Angelic Treasures - Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands are no longer timid. I begin to run my hands up and down his back, slowly pulling myself backwards with my legs so I can sit on his thighs. I bite my lip as an intense surge of arousal burns deeply in my stomach when my shorts slide with my motions and my pussy lips part as I make my way down his back. I finally end up resting my ass on his thighs and I only partly succeed in composing myself. My hips rock back and forth as I use my whole body to apply pressure. My palms press along his spine. My fingers trace the indent and I stroke his neck. My hair, dangling freely over my shoulders, lightly touches his back. The fabric of his shorts begin to pull at mine and I feel the resistance of the silky fabric against my groin again as it repeatedly starts to slightly open and close the lips of my pussy.

I am breathing inaudibly hard and my heart feels like it has stopped. I am feeling numb with arousal. I feel myself begin to moisten at the distracting motion between my legs, and soon my shorts are damp and the heat of both our bodies makes the space between us almost humid. I am no longer applying any pressure, but still my hands run across his body. Exploring. Theo is silent, eyes closed, face of pure enjoyment at my touch. He seems blissfully unaware that his son's girlfriend is a horny mess as her hands pour over his naked back. My petite frame continues to dance along his, casting a shadow against the wall from the fire and T.V. as I straddle Theo; both of us half naked.

Halfway through the movie, my legs begin to scream in protest at the constant use as I rock back and forth. The skin under my shorts itches from the sweat and my fluids which stick to it. I stop and take my hands off Theo. I rub the lotion coating my hands onto my thighs and say, "All done!" and smack his lower back. He opens one eye and says, "That was amazing." His voice is muffled as half of his mouth is covered by a pillow. I beam at him, flattered by his compliment and I start to move off him. A sharp pain from my thigh makes me yelp in pain and I fall in a heap to the floor. My shirt is now halfway up my flat stomach and my shorts are firmly snug against my ass.

Theo raises his head and pushes himself up as he half giggles, half seemingly filled with concern as he places a hand on my leg and bends down from the couch. "Are you ok? What happened?" I am holding my leg; my eyes clenched as the cramp crescendos and begins to fade. The tightness in my legs is overpowering.

A couple seconds go by and I open my eyes and say, "Just had a cramp. My legs are killing me." I slowly sit up, still rubbing my bare thigh.

I hear him sigh and he says softly, "I am sorry..." I smile at him. It is not his fault. He opens his mouth to speak and then closes it and sits back on the couch.

"Whaaaat? " I prod.

"Nothing." He quickly says. My curiosity peaks and I sit up straight.

"Tell me." I say, as I put a hand on his knee.

He looks down at me and then looks back at the movie. He seems like he is thinking. Finally, he shakes his head and says "It is nothing. Really." He ends with emphasis. His apprehension is like gasoline to my already curious flame.

I lean onto the couch, my hand still on his knee and rest my head on the cushion as I flash him the best pleading eyes I can muster. "Cmon. Tell meeeeeee." I shake his knee in emphasis.

He hesitates, then says "I was going to ask you if you wanted me to massage your legs. But then I knew that was inappropriate." He blushes so slightly I almost miss it. Theo Hernandez actually fucking blushed. I feel a smile form across my face. That was really cute. "Just forget it." He chuckles darkly and turns his eyes back to the movie.

I feel the tingles return as I plop back onto the couch and say, "Actually, that would be amazing. I have never had a massage before, but people tell me it is like being in heaven. As for the other thing... I feel comfortable around you Theo. I am not weirded out by you wanting to help me. I think it is sweet" I speak the words in the spirit of honestly. I press the side of my head into his shoulder briefly and then look back up at him smiling.

I let myself fall onto my back and put my feet on his lap. I grab the blanket and put it over my body and look down at him. I throw an excited smile at him and then rest my head against the armrest of the couch. I turn to the movie just as I feel him lean towards the end table and grab the bottle of lotion. I hear the cap come off and then suddenly jerk my legs as something cold drizzles against my skin. I repress the urge to kick Theo in the face.

"HEEEEYYY!" I say as I push myself up with my arms until I am upright. He is grinning ear to ear and mouths the word, 'karma'. I giggle and roll my eyes as I let myself fall onto my back again. My head hits the armrest and I make contact with the wood through the soft cushion. I let out a loud, "OW!" and rub my head and I feel Theo's body shake underneath my feet. I know he is laughing at my expense. I raise my foot and bring it down. Hard. I feel him reflexively pull his groin out of harms way and I feel him slap my calf.

I shake my head and smile and turn towards the movie. I feel his rugged hands against my soft legs. His hands glide along the entire length of my calf as he spreads the lotion further and further. The tingles turn into light rushes of warmth as his hands travel up onto my thigh. My shirt is pulled down, and my shorts are raised slightly above their full length. I can feel the fabric covering my crotch. The blanket is across my stomach and I feel the slight coolness as Theo's arms move the cold air against my legs and up my shirt. I shudder slightly as his hands graze the bottom hem of my shorts. His hands are so strong.

I feel him doing the same process with my other leg and soon my legs are coated with lotion. Lilacs and lavender reach my nose and I take a savory breath of my favorite aroma. I close my eyes and focus on the pressure on my calves. The feeling of fingers running up and down, pressure and release, circles and strong strokes. My breathing is slow as I give into the pleasure of feeling his hands slipping across my bare skin. My calves, so tight, begin to loosen as he kneads and coaxes them into relaxation. I am only partly focused on the movie as his fingers dance on my lower legs. I look down and see him intently staring at what he is doing with his hands and him glancing at the T.V. every half minute.

I turn my head and stare at him as he massages me. I am aware I am feeling the warmth I felt at the top of the stairs. Theo does not notice my gaze and I turn to face the T.V., intently meditating on the emotional impression which I cannot quite place. I just know it feels right. I feel my legs lift and feel Theo shift, so my thighs are on his lap. My shorts naturally push all the way down my pelvis, and I feel a coolness which lets me know parts of my groin are showing, but not my actual vagina. I reach down and pull the fabric, so my lady bits are not exposed to the world.

"Are you alright?" He asks

I turn my head to meet his eyes and nod my head as I feel the corners of my mouth show a smile. My eyes feel tired and I know I am about to fall asleep with Theo's hands on my body. I grab a pillow on the floor and put it behind my head. It is all so perfect, but I am exhausted.

I am in a dreamworld while awake; the kind I get into when I am overtired, relaxed, and it takes everything I have just to stay awake. I am slightly aware of the arousal I feel, but I am no longer focused as I am on my way to the dreamworld. Hands slip along my thigh and stop just below my shorts. I feel fingers encompass my entire thigh and push and pull my skin. A hand slides along the inside of my thigh, my smooth skin offering almost no resistance. It travels farther and farther up my leg and stops micrometers from my pussy.

My eyes close and I breathily let out air slowly as my awareness to the touch and the very close proximity to my groin coaxes me away from my dream world. I feel my shoulders shudder as his hands run down quickly to my knee and then slowly begin to rise. I open my mouth to say something, but feel the words die as his hands roll over my naked thigh. The feelings of arousal rise and ebb with the strokes of his hands against my inner thighs. I am lost in a rolling sea of arousal, tingles, and pleasure. I feel myself begin to moisten for the fifth time today and I blush at the embarrassing thought that my boyfriend's father could feel the heat emanating from my humming pussy just underneath the thin fabric of my shorts.

I feel him shift, my legs plop on the couch.

I open the one eye not in contact with the pillow and see him grabbing another pillow. I feel a slight wave of disappointment which washes over me as his hands leave my legs. "Are you done?" I ask softly, almost in a shaky, higher pitch, but I catch myself and pull off a believable tired tone. I feel my face beginning to feel warm at the embarrassment of how I almost sounded.

"I can if you want me to be, but I was just going to put this underneath your knees and get into a better position." He is standing, not moving, as he awaits my reply. My one eye staring at him as my head faces the T.V. I sigh and smack my lips tiredly, smile and close my eye. I am a little angry at myself when a feeling close to relief floods over me.

I nod and the smile grows as I rub slowly my tingly legs together and say, "It feels really nice."

I feel him sit down on the couch and feel my legs rise in his hands. I feel a sudden but slow pull against my legs and my body as my head falls from the armrest and onto the cushion seat. I feel my calves make contact with some clothing, his shorts, and I feel his knees press into the back of my thighs. I raise my head and see my legs almost totally around his waist, knees bent, my calves resting on his thighs, my feet almost touching the cushion behind him and my ass in his leg crossed lap. The memory of my legs wrapped around him in the pool set off a series of soft throbs between my legs and I stare at his naked chest. For a moment I imagine how it would feel to run my hands over his body. It is so close. I remember the feeling I had when my back arched, rubbing against his abs as I floated away in the pool. The feeling of my shorts snug against my womanhood when I ran my hands across his back and how shock waves of arousal coursed through my body. My unreleased orgasm feeding into my tension. I am only slightly successful at pushing the feelings and thoughts aside.

Theo, seeing me stare at my legs, took this as me being uncomfortable. "Hey. I am not going to do anything you don't want me to do. This is just easier for me. Help me, help you." He grins. I grin back and plop my head back down. I start to giggle as I realize my own words are being used against me and I open my eyes. I say, while speaking to the ceiling, "I was just surprised is all. You told me you are going to use a pillow!"

I adjust myself on the cushion and pull the blanket up over head where only my eyes are exposed and say, "It is ok. Whatever is easier for you. I don't mind." And I close my eyes and listen to the movie.

Hands begin to roam on the outside of my thigh. Slowly pushing and pulling, running the length until it reaches my shorts, stopping and then begins to travel down. Hands on both sides of my legs, slipping across my skin, up and down, slowly up and quickly down. Pressure. Soft touch. Fingers dance along the outside and a thumb presses on the inside of my thigh. The shorts are a barrier to anything more. I feel the hem of my shorts begin to become slicked as his fingers press against it, over and over. The thin cloth bounces lightly against his hands. Hands travel up until they touch the fabric and the thumbs slowly glide along the bottom hem of my shorts, starting inside my thigh and ending where the bottom of my ass touches the couch. I feel the shorts starting to fall with gravity, exposing more and more of my leg. The thumbs pressing against the barrier with each upward stroke, coating the dry, untouched skin with lotion.

My eyes are closed and my mind starts to spin with the feelings of the touches. My breathing is heightened. I am slightly aware of my shorts slowly exposing more and more of my body and that I am not wearing panties. I bring a balled-up hand to my mouth and place my middle finger between my teeth. I am quivering slightly as his hands push further and further, closer to my pussy with each stroke. I feel his strong hands pressing against my legs and how they are opening slightly more and more with the motions of his hands. Thankfully, I know the crotch of my shorts is large enough to NOT show the pink lips between my legs. The shorts the only barrier to his hands and my wet vibrating womanhood.

My shorts have now fallen as far as gravity takes them. I know the shorts are pushed up far enough that the only non-exposed skin showing between my legs is my humming pussy. Still Theo's hands press against the fabric. My chest feels like someone is dancing on top of it. The tingles have been replaced with a constant hum of sensitivity and heat. My mind is now solely focused on the hands gliding up and down my legs. His hands glide quickly down and suddenly I feel them shift and start at a lower position on my thighs. His four fingers rise upward across the top of my leg and his thumb pressing firmly at the bottom of my inner thigh. His hands slowly slip along the length until his fingers meet the fabric of the shorts hugging against the space between my hamstrings. My head slowly tilts back, my hips slightly rock backwards and I lightly gasp as a wave of overwhelming arousal hits me as his thumb traces the line where my thigh meets my groin, brushing against the cloth just around my mound.

My hips go back forward and his hands slowly go back down. I let out a shuddering breath and swallow at the sensation I just experienced. "Uhh-uh-uhhmmmm...mmm??...MMMmmm..." my lips press together tightly and the word of protest turns into a slight moan as his hands began to rise again. I take a light shuddering breath and feel his fingers press against my shorts, and again his thumb firmly traces the line of my groin, lightly pressing the against the cloth protecting my warm vulva. As he brings his thumb outward, I feel the lips of my slit open and close with a moist sensation. My hips are frozen as bolts of euphoria begin to overtake me. I feel almost numb with arousal as his hands descend down my slippery legs.

Again and again his hands rise and fall. Again and again, his thumb the outline of my womanhood. I feel his thumb pressing against the fabric and soon the fabric slicked with lotion. It is no longer the firm barrier it was a couple minutes ago and with each rise and fall of his hands, with each tracing of his thumb, the barrier shrinks and shrinks—exposing more and more pale skin. I feel myself begin to open my legs slightly more and more with each rise and fall of his hands. I am no longer hiding my heavy breathing, nor am I aware of the light moans escaping my lips while his thumb traces the borders of my womanhood. I am vaguely aware of the wet sounds hitting my ears as he brings his thumb up and outward along thighs of my slit opening and closing. With each rise of his hands, my back is now arching noticeably, but the rest of my body is hidden under the blanket. With each arch of my back, my hips press my ass down into Theo's lap and with each motion of my hips, my shorts tighten.

His thumb is nearly touching the outside lips of my mound, my arousal is almost agony. I am sweating underneath the blanket and I pull it away from my face. "H-hot" I say in a trembling whisper. I am panting noticeably from the feelings of sexual energy and the overwhelming oven like heat escaping my turned on body and I throw the blanket off of me and onto the floor. My head is now permanently tilted back and my eyes are closed as I only focus on his touch. My hands clench the couch cushions. My red hair coated with sweat sticks to my face and forehead and my lips are parted. I am breathing heavily through dry lips and I swallow over and over again. Again and again his hands rise and fall, unrelenting with the light pressure against the fabric. His touch so close. Arousal. Need. His hands grip my legs. I cannot think. There is only his touch.

I begin to rock my hips back and forth and sway them to the side. His hands rise and fall while moving with my motion. Up and down. My hands slowly rise as I grip the armrest. My nipples are hard with arousal. My pale, tight stomach, slicked with sweat, reflects the firelight and the light from now forgotten movie playing on the T.V. My breasts rock up and down with the motions of my lower body as I whimper slightly with each breath that leaves my mouth. The now coated crotch of my shorts is covering just my slit, the crevice and the lines of my anatomy showing clearly through my tight cotton mesh black shorts.

I feel his fingers and hands rise again. His fingers touch the fabric. This thumb begins to traces the outline. The tips of his fingers slip under the legs of my shorts and I feel them press inward just below my bladder. His thumb travels upwards and the hem of my shorts fall back to my skin as his fingers leave. He is no longer running the length of my leg, but now stopping at the top of my thigh. His movements are slow, but firm as he brings his hands up again, fingers slipping underneath my shorts, now running along the indent of my hips, thumb tracing, and out again. With every rise and fall of his hands, his fingers travel deeper and deeper into my shorts until they are touching the top elastic band.

It is no longer a barrier.

"T-Theo..." I lightly gasp, and then I let out a sharp exhale as his hands and thumbs touch places no man has touched before.

I am now out of my mind with arousal. My breathing is now deep and steady, audible gasps of air as I am now constantly letting out light moans and whimpers as his hands explore freely the spaces inside my shorts. I am no longer shaking. I feel my entire body vibrating inside with sexual need and energy. My heart is no longer pounding but has a hard and steady pulse as anticipation and desire threaten to block out any inhibition I may still have. His thumb joins his hands underneath my shorts, and I rock my hips back and my back arches as the tips of his fingers slip under the top band of my shorts and I feel the lotion slick the lower part of my exposed stomach. I feel the crotch fabric of the shorts pulled up by his efforts as it compresses and thins, pulling the lips of my pussy apart and the fabric wedging firmly between them.

His hands travel down, and I thrust my hips instinctively downward as his thumb touches the top of my mound and then pulls away from my body. I bite my arm next to my face as I feel the crotch of my shorts leave the lips of my pussy, pulled away by his thumb. His thumb hovers just above my moist slit as it moves downward. My hips rock back, pressing my round ass into his lap as his fingers trace my hips down. I feel the fabric slap against my crotch and his fingers leave from under my shorts. My hips still grinding into his lap.

"O-oh f-f-fuck..." I mindlessly whimper as his hands move upwards yet again. My right hand moves to my chest and I begin to softly massage my right breasts through my shirt. My hips move upward as his hands penetrate the linings of my shorts yet again. His thumb firmly against the skin right next to the lips of my pussy, pulling my lips apart and closing them. His hands moving upwards and down, no longer pulling out of my shorts. I lift my head and look down across my body and see his brown arms bent, my shorts writhing as I feel his hands moving, sliding, stroking underneath them and Theo's brown eyes move upwards and stare at me. My eyes are glazed over and I am in no position of mind to read his face. My head falls back and my eyes close while his thumb brushes again and again against my naked labia as my soft skin is slowly pulled and pushed together. The moist sounds of my pussy mix with the fabric against skin as his hands slide across my skin.

1...56789...12