Angelica's Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'She's the middle slave, it's been fun watching your friend Edward fuck his stepsister's mouth without knowing it,' Charles told her before stepping into the Jacuzzi and signaling to the slaves to join him.

Without wasting time Lucy approached Angelica and after observing her piercings and tattoos removed her mask to see her face, 'I'm glad you tattooed her following my advice, uncle Charly, I didn't imagine she was so beautiful.'

He removed Angelica's ring gag and after licking the remnants of semen from her face he kissed her forcing her to open her mouth to taste her own stepbrother's semen, 'I hope you like the taste of Edward, I'm going to invite him often to enjoy you.'

Lucy stripped completely naked without caring that her uncle was there and lying down on a hammock she spread her legs pointing to one of the slaves, who quickly positioned herself between her legs to lick her pussy.

'Fuck Lucy!' exclaimed Charles; 'how many times have I told you not to do that in front of me, I'm not made of stone.'

'You don't know but what you have between your legs looks like it,' replied Lucy between giggles and moans.

'Enough jokes, and listen to me well,' spoke Charles raising the tone of his voice; 'From now on when you bring someone to play with a slave I want the slave to wear a mask like Angie's, I don't want anyone to be interested in a masked slave, when you are alone with her I don't care, and I would like to know what you are up to with that Edward, it seems to me that the only thing he wants is to stick his cock in you and get his hands on your money.'

'Agreed about the mask, Uncle Charly, and as for Edward don't worry, he hasn't laid a hand on me and he won't lay a hand on me, but he's a real sadist, I use him to get revenge on girls I don't like, I've seen him fuck a girl for an hour without cumming and bring her to half a dozen orgasms, after that we find it very easy for the girl to turn herself in to the police to be enslaved instead of one of the group or to do our 'community service,' Lucy replied as she reached orgasm thanks to the slave's tongue.

'That explains why I haven't had any more notices from the ISA in the last few months,' smiled Charles.

'Since we are with questions and from here Angie can't hear us, I would like to ask you something,' Lucy said to Charles; 'why do you want Angie to accept to be your wife, I know you were in love with my mother and it broke your heart that she married your brother, but it has been 10 years since she died and I have never seen you with another woman, even now that you have slaves I still don't see you with a free woman.'

Charles took a few seconds to answer Lucy, 'I really don't know Lucy, she caught my eye physically when I saw her, she reminded me of a girl I had a crush on in college who suddenly disappeared, then when I talked to her I felt comfortable, she is intelligent and interested in things, and when you told me about her interest in Norse mythology which you know I share she seemed like the perfect woman, that's why I don't want to share her with any man, you can bring your friends and play with her, using that well I'll get her to agree to be my wife. '

Lucy looked at her uncle surprised by his words and what he was asking her with them, 'If I don't misunderstand you want me to hate being my slave to accept to be your wife, you know I will be happy to do it.'

'Perfect Lucy, if you get it in three months you will get whatever or whoever you want as a gift,' Charles replied as he left the garden.

Lucy didn't bother to put on her panties after her orgasm and as she looked at the slave kneeling at her feet, she imagined her friend Mery in her place, 'I'm sorry Mery, but you don't know what you're in for, she said to her slave as if she was talking to her friend.'

'Release Angie, take her up to my room and chain her in the shower, I have to prepare some toys,' Lucy ordered the slave girls.

'Will you continue?'

12