Angelica Angelina Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

There are times I think his balls must be hollow. That's the only thing I can think of explaining how much cum he has stored away. I was drenched. I released him and stood. Kirk was motionless, recovering from the experience. While he regained his strength, I hurried to the mirror to check myself out. My face, throat, shoulders and part of my hair was covered. I was elated. This was the best I ever achieved. Before I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, I hurried back to Kirk so he could see how good a job he had done.

"Oh, hell, Angelina. I don't see a spot on your face I missed."

I did not reply but took his hand. He stood and followed me to the shower. In fifteen minutes we were washed, but I spent another half hour working on my hair. Before going to bed, Kirk asked me if there was any way he could service me, but I was still sore from having pleasured all my sisters. We went to bed. I was sound asleep in less than five minutes.

I was still sore the next morning, but as always, Kirk woke with a boner. My anger with him vanished with a goodnights sleep. He thought the best he could hope for was another hand job, but I surprised him when I moved down between his legs and started to suck his dick. Damn, is he delicious. I licked him top to bottom, spending extra time at his dickhead. For two minutes I spent my time there, gently sucking and rubbing him down with my tongue. I cannot count the number of times I wondered who enjoyed this more, him or me. I finally decided on me. Slowly I took more of him in. I would swallow one more inch of him and spend five minutes amazed that I was blessed with a man with such a great cock. The time came when I took in another inch. As I licked and sucked, I compared his prick with my dad's. Both were fantastic. I would love to be able to get them together in bed, side by side and travel back and forth between the two pricks. Sucking one and then bouncing over to the next. It would be a dream to have my Dad shoot his load down my throat and ten seconds later get a second helping as Kirk emptied his wad into me.

At my slow rate it took half an hour before my lips reached his base and I could take no more. I felt his dickhead against the back of my throat. I had learned to control my gag reflex a year ago. It took lots of practice with dad and Kirk to achieve that goal, but it was time well spent.

Kirk's hands were on top of my head holding me down. Like he thought I might stop. That would never happen. His dick in my mouth was some of my happiest moments. My head started bouncing up and down for two reasons. The first was me bobbing up and down on him, making my mouth act like a pussy with him going in and out. The second was his bucking, his ass going up and down at the same pace as my mouth.

I had now been sucking his prick for forty minutes. I would love to spend the rest of the morning sucking away, but I had places to be. I was willing to bet if I tried real hard, I could convince him to let me give him another blowjob later. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled, wanting to have all of him. The sides of my mouth caved in because I sucked so hard. I moved my mouth from the left side of his prick to the right, shaking my head like I was saying no and using my tongue as a cushion for his massive prick to rest against. Then pure ecstasy. My throat felt his cum shoot against it. It did not stay there long but was immediately swallowed. Luckily for me, it kept coming. My man produces lots of cum and loves sharing it with me. For ten seconds he shot his load into me. The time came when even his massive reservoir was empty.

Still I did not release him, but started sucking again. It did not take long before I was rewarded with laughter.

"Damn it, Angelina. You know how much that tickles."

His whole body shook as he laughed. His prick started shrinking, exhausted from its ordeal. He went down to five inches, his placid state. His shrinking down was a bummer, but it was more than made up for when he grew hard again. Feeling that snake of his slither across my tongue as it headed for my tonsils was magnificent. Normally I could tickle him for twelve to fifteen minutes before his cock grew rigid, ready to be sucked dry again. One lazy Sunday afternoon, I had his prick in my mouth three hours straight, giving him half a dozen fun loving sucks. I could have done more but Angelica was bored watching TV and asked if she could try it for a while. Kirk had to endure another three hours with his dick trapped inside a mouth. He loves us so he was willing to put up with it for our sake.

As much as it saddened me, I had an appointment I could not be late for. I let his dick escape, giving it a good kiss, and stood. We dressed, checked out, and headed for the salon. Kirk and I were the first to arrive, but less than five minutes later the entire group was there. Each of us paid the service fee and took a seat.

I was at the top of the list. When the worker called my name, Kirk stood to go with me.

