Angelic Treasures - Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is wrong.

My eyes fly open at the thought. Theo's hands still caresses me, and suddenly the thought of any higher morality leaves me as waves of pleasure rock across my body as he presses my pussy lips together and I feel a compression against my clit. Lubricated and swollen, my labia perfectly hugs and hits all the right spots as his fingers snugly presses them together. My mouth flies open, a shuddering moan rides upon the shaky exhale which escapes my lips. I close my eyes and bite my lip as his hands begin to move again.

This is wrong.

I swallow with the little spit I have left in my mouth as his fingers begin to gently but relentlessly massage my clit with my own labia. My hips slightly rocking up and down in tandem with his motions. A whimpering moan passes across my lips as a wave of sexual pleasure rips down my spine. I want this. I need this. I want him to slide my shorts off. I want to feel his body press down on mine. I want him to kiss me deeply, bite my neck, hold me down, grasp my tits. I want to wrap my legs around him as his cock slides into me. I want him to hear my moans, I want to taste his mouth. All the things I thought about on the phone with Eric, I want him to-

Eric.

I feel my arousal break somewhat with the thought of Eric. My hand on my chest. My shirt is now just underneath my breasts, the bottom of my left breast slightly exposed. Up and down, and with each motion I feel a wave of pleasure coarse through my body. My arousal comes flooding back as my back arcs and my hips begin to move again.

What are we doing?

"Tttheoooo..." I say in an quiet, aroused, almost playfully melodic tone.

Before I could finish my thought I feel a pressure pressing against my pussy. I shudder and let out a shuddering sigh as I feel the lips open. I feel his finger, hugged tightly by my swollen lips slide inside the crevice and it begins to travel upwards slowly along my slit. I knew where this is going. I need to stop this before he touches my clit. If I don't... I won't want to stop...

My eyes still closed, head resting against the cushion, I take my hand off my chest, reach out and grab his wrist. I say in a shaky voice, "T-theo s-s-stop." His hand stops moving. His finger still hugged firmly by my labia. It is so close. Fuck... So... Close... I almost hate myself for making it stop and I almost growl in frustration. I take a couple shaky breaths and then look down. My hand still on his wrist, my hair covering my sweaty face, his hand buried underneath my shorts. I look up at him and see his eyes meet mine.

The fire which greets me as I look into his eyes almost makes me pull his hand forward and I feel my hips slightly push against his hand. I blink hard as I take a deep breath and hold the air in my lugs to try to compose myself. This is so hard... Maybe just a little more... It is so close... 'NO!' I stop myself, heart fluttering as I almost give in again. Memories of dinner tonight flash across my mind. I promised myself I would not do this. I would not get carried away again. What I did earlier today only hurt myself. If I let this continue... If WE let this continue, it will hurt the man I love.

"Wha-what are we doing Theo...?", I say a little more strongly, but it feels like a whisper. My eyes are still filled with arousal, and the fire in his eyes still burn through me as I begin to feel small and intimidated. His face is unreadable. I feel his desire, his passion almost telepathically projecting into my own mind. I am very aware of where his hand is, still unmoving, but still firmly placed where Eric has never been.

His body shifts, sending a tingle up my spine and I am faintly aware at the motion of my hips as they slightly rock forward. "I want you Ashley." The tone of his voice washing over me. Authority. The same tone he used on the phone. The same one which made my head spin in the gym. He is now on his knees, body straight, looming over my petite body. "You have always been beautiful, and I always felt a pull towards you like a daughter, but today I realized something..."

I swallow as I feel my ass fall to the cushion. His finger briefly brushes my clit, my mind blanks and I let out a sharp gasping moan before pushing down harder on his wrist. I blink hard again, straining with all my willpower against the urge not to let go of his wrist or worse: to pull his hand back up myself. "I realized after you kissed my cheek in the gym, just over there," he points and lifts his eyes to a spot in the next room, "how I felt about you." His eyes meet mine again. His body slightly moves forward now, and I feel a pressure building against my groin.

"The only thing which stopped me from kissing you in the pool was my son." His body moves forward, no longer subtle. I feel his hand begin to shift, his finger still firmly in place between my slick labia, my hand still on his wrist. My knuckles are white and my arm trembling as I stare at his form coming closer and closer. My heart feels like it has stopped. My breathing is shallow but rapid. I am frozen in place and I am unable to move even if I wanted too.

"I could see it in your eyes, as I see it now, that you want this as much as I do." His shorts brush against my thighs and my open legs offer no resistance to his movement forward. I feel the heat from his body and the smell of lilacs and lavender fills my nose. I cannot take my eyes off his face. I feel heat rise to my face and I know I am beet red as I blush more intensely than I have ever done before.

I force myself to look away, at the end table down and to the right, as I say, "I can't..." His body stops moving, "I mean..." I feel myself hesitate. This was all too overwhelming. This is so hard. "Please...I love Eric... And I cannot do this to him... I just can't... We can't..." I swallow, my arm trembles from holding his wrist firmly for so long. I finish without thinking, "Even if I want to..." To my aroused horror, I feel a warmth of sensual energy rush through me as I say the last part. Part of me was angry with myself, part of me was euphoric that I just admitted to Theo my feelings for him.

I feel Theo's hand brush against my cheek and I feel him pull my face towards his. My eyes alight with lust and desire as I gaze up into his brown eyes. "I love Eric too, but I have not felt this way about someone in a long time. You are a treasure, Ashley." His words bring a series of flutters in my stomach. I feel a flattered grin start to form on my face which I quickly suppress, but I know Theo saw it. My face reddens even further at his words. At how his eyes seem to burn right through me.

"I have seen how you look at me." He says and I swallow, and my chest starts to heave causing my breasts to slightly bounce. His body starts to move forward again. His body is now over mine, but still half arm's length away. He is almost completely over me. I feel the pressure of his hand against my crotch grow and grow.

My mind is racing with conflicting thoughts: 'This is wrong. I can't. I want this. No! So close... Please stop this Ashley! Large brown body engulfing my pale petite frame... Push him off and leave! The most intense orgasm I ever had... His lips so close. Eric, I love Eric. Hands touching places no man had touched before. Please... Help me... I need it... Sexual energy. So much. Too much. Just let it happen. You will see him in two days. How can you face him if you do this. To feel his lips on mine... Finger pressing firmly... So close...'

All the while I feel myself begin to bite my tongue as I gaze at his beautiful eyes. "I d-don't know what you are t-talking about..." I say in response, my tone almost playful even as my body and voice tremble. My words of protest are betrayed by the feelings which almost seductively leave my lips. His eyebrows raise and his mouth opens,

"Yes you do..." His body begins to press down on mine. I feel my head shrink into my shoulders as I try and press myself away from him, fighting with all my willpower to not let go of his hand and shoot forward to wrap myself around him.

"I...I-I have no idea... what you're talking about." I feel myself lick my lips, my eyes flicking back and forth between his eyes and mouth. The hand holding the armrest begins to tighten its grip, and my grip against his hand starts to loosen from exhaustion. I feel something against my thigh. Something large, pushing through fabric.

My now wide eyes lock firmly on Theo's eyes as the sensation triggers a realization of what I am feeling. His cock. His erect penis. It is sliding down my naked thigh through his shorts, looming closer and closer to the vibrating, yet untouched womanhood between my legs.

"Yes... You... Do..." He says slowly, teasingly. Arousal I never thought possible rips across my entire being, and I feel my grip on his wrist loosen a little more. I cannot move. I am locked in place under his gaze and soon I will be pressed down by his body which is already slowly engulfing me. I feel his entire body pass in between my legs, my knees bent. I feel the heat from his skin intertwine with mine. His firm stomach indenting slightly into mine as it makes contact. I am shaking, trembling as I feel my restraint and my willpower crumbling. I cannot let him kiss me. I have to say no. I...

His nose brushes against mine, his face only millimeters away from my own. His breath covers my face and I breath heavily into his. I smell the toothpaste he used, the aftershave, the fire in his eyes now burning almost into my very soul.

"Say it." He says, his breath enters my parted mouth. I close it, open it, and close it again. I swallow and open it to speak,

"Nuh-uh." I softly say, shaking my head almost flirtatiously. My arousal almost forcing the feelings to carry into my voice. My hand is now just touching his wrist, no longer firmly grasping his hand in place. The weight of his body on mine is making my head spin.

"Say it." He says again. His tone washes over me as the confidence emanating from him and a feeling of wanting to obey threaten to overpower my will.

I look down and see his mouth slightly open. I gaze at his lips as they slowly close the distance to mine. I feel my lips tingle from the warmth of his, they are that close. "Nuh-uh..." my head slightly shakes back and forth as I say the words into his parted mouth, hearing them echo back to me.

His lips oh so gently brush against mine and my mind explodes as my body is almost drowning in lust and arousal. I close my eyes as I feel my hips rock forward and the very tip of his finger grazes against my clit. "NUuuh-uh..." I whimper as I almost moan into his mouth. My knees and naked thighs press against his hips.

"Uh-huh" he softly says back, his lips brush my lips again slightly more firmly and then he pulls his mouth back again. His finger is now slightly sliding slowly up and down, massaging the space between my clit and the entrance to my pussy. I feel his finger randomly brushing against both my clit and across the hole as my hand moves along with his. My hips now slightly rocking back and forth, feeling his cock against my thigh and the pressure from his finger. My mind is almost blank and my thoughts are replaced with raw feeling and desire.

My mouth opens again, now wide enough to envelop his mouth, "Uh-huh." I repeat after him as my head slightly shakes back and forth. I cannot think. My knees grip his sides, the hand holding the armrest finds itself on his shoulder. He stops moving his hand and stares into my lust filled eyes, "say it." He says. He presses his lips against mine, kissing me softly and sliding his lips across my unmoving lips.

All I can hear is our breathing, the crackle of the fire, and the menu music of the long-forgotten movie playing the background. I feel the press of his body on mine, the warmth of his hand between my legs, the wetness coating my crotch area, and the pressure on my thighs and knees as they press into him. He pulls his lips from mine.

"I-I..." I softly stammer. He kisses me again and my lips close around his, as I find myself slightly kissing him back. "Say it." He says between my lips into my mouth. He lips are over mine again before I can respond. My lips press together, kissing him back a little harder. My body is on fire, my hand on his wrist beginning to lightly stroke his arm up and down. His hand responds in kind. My hips moving slowly up and down, rubbing against his hand and his bulging fabric covered cock. My other hand slowly moves up towards his neck.

His lips move from mine and he gently pushes my head to the side with his cheek. I feel his warm breath along my neck. I feel a moist sucking feeling pulling at the skin along my neck, and now I am sure I am having an out of body experience. I shiver with sensitivity all along my body. I feel something press on my ear, and then something soft and moist. I put my face into his naked shoulder and I begin to moan softly. I hear him part his lips and his soft voice, right next to my ear, enters my awareness. "Say it." And I feel myself shudder as his breath hits my neck.

"I... I w-wa-want..." I gasp between shaky breaths, my voice muffled as my face is mashed firmly into his shoulder.

'Stop this now.' My hand is now wrapping around the back of his neck. Touching. Rising and falling. Wet. Warmth. Tingles. Pleasure.

'Don't give in.' I feel a moist, sucking feeling at my ear and then a soft pressure. Then a long stroke along my ear of something very wet. I can't breath. It pulls away and I hear Theo's voice in my ear say "Yes?"

I let out a soft moan as his hand brushes against my clit. I pull his head deeper into my neck with my hand and I whimper as all the tension inside my body breaks. I feel out of control and yet free as I press against his hand with my hips with force and my hand lets go of his wrist. "I want y-you Theo..." I whisper, and then my lips press against his neck. I can hear the wet smacking sounds as my mouth glides over against his bare skin bouncing off the walls.

I let out a muffled moan into his shoulder as his finger presses firmly against my clit. Round and round, up and down, to the side and around. Pressure and light touches. My hand wraps around the back of his neck and I feel my fingers digging into his skin. My hips are frozen as wave after wave of electric sensations run up my stomach and into my chest. I am biting down on the flesh of his shoulder and my eyes are clamped shut. I feel a tug against my hair and my head being pulled away from his shoulder. I open my eyes with almost vacant eyes of ecstasy to see his face close to mine, my mouth open as I pant and whimper from the sensation of his hand relentlessly feeding the waves of pleasure over and over again. My mouth is wet from kissing his neck as I feel his lips press against mine and this time I kiss him deeply.

My mouth is pressed against his and our mouths passionately fight for dominance over the other's. The loud wet smacks pierce the air as I feel his tongue press against my lips and my mouth parts. I moan repeatedly into his mouth as our tongues dance, probe, slide, flick and explore as I pull him into a deeper kiss with the hand around his neck. I pull out the hand still firmly between our bodies out and wrap it around his back. I feel his hand grasp my arm and firmly place it over my head, His fingers interlock with mine, and his tongue presses deeply into my mouth on top of my own.

My knees straighten and I bring my thighs up to his side. My whole body is trembling as his finger, lubricated by my fluids, presses again and again against my pleasure button. My hips thrust up and down with renewed vigor as my legs wrap around his back and I interlock my ankles around him. I am so focused on his mouth and his finger that I quickly begin to feel a warmness that starts between my legs. It almost instantly spreads to my stomach and chest. I feel every single muscle spasm and tighten. I let an almost pained squeal into Theo's mouth as my eyes clench, my legs lurch and latch like a vice grip around his waist; thrusting his hips against my groin.

I can't breathe. I feel like I am about to pass out. My hand cinches down on Theo's, still interlocked with mine and I feel him squeeze back. My mouth leaves Theo's as my head flies back, the very top of my head jammed against the cushion, and I let out the rest of the air in my lungs in a exhaling moan of ecstasy. I hear a voice say, "There you go..." in a teasing tone. Still his finger relentlessly stimulates my now very sensitive and swollen clit. I take gasping breaths as my chest heaves and I thrust my hips up against Theo's hand and shorts.

I feel a renewed energy building as Theo's hand leaves mine and he slides it under my neck and pulls my head upwards. Our mouths are again pressed together and I hungrily accept his tongue. I push his tongue back into his mouth and then bite down softly on his lower lip. I begin to suck on it slightly as I moan again and again. His tongue finds its way back into my mouth with renewed vigor. I feel a touch to my side, and his hand brushes against the bottom of my left breast. I feel him cup my breast and I whimper in renewed arousal as he begins to massage, knead, pull and push against all of my sensitive parts.

Too much. It was all too much. I never wanted this to end. Sweating profusely, our bodies writhe on the couch, highlighted now only by the fire. The T.V. had shut off automatically. The crackles of the dying flames interrupted by my moans, the wet sounds of lips pressing together and breaking apart, and the rubbing of fabric against skin.

I feel a finger press against the entrance to my pussy and my mouth widens slowly as his thick finger inserts itself steadily inside. I stop kissing him and our mouths stand open only centimetres apart to each other's. I breathe deeply and exhale in repeated shaky soft gasps into his mouth, savoring the feel of his finger pressing firmly into my tight pussy. The walls are throbbing against the intrusion, almost massaging his finger as it goes deeper and deeper. I kiss him deeply as his finger stops at its pinnacle length and it begins to slip in and out easily of my well lubricated hole. I feel a pressure against the top walls of my pussy as his finger begins to massage it as I feel my labia pull and push out with the motion of his hands.

His thumb slips between the lips of my pussy and pushes against my clit, his finger still deep inside me. I free my hand from his and wrap my arms around his neck and pull his mouth harder into mine. The front of my shirt is now rolled all the way up, the sweat from my body mixing with his as he still massages my breast. I have stopped kissing him and now just press my lips firmly against his. My muffled moans vibrate my lips and travel through my nose as my clenched lips barely let any air through. My eyes are clenched shut as I feel the familiar warming in my stomach creeping down my legs and a jolt of ecstasy flying up my spine and into my chest.

My hips thrust again into him and all four of my limbs squeeze against his body as our lips break again and my mouth opens, air squeaking past my tightened throat. My body has stopped responding and I am frozen as all my muscles contract at once. I feel the walls of my pussy clamp down on his finger as it continually presses forward. My hips stop thrusting. His fingers do not stop moving. I am not on earth any longer. I am not aware of anything but the spinning, twirling sensations so intense I cannot focus on one for more than a moment. I feel my throat expand and air squeaking through as I can finally push the air out in one violent scream, followed by squeals and whimpers as my body shakes and my chest heaves. I feel myself let go of his neck and my body fall to the cushion. I feel myself pulling away from his hand, and I open and close my mouth as swallow repeatedly.

1...678910...12