Angelica Angelina Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

My mouth surrounded her clit. I showed it no mercy. I sucked, I licked, I nibbled, I rubbed. I repeated that pattern, each time just a little faster and just a little more intense. Her body grew rigid underneath me. I kept the pace up for about two minutes when I heard the girl riding her mouth say, "Debra, what's wrong? Are you okay? Why did you stop?" The others riding her also were curious as to why she had grown still.

I stood and left the room. I knew why she stopped moving. I would let them figure it out. As I walked out the door I heard one of the girls say, "Give her some air, she's passed out."

My job was done. Mine was, but Debra's was not. There was congestion at the door as the first mob finished with Debra left the room squeezing past the girls comprising group two entering. Debra was in for a long afternoon.

When I reached my room, there was a large crowd waiting for me. From the lecherous looks I received I knew they had some plan in store. Whatever it was, I was not worried. I knew I could handle it.

Angelica and Anya was at the center of the group. I heard Angelica say, "I have no idea how she does it. Sure, it's entertaining, but I never had the interest to have her teach me."

"Teach you what?" I asked.

"Just the person we were looking for," Anya said.

Angelica added, "We want to learn how you pick up M&Ms."

"Easy," I replied. "All you need is to control your pussy muscles."

"I think I have it figured out," one of the girls said.

"Show us," Angelica challenged.

There was a bag of M&Ms on the desk she grabbed. She shooed a couple of girls off the bed and took their place. She poured half a dozen of the candies on the cover and placed her knees over them. She began moving her knees apart and lowered herself down. Her cunt reached the candy and she pushed down. When she rose back up, there was a yellow M&M on her pussy.

"Okay," Angelica said. "You have part one down, now feed it to me."

Angelica stretched across the mattress and the girl moved until her cunt was about four inches over my sister's mouth. She was motionless for a few seconds before saying, "Crap, it's stuck to me, I can't make it drop."

Angelica raised up and used her tongue to pry it loose. She swallowed it and said, "That's happened to everyone except Angelina. She is the only one that can get it into my mouth without me having to retrieve it from whoever it is trying to serve me."

"Okay, Angelina," Anya said, "teach me how to pick up candy using my cunt and how to serve it to my companion."

Angelica and the girl vacated the bed and I took their place. I poured some candy from the bag. "Okay, pick a color."

"Red," Angelica called out.

"Alright students, gather around."

There were a dozen girls that moved in close.

"Observe," I said. "Pay close attention to my pussy lips."

All of them paid extremely close attention.

"Now what I do is make my labia spread apart some, not a lot, maybe a tenth of an inch." I willed my pussy to open up. The observers saw my lips spread apart just a short distance. "That is all it takes." I lowered myself down and I felt the M&M between my pussy lips. I relaxed and my cunt closed up. When I rose up, I carried the M&M with me.

"The next step is to treat a guest. Any volunteers?"

Everyone there shouted out they wanted it. I pointed at one and she put her head on the bed, looking up at my cunt. I centered over her mouth and had my pussy open up again. The candy left me and fell dead center into her mouth.

There was a mass exodus and most everyone left to go to their room to practice. Perhaps I should buy stock in the candy company.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers