Angelina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you see anything? I meanreally see anything?"

"Right then? No, not exactly. Later, though, when you were standing and facing the fire, yeah, I could see...well, you know."

"What, Steve? What could you see then? Tell me."

"Your pussy lips, Angie. I could see the silhouette of your pussy lips in that gorgeous gap at the top of your thighs. I about died."

"You didn't say anything, baby. Not a word. You gave no sign that you even noticed how I was dressed."

"Well, I wouldn't say I gaveno sign. Come on, you saw the way I had to move away from your face, you know, when you had it right next to me."

"Next to you? You mean next to your hard cock? That was all you I was seeing, wasn't it? Because of your sweats, and also because of how dark it was, I wasn't really sure."

"You had your hand on it, and you were even squeezing it! You were pressing your lips and blowing your hot breath right on my dick!"

"I was not! I was just lying there minding my own business, happily snuggling with you while watching TV," she grinned, all purity and innocence.

"Minding your own business, yeah, sure, with your perfect ass totally uncovered! Were you minding your own business when you let your incredible nipples pop out into the open? I suppose you were also just minding your own business by pressing your naked pussy against me, even after I scooted back to give you more room."

Her smile was positively dazzling. "So that's why you finally decided to fuck me? You wanted to punish me?"

"No, seriously, I wanted to scream and get away. I was totally freaking out, and it just sort of happened that way. I didn't mean to touch your bare bottom, I swear. I definitely didn't mean to bump into you like that."

"Baby, maybe you just 'bumped into me' those first couple of times. That last one, you didn't just bump into me. You lined up your hungry cock and fucked my pussy with it. You guided my ass right down onto the head of your huge erection and drove inside me as hard as you could. If it weren't for those damn sweatpants, you would have slid in all the way. And you know what? I would have let you. I would have spread my legs and let you fuck me all night long.

"Steve, how do you think you slid into me so easily, even with your sweats in the way? I was dripping wet, baby, that's how. I wanted you to fuck me."

"You would have had sex with me? For real?"

"Yes, sweetie, for real. You could have had me...all of me. You know I wanted you to take your pants off. I even tried to take them off myself, and you stopped me. Then, after you switched to your sweats, I told you that I wished you would just take them off and properly snuggle me.

"What did you think I meant? I had no panties on, and I was pressing my wet pussy right onto your erection. I wanted you to fuck me. I wasasking you to fuck me.

"Baby, I didn't plan it that way. I wasn't trying to seduce you, but things just happened. All I knew was that you were touching my breasts and caressing my bare bottom, then your huge hard cock was driving inside me, and it was so amazing. I wouldn't have said no. I love you, and I meant it when I told you that I will never say no to you about anything."

"I know you said that, Angie. Really, I did hear you. I just didn't realize that when you were saying 'anything' you literally meant, you know...everything. I thought you only meantseeing your body."

"No, honey, I meant you can have anything you want from me. That really does mean anything and, yes, everything. Whether we're staying at home or going out, I'll wear whatever you want. If you want me naked when we're together, then I will be. Any part of me that you ever want to touch or kiss, just do it. Whenever you want me to suck your gorgeous dick, all you have to do is let me. Believe me, I will happily suck your long, rock-hard cock every chance I get. I promise you, I'll drink as much cum as you can give me. I want you to paint my face, and I want to wear it on my breasts. And if you want to fuck me, please, fuck me. If you want to take my ass, go ahead, slide your wonderful cock inside my tight little bottom. Fuck me until I scream. Fuck me any way you want, anywhere you want, any time you want. You never have to ask, because the answer will always be yes. I want to feel your hot cum flooding my pussy and shooting deep in my ass. I want your cock, and I want you to have every inch of me.

"Baby, I'm being this explicit so you'll understand that anything and everything is exactly what I meant."

Turning to face me, she made it clear that what she was about to say was meant for the two of us. "Dan, as I told Steve last night, I'm here for both of you. Anything you want, I'll do it. I know we were only joking this morning in the kitchen, but I'm telling you now that I really do want to be your cumslut. I want you both to fuck me every day, as often as you want, any way you like. When we're snuggling together and watching movies, or lying out by the pool, or camping at the lake, or even when I'm simply cooking breakfast, just take me. Any time you see me in bed, climb under the covers and make love to me. If you catch me in the shower, jump right in, and let's fuck our brains out...the three of us, together.

"That's it. Just make love with me. I'm all yours."

Blinking a few times, Steve simply stared at her.

With a warm gleam in her eyes, she smiled at his look of wonderment. "You really do love seeing my body, don't you? You're not just teasing me, right?"

He couldn't help but laugh. "Jesus, Angie, no, I'm not just teasing you. Are you joking?"

Grinning, she shook her head. "No, I'm not joking. I'm asking. Do you truly love my body? Do you really want me?"

Gently grasping her hands, he held her at arm's length. Finally, he took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Yes, I truly love your body. From your exquisite legs to your incredible ass to your awe-inspiring breasts, you have the body of a goddess. I worship your magical, flawless face. I love your amazing eyes, and your long, shiny hair is just too gorgeous. I love your elegant hands, slender arms, and perfect belly button. I love your warm, silky voice, especially your sweet laughter. I have always loved seeing your body, and I've always wanted to see even more. You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world to me."

His courage rising, he continued, "God, I love every single thing about you. I dream about you at night, and when I wake up in the morning all I can think about is seeing you again. Yes, I want you like crazy. I have constant daydreams about your impossibly sexy body, your soft lips...your angel's voice breathing in my ear. You're even a great friend. You really do mean everything in the world to me."

He paused to look down. Gathering himself, he returned his gaze to her enchanting eyes.

"Don't you know that I'm in love with you? I mean madly, deeply, hopelessly in love with you? From the very first day we met, back when we were still kids, you were the only girl I ever wanted, and that's never changed. Angie, I've always been in love with you. Couldn't you tell? All this time, didn't you know?"

"Oh, god, baby," she whispered, her joyous eyes filled to overflowing, and she kissed him ever so softly on the lips. Hugging him with all her love, she stood trembling in his arms; when she finally pulled away, sweet tears glistened on her beautiful face.

"Take my top off," she whispered.

He gave her a questioning look.

Turning, she offered him the clasp of her tiny string. "Take my top off. Do it. I want you to."

Hesitantly, he undid her top, and it floated gently to the dance floor.

Turning back to face him, her smile was pure radiance as she brought his hands to her bare breasts. Kissing him again, she whispered, "Now take my skirt off. Make me naked for you."

He was in a panic. There were people all around us, and at least some of them had to be watching.

Taking his hands again, she slid them beneath the wispy rear drape of her skirt, directly onto her bare bottom. Right away he began cupping and squeezing her gorgeous cheeks, and she whispered, "Yes, touch me...touch me the way you did last night." Crossing her arms around his neck, she danced her hips for him; as he fondled her supple curves, she pressed her pussy against him. "Mmmmmm, you're still so hard for me," she moaned. "Do it, baby. Make me naked. I want to be completely nude for you, right here in your arms. Please, take my skirt off."

Although he was clearly nervous, he found the clasp and unsnapped it. Her lace skirt fluttered to her feet, and she daintily stepped out of it.

Naked as the day she was born, she stood before him. After nearly a lifetime together, Angelina was offering herself to Steve.

"Look at me now, the way you've always wanted to," she smiled. "Really look at me, baby. Make love to me with your eyes."

She waited until he was staring between her legs before slipping her fingers into her pussy to spread her lips for him. "Because of you, I'm dripping wet," she whispered. Trailing her fingertips up her body, she continued, "Look how hard you've made my nipples."

Beneath the flickering reds, blues, and greens of electric candlelight illuminating the dance floor, her belly chain shone golden against her smooth skin. Holding her slender arms at her sides, she wasn't hiding anything; knowing Angelina, she didn't care that others might be watching. She wanted to be naked forus, herself included, and that was all that mattered.

Unable even to blink, Steve simply stood in awe of her heavenly beauty.

With a luminous look of hope and passion, she held out her arms; he moved into her tender embrace, and they kissed as lovers. Moaning into his mouth, she reached down to grasp his erection. Gently stroking it, she whispered, "Mmmmmm, you're always so hard." After a long, perfect sigh, she stared up into his eyes. "Tonight I want you to show me how much you love me."

Dropping his hands to her hips, he slipped one into the sweet cleft of her ass. She turned, letting me watch as he pressed two fingertips to her tight little star. Moaning hotly, she pushed back against his fingers, but he slid them down, until they found her shining wet sex.

The moment he touched her pussy, she came; it was a shuddering climax that covered his hand in clear cum. Shaking in his arms while gasping against his chest, she rode out her magnificent orgasm on trembling, unsteady legs.

Once she'd regained her balance, she leaned down to slip off her heels. Shooting us a predatory grin, she took his hand and led him across the sand, straight to a low bench beside the curving walkway. Oblivious to anything else going on around them, she quickly tore open his pants and pulled out his cock before climbing up to straddle him.

Leaving a couple of twenties on the table, I collected her discarded clothing and walked across the sand.

She had a knee on either side of his thighs, her glistening slit poised above his solid, menacing shaft. Slowly lowering her hips, the intensity of her beautiful moan trebled with each penetrating inch, until at last she had taken him all the way inside her silken pussy. Arching her back, she leaned forward to drape her arms around his neck.

Finally, she was being well and truly fucked by the full length of Steve's bare cock. Gasping with joy, she began riding him, alternating between grinding hip-circles and long, deeply satisfying descents. At first he was just gently squeezing her ass, letting her control the pace, until suddenly he started slamming into her.

"Yes! Fuck me!" she cried out.

When Steve saw me approaching, he smiled deliriously. Laughing at his blissed-out expression, I brought my finger to my lips, giving him the sign to keep quiet.

He returned his attention to Angelina, and what an incredible sight she was. Rapturously grinding away in his lap, her proud breasts thrusting toward the night sky, she had fully given herself over to the ecstasy of making love for the first time with her forever friend.

I touched a lock of her dancing hair; stiffening, she immediately stopped moving. A heartbeat later, she nuzzled my hand with her cheek and started grinding again. Grinning to myself as I leaned down to kiss her writhing bottom, I slid two fingers deep into her gorgeous ass.

With a wild, sexy moan she completely let go, her body quaking, her back arching sharply as she rode out another long, crushing orgasm.

Finally, having slowly descended from her euphoric peak, she turned to look over her shoulder. Brushing her lips across the top of my hand, she gave me a soft smile while purring, "Hi, baby...."

~the end~

Although here we conclude this series, Angelina's story continues in "Sisters."

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your questions and comments deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.