Angelica Angelina Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

Our first worry was over when we were able to reserve the room next to the one I would be screwing in tomorrow. That made things a heck of a lot easier. We took the elevator down to the lobby. The bar was open, letting anyone passing by get a good look at whatever was going on. We saw they had a surveillance camera. We set down at the counter and ordered tea, saving us from having to show any identification.

We watched the monitor, rotating thru the different cameras. We got a good estimate on how long it took the system to observe each area. I called the bartender over.

"How would you like to make five hundred dollars?" I asked.

"Sorry. No matter how much you offer, I will not serve you alcohol. I just bought this place and will not get in trouble by selling to minors," he stated.

"Nothing like that at all." I explained to him what we needed. He agreed and we gave him three hundred dollars with the balance payable after he completed his part of the deal. That was all we could do for now. The rest would have to wait until the next day.

We arrived fifteen minutes early on the day I was to do my thing. Angelica was wearing a wig and had on a different outfit than I did. She toted a carrying bag under her arm. She went to the far end of the bar, away from clear sight where Anya and I waited. I took a packet of sugar and put it close to where my date would soon be sitting. A quarter of an hour later, the asshole walked in, right on time. Anya's hair was like a beacon and he spotted her at once. He walked toward her and froze in his tracts.

When he saw me, his face broke into a lecherous evil grin.

"My dear," he said to Anya when he reached us. "You have out done yourself."

He looked to me and added, "I am Curtis Lancaster. With most people I insist they call me Mr. Lancaster, but to you my sweet little thing, I am now and forever will be Curtis." He took my hand and kissed it.

"I'm Kirsten. It is a pleasure to meet you," I lied. "Anya has explained the situation she is in and I have agreed to help her out."

"What a sweet little thing you are and what a dear sweet friend you are." He turned to Anya and said, "Please my lady, do not be late for your appointment on our account."

Anya took her cue and left. She exited the front door, then hurried around the building to the rear entrance were she reentered the hotel and took the back elevator to the room we rented the day before.

"Would you care for a cocktail?" Curtis asked.

"Sorry. I'm too young to drink."

I saw him sit up straighter with that bit of information.

"I will however like a glass of tea."

"Of course my dear." He called a waiter over and made the order.

We made small talk. I listened to his lies and he listened to mine. It was less than five minutes later when I was given the tea. His back was to Angelica, but I had a clear line of sight to her. I looked at my watch. My sister saw the sign and started watching the monitors. At the right time, she looked at her watch.

"Curtis," I said. "Would you be a dear and tear open the sugar packet for me. I broke a nail once doing that and avoid it when possible."

"My pleasure."

I turned my back to him and reached into my purse. While my back was turned, he ripped open the packet and poured it into my glass. I fumbled around and a few seconds later pulled out a breath mint. I turned back to him and said, "If we are about to get close, I want my breath to smell fresh for you."

"Kirsten, I am certain your breath smells as delightful as you do."

I started sipping the tea. Curtis and I continued to lie to each other.

"Curtis. I'm getting excited. I've never done anything like this before. It's like I'm on an adventure."

"Oh, my dear. Your excitement is just getting started. Come with me and enjoy thrills like you have never imagined."

He stood and pulled my chair out for me. I guess he figured he was being a gentleman. He let out a gasp of pleasure as I stood. I was wearing a dress with a slit that showed off my inner thighs. He enjoyed the view.

As we walked to the elevator, I saw the receptionist was a young man. Perfect. When we were at our closest point to him, I gave him a big smile and a wink. It has been my experience when I give young men a smile and a wink and a good look at a leg, they remember me for a long time.

It was not long before we were at the door. I stood back as he unlocked it and followed him into the room.

Down at the bar, Angelica motioned the bartender over. She whispered in his ear. He nodded his head and moved to his office. He was back only seconds later and handed her the recording from the security camera. She gave him the final two hundred dollars, carefully put the disk in her handbag and hurried to join Anya in her room.

Curtis wasted little time once we were alone. He loosened his tie and grabbed at his belt buckle. "I'm waiting," he said to me while he continued to undress.

I undressed at a more leisurely pace. I was in no rush to copulate with this prick. Still I did end up naked in short order.

Curtis was motionless, almost like a statue as he gazed at me. I could feel his eyes roaming over me. It was like creepy little spider legs.

As he studied me, I studied him. He was in his mid-fifties. He was mostly bald with hair that went above his ears about an inch and traveled across the back of his head to the other side. Everything in the middle was bare skin. He was a little pudgy. While he was not exactly what you would call fat, he definitely carried a few unneeded pounds. His head was bald but his chest was not. Large curls of hair covered almost all of him. This included his sides and I was soon to learn his back and his ass.

Last of all I checked out his prick. He was uncircumcised. It stood proudly at attention, all five inches of it. It was not that big around, maybe like a midsized cigar. If he should happen to appear at the sorority house like this, the girls would be rolling on the floor laughing. I wanted to grin, but forced myself to look like I was amazed.

He was not much into foreplay. He took my arm and led me to the bed, pushing me so I fell onto it. He got on me, spread my legs and was in me. It was a good thing for me he was so small. I was totally dry. If he was the size of Kirk or Dad, I would have been in great pain. As it was, I barely felt anything.

I was grateful he did not want to kiss. He just placed his head next to mine, pushing it into the mattress and humped away. Anya told me about him so I knew I did not have a lot of time. For the first time ever I faked an orgasm. "OH, YES, YES," I shouted and stiffened my body underneath him. I should have been given an Academy Award. I had good timing. He let out a moan and cumed. This would go down as the worst two minutes of my life.

While he lay there recovering, I jump from the bed and raced to the shower. I had to rid myself of the stench of him. I showered quickly and dried off. When I returned to him, He was sitting at the side of the bed. His eyes roamed over me again. I felt disgusted and wrapped the towel tighter around me.

"Kirsten, that was magnificent. You know, I have lots of money. If we can come to an arrangement, you can end up with some of that money."

"Sorry. This is a onetime thing. Never happen again."

"Sad to hear you feel that way. Your being here at all lets me know Anya is important to you. That was a $75,000 item she stole. If I were to turn her in, even if it is her first offense, if she is lucky she will only go to prison for two years. Five is more likely. Her dad, well he's out of office."

"You had a deal with her. Five fucks and she is set free. I just delivered number five."

"Yeah, about that. I've had a change of heart. These last couple of weeks are the best of my life. Anya does not want to go to prison, obviously you do not want her to go to prison and I bet there are many others going to that fancy university of hers that would not want her locked away. I bet if push comes to shove, that foxy little redheaded thief can get others to pay me a visit."

"Why am I not surprised?"

I moved to the wall separating this room from the one my two companions waited in. I took my fist and banged on it, hard.

"Why did you do that?" Curtis asked.

The answer came when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Angelica and Anya walked in.

"What's going on here?" Curtis grabbed a pillow and held it in front of him.

Angelica looked him over and said, "You have got to be kidding me. Is it possible for a person to look so ridiculous?" She gave a loud laugh.

"Anya, get the hell out of here. Take that harpy with you."

"Shut the fuck up and sit down, Asshole. If anyone goes to prison, it will be you," I said.

Curtis did not sit down, but he did shut up.

Angelica reached into her purse and pulled out a pill she handed to me. It had been cut in half, making it only half strength. I swallowed it at once.

"What was that?" Curtis asked.

"Curtis, that was the roofie you slipped into my tea."

"What the hell are you talking about? I did no such thing."

"Sure you did, we even have it on tape."

Anya opened the laptop computer we had with us. She pushed the play button and Curtis got to watch me sitting at the table in the bar and turning my back. At that same moment he was seen adding something to the glass in front of me.

"That was a pack of sugar," he stated.

"Was it? I did not see you reaching out and taking a bag of sugar from its holder, you slipped something hidden in your hand into my drink. That was a very naughty thing to do. Curtis, in about five minutes I am going to start feeling weak and disoriented. My two buddies here are going to take me to the hospital to see what is wrong. They will take blood to help them find out what the problem is. We will all be shocked when I find out I was drugged. I will not be able to remember exactly what happened, but if for some reason I have to find out what went wrong, there is a bartender that will say he saw me with some shithead dude. Then there is a receptionist that will tell the cops he saw you leading me to the elevator. Date rape is a serious offense. I bet it carries a stiffer penalty than stealing a necklace. What will the jury think? They will see, what was it you called me, a sweet little thing, suffering a life changing event and next see your bald hairy head. What are they to believe?"

"Okay, you win. I'll leave Anya and all her friends alone."

"That's the first half of what you have to do to never see us again. You still have to complete the second half."

There was a scared look on his face as he asked, "What is the second half?"

"You have a beautiful necklace. I understand the price is around $75,000. You are going to give it to Anya."

"I will do no such thing!"

"Anya," I said. "I'm starting to get a little dizzy. I think I need you to take me to the hospital."

"Alright, enough." He looked to Anya and said, "Come by tomorrow morning. I'll have it wrapped for you."

He looked at me and said, "You're a damn bitch."

"YES!" I shouted. "You have no idea how hard I work for that title. Hearing it from someone besides a sister or sorority member makes it official."

I dressed. I was really starting to get dizzy so Anya helped me while Angelica kept a sharp eye on Curtis. When I was ready to go my older sister moved in front of Curtis. "You fucked my sister you son of a bitch." She smashed her fist into his face. Blood shot out of his mouth and he fell to the bed, crying even before he landed.

We figured it would not be necessary, but would take no chances. I did go to the hospital and they did take blood. The police were called when they discovered the drug. They question me but I could not remember a thing. They wanted me to be checked to see if I had been raped. I explained to them that whoever slipped me the drug did not do it properly. I never completely passed out. While I had no clear memory I knew I did not have sex. The doctor confirmed the dose was insufficient to knock me out. The police warned me to be careful and left. It had now been documented by the cops and the hospital I had been given a roofie. We would make sure Curtis was aware of that.

The sorority was in the common room the next day, finalizing plans before the break started. Even though it was only midafternoon, Anya was wearing an evening dress when she joined us. It did not take everyone a long time to figure out why. The dress was a deep blue, accomplishing two things. The first was showing off her fabulous body. The next was it highlighted the brilliant necklace she wore. There were lots of oo's and ahs as we all gazed at it. It was indeed worth $75,000. It dazzled. She stepped into the sunlight and the admiration for the necklace grew even more. Each diamond refracted the light into rainbows. Anya whispered in my ear that Angelica and I could wear it whenever we wanted.

Later that evening I closed my door once again, barring all not already in the room from entering without permission. Again it was just my sister, me, and Anya.

I said to Anya, "Did you mean it when you said you would do anything for us?"

"My life is yours. You command, I obey," she answered.

"Okay, I have something I want you to do. I want you to know up front you will love it. It will be an exciting adventure."

"I'm all ears."

I explained to her what I wanted. Angelica was learning about it at the same time as Anya, but when she understood what was required she at once endorsed the request, adding her promise to Anya that she would absolutely love it.

"When do we do this?" Anya asked.

"It will be after the break starts. That way there will be lots of time," Angelica said. It did not take long for that day to arrive.

The last class of the semester ended two days later. Those not already at the sorority house raced to be there. Once together, we showed great teamwork. The door was locked and a chair placed under the doorknob for extra security. The back door received the same treatment. Each sister contacted anyone that might want to call her and let them know she would be incognito for the next week. In other words, they would turn their phones off. All drapes were pulled shut and checked to be certain there was no opening a pair of prying eyes could peek through. Then the few of us not already nude got that way quick.

We had decided that as sorority president, Debra would get to go first. She said, "Okay, I want the same thing to happen to me that we did to Angelica and Angelina. Chain me to the bed and all of you take turns using me as you will."

Debra already had the cuffs needed so Sis and I did not have to volunteer ours. That was good. They were needed for other couples.

We drew numbers to decide who would get first shot at Debra. I got number 9, Angelica drew number 20. Sis realized it would be awhile before her turn came up, so she left with Anya for fun and games. Getting the ninth spot would make you think it would take some time before I had a turn, but not the way we did it. Girl number 2 got first choice as where she would start. Of course she picked Debra's pussy. I mean who wouldn't? Girl number 3 selected her mouth. The next two each got a tit, then the hands were taken, leaving only the toes to go. Being at the bottom of the list, that is where I ended up, the toes.

I slid her big toe into me. I moved up and down on it, maneuvering so I could get it to rub against my clit. To start with I believed it was going to be a bust, but Debra helped when she started to wiggle it. It took a few minutes but the time came when that first chill went thru me. It was soon followed by others. While her toe never got me off, I had to admit it was a pleasant experience.

The time arrived when both Debra and the girl riding her mouth orgasmed. That was the cue for all of us to move to the next position. I switched place and now instead of riding her right big toe, I got to experience the left. It was pretty much the same as the right, but I did get a few more chills and tremors. Later I would tell her that her left toe gave a better fuck than her right.

The next rotation let me put my puss in her left hand. This was somewhat better. Debra was able to stick fingers up my cunt and grab and rub my clit. This was able to give me orgasms. I shoved my cunt into her palm creating more pressure against my pussy.

The next move allowed me to lay on the bed and suck a tit. Like all the girls in the sorority, Debra has a great rack. For ten minutes I enjoyed sucking a fantastic boob. She is gifted with velvety skin, smooth to the touch and warm as toast. My teeth took hold of her nipple and softly nibbled. I would grab a mouth full of flesh and run my teeth over it. I had to be careful here. When we played with each other's tit we were not worried about biting, we could control that. The problem was if we lost concentration we could give each other a hickie. Our skin was unmarred and none of us liked a blemish on it.

It was not long until I was at the other boob. It played out pretty much the same as the first breast, but now there was an added feature, Debra was bouncing around due to the orgasms passing thru her. I enjoyed the ride. Sometimes it was as if I were hunting a moving target.

Tit time soon ended and I was next getting finger fucked by her other hand. Debra has long slender fingers and does not mind using them to explore a pussy. She grabbed my clit and used exactly the right pressure to pinch and rotate. That took some skill. With eight of us riding her she was still able to give me enough attention to get me off.

At long last I reached the hot spots. First I got to sit on her face. I should tell you Debra is a fast learner. The first time we fucked each other was the day I joined the sorority. At that time when it came to eating pussy, she was okay. Personally I do not like anything that is just 'okay'. To grab my interest, it has to be superb. Debra now has my full attention. Her tongue explored my pussy walls, wrapped around my clit, lapped my pussy lips, and moved out of the way to let her mouth suck me. The sucking did not last long before her tongue was back to have another go at me. It was there no more than half a minute before the sucking took over again.

She knew what I wanted and was teasing me, wanting me to beg for it. I granted her request. "Please!" I begged. She granted my wish. She crammed her tongue down deep as she could reach into my pussy. At the same time she sucked my clit. This double assault on my cunt started a series of massive orgasms. I shouted out in pleasure, making the girls with me that had their mouths free from sucking and licking a part of Debra to break out laughing.

Debra only released me when she had to shout out due to the orgasms raking her body. That was the signal for us to switch spots. There is one advantage when you start gangbanging the subject at the toes. Every spot you move up only gets better. I was now at the pinnacle of Debra, her pussy. She only had about ten seconds to regain her breath while her body fuckers moved to the next slot. My slot was actually a slit, her pussy slit that is.

She was drenched when my mouth surrounded her pussy. Eight girls ahead of me had already sampled her and each left her mark. Each of them also gave her orgasms making her even wetter. I prefer wet over dry so this was no problem.

I had a goal. I knew how intense my orgasms had been and my objective was to top it. Women passed out before with me servicing them, I was going to repeat that with Debra. I went to work at once. My tongue started at the bottom of her cunt and crawled to the top. Once there, I used it to spank her clit. After the tongue lashing, I moved it back to the bottom, stopping along the way to invade her tunnel. Damn, does she taste good. I immediately was rewarded with multiple orgasms from her. I would like to take full credit, but I have to admit my predecessors had done a great job preparing her for me. All I had to do was take what they had given me and build on it.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers