All Comments on 'Angela's First Time'

by gasass1971

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck that was hot

She sounds like fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not much of a loving wife or, husband for that matter

She is definitely not a Loving Wife; more like a no self-respect slut.

What wife allows herself to be called a slut, by anyone including her husband.

And, what type of womanizing, asshole would call his wife that and share her like some cheap piece of gardening equipment?

Seems more like a "party-girl" than the type you'd marry...

HamsterHamsteralmost 6 years ago
Disrespect

I am seeing more and more disrespect of women, whether wives or girlfriends, in these stories. The terms "slut", 'cunt", "bitch" and "whore" are not usually in any conversation with any woman that I know or respect. I certainly would not use those terms when making love to, or just fucking my wife or girlfriend unless she has used them first or otherwise given permission. No woman in her right mind would be OK with these demeaning terms, especially coming from her supposedly loving husband. That her husband uses them is perhaps a true window into his real feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some people are so clueless

They must lead sheltered lives. There are many women, myself included who don't use terms like slut or cunt in every day life. But swinging and sex in general can be enhanced in many ways. Some people enjoy using terms like this in the heat of the moment. Some like being called a slut because it IS so out of character and allows use to further escape into the fantasy. I get all the love and respect I need from my husband, but when it's time to get dirty, give me a man who will pull my hair, smack my ass and call me a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!!!

Understand the comments about calling your wife names etc. but as said in another comment, as part of a fantasy/role-play or not marital normality it's great - well for me and my wife.

Where's part two?

kyron99kyron99almost 6 years ago
dirty names are fun

What are you people, extras on Handmaid’s Tale?! My partners and I have used dirty names in bed for years. Because grown adults understand role play and context, dur...

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Crude sex, but loved the authors note that the story was factual

I too am not to keen on slut comments when sharing one's wife, especially with a friend. The story would be so much better without these degrading remarks but it seems even the author reverted to calling his wife a slut. Otherwise an enjoyable read of wife-sharing and introducing his friends larger cock to satisfy his wife.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Not against the exploring and sharing

but this took a cucky turn when hubs had to handle himself twice without getting to use the wife's pussy at all. sharing means everybody gets a turn. Just me, my sense of equity, but it comes off as you are a bit of a puss. Are you one of those fat bikers that didnt earn the patch?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Really

Really Ray? You really believe this nasty little take was factual? Are you that simple? Factual as the Martian Slut Ray.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Wife sharing exactly the way it should be... both agree to it... no secrets or running behind hubby's back...no cheating... hubby present and involved and watching... Great story.... Ten Stars

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 3 years ago

Good tale well told.

Some very immature and puerile critics here, obviously not long out of nappies (diapers)! Different people have different tastes, maybe a million likes-and-dislikes, -one man's mind-blowing stimulation may put another off eating sour-cream-smothered jacket-potatoes for life! The watch-phrase must surely be: "Live-and-let-live", -enjoy your pork OR your Salmon & Salt Beef, OR your Vegan Nut-Roast, but never EVER put your nose so far in the air that you don't see you're pissing all over your own feet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"other men's wife's" I'm betting you meant "wives", and if that was the only error I'd never have commented. I hope you continue to write, because I like the way your mind works, but please find an editor. Thanks.

dossbigdossbigabout 2 years ago

Where is the harm. She loved it, he loved.

Watching your wife be pleasured is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous