Angelica Angelina Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls do college.
16.7k words
4.66
19.1k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

Enough of this shit. My sister has been going around running her mouth about all our exploits. Well I'm here to set the record straight. First of all, you need to know this time it is the older sister, Angelica telling the tale, not my little sister, Angelina.

I love my sister, love her to death, but hell if sometimes we don't have knock down no holds barred fights. Before I go any further, if anyone else tries to harm her, even look at her bad, I will rain holy hell down on his or her ass. We might slap each other around, but may God have mercy on the soul of any fool out there that goes at her. Anyone giving me a headache will find Angelina has the same philosophy.

Now, with that out of the way, let me tell you a little about the sex we have. Angelina has given a few hints about what goes on, but on so many things she is way off base. Let me give an example.

There is this guy we play around with, Kirk. Sis talked about him some, but he is a lot more involved with us than she lets on. If you read what she wrote, it seems we have the dude over, maybe fuck him, give him a BJ, or some other sexual treat, then send him away. All that is true enough, but there is a lot more to the story.

Mistress can tell Angelina and me apart all the time, but that is it. Most of the time Dad can figure out which of us is which, but he only gets it right about 80% of the time. Kirk though has us figured out. Yes, he has to see our pussies to tell who is who, but he can do it. It seems both of us have a small freckle on our cunt. It is in the same location on each of us and is the same size. The difference is my freckle is light and Angelina's is dark. We get naked, spread our legs, let him check us out, and he knows.

For several months that vexed us. We did not know if we wanted anyone able to tell us apart. Then I came up with a solution. Me, not Angelina, even though she tries to take credit for it. We went to a tattoo parlor and got a tattoo. It was an extremely small tattoo. We each had a little purple dot placed on the freckle and presto changeo, Kirk lost his ability to tell one from the other. He had a fit.

We still fuck him and blow him, and are glad to do it. His fucking is amazing. He no longer knows which sister he is sticking his dick in, and we never tell him. As far as he knows, each time he has sex, it is with the same one. He has no way of knowing if we split him up fairly. (A little aside, Angelina screws him about three times as much as I do. She sort of likes the dude.)

Since I am being so forthcoming, I guess I should let you know there is a year time lapse between the last tale my sister told and this one. Yeah, we are now a couple of old hags of nineteen.

We have just started our sophomore year in college. This is not the university the parents originally planned for us. They had chosen a private college with extremely strict moral standards. The university we attend is a top college. Holding a degree from here almost automatically insures you get a top rated job. This college is also ranked in the top three of party schools. The high academic standing drew the parents attention. The high party status drew mine and Angelina's.

We belong to a sorority. It is the most sought after sorority on campus. I'd give you those Greek letters telling you which, but I don't need all of you trying to track me down.

This sorority is stuck up and vain. Angelina and I like that, we fit right in. While it is not an official policy, you gotta have lots of money to belong. No poor people allowed. Officially, you have to have a certain grade average and a certain amount of community service awards and a few letters from the right people. Sis and I had all that. Unofficially, you have to be a fox. A rich fox.

I do not want to come off as some stuck up, vain, egotistical bitch. That's Angelina. In order for me not to come off as that vain, egotistical bitch, I will give you a physical description of my sister, not me. On a scale of one to ten, she could come in at an eleven. Her body is that of a five foot, ten inch tall goddess. She is lean and fit. Her legs drive the dudes crazy. Her ass is so tight you could bounce a quarter off it. She has skin as smooth as silk and is the proud owner of a set of knockers Playmates of the year would be envious of. Her hair is the color of the midnight sky and feels like satin. Her eyes are brown diamonds and lips are rubies. If anything, I am under estimating her. I am telling the honest truth here, a couple of weeks ago she was walking across campus, wearing shorts and halter top, and two cars rear ended the cars in front of them because the drivers were looking at Sis instead of paying attention to the road. There, I talked about her and not me, so I am not vain. Do I need to remind you we are identical twins?

Like all the sorority members, we had to go thru Hell Week. Again there was the official Hell and the secret Hell. They had us pledges, all four of us, wear some lame ass hat all week during class, stating how our potential sorority was the best ever. The logo was not so bad, but the hat was six sizes too big. We had to use one hand to hold it off our eyes, and we were not allowed to remove it. This complicated taking class notes and got many smirks from the other students. Then we had to do the car wash. That was where all the fraternity dudes brought their cars over and we had to wash them. Turns out when sis and I showed up in our bikinis, it became the largest car wash they ever had. The sorority charged forty dollars a car and when it was over, they took the proceeds and purchased both a new eighty inch LCD television and a new sound system. There were a few guys got their car washed three and four times, sitting inside of it and watching as Angelina and I stretched across the windshield, going for all those hard to reach spots.

Then there was the secret Hell. One evening they marched us four pledges into the sorority president's bedroom. The drapes were drawn where no one could see in. They commanded us to undress. One girl bolted, then there were only three pledges. I think they believed Sis and I would be embarrassed. What fools these mortals be.

In half a minute, we twins were nude. The third member of our group was a little more hesitant, but she did eventually get naked.

How I wish I had a camera to capture for all time the expressions on the faces of our soon to be sorority sisters. The eyes drinking us in were unblinking. A few of the girls were under the impression they were the cat's meow, the foxes among foxes. I saw their fallen faces as that mistaken idea left them.

The third member of we naked chicks had the hair around her snatch trimmed where there was a tiny heart at the top. Angelina and I were like the eagle, bald.

The ladies inspecting us formed a semicircle, getting within three feet. Their eyes roamed over us. I do not know what they were looking for, but they gave a diligent search, walking behind us to check out our asses and viewing from the sides, taking in our profiles.

One of them pointed at the third pledge's shoulder. "Bruise," she said.

Good thing they did not ask me what I thought about this. They were dressed and I spotted several imperfections on many of them. No telling what I would have seen if they had been nude. It turns out that one little mark was the only flaw they located on the third pledge. They did not locate any marks on Angelina or me.

"Okay," the president of the sorority said. "We have a certain standard of appearance we maintain. You three meet the criteria. Congratulations, you are in."

"Alright," the president said. "We are now sisters. Being sisters, you are permitted to call me Debra."

The other girls gave us their names. I am not going to the trouble to list them, the only two that matter are Debra, the sorority president, and Anya, the other pledge.

The president and five other sisters whispered to the others where we three new members could not hear. There were two dozen girls that moved out of the room, taking the still nude Anya with them, leaving Angelina and me. The last one out shut the door. One of the girls in the room locked it.

Debra lowered her eyes slightly, seeming a little embarrassed. After a few seconds one of our new sisters nudged her. Debra looked up and said, "As sisters, sometimes we get close, real close. We want to be good friends, very good friends." She lowered her eyes again.

What an amateur.

Angelina decided to help her out. "You want to fuck us," she said.

"Well, yeah."

This was our president? I wondered. What's the big deal?

"Sure, no problem," Angelina said. "How do you want to do it? Do you want to gang bang us one at a time, or split us up between you?"

"You don't have a problem with this?" one sister asked.

It was all I could do to not laugh out loud.

"Let's show them the Heaven's Arch," I said to Angelina.

"What is the Heaven's Arch?" Debra asked.

"We have this friend named Kirk. This is something we figured out to please him. He seems to enjoy it."

My sister and I stood side by side, about two feet apart. I don't know if you recall this from our past adventures, but we excel at ballet and gymnastics. That is what makes this possible. I kept my left foot on the floor and lifted my right foot high above my head. You could take a straight edged object and place it next to the arch of the foot on the ground and stop it at the arch on the other. The line it would create would go from left foot, across the center of my puss, touch the nipple of my right breast, making a straight line to the foot in the air.

Angelina repeated what I did, but her right foot stayed on the floor and left soared in the air. Our feet in the air leaned against each other. This created a small arch between us. What it also did was expose our pussies to full and complete observation.

"Kirk adores this," Angelina said.

Our new sisters had to see for themselves. They gave a close inspection.

One girl reached out a hand to touch me. This lesbian thing must have been fairly new to this group because she hesitated.

