Angelica Angelina Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
191 Followers

Angelina was in love with all of him, but I was in love with his mouth. From the way he used it, I could tell his mouth was in love with my cunt. He had me standing on my toes as he licked me. He began to alternate. He would wrap his tongue around my clit for a short time and then his lips took a turn. My hands used his ears as handles, pulling him higher and lower, a little to the left and then a little to the right. Like a horse with reins, he followed each command. Angelina and I trained him well.

He was so attuned to my body, he could feel me tensing up. He sped up his licking and powered up his sucking. His hands tightened their grip on my ass and pulled me into him. I snapped my head back, my hair flung around and spun around. I shouted out in pure joy. Then the second wave came at me. Time seemed to freeze. I lost track of how long the climaxes controlled me. When I mentioned to my sorority sisters last evening that if I had to die, I would want Kirk to take me out with orgasms, I thought I had been exaggerating. Now I was not so sure.

The time arrived when the room stopped spinning and I could think once more. I was no longer standing but was stretched out on the bed. I don't remember moving to it. My body was drenched with sweat.

I opened my eyes to see Angelina grinning down at me as I laid there, body limp as a rag doll. "Kirk and I are tied. We both got a lady to faint. You got to work harder at it Sis."

I used what energy I had to utter, "Bitch."

"I work hard for that title," she said.

It took a few minutes for me to recover enough to stand. I stumbled to the bathroom to shower. I saw nude Angelina get on her bed and pull Kirk on top of her. While they made love, I showered. I was drying my hair when I heard shouts of joy from the other room. Kirk had hit another homerun.

I left the bathroom and Angelina and Kirk entered. I dressed while they showered.

It was another forty minutes before we were all dressed and ready to go find brunch. There were sorority sisters sitting in the common room. They had the sound system going and tuned to a top forty station. They were laughing and dancing with one another. I could tell the reefer lived up to the promises I made.

We were at the door leaving the building when one of the girls looked at me. I saw her concentrate on a certain area and then she said to me, "You have a rip in your blouse." She pointed it out.

I looked to where she pointed and sure enough, the thread had come loose along a seam and there was a one inch hole in my blouse.

"Thanks," I said to her.

I turned to my two companions and said, "Go ahead, I'll catch up." They left the building and I moved back to my room. I needed to change my entire outfit so my top half would match my bottom half. It took about ten minutes.

I left the sorority house to see a large crowd about fifty feet away. I could see the agitation on them and heard the sounds of shouting coming from its center. There were other sounds in the distance, the sound of sirens coming nearer. When I was closer, I could see my sister now also had a torn blouse, but hers was not due to a loose thread. Part of her garment was in Brad's hand. I started shoving my way thru, screaming and cursing for everyone to get the hell out of my way. I was ten feet away when Kirk jumped on Brad.

Brad pulled him off as easily as pulling a sticker from its paper. I saw his huge fist smash into Kirk's stomach and Kirk went down. Angelina also attacked. Brad's hand wrapped around her throat and he lifted her into the air. With the other he backhanded her. Blood shot from her mouth, splashing some of the sorority sisters trying in vain to help her. Her hands that had been wrapped around his arm dropped to her side.

My body went cold. It felt as if ice water flowed in my veins. I put a hand on each of the two people standing between me and my sister. They were shoved away and I jumped into the brawl.

At that same second the siren stopped as it reached us. Brad dropped Angelina and she fell to the ground, as unconscious as I had been earlier, but for an entirely different reason. He turned and ran. His frat brothers pushed people out of the way, helping him escape.

I fell to my knees next to my sister. Blood poured out of her mouth. My arms wrapped around her and tears fell onto her face.

Then someone was kneeling next to me. "Miss, let me look at her, please."

It took all of my will for me to force my eyes from my sister to look at the speaker. It took a second for my vision to focus enough to see it was a paramedic speaking to me. Her partner leaned down next to Kirk to examine him. She worked at stopping the bleeding first. I was numb with shock, but still could tell she was doing all she could to help.

She checked to make sure her neck was not broken and for other fractures. She gently turned her so she would not choke on her own blood. When I realized what she was doing and why, my body once again grew cold, but this time not from shock. A hate was growing inside of me and I knew in only seconds I would not be cold, but white hot from the rage getting ready to take over.

She reached into her medical bag and pulled out an envelope she tore open. She removed a patch of gauze and put it in Angelina's mouth. Angelina regained consciousness while the medic worked on her. She started to struggle and the medic explained she needed to stay calm.

Angelina paid no attention and tried to pull away and stand. I took hold of a flaying hand and said, "Sis, it's okay. I'm here with you and you will be alright."

Her eyes flashed to mine and I could see the terror in them. The rage building inside me came close to boiling over. I knew this was not the time. My concern right now had to be centered on my sister. I had to force my voice to be calm as I spoke to her. I kept assuring her she would be okay. Soon my words reached her and she calmed down. The paramedic worked on her ten more minutes. She asked her name and tried to carry on a conversation with her, drawing her attention away from the procedure.

A stretcher was placed next to Angelina and the paramedic working on Kirk aided the one working on my sister to place her on it. The paramedic said I could ride with them to the hospital. I took a quick look at Kirk as we passed by. He sat up and the medic helped him rise to his feet. He was also going to the hospital but he would ride in the ambulance sitting up, not on a stretcher like my sister. He tried to join Angelina, but had to go in a separate vehicle.

We were at the hospital a couple of hours. Police officers were there and were taking statements from all the involved parties when they received a call. One of them came to Angelina and told her, "We are being pulled off this case. Campus police are going to handle the situation."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Talk with them about it," the officer said as he closed his notebook and walked off.

I eventually found out it meant Brad's family had money and influence with the university. It meant Brad would not do any jail time. It meant he would go on trial with a student review board and the most they could do was suspend him for a semester.

I had no problem with any of that. I had already given a trial and found Brad guilty. He was going to pay a hell of a lot more than a missed semester.

Angelina was sitting up. She could drink water thru a straw, but did not want to eat anything because her mouth was too sore. She had a bandage on the right side of her face and the beginning of what appeared to be one heck of a blackeye. The doctor explained while the wounds looked bad, they were only superficial. Angelina would quickly heal and he did not believe there would be any scarring. He asked if she would prefer to go back to her sorority house or be admitted overnight. She said she wanted to leave.

I made a call, and by the time all the paper work was finished, Debra was there to give us a ride back to the campus. We saw Kirk, pacing the floor when we came out, me walking next to Angelina who was riding in a wheelchair.

"They would not let me join you," he said. "I begged and pleaded but they would not budge."

I wrapped my arms around him. "I know," I said.

I released him and he jumped to Angelina's side.

"Oh Lord, Angelina. I'm so sorry. I promise I tried my best to get him away from you."

Angelina took his hand, but speaking was too painful at the time.

"How bad are your injuries?" I asked.

Kirk answered, "I got lucky. The bastard knocked the wind out of me, but that was about all. Nurse said I might be sore for a couple of days but other than that I will be fine."

I noticed the relief in my sister's eyes.

The entire sorority was at the front door to greet us. I could see the concern in their eyes as they looked at Angelina. I could tell they were sincere. That made me appreciate even more my sorority sisters.

We went to our room. Angelina did not want to lie down, but she did take a chair and stayed in it. Talking was painful for her, but she indicated she wanted Kirk to tell me what happened.

Kirk told me, "We left you while you returned to change. We were a few yards away when that large asshole came up to us. He started talking about some encounter where you met at a gym. He asked Angelina if she would like to come to his place and check out for herself how big his dick was. Angelina told him the only thing smaller than his prick was his brain. Several of your sorority sisters joined us, telling Brad to get the hell away from us. One of them pulled out her phone and called campus security."

"It was about then Brad's frat brothers showed up. They started egging him on, telling him not to let some bitch chick disrespect him. The fuck face grabbed Angelina's blouse and jerked, ripping half of it off her. That is when I jumped him. I guess you could tell I did not do too good of a job. When I came too, the medic was kneeling next to me, checking me out."

I had believed I was finished crying, but hearing the story produced another round of tears. The rage returned. This time it was not the white hot fury that took me over earlier, this time it was cold and calculating.

I tried to come up with a plan. Attacking him directly would fail. This was no Billy Randle I was up against. Attacking Brad the same way we attacked Billy would only get me killed. He could take on me and my sister and even Kirk and not work up a sweat.

Then it hit me. I might not be able to match Brad, but I bet I knew of someone who could. The first thing I would have to do is get Kirk out of the way and someone to keep an eye on Angelina. No problem with either of those tasks.

I went to Debra's room and tapped on the door. She invited me in and we talked. She readily agreed to part one of my plan. She did not need to know about part two. The first thing she did was get a picture of Brad and give it to me. She sent a call out and soon a dozen sisters joined her. She took one by the shoulder and commanded her to come with me.

Once back in my room I said to Kirk, "Kirk, go to the room at the end of the hall. Ask the girl inside of it to come here please."

Kirk left at once to do as I asked. I watched him knock on the door. The door opened and three different arms belonging to three different sorority sisters grabbed him. He vanished into the room. My sisters had doubts about what I claimed when it came to his stamina and his ability to screw. Before the day was out they would discover I only spoke the truth.

I closed the door and moved to Angelina. "Sis, you need to get some rest. Take this pain pill. It will help you sleep." She was reluctant to take the pill, but I persuaded her. She went to the restroom and when she came out, I tucked her into her bed. "I have to go for just a few minutes." I pointed to the sorority sister with me. "Our sister here will watch you until I get back."

I stayed with them a few minutes until the pill took effect and Angelina drifted off to sleep. I grabbed my purse, pulling the car keys from it as I trotted out of the building to the parking lot.

I took care to make sure I obeyed all traffic laws as I headed home. The rage inside me was just under the surface and could flare up at any time. I had to remain in control. If I did not, I could end up stomping on the gas and racing down the interstate at over a hundred miles an hour. I reached the city, but instead of going home, I went into a business and asked to borrow the phone book. I found the address of the place I was interested in and returned to the car.

It did not take long for me to enter the parking lot. I left my car and entered the dojo.

I had good timing. Mr. Kobayashi's class was just ending. I saw his students bow to him before leaving.

He smiled when he saw me and hurried over. He bowed and I promptly returned the sign of respect. "Mr. Kobayashi," I said. "I'm a friend of Kirk Davidson."

"Yes, I know. I saw you in his home."

"May we speak in private?"

"Of course. Follow me."

We went to his office and he closed the door behind us. He offered me a seat and took his on the other side of his desk.

"I am Angelica. My sister is Angelina. Kirk is my sister's boyfriend."

"Mr. Davidson is indeed a lucky man."

"Thank you."

I pulled the picture of Brad from my purse and put it on his desk. "This is Brad Connelly. He attacked Kirk and my sister. Kirk did his best to defend her, but this guy is a weight lifter and weighs over three hundred pounds, and all of it is muscle. The cops stopped him this time, but he has promised he will come back and not only kill my sister, but Kirk also. Brad put both of them in the hospital."

I saw the concern from Mr. Kobayashi at once.

"Is Kirk okay?" he asked.

"This time, yes. What I am worried about is what if the police are not around the next time he attacks Kirk?"

"Put your worries to rest. There will not be a next time. I will visit this Brad Connelly and explain in great detail it is best for him to leave Kirk and your sister alone. May I please keep this picture?"

"Yes, anything you need."

"I need to know where he stays."

I gave him the name of the university and the fraternity Brad was a member of.

"Stay in public places and keep watch until the matter is resolved."

"How will I know when it is resolved?"

"There will be no doubt. Word will spread all over your campus."

"I am so thankful to you. Please sir, if you would, when you have your discussion with Brad, will you also give him a message from me?"

"Anything you wish me to say to him will reach his ears."

"Tell him, 'Yee haw.'"

"Yee haw?"

"Yes. Please tell him."

"I will deliver your message."

"Thank you, sir," I said while standing. "I will inform my sister she is now safe."

Mr. Kobayashi stood. I returned his bow and hurried to my parents. I had disturbing news to give them.

