All Comments on 'Angela's Choice'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Cardswin2011Cardswin2011over 4 years ago
Very nice.

It’s not just older women that shy away from oral sex. At 61, I was fortunate enough to sleep with a beautiful woman of 38. She vehemently tried to stop me as I started to go down on her. I persevered and she finally gave in. After I finished she told me she had never allowed anyone to do that because her mother told her it was dirty. I was absolutely amazed, as I’d never met a woman who didn’t enjoy having oral sex done on her. When I asked her if she wanted me to continue, she just smiled and said “Uh-huh!”

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
wiw nicely done

I wish this quality of writing was in other categories(LW for one) nicely done! realistic as well. i was with a 61 yr old lady and she was stunning, She was in damn good shape and her friend called me a bad bad man for turning her friend into a wanton hussy(lmao) some women dont age badly at all. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FINE, CAPTIVATING STORY THAT RINGS TRUE

One of the most enjoyable, heartwarming stories on Literotica. Thanks for sharing your fertile, perceptive imagination with us! I don't think it would have been any more realistic if you had lived it.

oldermale1948oldermale1948about 7 years ago
An Awakening

Not sure why one reply thought it fake. Well written and very thoughtful. *5

worshipper622worshipper622about 7 years ago
True Feelings..

..aren't often portrayed on this site. More common is the "wham bam" often sought by those looking for a quick (sometimes not so quick) thrill of fantasy.

This story, and hopefully its sequel, express so much in so few words. This story/This author (and others similar) is what will continue to bring me back.

So VERY WELL done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great.

A really great read. I loved the whole romantic`ish of the may to september build up with a mutually happy ending. Sorry but I am a hopeless romantic. LOL.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well done! Thank you!

RBZ511RBZ511over 7 years ago
Sequel Required

Can we have a part 2 please, maybe she should check his book signing date and then book room 4 in the hope he stays again in room 3, a good mother daughter bonding de brief could be interesting. A good Story and Angela makes a intereting character to develop.

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 7 years ago
Loved the story

That was a beautiful story. Extremely well written. I am looking forword to reading to reading more.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 7 years ago
Great read!

Incredibly well written story of the awakening of Angela's long repressed sexual desire. I hope there's a 2nd chapter in mind. I'd love to read how Angela learns more about sex from Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Extremely enjoyable read!

A thoroughly detailed but yet smoothly written opportunity for something much better than the majority of offerings here. An excellent writer added to my favorites list.

BRAVO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous