Angelica Angelina Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

"When you get drunk, you hurt people, hurt them bad. I get scared around you and I do not want to go thru life scared. Leave me alone."

"Sorry, Babe. I'm not giving you up. The sooner you accept that, the better. What say you drop by my place tonight? Bring your two friends with you," he said while pointing at me and Angelina.

I was ready to tell him to fuck himself, but right then campus security arrived. Brad looked at them and scowled. He turned back to Debra and said, "It's happening, Bitch. Go ahead and admit it."

He turned and walked away when the officers stepped from the squad car.

"Sorry," Debra said. "That's Brad Connelly, my ex. Thing is, we only went together for about ten days. When he drinks, he gets violent, and the only two things he does is drink and work at making his muscles bigger."

"I broke it off right away, but he will not leave me alone. The student government and the college president told him to stay away, but he ignores them."

"Does he stay here on campus?" Angelina asked.

"Yeah, and only two buildings down. His fraternity loves him and do all they can to let him get his way."

"Bummer."

"Yeah, bummer."

We left Debra and most of our other sorority sisters when we turned down one path to get to our classes and they took another.

Angelina and I took the same courses, but not at the same time. Except for our gymnastics class, we were never in the same room together. There was a reason for this. My sister is a whiz at math, and I excel in literature. Whenever there was a math test, Angelina came in and took it for me. When literature assignments and tests came due, I became her. This made it a heck of a lot easier to keep our four point grade average.

By two in the afternoon, classes for the day were over. Sis and I dropped our textbooks and papers off in our room, changed into our aerobics outfits and went to the gym. We spent half an hour on the treadmill, then moved to the rowing machine, then to the weight machine. I think we used as much energy keeping all the horny guys at bay as we did working out.

We were on a mat, doing sit-ups. I held Sis's ankle while she did fifty reps, then she held mine. I was halfway thru my second set when a voice said, "I hear this rumor you're a couple of lesbos." It was Debra's ex, Brad.

Angelina replied, "Bi-sexual, not lesbian, although we do concentrate mainly on the female."

"How would you like to come by the frat house and put on a show for us?"

Instead of explaining how he could consign himself to the lowest level of hell, Angelina replied, "I've heard rumors also. The way I hear it, you put on the muscle to compensate for your two inch prick."

Angelina did not see it because her attention was on me, but as I bounced up and down off the mat I saw Brad turn crimson red. I was ready to grab Angelina and get the hell out of there, but luckily a couple of Brad's buddies took hold of his shoulder. "Let it go, Brad. You are already on the Dean's trouble list, don't need to compound the problem."

Before Brad turned away, he growled, "Sluts, you just fucked up big time. This ain't over."

He turned and stormed off, casting one last hateful glare at us before he was out of sight.

"Think this is going to turn out bad?" Angelina asked.

"We will handle it, we always do."

We entered the aerobics room just before the class started. Our instructor was good. She started us off slow and over the next quarter hour picked up the pace. By the time twenty minutes passed, she had us going full blast. We were bending and twisting, jumping and spinning, and doing a large variety of exercises. She kept us at a hundred percent for half an hour before she started the slow down and cooling off part. From start to finish the lesson was a full hour. There was close to sixty people at the start of the class, but only nine students made it to the very end without having to stop. Of course Sis and I were in that group.

We returned to the sorority house, paying no attention to the trail of guys following us. The first thing back in our room, Angelina and I jumped in the shower. There is a shower at the gym of course, but whenever my sister and I strip down to use it, it gets crowded as half the people in the gym enter. By some coincidence I have not figured out, everyone seems to finish their workout the same moment as Sis and me and wants to shower at the same time. Each shower head ends up with three and sometimes four people using it. The closer the nozzle is to us, the more people under it. A couple of times the male members got disoriented and instead of using the men's shower, wondered into the girls. You would think all the ladies getting soaked would raise a fuss about that, but for reasons unknown, they seem to be distracted. After a few times, we just started waiting until we were back home to get all the sweat off us.

Back in our room we were washing each other's hair when a voice asked, "Mind if I join you?" I looked up and saw Anya standing there, already naked with towel in hand.

Angelina said, "Anya, your foxy body is always welcome. Step on in."

Anya is the sister initiated into the sorority at the same time as Angelica and me. Besides joining at the same time, she also has another trait she shares with me and Angelica. She is a fox. Now you need to understand, each and every member of the sorority is a fox. I'm not super crazy about scales, but if you are not at least 9.5 on the 1 to10 scale, you will never wear one of the sororities sweatshirts.

Anya was above the 9.5. I hate to be immodest, (Not really. I have no problem promoting myself) but Angelina and I were the only two girls in the building more attractive, and then only by the thinnest of hairs.

Anya was about the same height as me. She had strawberry red hair and eyes that sparkled like green emeralds. Her skin was flawless. When she joined she had a small bruise on her shoulder. That was now gone and her flesh was smooth and pure as freshly fallen snow. Her breasts were as perfect and flawless as the rest of her. Like me, she supported a couple of Ds. They were firm to the touch and made your hands happy when you held them. Her legs were long and smooth. I could watch her walk across a room and my pussy got wet from the show.

At one time the hair above her snatch was shaped into a tiny heart. She bowed to peer pressure and now is as bald as all of us. That was good. The more of her skin I could see the better.

Angelina and I had already showered, but did not hesitate to do it again. I stood and Angelina and Anya soaped their hands to scrub me down. They paid great attention to my boobs, lathering and rinsing them off, repeating the process several time. Then to be positive no spot was missed, they traded tits and cleaned them again. Once satisfied my tits were squeaky clean, they lathered their hands and washed my cunt. I leaned into the corner, warm water flowing down my body and four hands swarming over my pussy. They spent plenty of time there, fingers running over and into me.

Anya lowered herself to her knees and gave me a close eye examination. When clean to her satisfaction she said to Angelina, "Okay, she appears clean, but with a pussy as fantastic as hers, we have to be absolutely positive. I will probe her with my lips and tongue, seeing if any spot was missed."

"Great idea," Angelina replied. "I'll do the same with the tits."

Anya covered my entire pussy with her mouth. She sucked all of me for a few seconds and licked every bit of me in her mouth. Her mouth let part of me escape and moved to concentrate on my clit. She sucked gently at first but slowly, ever so slowly increased the suck power. I was beginning to squirm and she felt this. She did not want me to climax yet, but wanted to enjoy my cunt a little longer. Her lips released me but were replaced immediately with her tongue.

She was like a hot wet kiss from an angel. The underside of her tongue was against me and with the speed of a snail left her mouth and slid over me until the tip of it gave me a little slap. Then her tongue retreated back into her at the same speed. My body quivered in delight, extasy filled me head to toe. After exploring my clit, she dove as deep into me as she could reach.

It was fortunate for me I could lean into the corner of the shower. That was the only reason I did not fall to the floor. Unlike my other sisters, Anya did not need lessons on correct pussy eating, she had the art down perfect.

The time came when Angelina had to pull her from me. I did not have the strength to push her away and Angelina wanted her turn. They switched spots. Angelina had seen how great my cunt had been serviced and did not want to come in second in that contest. That was a contest I loved. and I had to endure another session of massive orgasms. I would be hard pressed to figure out which one did a better job. I knew there was a three way tie on who gave my pussy a better tongue lashing. There was my sister, Anya, and of course Kirk. I decided then and there at the next opportunity I would get the three of them together and settle the matter.

We left the shower and dried off. Of course the session was not over. I still had to service the two ladies with me. What I planned would require the participation of one more player. I walked nude out of my room to the other side of the hall. I received more than a few whistles and cat calls before I reached Debra's door. Her door was opened so I walked in. She was watching television. Like most of us she was already naked. I made no comments but just took her hand. She left the TV and went with me. We went through another round of cheers as we hurried back to my room. By the time we reached it, there were several girls joining the procession. I received a round of boos when I said to them, "Sorry ladies, this is all I need at this time," and shut the door behind me.

Instead of going to the bed, we went to the floor. None of the people with me needed any instruction on what they needed to do. I laid down on my back, Anya positioned herself so her cunt covered my face. Angelina moved under her then Debra lay down so her mouth was on my cunt and hers filled Angelina's. The four of us formed a square. We wasted no time but at once chowed down. Damn, was Anya tasty. It had to be my imagination, probably caused by her red hair, but to me she had a hint of strawberry flavor.

I started off trying to use my tongue to imitate a dick. I shot it into her tunnel and quickly withdrew it. I repeated that at least three dozen times. I figured it worked when she tensed up and let out a small shout of joy. It became more difficult to use my mouth to service her. I had a series of orgasms as Debra loved my cunt. The constant orgasms drew my attention away from Anya. Anything that could divert my attention away from Anya was a powerful distraction. That was an excellent description of Debra.

Angelina and I had done this square pussy eating formation at least a dozen times, always with different participants. This time something happened for the first time. All four of us shouted out at the same time when each of us had simultaneous orgasms.

We regained our strength and stood. Angelica looked at me and we came to an unspoken agreement. I took Tonya and moved to my bed. Angelina followed Debra to hers.

The next day was Friday. When classes were over, Angelina and I checked out of the house for the weekend. We were going to go see the parents and catch up on all that happened since we were last home just over a month ago.

It was less than an hour journey and Mistress and Dad were out the door to greet us even before we could get out of the car. For ninety minutes we discussed recent events. The parents were elated about us being accepted into the sorority and had us tell them all about it. Sis and I told how we screwed six of our sorority sisters, and of course Angelina mentioned how she made one of the girls pass out.

I saw Dad getting a hardon. Mistress was squirming in her seat, occasionally touching herself. Without a word said between us, Dad came and took my hand and Mistress took hold of Angelina. Dad led me into his bedroom and Angelina took Mistress to hers.

I had on a tight t-shirt with no bra underneath it. My hard nipples pushed the fabric of the shirt out. Dad squeezed and played with my boobs for a minute, then reached down, grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over my head. I knelt down and pulled off my shoes and socks. I held him against me as he played with my tits. Soon enough, his mouth left my nipples and he began to kiss me. It's a shame he was not at the sorority house when we gave the lesson on kissing, he could have taught them a lot.

He kept his mouth locked to mine and moved his hands to my jeans. He loosened the belt and unsnapped the jeans. He unzipped me and I slid them off. His hands found my panties and soon they were gone.

He stepped back and looked at me. "Magnificent," was the only comment he made. He lifted me in his arms like I was a feather and placed me in the middle of the bed. I watched him undress. It was not long before I saw his nine and one quarter inch cock pointing at the ceiling. He was lean and trim. At forty-one, he was in fantastic shape.

He started at my forehead and worked his way down my front, kissing every inch of me. He paid special attention to my tits. His kisses were hot. Occasionally he added little nibbles. His teeth pinched my skin, but he never hurt me. He worked his way down further and surprised me by skipping my twat. He continued his kissing survey down each leg. He sucked on my toes. That really turned me on. He ran his tongue between them. That tickled and got a round of giggles from me.

Then he took me by the waist and flipped me over to my stomach. He worked on the back side of me. He bit into my neck, making little growling sounds like he was a wild wolf and I was his prey. His bites were more forceful, causing slight discomfort, but I realized that sometimes great love making involved pain. He moved to my back and continued his kissing journey.

When he reached my ass, his mouth made sucking sounds as he played with it. He dipped a finger into my A-hole, exploring around. Next thing I know, I'm on my back when he once again flipped me.

Now he concentrated on my pussy. "I was saving the best for last," he stated. He took all of my cunt into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue and pushing it as far up my tunnel as he could reach. His tongue raced up and down me. I was pleased when he used the Snake Lick, something Sis and I taught him before we left for college.

He could feel me tensing up as the orgasm approached. He latched on to my clit and tongued it and sucked it viciously. I shouted out as first one, and then a second orgasm took me. He released me and gave me time to catch my breath. I knew what it was he wanted and when I could talk without panting asked him, "You have the lubricant?"

"Right here," he said as he reached to his nightstand. While he uncapped it, I turned back to my stomach.

He spread the jelly up and down his shaft, then applied a generous portion to my butt hole. He positioned himself over me and lowered his prick down to my ass. Dad knew the proper way to ass fuck. He had done it to me over three dozen times and had the procedure down to an art.

He started off slow. I felt my a-hole expanding as he entered. I laid there and relaxed, enjoying the sensation of his dick traveling into me and then retreating.

Sometimes when he was fully in me, he would twist his hips around, going in a circle. I felt his prick making a corresponding movement inside of me.

He slowed down his in and out movement and laid his body down on mine. His weight felt good on me. He whispered in my ear, "Does anyone else ever butt fuck you?"

This was a conversation we have had a few times. I am not certain if he liked talking dirty to me or if he had some insecurity. I answered honestly.

While his hips moved up and down on me, I said, "No, Dad. You are the only person that has ever stuck his dick in my ass."

"What about Kirk?"

"Father dear, I let Kirk fuck me, but only in the pussy. On occasion I give him a blowjob, but I swear this to you Dad, my ass is yours and yours alone. It is your personal and private area. Your dick is always welcome, but everybody else including Kirk, only sees a 'No Visitors Allowed' sign whenever they look at my butt."

"Promise?"

"Promise, Dad."

Once reassured, he returned to pumping away. Several minutes later I felt him fucking harder and faster. I squeezed my butt hole as tightly as I could. Then he arched up and pushed into me hard, putting as much of his weight as he could on my ass. I felt a hot liquid enter me. A lot of a hot liquid.

He fell down on me, exhausted. He started to roll off me but I stopped him. "Are you tired?" I asked.

"Daughter, you exhausted me."

"Good. Go ahead and take a nap, but sleep on top of me, dick still inserted while you do. I also will take a nap. When we wake up, we will see what other adventures await us."

Within two minutes, we were both out.

We spent the rest of Friday and early Saturday having fun and games with the parents. They were disappointed when we got dressed, but Angelina and I had some business elsewhere we had to handle. We promised we would be back later that evening.

We jumped in my car and drove to Kirk's home.

"Hi, Mrs. Davidson," we said when his mom answered the door.

Angelina asked, "Is Kirk here? We have some business we need to discuss."

"Come in, come in," she greeted us. She wrapped her arms around us, giving us a big hug. She backed up a yard and looked at us. "Don't you two look lovely. It is nice to see sweet young girls like you wearing decent clothes, not all those scandalous things so many girls wear these days."

My sister and I were conservatively dressed. Our blouses were buttoned to almost the throat, we had sleeves that reached the wrist, and the hem of our skirts came down three inches below the knee. Our shoes had one half inch high heels. It was the type of clothes we wore when in the city. In fact it was what we would wear when we went to church tomorrow.

"Yes, dears, he is in the basement like always working on those computers. He never stops. He has a customer with him right now, but they should be finished soon. You know the way, go on down to see him." We walked thru the kitchen and went down the steps to the basement.

I saw Kirk talking to an oriental man. This dude was built. He was tall and muscular. He walked across the room and looked at the computer Kirk was closing up to return to him. His movements were like watching a swan move over water. Smooth and graceful. I felt energy flowing from him. There was a confidence surrounding him that astonished me.

"Kirk, you have no idea how grateful I am."

He looked oriental, but his language was pure American. He had to have been raised here.

"I was going to lose it all. That damn virus ruined everything. All my records, all my contacts, all my everything was stored on it. If you had not recovered them, I would have to close the dojo, I could have lost my home and perhaps my family. You saved me from that. I owe you a debt I can never repay."

"Mr. Kobayashi, I am just glad I was able to retrieve the info for you. Let me suggest if your children have to explore the internet, you get them a small computer for themselves so this will not happen again. I also made a backup of all your files so if worst comes to worst, next time you will have an escape route."

They shook hands and Mr. Kobayashi bowed to Kirk. Then he took the computer under one arm and the backup disk in his hand. He carried the computer like it was weightless. He smiled at us as he passed by. Kirk nodded to us and led his customer up the stairs and out of the house.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers