Angela Martin Verzatile Band

Story Info
Worshiping her gorgeous body with my mouth and tongue.
1.1k words
4.44
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing the blues at The Bassment, located in the River North neighborhood of Chicago below The Hampton Social restaurant. was a surreal experience, a hip, clubby spot featuring upscale plates, craft cocktails & live blues in moody, underground digs. The place fells dirty and unafraid when the black curtain is pulled back that a large, yet comfortable, modern lounge awaits. With the 1960s British Invasion movement feel, The Bassment's design includes gold accents throughout, brick walls, a mixture of uniquely designed velvet and leather couches and a full stage. Guests enter through a secret door & into a welcoming greeting room a throwback to the roaring 20's and speakeasys, prohibition, flappers, Al Capone had held court in this very place.

Angela Martin asked me to fill in with her Verzatile Band, the band consists of two lead singers, Angela Martin and RJ Mitchell, one rapper, Que Billah, and a backing band of Chicago's most elite musicians,on Saturday night. A little rhythm guitar, a little harmonica, some background vocals, of course I eagerly agreed. Music has always been a comforting part of my life, my escape, but especially now having just escaped Alissa's abuse it would be a great release of built up tension.

Angela Martin and I became good friends after she was arrested for unpaid traffic tickets which landed her in jail while she was a contestant on American Idol. I was retained as her legal council by her manager. Angela can belt out the blues but loves so many genres, especially Rock, Folk and Funk.

During soundcheck we over the set list and I watched Angela admiring her beauty. She is a gorgeous African-American woman with short black hair as a matter of fact I was a stark contrast to the entire band with my pale white Irish skin, blue eyes and long red hair.

The Bassment was packed, the crowd was energetic and a fantastic audience, It was great to jam with such a good blues band. As usual my panties were dripping wet performing music for an audience always does that to me.

Taking a break after the first set Angela and I hung out in the back off the club. She talked as I marveled at her beautiful skin, big eyes, and sweet lips. Losing myself in the moment I leaned in kissing those soft sweet lips she kissed me back with passion.

The second set was flawless I fit in the band perfectly coming off the stage to the crowds applause. Angela took my hand leading me into a storage room Angela shut the door I turned embracing her our lips meeting again in a passionate kiss. Her fingers under my skirt going inside my wet panties through my soft red triangle showing her the way to my clit she rubbed gently in tiny circles.

The depravity of the moment was exhilarating and exciting. Driven by my sexual lust I put slight pressure on her shoulders pushing her down. Angela slowly dropped to her knees as my hands found the back of her head bringing her in I felt her sweet tongue take it's first licks of my wet pussy lips. Teasing me before parting my pussy lips and plunging into my vagina her tongue twisting, exploring my wet vagina.

The feeling was strange and her tongue felt amazing as she explored my wet cunt. I pushed my hips forward holding her head firmly in place her tongue twirling deep inside me. I was wet like never before as an orgasm built inside me electric sparks going off under my pale skin. Angela looked up at me with her sweet brown eyes the visual of this African goddess on her knees tongue in deep in my vagina nose buried in my red pubes sending me over the edge. My knees buckling, legs shaking, I squealed in sweet delight an earth shattering orgasm rocking my body a tension release into pleasure. I held her head in place riding the pleasure of the moment. I so didn't want this to end but the stage called again for the final set.

Taking the stage for the final set my knees still felt weak as I struggled to hit my marks. The set was excruciating long with two encores my head still in post orgasmic bliss. After the show we sat with the band at a table we split up the nights royalties sipping Cuorvoisier cognac.

Angela and I left The Bassment walking down the lakefront in a cool summer breeze, holding hands, arriving at my apartment building. Through the lobby and into the elevator we kissed passionately embracing as the doors closed. The ride up to my tenth floor apartment was far to short, I showed her in, kicking off my heels, I headed into the kitchen to cook up some eggs.

"Veggie omelet? OK," I asked her.

"I think you would rather have something else," Angela responded.

Turning to face to her standing there naked her brown skin shinning in the soft lights framing her gorgeous body, mesmerized, scanning her beautiful body with my blue eyes. Angela's perfect breast, flat stomach, smooth pussy, down her smooth legs, to her cute little feet and toes. I was on my knees in flash worshiping her gorgeous brown body with my mouth. Kissing her small feet slowly, sucking each toe in my warm mouth, kissing up her calves, licking her inner thighs, feeling her tremble at my touch, burying my nose in that smooth pussy taking in her sweet scent.

Parting her wet pussy lips with my fingers, plunging my tongue inside, tasting her sweet warm juices. Yes she was right this was much better then eggs, her hands entangled in my long red hair, I continued up her flat stomach to suck each breast. Finally finding her mouth as she fumbled to remove my cloths. Standing naked in the kitchen Kissing, holding each other. so warm, so wet, so hot.

I led my little Angela to the bedroom climbing into my king size bed, hands, fingers rubbing each others cunts, exploring each others bodies. Tongues inside each others mouths in a passionate kiss. Her body was soft and smooth, warm, sensory pleasure filled my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of Angela my face diving into her wet pussy, my cunt grinding into her mouth, sensations everywhere, tingling, I glanced at the reflection in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door a beautiful image her dark skin contrasted by my pale skin. What a wonderful sight black and white intertwined the stars of our own porno movie starring Angela the African goddess and Cheri the redheaded slut.

Her wetness growing, tasting her, my own orgasm building, grinding down into her tongue and mouth. I so wanted to come together in a grand climax, curling my tongue inside her, reaching a finger to her hooded clit. Our orgasms shaking our little bodies, waves of pleasure shaking the bed, like a giant earthquake. A wonderful moment between lovers our sounds of pleasure perfectly mixing in a wall of sound. A crescendo of sex expressed in a song of delightful sounds in perfect harmony.