jimmy J to wait for my return.

I lowered my head, placed the end of my leash in Dickie G's hand and picked up Carrie in my arms and carried her to the table. I know I'm on the smaller size, but I could handle Carrie because she's the size of a peanut.

You've all seen this carry move in the movies before. And I or we, got the crowd effect I was hoping for. Although some of it was because of that micro mini wash cloth Carrie was wearing. I wasn't doing it on purpose but as I zigged and zagged my way between the tables, I'm sure everyone got an eyeful of her private area. I mean, it was right there. As far as the crowd roars go, we'll call it 50-50.

It was actually a big moment for us. It was the first time she had her arms wrapped my neck and shoulders. You know, so she wouldn't slip. OMG, did she want to kiss me? I think so and I'm pretty sure that I've never been this close to an "almost kiss" ever before in my life. Did her eyes ever leave mine while I carried her? No, so I think I can get my parking spot back tomorrow and her making English Muffins in just in panties should return as well.

I gently place her on her chair and bowed again. LOL, another huge crowd pleaser, but a few frowns from the dancers. I may have been stealing a little of the thunder. All I could do was to think to myself, hah, just wait until you see what comes next.

I returned to the front door, put my leash in Suzie's right hand and had Jimmy J grab her by the belt. Can I carry Suzie? No, her hips are amazing, but that is a lot of hip meat. Mouth-watering hip meat, but a lot just the same. However, being the great planner that I am, I bowed to her and prepared myself for another round of applause.

With my leash firmly in Suzie's hand and with Jimmy J in tow by her belt, I turned around, dropped down to my hands and knees and proceeded to pet walk them to the table. Or should I say Suzie, pet walked me to the table and I just happened to be leading the way. I couldn't see Suzie's face, but I'm sure she was doing that Queen of England hand wave.

The biggest crowd pleaser of the night? I think so. Was I ruining my jeans? I'm sure of it because of this floor and well, you know. Was I crawling straight into a camera? Duh, Carrie's phone was pointed right at me and I'm sure she hit the record button several minutes ago. Was I finished? Oh no, not yet. Remember, I have plans.

Once Suzie took her seat, I stood up and borrowed a chair from the next table and scooted it right next to Suzie. I turned it around backwards, took a seat facing her, wrapped my leash around her arm and leaned my face forward and closed my eyes.

The crowd didn't know what was going on, but Suzie knew what to do. She produced a few pencils and brushes from her purse and started to paint symbols on my cheeks. Two teardrops and two crosses. I hope. Then she took it to the next level and let me know that my facial was completed by slapping me across the face. I let her know that I acknowledged her work by pushing the chair away, helped her to stand up so I could adjust her thong straps up and out a little further. I knelt beside her, wrapped my arm around her thigh and bowed my head until the crowd stopped screaming and yelling. OMG, my knees are starting to hurt.

Hah, will this crowd come back again someday? Absolutely. Did DJ Hard Times cum in his pants because he had the best view? Well, yeah, but he does that a lot anyways. Was Suzie in her 7th heaven? Of course, I was the little bitch she always wanted. Has Carrie's jaw closed yet? No and I can't wait to see how she holds this against me. She can bring up any issue she wants to just as long as she makes my coffee and bagels in her undies.

However, I wanted to talk to her while everyone else is in a trance, so I went around to her seat and handed her my leash. She took my lead and walked us back to the podium. We only had a moment to talk because OMG, I had customers everywhere.

"Angela Jaye, that was amazing and a lot more than I expected."

"Never mind all that. I'm totally jealous of your dating situation."

"Relax. Hey, maybe I'm jealous how you just managed to absolutely own 117 men and a few women."

"So, did we just make up from our fight earlier?"

"Yes. But I'm still on a date and you have another 23 men to contend with at the door. Go back to work. I'll rub your knees down later. And then you can rub something on me if you want to."

"Did I pull Suzie's thong up too high?"

"LOL, no. I mean, it's still on her, so no."

"Were you live feeding or recording?"

"Sorry, both. Tori requested first run action so she could develop your next outfit. Don't be mad."

"Well, my knees really hurt."

"And I said I will rub them down, right after my date is over. Go, you got so many guys waiting."

You would think that everything is cool, but maybe not. First of all, Tea Master G made it clear that I will be more aggressive every Monday night. Maybe not submissive aggressive every Monday, but more aggressive just the same. Secondly, damn it, I have seated these guys three times already.

It was rough, but I did my best to maintain my posture and composure right up to closing time. I was actually proud of myself for keeping up my role for eight hours straight.

And according to the prototype photos Tori just sent me from one of her mannequins, I will be wearing a thicker collar with larger studs and chains on each side that appear to be attached to my wrist cuffs. OMG, submissive slave issues are real people.

End Angela Jaye dumps karaoke 05