Dad was angry, what parent would not be? He said Angelina would be in his prayers even more than usual. I was slightly peeved when he said he would also pray for the soul of the man that did this. I calmed myself with the fact God might end up with Brad's soul, but his ass was mine. I spent a couple of hours with them before going back to campus.

The sorority sister was no longer in my room. Kirk had returned. He looked fatigued. He hated to do it, but he had to return home. He had too much work to do. I understood and kissed him goodbye, with a promise we would be together soon.

I walked out the door with him and we went down the stairs. There was a large group of sisters in the common room. When they saw Kirk, they stood and applauded. A few gave wolf whistles and some yelled out things like, "My man," "Way to go, stud," "Call me," and other statements. Kirk turned red, but he could not hide the huge smile on his face.

I saw him safely out the door so my sisters would not corral and abuse him anymore.

When I came back, the girls continued, saying to me, "Thanks, Angelica," "We owe you one," "Bring him back anytime." I waved to them and hurried to my sleeping sister.

Monday came and we both stayed in our room. On Tuesday, Angelina insisted I go to class but she missed one more day. On Wednesday, we both attended classes. I was concerned when we had to separate when we went to our different classes. We did meet in the main university cafeteria for lunch. We paid for our meal and had just taken a seat when cell phones started ringing. Mine was one of the many sounding off. I saw it was Debra calling.

She said, "Angelica, something has happened to Brad. It sounds like he was mugged. I talked to one of his frat brothers and the story he told is Brad and two of his friends had just left a bar when someone dressed like a ninja attacked them."

"A ninja?" I said in what I hoped was a surprised voice.

"Yeah, ninja. Now get this, his two buddies were only hit once and each was knocked out. When they woke they saw Brad and they said he was totally fucked up. Missing teeth, broken nose, black eyes, left arm snapped at the elbow and right leg snapped at the knee. His chest is one solid bruise. The paramedic said he has three broken ribs. They could not tell about any other internal injuries until he got to the hospital. He is in surgery right now."

I used the hand not holding the phone to cover up the huge grin on my face. It would not do for a lot of witnesses saying they saw me laughing when I got the news. I figured there would definitely be a police investigation. Angelina and Kirk knew nothing, but I had to make certain I feigned ignorance about the entire event. With our recent run in with Brad, I had little doubt we would not be questioned.

After classes we returned home. The sisters were already ordering pizza and breaking out the beer and the bong as an impromptu party took place.

The next day the police did question us. They believed us when we said we had no knowledge of the event. I was wise enough not to say the attack on Brad saddened me, they would have seen that as a lie and might have dug in deeper. I did mention that Brad was a Class A Shithole and probably had lots of people that did not care for him. They stated others said the same thing. We were never questioned again.

That weekend I saw an empty beer bottle and shattered it. I picked up one of the shards of glass and stuck it in my pocket. I was dressed in a baggy sweat suit fours sizes too big for me. When I put the hoody over my face, my head disappeared. I went to the hospital Brad was in. I parked away from the hospital itself in a place that had no monitoring cameras. I walked three blocks to the hospital and moved to the intensive care unit, where Brad was currently residing. As I suspected, Brad had some guys with him the first couple of days, but when the weekend came and it was time to party, none of them cared about him enough to stick with him. I waited for half an hour, watching his room. Two nurses and a doctor walked in to see him. Fifteen minutes later they walked out. The morning rounds ended and the medical staff shrank to a skeleton crew as everyone went to lunch.

The station nurse was at her desk, filling in forms, with her back turned to me. I did not run, but moved at a brisk pace down the hall and into Brad's room. A thrill of joy coursed thru me as I saw him. There were two IVs dripping into him. One eye was bandaged and the other swollen. Bandages covered the top of his head like a turban. One arm and one leg were in a cast. His chest was nothing more than one giant dark purple bruise. Monitors were attached to him, beeping and buzzing. With each breath he took I heard a small moan of pain.

He was asleep at the time, the pain killers dripping into him helping him handle the misery. While he slept, I pulled the glass shard out of my pocket. I had to search his face for several seconds before locating a place not already severely injured. I found an area about two inches square on one of his cheeks. Perfect.

Cordance
Cordance
191 Followers