Angela's Wonder

Story Info
Angela is on the cusp of change.
1.1k words
3.74
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls at Paul's gym were an odd bunch. Not very fit at all, usually late 20s to early thirties, and friendly. Paul tended to get a workout every day. This made him familiar with the girls, and he easily laughed and joked with them. He traveled for work, and was back after a couple of rough weeks on the road. He was ready for a workout. He saw her when he walked in.

She was new. She was five foot six, golden brown, busty, with a sloppy fitting bra that told him she wanted her nipples covered more than her cups, and a pair of too tight pants that she kept nervously adjusting. She wore a blazer over her t-shirt. She just seemed fidgety. Her thighs were thick, and her ass, while juicy wasn't oversize. She was beautiful.

"Good morning Sir."

"How are you?"

"Fine Sir. Would you like a towel?"

"I would, thank you. What is your name?"

"Angela Sir. "

"Angela. Pleasure."

He took her number as he left. She was interesting.

"Angela. It's me from the gym. How are you?"

She didn't respond to his text message. Paul was irritated. Who the fuck did she think she was? He calmed down. Maybe she was busy. Paul was managing a lot of projects, and he had learned to be patient.

He called the next week, on a friday as he left a late lunch at 3pm.

"Angela"

"Who is this?"

"It's me Paul from the gym."

"I am driving Sir. May I call you back?"

Again, no response. Paul let it be. Sometimes things were better at the bottom.

...

The house was on a big plot of land in a gentle suburb. It was large with thick walls and oddly shaped rooms. The owner had a fortress mentality, with small windows and large security grilles. As Angela walked up the steps she hoped she would get a good answer. Mr Simon was impatient. As he saw Angela he smiled.

"ANGELA!!"

"Sir."

"ANGELA!!"

"Sir."

"Let us go through it."

Angela met with Mr. Simon who owned the gym monthly. He was a retired chartered accountant, and liked to count money . Angela brought the takings and the bank statements. He sat at his dining table, in white socks. His house was designed simply, like a statement to wealth that took a long time to come and was not to be trifled with. Angela came in in a green print dress. She looked at his naked form. His dick was already hard. She put the documents and envelopes on the table. She stood next to him. He smiled and looked at his dick.

Angela took off her clothes. She wore nothing underneath, and it had been a hot day outside. She glistened with light sweat. Seeing her made him breathe. She wore no deodorant. She smelled of soap, and fresh sweat, which turned him on even more. She knelt under the table and took his cock into her hands, and then into her mouth.

"Aaaaah..." He sighed.

She sucked gently, licking the head of his cock as it got harder and bigger. He was middle aged, but had a good cock that got hard on command. He was gentle with her, and always appreciated her attention. He was a rich man but a shy man, and Angela always felt good about her interactions with him, like she was special and doing someone a favor. Some men assumed because they gave money they didn't have to be human. Mr. Simon was not like that. He was very generous.

He stroked the back of her head gently. She felt so good. She was so strong, yet her tongue was so soft. She steadily increased pressure, to a point where his orgasm wasn't a change, but a natural next step to the plain of pleasure she pulled him on to. She had felt him tense, and swallowed his come thirstily, until he stopped spasming and his balls were empty.

He slumped back on the chair. Angela sat on the chair next to him. He sat up, and squatted in front of her as she parted her legs. Her bush was thick with wet hair, just as he liked it, and as he smelled her delicious funk he got hard again. He licked her vulva, sniffing, plunging his nose into her wet bush, lapping at her sweat and her juices. He sucked and licked, rubbing his nose against her hardening clitoris. He licked it gently as its red head poked through her dark brown lips. She sighed. These rich men didn't usually like to eat pussy. Even the young men didn't like to eat pussy. Mr. Simon was a treat. He always wanted to suck her cunt after he came. She leaned back and put her legs on his back, wrapping his face in her pussy. He went wild, thrusting his tongue into her pussy, fingering her, rubbing her hardening g-spot. She went wild when he started pressing steadily on that spot.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Gooooood!"

She lost words and started groaning deeply, clenching her legs together around his face. Mr. Simon felt like eating young pussy was eating life. He could feel her vibrance, and smelled her essence. The essence of life itself. He was hard again, and as she game he felt her buck and spasm, as her abdomen contracted, and her thighs clenched, and her pussy flexed around his tongue and fingers. As she squirted into his face he tried to lap up her flood, but it was too much. His cock needed her. He needed her. After her first wave he plunged his cock into her pussy, throwing her into another wave of clenching fury. The stimulus was too much for him, and he came again, pouring his seed into her.

They lay on the floor for a second.

"How were the takings this month?"

"A lot more activity on the concessions. I guess it is hot."

The walk to the bathroom was short, and as they showered together they caught up on the month She loved this part. His water was hot, and he loved lathering her pussy, ass and breasts, and rinsing her off in the hot shower. She loved playing with his balls and ass, and washing him off. He tickled her and soaped her armpits and back, and they kissed as they rinsed off.

They got dressed in silence, and returned to the table, going through the accounts in detail. Anyone observing this would have seen a professional discussion between two colleagues.

"Here"

The envelope was thick as always, and never a surprise, always welcome. Mr. Simon looked preoccupied.

"Thank you Sir."

Angela walked out, her pussy tingling and her nose bracing at the humid air outside. She reached into her bag and turned her phone on. She wondered about Paul. He was cute, but seemed to have disappeared. He never called after trying a few times.