Angela's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting heavily and covered with perspiration they rested. He propped on his elbows to take some weight off of her and she stroked his hair.

He rolled to the side and slipped out. She caressed his chest, but also reached down and felt his softening penis. "Isn't it amazing what this thing can do? It grows and shrinks. And I felt warmth inside me with your climax. I actually felt you ejaculating. I've never noticed that before."

He kissed her and caressed a breast as he stroked her hair, smoothing it down. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"Is that all it was to you? Something to give me?"

He shook his head. "That was the intention, but it became so much more. I felt a connection with you, emotionally as well as physically. For a moment there you were the only woman in the world, and I was the only man. There was just you and me, and I was happy."

Her eyes brimmed. "It lets me know what I've missed all these years. Maybe if I'd been a better wife, maybe if I had given him better sex..."

He placed a finger over her lips. "There you go again. He had an opportunity with a wonderful, beautiful woman and he threw it away."

"Maybe I should have seen it before we got married. Maybe I could have found someone else."

"What's done is done. We play the hand we're dealt. Life isn't perfect."

She closed her eyes and basked in the feeling within her body. She felt alive.

He laid next to her and she nestled into the crook of his shoulder. "Thank you, Mike."

"I knew the real Angela was in there somewhere."

She played with his penis for a few minutes, and then curled up and went to sleep. Before he dropped off to sleep he touched her skin. What was it about her that aroused such feeling in him? Something he didn't get from the younger women he went put with.

In the morning he awoke first, and watched her sleep, her body fully visible in the morning light. He studied the tuft of brown hair down below. She awoke, stretched, and realizing she was completely uncovered in the light grabbed the sheet and pulled it up to her neck.

He grinned. "Too late. I've seen you, and haven't been struck blind."

"I need to brush my teeth and don't know where my pajamas are. Don't look."

"The hell I won't look. I don't know what you think I see, but I obviously see something different than what you believe. What is it about women and body image? Maybe you're not thirty, but you've held up well. So do you work out?"

"Only house cleaning and yard work - I rake and prune, move plants around, haul mulch in a wheelbarrow. I kill snakes with my shovel. When we had a dog I walked it twice a day. His Nibs couldn't be bothered with any of that. I can get him to cut the grass, but only because he bought a riding lawnmower. What a lazy ass. He's growing a bit of a gut."

"Remind me again why you stay together."

"At first it was just until he paid everything off. Now it's really just a convenience for him and that I haven't wanted to deal with the hassle of divorce proceedings. He can show everyone he has a wife, even though most everyone knows we're separated. He gets free meals. He also knows that if I do ever file for divorce everything comes out in the open, so I do have that."

"He is one lucky bastard."

"Please don't look while I dash to the bathroom."

"Nope. I'm going to watch every step, and recall how what I'm seeing feels to touch."

Resigned, she dashed off to the bathroom and he watched her bottom wiggle. While she was gone he started a pot of coffee.

When she returned he met her at the bathroom door and embraced her. "I like what I see."

"You must be sick. Surely you'd rather look at a girl with a tight body."

He shook his head. "There you go again. You are beautiful." He stepped back from her and looked her up and down. She crossed her arms over her chest, and he laughed. She dashed for the bed and rummaged under the covers seeking her pajamas. He poured two cups of coffee.

"Here, this should hold us until breakfast."

She put down the underwear she had managed to find and cradled a mug in her hands. She couldn't very well cover up, clutch the underwear and sit up to drink coffee at the same time, so she sighed and let the sheet and underwear drop, revealing herself to the waist. He propped up next to her with his own mug.

When they finished their coffee he set the mugs on the bedside table. She looked him over and frowned as she looked down at the bulge in the sheet crumpled in their laps. "What's this?" she said as she pushed the sheet away from him and his erection sprang up. She looked at him quizzically.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed while you were being so shy about showing yourself, your body turns me on."

"This isn't just what you call morning wood?"

"What you see is a full-fledged erection, caused by you."

She tentatively reached out and touched it, causing it to twitch. "You'd better be careful what you're doing or I won't be responsible for the consequences."

"You really could do it again this morning?"

"Oh my. You have been out of touch with intimacy. Hey, morning, noon or night the sight of you like this would turn me on."

She pursed her lips. "You really could do it again?"

"Ready, willing and able."

She thought some more. "I...I've never done it twice like that. I mean, we would do it at night and that was that until whenever the next time was, maybe the next week."

"Are you saying that you want to do it again?"

"Yes, I think I am. The whole idea seems a bit naughty to me, and I'm feeling naughty."

He leaned over to kiss her and caress a breast.

She suddenly pushed him over on his back. "Yes, I am feeling naughty, so how about we do something that's probably tame to you, but is adventurous to me."

"If it involves touching you, I'm all in."

She straddled him and said "I want to be on top. I've never been on top."

"Ever?'

She shook her head.

He put his hands under her bottom and pulled her up on his chest.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to enhance your on top experience."

He pulled her all the way up his chest so his tongue could explore, and she gasped. "I've read about this in your books, but even after last night never imagined I'd be doing it for real."

He grinned and bent his head into her vulva. She instinctively leaned back on her hands and thrust her hips forward. Her musky smell aroused him even more, and he hungrily devoured her, sucking on labia, tonguing her vagina and sucking on her clitoral hood. She laughed with the pleasure of it. "Oh god! Keep that up!"

As she became more and more aroused she groped around behind her to find and squeeze him. She finally broke away from him and slid down his torso to his hips. "I want it now."

"You're getting rather demanding," he laughed as he reached for the tube of lube. She was already well wet from his saliva, but he knew she would need the lube in her vagina. He quickly inserted a lubed finger in and worked it around. She snatched the tube from him and lubed his penis, and quickly tossed to tube aside.

She wasn't sure exactly to how to make it happen, but he helped her raise up, aim him at her and settle down on him. This time it was much easier, but as last night she held still with her eyes closed once he was fully in. He reached both hands up to fondle her breasts and tweak the nipples. One hand dropped to where they were joined and massaged the clit. She moaned and began to thrust her hips back and forth. One movement was so strong that he popped out and she had to reinsert him.

She gyrated her hips back and forth, side to side and around in circles feeling the different sensations of each. As she approached climax she humped up and down hard, grunting with each thrust. When she came she thrust a fist in her mouth to stifle the noise she felt like making, moaning and mewling while her vagina pulsed around him. She finished but he needed more time, so he lifted her hips up and down until he exploded violently. He started to shout out but she slapped a hand over his mouth.

She fell over, panting. "I think that was better than last night."

"Now that you know what it really feels like you are experiencing more of it."

They lay beside each other for a few minutes. Suddenly she parted her legs and ran a finger over her vaginal entrance, bringing it up dripping. "I guess I don't make much anymore, so this must be you, huh?"

He nodded. She rubbed her fingers together and brought them to her nose. On a sudden impulse she licked them and screwed up her face. "Now why did I do that? My mother always told me stuff like that was nasty."

"Was it?"

"Uh uh. A bit salty but certainly not repulsive. I can't believe what I just did. See, you're turning me into a wanton woman."

He laughed out loud. "That will never happen. You're curious though, and that's good. Most girls nowadays taste it regularly. Some even take it in their mouth."

"I read that in your books too, but women actually do that? Have you had anyone do it with you?"

"Yes and yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Tell me something. Did you like it when I did it to you?"

"Well, that's different. There's not big amount of...stuff...you get from me."

"You'd be surprised how much some women produce. You're all different. As I said, that's what I find fascinating about women. You all look and respond differently." He brightened. "Say, are you really feeling adventurous?"

"I don't think I can go any more."

He shook his head. "Now this is just an idea, but why don't you experience it?"

"If it's what I think it is, eww."

"Seriously. Look, after I finish ejaculating there is always a little more that seeps out later. What do you say you just try it on that little drop?"

"You mean, lick you or something?"

"Exactly. You've already tasted it. It would just be another way of tasting a little of it. Believe me, I like the taste of you."

At first she recoiled at the idea, but as she thought about it she decided that it would be a harmless way to try it without actually doing it.

She swallowed. "Okay. How does this work?"

"Just do whatever. There's no manual."

That made her laugh. She laid her head on his thigh and held his semi-soft penis in her hand. As she stroked it a whitish drop appeared. She bent to smell it and then tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked it off. It wasn't bad. She played with him a bit more, grasping him at the base and dragging her hand upward, milking him, and one more appeared. This time she took the tip of his penis in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it. Then she sat up.

He caressed her cheek. "What did you think? You got a bit bold there. I'm proud of you."

"I just tried what they do in your books. I don't think I could do the whole thing like that, but I see where it's possible. I just can't imagine where it all goes."

He laughed. "Some open their mouth and let it squirt in, some take it in the mouth and it dribbles out around the sides, some take it all and swallow it. Some spit it out. Some just let it spray over their breasts or another part of their body."

"So I read. It really happens like that?"

"Really."

She thought about it. "Maybe someday."

They lay beside each other for long minutes and she played with the sparse hair on his chest and occasionally stroked his penis.

"I'm curious, Mike. Maybe it's too personal, but what happed with you and Kate? Did she run around on you? You never really told me much about her."

"No, no, no. Here's the rest of the story, and it will answer some other questions you have probably had but didn't ask. We were young, I was nineteen and she was eighteen. I had dated in high school and in college and had a couple of sexual experiences, just the usual fooling around and some tame experimental intercourse where neither of us knew exactly what the hell we were doing. Kate led me to believe she was experienced. She knew how to get me excited and readily shed her clothes. But I found her to be very tight and it seemed to hurt her and there was a bit of blood. Turns out she was a virgin. But she was interested in doing it some more, and certainly knew how to use her body. A few months later she thought she was pregnant. I did what I thought was right and married her - just a small wedding with only a few family members present."

"Sounds like she was a tease."

"Not exactly. She had sex with me because she wanted to know all about it. But I was in college and worked part time at UPS and she worked as a checker at a grocery store. It was high stress for me because I wanted to provide for her but also wanted to finish college. I took a couple of writing classes and that was it for me. I was going to be a writer. But I still had the job at UPS."

"Is it true that women...throw themselves at UPS guys?"

He laughed "I heard a lot of stories on the loading dock. The closest I came was when I delivered a package to a girl's dorm at the university. I knocked on the door and identified myself, and was told the door was open. When I got inside a young lady came out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around her wet hair, and wearing nothing else. I tried not to stare, but it didn't seem to bother her at all. It was the first time I saw a woman with no pubic hair - it was all shaved off. That's my UPS story."

"Was she pretty?"

He laughed again. "I thought so. I told Kate about it and she started parading around in only a towel. You wonder why we split up. It was because we argued all the time. We argued over everything. Who needed the car the most on any particular day. Whether we should save money by only using the lights when absolutely necessary. Who was going to cook. Who was going to do the laundry. The deal breaker was money - I can't even remember all the arguments we had about money. She came from a poor background and thought we should spend what we made to have nice things. We were living in a tiny apartment and I thought we needed to save up for a house. It went on and on. But the sex ... we had great sex together. She had the most fertile mind when it came to sex, and had no reservations about trying out anything at all. There were no boundaries. But, in the end the arguments wore me out. The split was amicable - we really had nothing to divide up - and she soon found another man. They're still married and I'm happy for her. You know, come to think of it, I don't think either of us ever mentioned love at all. We were in lust.

"That's where I learned something about sex. I also learned a lot about women because when we weren't arguing or banging Kate talked about her feelings. She knew a lot and shared what she knew. I don't know how she came to all this knowledge, but it's like she absorbed it like a sponge from somewhere. She pondered things like that, and we actually did have some really insightful conversations."

He reached over to caress a breast. "Satisfied?"

"Probably TMI, but yes."

She stretched. "I need a shower. You probably do, too. I'll head back to my room."

"There's a perfectly good one right here."

"Are you suggesting something? I think the showers are a bit small for two."

"It depends what you plan on doing. I think there's enough room. Let's find out."

For once she didn't feel self-conscious about him seeing her body as they walked together into the bathroom.

She peered into the shower stall. "I still think it's too small, besides, what could we do? You just...did it. Isn't it too soon to try again?"

"Depends on what you want to do."

"You've got me thinking of things I never had any idea I'd ever experience, but here I'll defer to your experience."

The water was turned on and adjusted. He stepped in and then pulled her in with him.

She peered around. "See? There's hardly room to turn around."

"Then don't turn around."

She laughed, and he soaped up his hands to rub them over her body, spending extra time on her breasts and in her vulva. "Ooohhh, that feels good."

"Now you do me."

She rubbed soapy hands over his torso, front and back, and stooped slightly to get most of his legs. With an extra load of foamy soap she washed his penis and scrotum.

"What? Are you getting hard again?"

"I told you that you turn me on. I can get a serviceable erection, although I can't vouch for whether or not I will even have a climax so soon after the last one. When I was twenty I could, but I'm not so sure about now."

"Let's find out." She stroked him and grasped him. When all the soap was gone she continued to play with him. "Hmmm. You've given me an idea this morning."

She backed against one wall and pushed him against the opposite one. The water hit him directly on the back of his head and ran over his shoulders and down his torso. There was just enough room so she could, if she did it right, kneel in front of him. She played with him with her hands and occasionally licked him. Eventually she took him part way into her mouth and teased him with her tongue.

She stood up, using his shoulder for support, and embraced him. "First step, get used to it. Someday I'll go further."

"I have no doubt. Take it at your own speed. But now it's my turn."

He dropped to his knees more easily and attached his mouth to her vulva, sucking. He took long, slow licks from vagina to clit. He sucked on the hood and tongued the clitoris beneath. She ground her pelvis against him, feeling the excitement rise inside her. One hand reached up to knead a breast and the other spread her open for easy access to suck on labia.

"I want it, Mike. I want it again."

"I didn't bring the lube, but maybe we can make do."

She worked her hands on his penis, coaxing it harder. She knelt once again to take it in her mouth and tease it with her tongue.

"Damn, Angela. I think you've got me ready to go again."

She stood up. "Let's try it."

She squealed when he lifted her by the bottom, but she threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I think soap is irritating inside the body and don't like to use it as a lubricant, but I think I have a substitute lube." He spit down on his penis and rubbed it around. Several attempts had him really wet.

"Oh, let me try, too." She also spit down on him and rubbed it around, concentrating on the tip. He slowly entered her, and she continued to spit on him until he was fully sheathed. She thrust against him until she felt her climax building. She ground her pelvis hard against him and soon he felt the familiar pulsing of her vagina. When it was over he set her down, breathing heavily.

"Now let's see what I can do for you. You did say you didn't think you could...do...much, didn't you?"

"Probably only a small amount, if anything."

She knelt once more and took him in deeper than before, in until she started to gag. She licked him from base to tip and swirled her tongue around the tip. She took him in, less deep this time, and sucked hard while using her tongue. She did everything she could think of.

His breathing increased rapidly and he tapped her on the shoulder. "It's soon. Really soon. Remember, there may be a little something."

She nodded but continued. When she felt him tighten she pulled back and pumped him with her hand. She felt the pulses, but not a lot of fluid came out, just dribbling down on her fingers. She decided that small amount could be easily handled, and took him in as he continued to weakly ejaculate. When he was finished she licked the end of his penis and the dribbles on her hand. She sucked hard and used her hands to milk out the last of it. As each tiny drop appeared she licked it off.

Mike stared at her in amazement. "I can't believe you did that! Is this the Angela I met just the other day?"

She stood up and embraced him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Nope. I don't know where this one came from."