Angelic Comfort

Story Info
A strange creature rescues Angelique from a ravine.
1.3k words
4.38
8.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not be afraid," it's tin-like voice chimed against the winds that whipped throughout the canyon.

Angelique was fading in and out of consciousness, convinced that the thin chiming whispers were a result of the blood pouring from the wound at the base of her neck. She has fallen from the trail, a good thirty feet up the mountain. Her ankle was still wrapped in the guilty roots, exposed bone sharply jutting off at an angle like the antlers of a deer.

"Do not be afraid," the voice said again. It was metallic, like the tin drone of a robot. Now, Angelique felt a feather-light touch along her lips.

Her eyes, blinking back the grit and tears couldn't quite perceive what had appeared in front of her.

It had sleek feathers of every color. And no color at all. It's mouth, was it a mouth? was tubular like that of a moth. It was all wings, and all eyes, and all arms. And all over her. It wasn't quite solid, or liquid either. it melted on her skin, WAS her skin.

Its tongue pressed against her lips and her whole body warmed. She felt the vertebrates in her spine crackle and her ankle pull to their proper places. It was like the blood had been leached from her veins and replaced with pure light and vibration. She was renewed in every possible sense of the word. She had no memory of the blinding pain that had coursed through her entire body only seconds prior.

The being slowly worked its tongue deeper into her mouth in what could only be described as a kiss. Its tongue cradled hers gently explored the edges of her teeth, and played gently against the folds of her lips. Angelique felt a moan escape her lips and a warmness settle deep in her stomach as the embrace deepened and the creature's body pressed more tightly against her own. She bucked her hips and groaned softly as she made contact. The creature pulled back and cocked its head, all of its eyes searching Angelique's. The eyes were intelligent and searching, they seemed to ask Angelique the question, "Are you alright?" "Was that sound an expression of pain?"

Angelique felt no pain. In fact, in this moment she was fairly sure, with that light coursing through her body, all she was capable of feeling was intense and all-consuming pleasure. She deepened her gaze and tried to convey this to the creature best she could without the use of words.

The being dipped its head and glanced longingly toward her hips. Another mouth type appendage began working at the belt that held up her thick canvas hiking trousers, while others planted feathery kisses along her exposed stomach. The belt gave way and suddenly Angelique felt the cold air of the mountain against her thin cotton panties. The wetness between her thighs sharpened in the iciness of the breeze. She felt another breathy moan escape from behind her lips.

The creature paused, its many eyes blinking with a rippling effect.

Its mouth caressed her once more, and she felt the secondary appendage brushing, gently as a feather, across her thigh. The tingling kisses ventured further up her legs, closer and closer to her exposed sex. The sensation of many mouths brushed against her stomach, her legs, and her hips. It edged closer and closer to her exposed sex. Angelique's heart pounded out of her chest and her hips bucked again as it finally took her softly in its mouth. It started slowly, pressing its tongue to her slit and mirroring the motion against her mouth. She pressed another deep kiss against the creature's mouth. This was all the approval that it needed. The creature rushed forward into her with a passionate intensity that prompted a shuddering gasp from her lips.

It pumped the length of its tubular mouth into her wet cunt as other smaller mouths held her hips tightly in place. She felt another tongue dart toward her swollen clit and gasped as it lapped at her with a vibrating intensity. The mouth on hers trembled with intensity and the tube-like tongue pushed further toward the back of her throat with a force that left her gagging. She couldn't have moved if she wanted to. The mouths pressed against her from every side and the eyes watched her from every angle. Even if she hadn't been completely held fast physically, she was completely paralyzed by the pleasure of the many tongues working against her softly.

She felt her body building toward orgasm but as her legs began to shake and she began to moan again against the tongue in her mouth, the creature pulled back.

Angelique felt utterly empty. Her eyes filled with tears as she pleaded with the creature. She needed to be held. She needed to be filled. She needed to cum.

The creature seemed amused by the urgency in her cries. It gently pressed its mouth to hers in a chaste kiss. She squirmed against it, trying to insert her tongue into its mouth, trying to buck her hips against its form, trying to grind her wet cunt against it to feel any sort of relief.

The creature let out a low chiming laugh and held her fast by her wrists and ankles. It lifted her slowly into the air. Overcome by shock, she ceased her squirming as the creature enveloped her like a cloud and rotated her body gently in the air. Slowly it released her wrists and ankles. She didn't drop to the ground. It was as if the creature now held her from every direction. Angelique mused that this must be what laying on a cloud is like.

With another soft chime, the creature pushed her knees forward so that she now lay face down on her stomach with her ass in the air. The creature wasted no time removing her thin tank top and sports bra and began ministrations against her chest. It softly pinched her nipples and caressed the skin of her chest. It sucked along her collar bone and nipped at her neck. Angelique's legs trembled again as the creature again drew one of its tongues along her inner thigh.

As it entered her again, this time from behind, she felt another tongue press softly against her ass. She groaned. Another tongue darted toward her face. This one again pressed itself deeply in her mouth, almost choking her.

The tongue at her ass entered her, spreading her slowly and gently, before winding gently to caress her inner walls. It felt as though the tongue in her cunt and the one in her ass were moving in unison. Growing larger and harder with each thrust into her desperate trembling body.

The creature's pace quickened and she felt its urgency as its chiming voice quivered in what could only be described as a desperate lust-filled groan. She felt the creature shudder. It closed its many eyes and vibrated against her.

This vibration was enough to push Angelique's body to the brink. She felt her legs tremble and her body tighten around the tongues. As she felt her release, the creature seemed to fill her again with its liquid light. Her eyes rolled back and her whole body quaked with the intensity of the light and the vibrations, now softer and almost meek. The creature stroked her forehead softly and floated gently back toward the ground.

Angelique woke to the sound of a frantic yelling.

"Here! She's down here!"

She gave the ranger a lazy half smile as he lifted her from the rocky ground of the ravine.

"It is a miracle you're alive," spoke the ranger as another man clamored down the cliff face to offer his help.

Angelique broke away from the ranger's grasp and stood to her feet, completely uninjured, unharmed, and feeling utterly refreshed.

"Perhaps it was a miracle," she smiled, eyes resting on the horizon where the feathery white clouds caressed the orange and pink sky.