Angelina, the Stylist

Story Info
A lonely guy searches for true love.
8.1k words
4.66
8.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
225 Followers

It helps if you read Angelina's dialog with an Italian accent. Think of a young Valaria Golino ("Rain Man", "Hot Shots Part Deux"). That's how I heard it in my head when I wrote it. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gus Gianakis was an institution in our small town. The Greek-born barber cut the heads of many generations of families, including my own. My grandfather, my Dad, and my brother and I all went to Gus for haircuts. He was somewhere in his 80's, though some thought he might be in his 90's or even 100-years old, when he finally decided to hang up his scissors and turn off his tri-color light pole for good.

Gus' Barber Shop was a throwback to simpler times. He started cutting my hair as a toddler...I screamed bloody murder or so I was told...through my teens and into my 20's. We all thought Gus would just work until he dropped dead one day. Everyone was happy for him when he decided to retire, but we were also saddened that his familiar face would no longer be part of our local landscape.

One of the worst aspects of his retirement was that no one wanted the shop. He and his late wife had no children and no one that worked for him was interested in buying/continuing the business. The building sat empty for nearly a year, which meant a lot of bad at-home haircuts or having to take the 45-60 minute drive to get your haircut at a chain whose employee turnover rate was better than 75%. Then one winter's day, I drove past and saw some construction trucks parked in front of Gus' place. There were a handful of people standing around, including one woman. She was dressed all in white, looking as if she was going skiing afterwards. Suddenly she turned around and our eyes met, or at least that's what I told myself. She had the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. She was either tan or had an olive complexion. Either way it gave her an exotic look.

For several days, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt like a complete idiot, but some days I would drive out of my way just on the chance that I might catch a glimpse of her again. And, yes...in my mind I saw her in certain ways and fantasized about her. Which meant I was constantly masturbating while thinking about her. She should only know how much cum I expended from a five-second snapshot of her in my mind. She reminded me of the actress Valeria Golino, so sometimes I would put on one of her movies and jerk off to it. Crazy, I know. But, that's kind of how my personal life was going at the time...less than spectacular.

Then one day, on one of my out of the way "drive-bys", I saw a sign outside the building that said, "COMING SOON, ANGELINA'S SALON". Could it be true? Were we finally getting a new place to get our hair taken care of? I was already picturing some overpriced place with obnoxious stylists.

And, then it hit me. Could my mystery lady be Angelina? When I got home, I googled and googled, but couldn't come up with anything relating to the new salon or anything relevant to someone named Angelina. I asked around town, but no one knew anything about her or the place, for that matter. For whatever reason, everything was being kept quiet. But, now that I knew her name, I had more fodder for my stroking fantasies. She blew me, I fucked her, etc. Yes, life was less than spectacular.

In early spring, the name "Angelina's" appeared on the building. I didn't see any cars around, so I pulled in the parking lot and walked up the steps to the remodeled entrance. A sign on the door said, "Opening May 1st". The windows were still partially covered, but I could see inside to some degree. The place looked completely different; much more modern. I was completely concentrating on being a busybody, so I almost jumped out of my shoes when I heard, "Can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you," the voice said. I turned around to see that it was her. My fantasy woman was breathtakingly beautiful and spoke with a soft, sensual Italian accent.

"I'm okay. I just did not hear you approach at all."

"I was just coming back from a walk around the neighborhood and saw you looking into my salon."

"You're Angelina?" I said, pointing upwards to the sign.

"Yes, I am. And, you would be?"

"I'm Jackson, but my friends call me Jax."

"Well, for now I will call you Jackson until I know you better."

"No problem. I'm sorry; I didn't mean to be snooping around. It's just that I went to this place for years and it's just all so different looking."

"You knew Gus?"

"Yes! My family went to him for decades."

"I'm his great-niece."

"Oh, wow...but you don't sound Greek."

"That's because I'm not. My grandmother was Gus' sister, Athena. When she was very young she moved to Milan and married my Italian grandfather, Umberto. I grew up in Italy until I moved to the States almost 10 years ago. In fact my middle name is Gianakis after my grandmother's maiden name. Angelina Gianakis Ricci, to be exact."

"That's really cool. So, the business stayed in the family after all. I'm really happy to know that. Gus is a great guy."