"Sisters, I had my pussy defanged. It can no longer bite you," I said to them. They laughed at that.

Debra worked up her courage. She moved to me and her mouth made contact. She sucked a little bit and used her tongue to explore me. I realized my new sisters would be elated when Angelina and I showed them how it was really done.

We maintained Heavens Arch while each of them dined. A couple of times the arch trembled as one or the other of us had a minor orgasm, but they never caused it to fall, a feat Kirk does every time. Talk about great head, he is the master.

Angelina and I experienced each sister. After they licked one of us, they got in line to do the other.

When at last they finished, Debra asked, "How did you like that?"

"It was okay," Angelina said.

"What do you mean, 'okay?'" Debra asked. She sounded as if she expected more. She would have to learn that when it came to our pussies, my sister and I were very honest.

We lowered our feet to the floor. I took Debra, Angelina grabbed the girl closest to her. We were fortunate it was a large bed. I took half and Angelina the other half. I am not going to go into detail as to what Angelina did with her sorority sister. If she wants, next time she is telling the story she can fill you in. It is probably pretty close to what I am going to do to Debra, which I will tell in great detail.

I said, "If I am not prying, can I ask how long you and my sisters have been loving each other?"

"Only a week. We are new to this, but we love it. It's funny how we found out about how great pussy can be. Last week..."

That's as far as she got.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's a great story, but save it for later. We have things to teach you," Angelina said.

Debra came back with, "I have the feeling you might be able to teach us in more detail, helping us increase our loving ability."

"You will find us to be excellent instructors."

I told her, "Sometimes it is okay to go straight to pussy eating like you and my new sisters did, but generally, just like when you have a guy make love to you, you need to have foreplay. It builds excitement. You want to get your lover's pussy wet and anticipating what is to come."

I took my fingers and ran it along Debra's face, tracing out her jawline and stroking her cheeks. I ran it over her lips, giving them a little extra caress. My fingers traced a line down her throat, then moved partway down a shoulder. I lowered my lips to hers and kissed. She tried to make it a deep kiss, but I pulled back. "Take it slow," I said. "We are not on a timetable. Love should last, not be a rush job."

My lips moved back to hers and this time our lips gently touched. I ran my tongue into her mouth and licked her. Then I pulled away and my lips moved to her eyes. I kissed each lid and then her cheeks. I returned to her mouth. This time our lips stayed together a little longer. Along with her tongue, I also licked the top of her mouth. I used my tongue to coax hers into me and let her do the same.

I pulled away once more. This time my lips moved along her throat, giving soft kisses from her chin down to an inch above her breasts. I worked my way back up and soon once more found her mouth. This time there was more force in my kiss. My mouth pushed harder against her. My tongue rammed into her mouth. I found her tongue and started to do battle with it. It did not take Debra long to figure out she should be just as forceful in invading my mouth.

While our mouths stayed glued together, I put my left hand at the back of her head to hold her to me and help guide her and used the other to start squeezing one of her breasts. I tweaked a nipple and rubbed and squeezed her. I could feel a slight movement start in her hips.

I kept that going for a short time before moving to the other breast, where the procedure was repeated. When I felt her hip movement pick up in speed and force, I moved to her stomach. My left hand moved from the back of her head to her right breast. My right hand was already on the other one.

I licked her stomach, paying special attention to her belly button.

She giggled and said, "That tickles."

She moved a hand to pull my mouth off her, but my hand left her tit and grabbed her wrist. "Yeah, it tickles," I said. "Deal with it."

She hesitated for only an instant before moving her hand away. Mine returned to the tit it was playing with.

I licked her stomach some more and she said, "It is starting to feel good. I just had to get used to it." She continued to giggle.

I did not reply but kept my attention on her body.

I moved lower, stopping for a short time to service her lower abdomen. My hands left her boobs and moved to her hips. I reached under her and took a firm hold of her ass. My mouth scooted down and reached her cunt. Debra let out a small yelp at first contact. Her legs did not wrap around me, but she moved her feet up, placing them next to my shoulders, her knees pointed at the ceiling. She had a pleasant aroma around her, but hers came from a perfume, not a natural scent like it was with Angelina. As I lapped her pussy, I could taste the perfume. This lowered the taste of her somewhat. Still, pussy is pussy and I have never met one I did not like.

Her hips moved up and down, keeping pace with my licking. I reached her clit and my tongue danced on top of it for a few seconds before returning to the bottom of her labia and making the journey again. Now I will admit, this next lick is one Angelina figured out. We call it the Snake Lick. At the same time my tongue traveled up her cunt, it bounced off one pussy lip and ricocheted to the other one. The trick to this is while your tongue travels from the bottom to the top of the pussy you are eating, you keep it moving slow. However you speed up the side to side motion. The girl being serviced is very appreciative. Debra most certainly was.

Her feet moved from next to my ass to across my back. Next to me, I heard the girl Angelina serviced let out a loud cry. I had to catch up. If for any reason Angelina thought the girl she was with had larger orgasms than the one I was with, she would never let me live it down.

My lips wrapped around Debra's clit and I placed a suction lock on her. My tongue moved over its top and I used it to beat her. The shout of joy I got from Debra was louder than the one Angelina earned. Now she was the one that would have to catch up. For the first time I stuck my tongue into her love tunnel, diving in deep. Debra's hands grabbed the back of my head and she held on for dear life. Her bottom leaped up and down, and her legs became clamps, sealing me to her. She began shouting out as orgasms took her. Beside me, the girl Angelina rode was just as loud.

Debra's midsection rose into the air, carrying me with it. Next to me, my sister was getting the same lift. Both ladies cried out together. There was a pounding at the door. It was the other sorority sisters, worried their leader and her close associates were in need of rescue. One more cry from each girl and they fell to the mattress. Both of them dropped their legs from our back at the same time, exhausted from their ordeal.

Angelina and I lifted ourselves up and looked at our victims. Mine had this goofy smile plastered across her face. She was giggling and her eyes were closed in a dream like state as she enjoyed the afterglow.

I looked to the girl Angelina serviced. She had passed out. A couple of her sisters shook her, worried she was dead. Angelina looked at me and grinned. Shit, I would hear about this the rest of the semester.

I looked to my new sisters and said, "Ladies, that is how you eat pussy. Any questions?"

"Can I be next?" one girl called out.

We spent the next hour servicing the four ladies that had not yet had their pussies eaten. We did not get another one to pass out, but I think we got close with a couple.

"Did all of you enjoy it?" Angelina asked after the last one was able to stand again.

There was a resounding cry of "YES!" from all our conquests.

Once everyone was done screwing us, we all dressed. Debra moved to her dresser and picked up two small boxes and returned to us.

"Are you Angelica or Angelina?" she asked.

"I'm Angelica."

She opened one of the boxes and removed a small lapel pin. It had a red stone at the end. She pinned it to my blouse. She opened the other box and decorated Angelina's blouse. Her pin was blue. "We cannot tell you apart. This way when we see the red pin, we know it is Angelica we are involved with and the blue means Angelina.

"Thank you," we both said.

We went down the steps and had a welcome to the sorority party. There was wine and pot. The reefer was okay, but was not up to the standard Angelina and I had grown accustomed to. After the party we all returned to our rooms. As Angelina walked up the steps next to me she whispered, "Mine passed out."

"Bitch," I answered, not having anything else to say.

The next morning we woke and got ready for class. I came out of the shower and opened my closet to retrieve the clothes I would wear for the day. I saw Angelina had already switched the pins, so I did not have to worry about it. Forty minutes later we finished breakfast and a large group of us left the building.

Debra walked next to me. I heard her mumble, "Shit, not now."

I looked at her and followed her gaze. She was staring at a guy walking towards us. The guy was big, I would estimate over three hundred pounds, and it was not fat. He sort of reminded me of Arnold Schwarzenegger before he slimmed down.

"Hi, Debra," he said.

He looked at Angelina and me and added, "Wow, double trouble."

"What do you want, Brad?" Debra asked.

"Come on, Debra. Give me another chance. When I get drunk I get a little wild."

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers