Brooke

Story Info
Brooke was so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides.
1.3k words
4.55
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bar hopping, dancing and drinking way to much, on Rush street, our hot little bodies dancing, moving, grinding together at the clubs. We starter at Mother's and made the rounds Detention, Club Royal, The Sunset Lounge, Prism, We entered the Underground it was packed we could barely move. Music bouncing of the walls dance floor full, we made it to the bar and ordered Patron' shots after finish our second shot. We headed to the dance floor, it was so crowed we were pushed together dancing our hot bodies pushed grinding my pussy stirring. I kissed her sweetly, she kissed me back sliding her tongue past my lips her long tongue dancing in my mouth.

Heading to the bathroom we clasped hands making our way through the crowed bar. We stood in line waiting for a stall to open up, still holding hands which just seemed so perfect with Brooke. Finally a stall opened she pulled me in with her I went first dropping my panties lifting my skirt I sat to relieved my bladder, when she hiked her skirt and dropped her thong to go after me, sitting on the toilet, I just starred at her beautiful bald pussy.

"Like what you see?" Brooke asked me.

I looked away quickly, she reached out and caressed my hand as she stood, kissing my neck softly. Her mouth moved to mine we kissed our tongues intertwined. I was so turn on not caring were we were. I felt the familiar pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew what she wanted. I felt myself drifting down to my knees kneeling down on the dirty bathroom floor. Something primal taking over, I was eager to taste her, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her pussy lips, I heard her moans of pleasure. My mouth devouring her pussy, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged my efforts any thoughts of were I was long gone all I wanted was to give her an orgasm. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, Brooke squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting pussy juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair I looked up into her big eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful. Brooke helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. She whisper "let's get out of here." I kissed her deeply. Brooke pulled up her thong & adjusted her skirt I fixed my face has best I could ready we held hands. Opening the stall door we exited the crowed bathroom has fast has we could through the bar & out into the night air. Boarding the train in the last car we took seats in the back Brooke laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her soft hair.

We stayed like that for awhile the city passing through the train windows. Finally she lifted her head, looking at me with soft blue eyes "Thank You for tonight," Brooke whispered, A tender moment between best friends on a train at three AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing me on my soft lips.

We kissed lips parting, I felt her long tongue dancing in my mouth, our arms wrapping around each other. The train kept rolling we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her breast rubbing, squeezing, pinching her nipples - her hand sliding under my skirt inside my wet panties rubbing my pussy.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my sexual lust growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipple with my tongue. She continued to finger my pussy, sliding my hand under her skirt to find her thong soaked I parted her lips and entered her with my fingers. The train kept rolling we kept fingering, kissing, staring into each others eyes. She was moving to meet my fingers our pace increasing. Our moans filling the empty train car the slurping sound of fingers fucking our wet pussies mixed with our moans the only sound.

Arriving at our stop, we hurriedly fixed our cloths and we walked to my apartment building holding hands, skipping through the lobby still holding hands, waiting for the elevator, I stared in those beautiful beautiful soft eyes. The elevator doors opened rushing in we embraced Brooke nibbling my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was way to short, I could of stayed in that moment forever, sighing, I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Brooke following close behind.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my small breast a lustful moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt, embracing again, we kissed as she released my bra exposing my perky breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her warm mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast, dropping my skirt to the floor, Brooke's hand finding it's way inside my panties. Through my soft red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding to her touch. Her finger slid inside me easily first one then two.

Stumbling together through my apartment to the bathroom. Turning on the hot water climbing in the shower with her, washing Brooke's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, curling my fingers, kissing under the hot water, has she was doing the same things to me. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers sliding in and out deeper fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, Brooke rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me. I drop to my knees for a taste. Brooke was so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her pussy juices with my long tongue. Brooke grabbed my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" She screamed. Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her taste.

We dried each others wet bodies, my beautiful friend, we climbed in my king size bed. Snuggling together pressing our naked bodies together so soft and warm. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the lust, desire and renewed sexual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two sisters making love so beautifully inclined. Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, tingling.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the night out of drinking and dancing with my beautiful friend. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two. Collapsing together in post orgasmic bliss cuddling as we fell asleep.

My eyes opened finding Brooke's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her softly, as the events of the Saturday night on rush Street danced through my head.