Emma

Story Info
A sense of playfulness and fun from first hint of desire.
870 words
4.39
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come join us on our journey of exploration, sex and fun. Has our fingers explore each others soft, wet, smooth pussies. Pleasure building, tingling, shaking, moaning in sheer delight. The smell & sound of our sex filling the room. Lust & desire running our minds in a primal dance of love, sex & fun. Emma's mouth moves to mine, kissing, lips meeting for the first time, our tongues intertwined in an thrilling erotic dance of passion.

A sense of playfulness from first hint of desire to the final scream of delight, sex should be about playing having fun - laughing. Being silly and teasing with each other, anticipation. Enjoying each other and letting things go where they will and not overthinking. Experimenting with new things without any fear of what might or might not happen going with the flow.

I am so turned on, what am I doing, were just friends, but it feels so good, your soft lips, so natural, tingling all over, caught up in my lust and sexual desire, I want more of Emma. I feel slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down, I know this maneuver, she wants me to go down on her. I feel myself drifting down to my knees, in a trance an out of body experience, what am I doing, going down on my knees longing to taste Emma's wet cunt. How did I get here on my knees, rubbing her beautiful swollen clit, wanting to taste her sweet pussy juices.

Something magical taking me over, I need to taste her, I want to make love to her with my long tongue, Emma's hands in my long red hair, pussy inches from my face, I dive in licking her sweet pussy lips, sucking on her little clit, my long tongue pushing inside, savoring the warm juices, her wonderful scent filling my nostrils.

Swirling my tongue around curling my tongue inside her devouring Emma's pussy, her moans of pleasure filling my ears, grabbing my head firmly with both her hands grinding her shaved smooth pussy into my face. So wet, Emma squealing in delight. Encouraging me on with new vigor, any thoughts of regret long gone, all I want is to enjoy this wonderfully fun experience.

Emma's grunts and groans growing louder, what a wonderful feeling of satisfaction, bucking her hips wildly, squealing in delight, holding my head firmly in place, hard to breath, wave after wave shakes her body, her knees buckling, trembling, squirting her warm pussy juices all over my face. I linger there Emma's little red headed slut savoring the taste of her sweet pussy.

Finally standing we walked to the bedroom climbing into my king size bed, hands rubbing each others wet cunts, tongues dancing inside each others mouths. Her body was so soft and smooth, warm, pleasure, tingling, sensory sensations filling my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of Emma's face diving into her pussy at the same time, my wet cunt grinding into her mouth, I can fell her tongue inside me, sensations everywhere, tingling, I glanced at the reflection in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door. What a wonderful sight the star of my own porno movie.

Her wetness growing, tasting her, my own pleasure building, grinding down into her tongue and mouth. I wanted her completely, curling my long tongue inside her, reaching a finger to her swollen clit. Our bodies shaking, shaking the bed, like a giant earthquake, the headboard banging the wall.

Moans and screams of delight filled the room. Waves of pleasure crashing over my little body, Emma's pussy squirting her juices. Exhausted I collapsed down into my sweet Emma, after a few minutes I turn around, hugging and kissing her. Mixing our juices into a wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths.

Kissing sweetly, soft and sweet, then turning into a sexual passion, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual sexual arousal. She wanted more and so did I a lustful atmosphere filling the bedroom.

Intertwining in perfect delight coming together as one, scissoring, legs divided at a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, grinding, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined. A night that started so innocent two friends having dinner at the Roanoke Restaurant.

The spark when Emma reached out and touched my hand. Walking to my apartment along the lakeshore holding hands it felt like a dream I was floating on air. Not sure what would happen when we got to my apartment or what I wanted to happen.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde, sucking her cute little toes. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building to a giant crescendo.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight the frosting on the cake. A great way to end a night out with my beautiful friend. Sex, love and fun a playful game of primal lust, Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, a beautiful orgasm for two.