"Sorry, Sir," the receptionist said, but clients only."

"Is Kelli here?" Angelica asked. "She usually tends to us."

At that moment the bell over the door jingled and we saw Kelli enter. It only took her two seconds to see the situation. "It's okay," she said to the receptionist. "They are regulars and we have our routine down."

The receptionist returned to the desk and Kirk and I followed Kelli to the work room.

I went ahead and stripped down. Technically I only needed to strip from the waist down, but all of us in the room enjoyed it more when I was nude.

Kelli went straight to business. "Are you Angelica or Angelina?" She asked.

"Angelina."

Then I asked her, "Tip or licks today?"

"How many of you are here?"

"Altogether seven of us. Me and Sis and five others."

"Anya one of the five?"

"Not this time."

"Okay. Licks for you and Angelica and tips from the rest."

No more was said and I got on the table, placing my legs in the stirrups, spreading them wide and holding them out of the way.

Kelli looked at my cunt and said, "Your pubes are not long enough for waxing. They should be at least a quarter inch for that. I'll have to shave you instead."

"Sure, no problem," I replied.

Kelli took a can of shaving cream and put it in a canister to heat it up. A minute later the timer went off and she removed the can. She put some of the shaving cream on her hand to ensure it was the correct temperature. Satisfied, she rubbed it onto my pussy. It was also placed over my entire pelvic region. I closed my eyes, put my hands behind my head and relaxed, satisfied my cunt was in good hands.

It was not long before there was a straight edged razor next to my skin. The first time I was here I asked Kelli why a straight edge instead of a regular razor. She told me if used properly, a straight edged delivered a closer and smoother cut. Kelli knew how to use a straight edge properly.

The razor traveled over me, each path removed another section of unwanted hair. It took about twelve minutes before all the shaving cream was gone. Next the area was treated to a hair removal cream. Kelli set a timer for the cream to do its thing. While I waited for the buzzer to sound, Kelli and Kirk moved to the end of the table so they would have a good view of the subject matter.

"My lord, she is perfect," Kelli stated.

"You got that right," Kirk responded.

"So you get to eat this whenever you want?"

"Pretty much. There are the times between my visits to her sorority and her visits home when I have to fast. My life is hell during that time."

"I can imagine. And you get to chow down on Angelica also?"

"You bet. The greatest moments of my life is when the two of them allow me to lick them at the same time. They lay side by side on the bed. I munch on one a couple of minutes and then jump to the next. I try to time it perfect. If I do, they both cream during the same minute."

The buzzer went off then. They stopped the conversation while Kelli washed me. When she finished she said, "Okay, do your thing and check my work." She stepped aside and Kirk moved to me. He ran is hand over me, probing, rubbing, exploring.

After a minute he said, "Okay, the finger inspection found not a single renegade hair. Now to the more sensitive probe that can detect what the fingers do not."

He moved his head down and ran his tongue over me, checking that my pussy and surrounding area was absolutely hair free. This took about half a minute. Satisfied he stood back up. "All yours," he said to Kelli.

Kelli at once took his place. We have this arrangement with her. When we get our pussies serviced, we give her the option of performing oral sex on us or a thirty dollar tip. With my sister, me, and Anya, she says Licks" and takes the pussy. With the rest of the group she takes the money.

Kirk once asked her, why not eat them all? That is what I would do."

"Yeah," she responded, "but you have that computer gig of yours bringing in lots of cash. I got a husband and son I have to provide for. Spread out over every four to five weeks I get two or three shots of pussy and over twenty ladies giving tips. Works out perfect."

She stopped gabbing with Kirk and started on her reward for a job well done.

Kelli ate pussy different from everyone else. She only did light tongue and suck action. While she did not do it as hard, she did it a lot faster. As most good cunt eaters, she started off slow, but it did not take her long to reach max velocity. Her tongue was similar to a whirling top as it whipped me. It dove deep into me, licking my walls. I think I enjoyed it almost as much as she did. My legs left the stirrups and rested on her back. My hands grabbed two fistfuls of hair and held her tight. My butt started bouncing up and down. When that first orgasm hit, it struck with little warning. I screamed out and my legs clamped down even tighter.

A few seconds later the door to the room opened and the other girls entered. Angelica was in front and said, "We had to come in and see what all the commotion was about. We should have guess it was you getting cunnilingus. You never pass up the opportunity."

I was too busy with another major orgasm to tell her we were the same in that regard. I let Kelli get one more pussy squirt from me before I put my hand to her forehead to try to push her away. Like almost all of my pussy lickers, she did not want to stop. She would have stayed there the rest of the morning until Kirk pulled her away. She did not go willingly.

"Only one more minute," she begged.

"Afraid not," Kirk said. "You have lots more ladies to go. As much as we would like to stay, we have other places we have to be."

Once Kirk was satisfied Kelli could control herself, he released her and helped me up from the table. I dressed and then all of us except Kirk and Angelica return to the waiting room. About half an hour later there was another set of shouts as Angelica gave her reward.

It was not long after that before Angelica exited the salon and sat down next to me. Kirk was still with Kelli. All my sisters insisted he examine them to insure a totally bare pussy. It went faster with them than Sis and me. They rewarded her with money and not pussy.

Once the last sorority sister was finished, as a group we left the salon and returned to campus. It was a little after noon. We decided to order pizzas for lunch. Debra got the kind we wanted and the money. She placed the order and she and another sister got dressed. We figured it would not do to meet the delivery person while naked. The rest of us went to our rooms. Half an hour later the pizzas arrived and we all met in the common room to enjoy them.

Debra and the other sister got undressed and all of us were nude except for Kirk. There had been times he also undressed for our meal, but when he did, all the sorority gathered around him. They would start with just admiring him and making comments about his cock. Problem was they did not stop there, but were soon grabbing him and showering him with kisses. He was unable to eat. We came up with the solution by having him always being dressed while we ate.

Kirk took advantage of the situation by moving to different sisters as they dined. The sorority got somewhat vulgar with him as he inspected them. They would spread their legs and many times spread their pussy lips apart. While we were not allow to touch him during meals, that same restriction did not apply to him. He would stand behind a sister and with one hand take a bite of pizza and with the other reach down and grab a tit. Many times he would also run a finger along a naked pussy and then rub it against the pizza slice. "Extra tasty," he might say as he took the next bite. The time came when lunch was over. Before we could all stand, Kirk said, "Before the games start, clean this mess up."

About two months ago, Kirk started to get a little bossy. We allowed it as long as he stayed in line. He could give us certain orders like cleaning up a mess, but if he started getting out of hand, Angelica put him in his place. It only took a couple of times of her reaming him out big time before he understood his limitations. He could give us orders as long as we did not mind. If he saw one of us beginning to get upset, he backed off real quick. Since cleaning up was something we had to do anyway, we let him get away with it. In five minutes the place was clean.

"I need to take a piss," Kirk said.

"MY TURN," a sister shouted.

She grabbed his arm and led him up the stairs to her bathroom, a group of us following behind.

As many of us as could crammed into the bathroom. The sister reached around him and unzipped his pants. She pulled his dick out and aimed it at the toilet. The water shot out of him. Many sisters commented on the force of his peeing. When he finished the sister grabbed a handful of toilet paper and dried him off. She zipped him back up and led him back to her bed.

This is why Kirk's pissing is so important. All of us have numbers. When it is their turn, after aiding Kirk piss, they would be first in line for him to perform some act on. It was her decision what it was to be.

You cannot be bashful in this sorority. While the current winner undressed Kirk, the others pulled up chairs or found a place to stand. The girl looked at him and said, "Fuck me, big boy." Kirk obeyed.

I was getting into the performance when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Anya looking at me.

Anya was not at Kelli's when we got our pussies shaved, but if she had been, Kelli would have asked for three licks as her tip instead of only two.

"Can we talk in private?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered.

I followed her to her room. My thinking was she wanted a private love session with me, which I would be happy to give. That theory changed when she closed the door behind us. By custom we leave our doors open almost all the time. We had no objection with a sister walking in on us while we were having sex, masturbating, or most anything at all. The only time the door was closed was when we had a problem, were ill, or perhaps studying for a big test. She did not seem sick to me and we were not going after the same major for me to help her with a test or project, so that left only the problem scenario.

"Would you say we were good friends?" she asked.

"Most definitely. After my best friend, Angelica, you and Debra are tied for the next spot."

"What about Kirk?"

"I'm only talking ladies."

"Fair enough. I have a problem I need help with. Either you are Angelica could take care of it, but when I entered the room you were closest so I picked you."

"So, what is the major problem?"

"I guess you know my dad is the Lt. Governor?"

"Yeah, common knowledge."

"Well, I fucked up big time. Two weeks ago I was in Lancaster's, that super fancy jewelry store."

"Been there. That place is expensive."

"I know. Expensive and the best and most beautiful jewelry in the state. To make a long story short, I got caught shoplifting."

"Oh, hell. Were you arrested? Is this your first offense? My family has some great lawyers."

"No I was not arrested and it is my first offense. The problem is election time is coming up. My dad is neck and neck with that asshole running against him. No matter what the outcome of a trial, if he gets hold of it, it will be the front page story in the paper and be the lead story on the evening news."

"Where do I come in on this?"

"The owner pulled me into his office. He grabbed the phone and started dialing. I was crying and begging him to let me go. Before hitting that last number, he looked me over and hung up."

He said, "There is a way we can work this out. I'm a divorcee and there are times I get lonely. If you are willing, we can come to an arrangement."

"I know where this is leading."

"Yeah. He demanded sex from me. If I agreed to sleep with him five times, he will forget all about it."

"Why five times?"

"The necklace I took was priced at $75,000. He told me he would deduct $15,000 for each fuck. When the balance reached zero we would each go our separate ways."

"So, how many times have you put out for him?"

"Four."

"Then he humps you one more time and your debt is paid."

"If only it was that easy. After our last session he told me he gets bored easily. He said screwing me was great, but he wants some variety. Either I provide him with female company that looks as good as I do or else I go to jail. He demanded I provide him a brunette, young, great set of tits and fabulous personality. You and your sister are the only two I know that meets those parameters."

"Please, Angelina, I can't go to prison. I'm begging you. My dad's political life depends on it. I'll do anything for you. I will owe you the rest of my life. Any favor, any request, I will do it."

"Damn, Anya. That is one hell of a favor."

She fell to her knees. "I'm begging you," she pleaded.

I reached down and lifted her to her feet. "You do not have to beg. You are a sister and I will help anyway I can."

The relief she felt brought tears to her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

She tensed back up when I said, "Anya, I am going to have to bring Angelica in on this."

"No! You can't. No one but us can know."

"Anya. I will need help on this. If I was in a situation, like the one I am in now for instance, and I had a choice between Superman and Angelica to back me up, I would pick Angelica."

I let her consider that for a moment before saying, "Now fill me in on the details. When and where will I be putting out for this creep? What does he look like? Does he have any weird fetishes? Tell me everything. No detail is unimportant."

We spent half an hour discussing everything I needed to know. When finished I said to her, "Okay, wash your face. Remove all indications you have been crying. Go to my room and wait for me there. I'll get Angelica and meet you shortly."

She walked across the hall to my room and I went four doors down to get my sister.

I entered and saw Kirk satisfying two women at once. One was riding his cock and the other was riding his face. Angelica saw me and gave me a quizzical look, wondering why I had given up my spot in line. I motioned her over. Even though she was next, she left at once to join me. I grabbed her hand and walked with her to Debra.

"Debra," I said. "We have a problem we have to take care of. Keep an eye out on Kirk for us. Make sure the girls don't abuse him, at least not too much."

She nodded agreement and Angelica and I left.

We entered our room to see Anya sitting at the desk. She had started crying again. I closed the door behind us and explained to my sister the problem.

The next morning the first thing we did was say goodbye to Kirk. We gave him an envelope stuffed with money to get our next order of reefer. Once he was on his way, Anya, Angelica and I headed to my car and next to the hotel where I would spread my legs for the creep.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers