All Comments on 'Angela's Choice'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Extremely enjoyable read!

A thoroughly detailed but yet smoothly written opportunity for something much better than the majority of offerings here. An excellent writer added to my favorites list.

BRAVO!

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 7 years ago
Great read!

Incredibly well written story of the awakening of Angela's long repressed sexual desire. I hope there's a 2nd chapter in mind. I'd love to read how Angela learns more about sex from Anna.

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 7 years ago
Loved the story

That was a beautiful story. Extremely well written. I am looking forword to reading to reading more.

RBZ511RBZ511over 7 years ago
Sequel Required

Can we have a part 2 please, maybe she should check his book signing date and then book room 4 in the hope he stays again in room 3, a good mother daughter bonding de brief could be interesting. A good Story and Angela makes a intereting character to develop.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great.

A really great read. I loved the whole romantic`ish of the may to september build up with a mutually happy ending. Sorry but I am a hopeless romantic. LOL.

worshipper622worshipper622about 7 years ago
True Feelings..

..aren't often portrayed on this site. More common is the "wham bam" often sought by those looking for a quick (sometimes not so quick) thrill of fantasy.

This story, and hopefully its sequel, express so much in so few words. This story/This author (and others similar) is what will continue to bring me back.

So VERY WELL done!

oldermale1948oldermale1948about 7 years ago
An Awakening

Not sure why one reply thought it fake. Well written and very thoughtful. *5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FINE, CAPTIVATING STORY THAT RINGS TRUE

One of the most enjoyable, heartwarming stories on Literotica. Thanks for sharing your fertile, perceptive imagination with us! I don't think it would have been any more realistic if you had lived it.

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
wiw nicely done

I wish this quality of writing was in other categories(LW for one) nicely done! realistic as well. i was with a 61 yr old lady and she was stunning, She was in damn good shape and her friend called me a bad bad man for turning her friend into a wanton hussy(lmao) some women dont age badly at all. Keep it up

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011over 4 years ago
Very nice.

It’s not just older women that shy away from oral sex. At 61, I was fortunate enough to sleep with a beautiful woman of 38. She vehemently tried to stop me as I started to go down on her. I persevered and she finally gave in. After I finished she told me she had never allowed anyone to do that because her mother told her it was dirty. I was absolutely amazed, as I’d never met a woman who didn’t enjoy having oral sex done on her. When I asked her if she wanted me to continue, she just smiled and said “Uh-huh!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous