Angelina, the Stylist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck," I said aloud. I put my clothes on and entered Maggie's room. She was lying in bed playing with her phone.

"There you are sleepy head. You were snoring so soundly, I figured I would leave you there, plus I didn't want your snoring keeping me awake. What can I make you for breakfast?"

Somewhere between a delightful dinner and the next morning, and despite the incredible sex, I had grown to dislike this person. "Actually, it's late, I need to get home and get ready for work."

"I thought you said you work remotely?"

"I do, but I have to shower and set up. I have less than hour to be online." Maggie jumped out of bed and jumped into my arms.

"All right, well you have a good day and I'll see you later." Then we kissed or I should say she shoved her tongue in my mouth and I kind of just stood there. She didn't even notice.

The day was pretty uneventful. I got a text from Derek asking how things went the prior night. I told him we had a great time. It was great seeing her. I had suddenly become a compulsive liar or at least very good at telling white lies. Around 5:00 the doorbell rang. I looked through the peep-hole. Oh, shit. It was Maggie. What was she doing here? I opened the door and couldn't help but almost drool. She was wearing low-rise jeans and the hot pink bikini top from the picture Derek had shown me of her. Her incredible abs made me want to cum on her right then and there.

"So, are you going to invite me in?"

"Of course, please come in. When she walked by me, I could see the "cleavage" between her ass cheeks. My brain tried to fight it off, but my cock starting responding immediately. "I still have some stuff to finish up, so just make yourself at home and I'll be with you shortly."

"Cool. Mind if I look around."

With some trepidation, I said, "No, not at all."

About a half hour later, I finally finished the project I was working on. Maggie was behind me by the window and applauded when I announced I was done. She walked over to me and started massaging my neck. "You are so full of tension, Jax. Don't worry; Maggie will make it all better."

After a few minutes, I was actually feeling more relaxed. I closed my eyes and let Maggie do her thing. She really had a great touch. The next thing I knew I felt something fall into my lap. I opened my eyes to see that it was Maggie's bikini top. She replaced her hands around my neck with her breasts. My cock and the rest of me were no longer relaxed. Maggie giggled and walked around my chair, dragging her breasts across my face. She sat on my lap, grabbed her right tit and fed it to my mouth. I sucked hard on her nipple like a newborn's first meal. She squeezed and played with her left tit while I devoured her right one. Then she switched them. Finally, I grabbed them both with my own hands and went to town on them with my mouth. Suddenly, I was totally in the moment. I didn't care what a nut she was. All I cared about was fucking this gorgeous woman until my dick couldn't take any more.

Maggie stood up and removed her jeans. My suspicions were right. She wasn't wearing any underwear. I quickly stripped and she went down on my cock. Each time her mouth slid down the shaft she took more of me in her mouth until she nearly reached the bottom. As soon as she covered my cock with her saliva, she straddled the chair and eased my erection into her drenched pussy. Maggie was in no hurry this time. She grinded on my cock, moving her hips in a circular motion. My hands continued to squeeze her tits, and manipulate and pull at her nipples. She stared in my eyes as she orgasmed. It was an incredibly personal moment. Then she started to bounce on my cock with great speed. I grabbed her hips to help her fuck me even harder. It felt so fucking good...and that's when it happened.

"Oh, yes...fuck me, Angelina." It took a couple of more bounces on my cock from sheer momentum before Maggie stopped what she was doing. I said, "What's wrong? What are you doing?" I pleaded. I was so close to cumming. Her mouth was agape for 30 seconds before she finally let loose on me.

"Fuck me Angelina? You fucking asshole."

"What? What are you talking about? I said fuck me, Maggie."

"No you didn't. That's that chick from the salon yesterday. I saw the way you looked at her when you got your wallet."

"I did not say Angelina. Why would I?"

"You tell me, asshole." Then Maggie burst into tears. She quickly gathered up her jeans and bikini top and ran out the door completely naked. I ran over to the window and saw her start to cross the street to where she parked her car.

I yelled out the window, "Maggie, wait!"

She turned around and flipped me the bird. And, then she saw my car was parked out front. She marched over to it, looked up and yelled, "Fuck you!", and then snapped off the driver-side windshield wiper. I was lucky that's all she did. She peeled out of her parking spot and quickly disappeared.

I felt like a total shit. I still didn't remember saying Angelina, but why would Maggie make that up. I tried texting her a few times that night, but got no response. Finally in the morning, she texted me back. "Take your apology and shove it up your tight ass. After all the things I did to you, you call me by the wrong name. You could have spent the rest of your life with me, but I never want to see you again. And, you'll never see these again." She then texted a photo of her naked breasts. She really was off her rocker, but that didn't make me feel any better about what happened. But, at the same time, I was glad she was gone. Spend the rest of my life with her? Which one of her?

Derek must have gotten an earful from Maggie, because when he got back into town he called me up and reamed me out over the phone. He also sent me the bill to get his carpet cleaned. I balked when he wanted me to replace some of his Star Wars figures too.

The crazy experience with Maggie brought me to a decision. I couldn't keep living like the way I had been ever since Angelina arrived in town. I decided I was going to tell her how I felt. If she had feelings for me, great. If not, it was time to move on.

~~~

I decided to just surprise her at the salon one night. I drove over and was about to park when my heart got crushed again. She was just walking out of the salon. She looked radiant as always. Then she walked over to a muscled, tatted, sleeveless-shirted guy sitting on his motorcycle. She gave him a kiss on the lips and climbed on the back of the bike, after putting her helmet on. She put her arms around his waist and turned her head sideways, placing it on his back. She was essentially giving him a reverse hug. I sat there for 20 minutes after they pulled away before I drove home.

Three weeks later, I went for what I decided would be my last haircut at Angelina's. I couldn't keep going back, but I needed to see her one last time. From that point forward, I would just take the ride to the city every couple of months. Maybe, I would even move there. I clearly needed a life change. Our small town felt like it was beginning to smother me.

I pulled up to Angelina's a little before 8 pm. It was much later then my usual appointments, but Angelina specifically asked me to come in at the time when I set up my appointment. The late summer sun was fading, but was still shining in the windows of the salon. The black filmy shades were pulled down to keep the inside from heating up and from the blinding the customers and employees. As I approached the door, I could hear music playing from the inside. It sounded like a Latin beat; maybe Salsa music. I went to open the door, but found it locked. I took a peek inside, but couldn't see anyone through the doorway. Finally, after a couple minutes of knocking, Angelina came running to the door and opened it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Jax. I didn't hear you with the music playing. Come in, come in." I walked in and immediately noticed the place looked different. It seemed festive as if a party was going on. The salon was also apparently empty except for the two of us.

Angelina interrupted my thoughts. "I am so glad you are here, Jax. Would you like some Sambuca Amaretto?" Before I could answer she handed me a glass.

I took a sip. "Oh, wow...this is really good."

"Right? It is la bevanda degli dei. The drink of the Gods."

"Oh, really?"

"Well, my Gods," she said with a laugh.

Angelina always looked sexy, but tonight she was ravishing. She had on a backless blouse that tied around her neck. It showed off a good sized tattoo she had on her back of a lioness on the prowl. She wore a very short white circle skirt that danced when she moved and showed off her long, sexy leg.

"You always seem happy Angelina, but today you seem like you're on top of the world."

"I am I am. It's the 10th anniversary of my coming to the United States and after three years, my divorce is finally finalized."

"You were married?"

"Briefly. My divorce was longer than my marriage. I'm free of that pig." With that she spun around, causing her skirt to spin up and gave me a good look at her red panties. "Come, dance with me, Jax."

"I'm not a very good dancer. I'm pretty bad, as a matter of fact."

"Don't worry, I'll show you." Angelina started swaying to the Salsa music and instructed me on how to move my hips, arms, and feet. Several times she stood behind me with her hands on my hips to get me to move to the music better."

"That's it, Jax. Move those hips. Shake that ass." She laughed and gave me a playful slap on the behind. The Sambuca and the dancing were starting to get to my head and I started sweating.

"It's a little warm in here, no?" I said.

"SÌ, SÌ. Yes it is. It's all of the lights. Hold on. She turned off the main lights, which just left the low level party lights illuminating the salon. She turned the a/c up and quickly the place started to cool down. I, on the other hand, was starting to heat up in my groin and in my brain from being with this incredibly erotic woman.

We had some more Sambuca and then she got to the reason I was there...to cut my hair. "Come sit over here, Jax. You get a special treat tonight. I am going to wash your hair. It's going to feel amazing."

Normally, Angelina would just spray my hair with water before she cut it. She put a cape around me and had me lay back in one of the chairs by a sink. She put the water on a cooler temp and wet my head before applying shampoo and massaging it into my head. The feeling was indescribable. The sexist woman on earth was massaging my scalp with her long elegant fingers. The lavender aroma of the shampoo relaxed me as well.

"Not bad, huh?" she said.

"Fantastic," I replied, to which she smiled. Maybe it was the Sambuca, but for the very first time I felt completely at ease around her.

When she was done, we moved over to one of the regular chairs and I sat down. "Remember, I told you one day, I would get you to try something new with your hair? Well, this is that night." I started to open my mouth to say something, but she said, "Shh," and put one of her elegant finger over my lips.

"Do you trust me, Jax?"

"Totally."

"Good. I promise you that when you leave tonight you won't be disappointed." My hair had always been a scissor cut, but tonight Angelina started with a clipper. She sheared off some hair on the left side of my head and then moved close to me and gently blew off some of the loose hair that remained. I had to close my eyes for a second. How could such a simple little gesture be so erotic? My cock started to grow.

Angelina then started to work on the back of my head. I thought I was going to cum in pants when she blew on the back of my neck. I felt a shiver go down my spine and I could feel precum drip on my leg. Then she started clipping the right side and once again she blew off the hair. And, thought it was subtle, I could swear I felt the tip of her tongue on my right ear. At that moment, I was completely hard, with just the cape hiding the bulge I had. It felt like my cock was trying to crawl out of the top of my jeans.

"Oh, let me shake this off, it's got hair all over it," said Angelina as she removed the cape.

I couldn't even look at her. All I kept thinking was "Please put it back on." She got a clean cape and moved towards me to put it back on, but suddenly stopped. I looked over at her and her eyes were glued to my crotch. I quickly turned away so as not to meet her eyes.

"Ahhhh, change in plans," she said. "We're going to finish without this." Angelina tossed the cape aside, flipped off her sandals, and raised her left leg over my knees. She looked directly into my eyes as she slid forward until she was almost completely in my lap and right over my swollen shaft. She let out a soft sigh and exhaled deeply. Then she went to work on my hair as if nothing had changed.

Silently she cut the hair on the top of my head. I think in that moment both of our brains were in a sexual frenzy. But, then Angelina made a decision. As she continued to trim the hair at the front of my scalp, she began to slowly move back and forth atop my erection. Occasionally, she would let out a quiet moan as she did so. My cock started leaking more and more precum as she made contact through my jeans. Just as she finished cutting my hair, she leaned her head forward on my shoulder and let out a low extended moan. Her body quivered as she was clearly weathering an orgasm.

After a minute, she raised her head back up. She had a sly smile on her face and then she leaned in gave me gentle kiss on the lips. She ran her right hand on my face, rubbing the two days' worth of stubble I had. "You need a shave. I'll be right back."

A minute later she returned with a razor, some heated shaving cream, a hand towel, and a container of warm water to clean the razor. She placed everything on an elevated table next to my chair and then applied the shaving cream to my face. "It feels good, yes?" she said. Angelina's voice had changed from lively and bubbly to sexy and sultry.

"Yes, yes it does." In that moment, I could not possibly have been more turned on.

"Let me heat this towel." She grabbed the towel and walked straight across the room and bent over to place it in the towel warmer. I was wrong about not being able to be turned on more. When she bent over, it revealed that she was no longer wearing her panties and I was staring right at her wet pussy. More precum flowed from my cock, making my underwear and groin sticky.

After a minute she retrieved the towel and was back by my side. Her next move caught me off guard yet again. She started unbuttoning my shirt. I turned to her and she said, "Trust me, Jax. Remember, what I said. You won't be disappointed when you leave here tonight." I nodded in response.

Angelina finished unbuttoning my shirt and then unbuttoned the cuffs on my sleeves. She had me lean forward and removed my shirt. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and said, "Mmm, I love when a man has beautiful hair on his chest, but sometimes I like him smooth too." Then she started applying the shaving cream to my chest and down the trickle of hair that led down to my navel. She took the razor and started to remove the hair on my chest while she raked her nails over my sides with her other hand. My head naturally went back as my body felt like it was on fire. I felt like my cock was going to spontaneously combust.

We both remained quiet, except for the sound of Angelina whisper singing a tune in Italian. When she finished shaving my chest and the surrounding hair, Angelina took a warm damp washcloth and wiped my body down. She then took the warm towel and dried me off.

"Now to the main shaving," she said...and starting undoing my jeans. My mouth opened, but no words escaped. She told me to lift up and I obliged as she pulled my pants and precum stained underwear down. My cock sprang up as my clothes passed the end of my cock. "Bellissimo, Jax. Your cock is beautiful," she said with a throaty desire in her voice.

"Thanks," my dry mouth barely managed to say. Angelina removed my socks and shoes and pulled the rest of my clothes off, leaving me completely naked and feeling incredibly vulnerable. My cock was twitching like crazy. Angelina grabbed the clippers in one hand and my cock in the other. She squeezed my shaft as she ran the clipper through my pubic hair. Then she lathered the area with the warm gel and went back to work with the razor. I could barely sit still, not a good idea in this case. It became even more difficult when she tongued the precum off the top and then took the head in her mouth.

Her concentration was remarkable as she deftly shaved the area above and around my cock. She released my cock from her mouth and grabbed a trimmer to remove any hair from balls. She licked one while she trimmed the other. When she was done, she cleaned off the area around my cock and scrotum just as she had done with my chest. "Now for the grand finale," she exclaimed as she discarded her skirt and blouse, and started to mount my cock.

"Jax, your cock is so fat," she squealed as she moved down past the head and slid down the shaft inch, by inch, by inch, by inch...she continued to slowly move down taking more and more of my cock inside her until with a deep breath she took the rest of my erection in her pussy. She sat motionless with her eyes closed for a minute. Then she slowly opened them, leaned forward and started shaving my face. I could barely sit still, especially when she would start to grind on my cock as she cleaned the razor off between swipes of it.

Angelina finished shaving my face, cleaned it up and applied some aftershave. When she was all done, she started slowly riding up and down the length of my shaft. She leaned her face towards mine and whispered, "Amore mio" (my love) and kissed me with a fire and desire that I had never felt before. Her tongue found mine and the tips playfully danced together. She began to bounce harder on my cock and I matched her rhythm by thrusting in to her. My hands roamed over her hips and delicious ass.

We both began to breathe unsteadily and our lips separated. Angelina threw her head back and starting playing with her extremely erect nipples that jutted from her small, but beautiful breasts. I came prepared...I whispered, "Ti amo, Angelina."

She smiled and said, "I love you too, Jax." Then she let out a loud moan and orgasmed like none I had ever seen before. Her body continued to shake and quiver, which completely set me off. My cock exploded inside of her. Stream after stream of thick cum filled the walls of her pussy until I collapsed to the back of the chair. Angelina, her orgasm having apparently subsided, dropped on to my chest, her face nuzzled in my neck.

"Jax, I felt like I would never have you, be with you. I tried throwing out so many signals, but I was getting the feeling you only wanted to be friends."

"Oh Angelina, you have no idea how much I've wanted you. I haven't been able to stop thinking of you since the first time I saw you."

"When I startled you that day on the steps?"

"No, I mean the very first time I saw you. It was when you were first renovating the building. I was driving by and you were in the parking lot talking to some contractors. You turned and looked at me, or I felt like you were looking at me, and you smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. That day that you surprised me by the front door was like a dream come true. I was so nervous to be so near to you and you were even more beautiful than the image that I had conjured up in my head."

"Did you do something while thinking about those images of me?" she said and laughed.

I turned bright red and said, "Many, many, many times. But, none of that could ever compare to what I felt and experienced tonight. And, you are so much more than anything I could have imagined. Getting to know you over the last year has been such a joy. Your kindness, your heart, your laughter, your scent. You drove my heart and mind wild with desire. And, I meant what I said before, I really do love you."