"Yes, he was," she said and suddenly looked sad.

"Was?"

"Yes, I'm afraid Gus was quite ill when he retired. He moved back to Greece for the last few months of his life. He didn't let anyone outside of his family know he was sick."

"I am so sorry."

"Thank you." After an awkward silence, she said, "Well, it's getting cold out here and I need to get inside and finish up things to get ready for our opening."

"Oh, yes of course. I'm sorry to keep you, and again I'm sorry for snooping around."

"No need to apologize. Actually, would you like to come in and get the grand tour? You'll be the first in town to see it."

"Um, sure," I said as I suddenly became very nervous. I never expected to be "up close and personal" with the woman I had been fantasizing about for months.

Once inside, Angelina took off her sunglasses, hat and long coat. She had curly medium brown hair that flowed a little past her shoulders, gorgeous blue eyes, and an incredibly sexy body. Her jeans accentuated her long legs and her incredibly sweet ass. I started to get hard and tried to distract myself in any way possible so it would subside.

"So, of all the places you could have opened up your shop, why here?" I asked.

"I was tired of the city life and looking for a change. And, Gus always talked about what a wonderful town you have here. He would always talk about how nice and friendly the people are here, so I figured why not? I think it was karma that our family still owned the building too. I need a pick me up. I'm going to make some cappuccino. Would you like one too?"

"Sure," I quickly said, having never had a cappuccino.

Angelina showed me all the changes that she made while still preserving some reminders of Gus. In fact, a photo of him hung on the wall near the cash register. Afterwards we sat down with our cappuccinos and talked.

"So what's your story, Jackson?"

"Well, I was born and raised here. I went to college about an hour away. I live in an apartment a short distance from here and work remotely as a software developer. Needless to say, I haven't traveled a whole lot out of the area other than vacations."

"And, who has been cutting your hair? They should lose their license."

I laughed, and said, "One of those crappy chains in the city."

She ran her fingers through my hair, examining it more closely. I was in Nirvana and my erection started coming back.

"You come back to me in a month and I'll make this beautiful for you. You have beautiful hair." Her lips, her eyes, her accent...they were all driving me wild. I felt intoxicated being around her. Suddenly things got a little uncomfortable when she said, "You want to look good for the special person in your life, no?"

"Um, there isn't anyone right now. Not that I haven't tried, but I haven't met the right woman." I was telling a white lie. Living in a small town didn't lead to much opportunity to meet new people. Being shy and anxious around women didn't help me either. Since I graduated college I hadn't dated much and I was in a sexual drought to put it mildly.

"I find that hard to believe. Someone as handsome as you should have no problem finding dates."

"Thanks," was all I could muster. Angelina's words sounded like something my mother would say. I quickly tried to get the focus off of me.

"How about you? What's your story?"

"I already told you my story."

"I mean who's the special person in your life?

Angelina's mood quickly changed. "It's very complicated. I really don't want to talk about it. Actually, I really need to get back to working on this place. It was very nice meeting you, Jackson. I hope to see you at our opening next month.

With that I was escorted/practically shoved out the door and figured my chances with the girl of my dreams just blew up in my face.

~~~

I went to the grand opening a month later, but Angelina was too busy to spend too much time with me. She did cut my hair, but there wasn't much small talk and before I knew it I was out the door with a thank you and a smile. I was beginning to think I was better off taking the long ride to the city to overpay for a shitty cut. But, a couple of months later something changed.

I went for my usual haircut after five weeks and was greeted with a big smile and a hug. "Jax, it's so good to see you." It was the first time she had used my nickname.

"It's great to see you too Angelina. How have you been?"

"Meravigliosa...wonderful."

I didn't know what had changed, but I liked it. From that moment on, every time I came into the salon, we learned more and more about each other. Our families, our childhoods, our friends, our likes/dislikes, etc. Months had passed and I was still trying to work up the nerve to ask her out. I knew I would be devastated if she said no, so I took the easy way out and never said a word.

Then one day I came into the shop and Angelina was dressed to the nines, full makeup, her hair was done up...she looked spectacular.

"Wow, Angelina, you look amazing."

"Oh, thank you so much, Jax. That's so sweet of you."

"Got a hot date tonight?"

"Well, he is kind of hot," she replied and I immediately regretted asking.

"That's nice," I mumbled.

After Angelina finished with my hair, I stopped in the bathroom before I left. When I walked back into the main room. Angelina was holding a bouquet and was leaving arm and arm with some tall dude that looked like he stepped off the cover of a men's magazine. I watched as he helped her into his high-end sports car and they drove off...and drove a stake right through my heart.

I was depressed for the next few weeks. Even though I had made no attempt to let Angelina know I how I felt, I just couldn't shake off the disappointment. One of my best friends, Derek, took me out drinking one night to try to cheer me up.

"Hey Jax, my cousin Maggie is going to be in for a visit next week. You know who I mean?"

"That's the blonde with the big..."

"Yeah, that's her. Anyway, I'm not going to be around for part of the week and I told her you agreed to have dinner with her a couple of nights so she's just not sitting around my apartment."

"You did what? You didn't even ask me."

"Let me remind you of something, Jax." He took out his phone and scrolled to some family vacation pictures from a beach vacation. "Take a look."

"Holy shit." It was Maggie in a hot pink bikini that barely contained her breasts and showed off her athletic legs and thighs.

"So, you'll take care of her for a couple of nights?"

"All right, all right, you convinced me."

"I bet. You know she's always kind of had a crush on you. And, besides, this will take your mind off of Angelina."

"We'll see."

I figured I better make myself presentable. It had been two months since I had gotten my hair cut. My sideburns were disheveled and crooked, and I had a scraggly, ugly beard. The latter I took care of before I went to get my haircut.

Angelina greeted me warmly, "Jax, where have you been? I was worried," and gave me a bear hug. Normally hugging Angelina would have given me an instant erection, but not this time.

"I've just been really busy at work and haven't had the time to come in," I lied.

"Well, I'm glad you did. Your hair, your sideburns...what did you do to yourself?" I could only manage a weak smile in response. Angelina did most of the talking while she worked as I sat there mostly silent. When I left I could see her reflection in the window. She was staring at me with a worried look on her face.

My dinner with Maggie was the next night and I was nervous despite not being enthused about going. I was only doing a friend a favor, but I also knew just hot Maggie was. And, if I got lucky out of it, so be it. I got ready to go pick her up...I grabbed my sunglasses, my keys, and my wallet. My wallet...where the hell was my wallet? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. It was getting late and without knowing what to do I left to pick Maggie up. On my way over to Derek's, my cell rang. The caller ID said "Angelina's Salon.

"Hello."

"Jax, I'm so glad I got a hold of you," Angelina said. "We were cleaning up tonight and found your wallet. It had fallen behind the coat rack." I called myself an "idiot" in my head and realized I put my wallet in my coat, the one with a hole in the pocket.

"You're a lifesaver, Angelina. I'll be over shortly to pick it up."

"No problem, Jax. See you then."

Feeling very relieved, I continued to Derek's and picked up Maggie. It was a beautiful evening so she was waiting outside. She looked unbelievable. She wore a tight sleeveless yellow dress that hugged all her curves and stopped well above her knee, and high heels that accentuated her luscious legs. We exchanged greetings, gave each other a peck on the cheek and I opened the car door for her. I explained what happened with the wallet and that we had to make one quick stop before going to dinner.

We pulled up at Angelina's and I hopped out of the car and hurried to the front door. Angelina met me there and handed me my wallet. She nodded in the direction of my car where Maggie was sitting, listening to music with the window down. "Got a hot date tonight?" Angelina said with a big smile.

"We're just friends. She's a cousin of my best friend and I'm keeping her busy while he's out of town."

"Uh-huh. Well, have a nice time 'keeping her busy'," Angelina said kind of stiffly and went back inside. I thought to myself, what was that all about?

I took Maggie to the best Italian restaurant around and had a really good time. I had met her a few times already, which helped, but I found her so easy to talk to. We laughed, made fun of Derek, and just enjoyed each other's company. After dessert we took a walk around town before returning to Derek's apartment. She invited me up and I said, "Okay", thinking that maybe the night was going to get even better.

Maggie opened a bottle of wine and grabbed a couple of glasses, and we sat next to each other on the couch. After some small talk, she said, we need some music and put on some mellow R&B. Then she said "I need to get out of this dress, that pasta left me no more room to breathe." We laughed and then she spun around and asked, "Could you unzip me?"

"Sure." I slowly started pulling the zipper down. The back of her matching yellow bra came into view and then her sensual back. The zipper stopped just above the cheeks of her voluptuous ass.

"Thank you," she said and then pulled the dress over her shoulders and let it slip down to her waist. She then pushed the dressed down over her hips revealing a yellow thong and those gorgeous ass cheeks. I gulped hard as her dress fell down the rest of the way to her ankles and she stepped out of it. She turned back to me. Her bra was see-through lace and her nipples and large areolas were pressed up against the material.

"Jax, I've wanted to fuck you for the longest time."

"Me too," I said. "I mean I've wanted you too."

"That's good to hear." Maggie dropped to her knees, undid my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled them down. She started rubbing my erection through my boxers. "I knew you were going to have a great cock. She yanked my boxers down with such force that my cock bounced up and down like a diving board. Maggie's licked her lips and then spit twice on the head of my cock. She grabbed my shaft with both hands and started sucking hard on the head. I had to sit back down on the couch to keep from falling over.

She rotated her hands in opposite directions on my cock as she continued to suck, slurp and devour the head. I filled her mouth with precum as she let go with one hand and started massaging my balls. Maggie then started to move her mouth down my shaft while she reached back and undid her bra. She pulled it off and immediately started smearing the head of my cock on her tits. She left trails of precum all over her nipples and then went back to sucking my dick.

Suddenly, she started fucking her throat like there was no tomorrow. She rapidly bobbed up and down, her movements making loud, slurping sounds. After a couple of minutes, she pulled her mouth off and started furiously pumping my cock with her right hand.

"Cum for me, Jax. Blow your load all over my tits. Do it now. I know how much you've wanted to blast these tits with your cum. Do it!" That did it. My cock unleashed rapid fire blasts of cum all over Maggie's tits and chin. Some flew past her head. Some ricocheted off her tits on to the floor.

"Fuck, yes. Don't stop. Keep cumming," she said as she continued to pump my cock until to the point of pain. "Oh yes. Look at all that cum on my tits. I'm going to leave it there while you eat my pussy now."

Maggie sat down on the couch and spread her legs. She pull at her labia and said", Look how hungry my pussy is, Jax", and then she meowed. I proceeded to go down on her with my tongue and fingers while my mind was racing trying to figure her out. In a short amount of time she was much wetter then when I started. She grabbed my head with one hand and started grinding her pussy against my mouth and meowed again. Her other hands played with her cum-smothered tits. She spread some around her nipples and stomach, ate some of it, and smeared more of it on her face. After I brought her to an orgasm, she pushed my head away and got on all fours on the carpet.

"Fuck me hard with that big cock, Jax. Do it NOW!" I quickly slid into her and started slowly pulling her back onto my shaft trying to not cum too fast. But, after a minute she practically screamed, "I said fuck me hard. Now do it...and slap my ass." I started ramming my cock into her and gave her right ass cheek a playful slap.

"Slap my ass harder....again....again...make my ass red. Like this." She proceeded to give herself two very hard slaps to the right side of her ass.

I fucked her pussy and smacked her ass as hard I could, all the while thinking did she switch places with the Maggie at the restaurant? Her body was bouncing off my cock like crazy. Whatever cum hadn't dried on her body already was flying everywhere; the carpet, the glass coffee table, and Derek's collection of Star Wars figures.

"Fuck yes," she screamed and I could feel her cumming on to my cock. I started groaning and breathing heavier. I was very close and Maggie knew it. She stopped my thrusting and pulled my cock out of her pussy. Once again she inhaled my cock in her mouth until I ejaculated whatever fluid I had left in my body.

"Yum," she said, licking residue off her hand. "That was so good. A Jax-Maggie milkshake. I could get used to that."

"Me too," I said disingenuously.

"I'm going to go clean up. Be right back," she said and disappeared into her room. I collapsed on my back on the floor and dozed off. The next thing I knew it was 8 am and I was still on the floor.

jrydher1
jrydher1
225 Followers