Angelina, the Stylist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina teared up a bit before saying, "Wow. I'm a little overwhelmed by your words, but know this to be true. I was being honest too. I not only love you, but I am in love with you. From that very first day that we met I knew there was something different about you, something special. I thought to myself, I want to know this person more. I never imagined that I would feel this way about you. You bring me such joy. No one has ever made me laugh the way you do. And, no one has ever aroused me the way you just did."

"Did I really do anything?" I responded and we both laughed.

"Okay, okay," she said, "so I was a little aggressive." We shared a laugh again and just stayed that way for what seemed like a blissful eternity. Angelina was right. When I left the salon that night I was not disappointed.

Later, we went back to her house and just talked...about everything. About the prospect of there being "an us", our life's ambitions, children and more. It turned out the male model-looking guy really was a male model...and Angelina's brother, Giancarlo. It was the first time she had seen him in over two years and she missed him terribly. Motorcycle guy turned out to be her ex. He was in town to sign off on the divorce papers so she could finally get him out of her life for good. She did admit to me that before he signed, they slept together one last time. She thought that maybe she was making a mistake with the divorce, but then she discovered a picture of him on his phone with a very pregnant woman. In that moment she knew she wasn't making a mistake.

She also admitted to me that she felt jealous when she saw me with Maggie. For my part of true confessions, I told her a condensed, somewhat clean version of what happened with Maggie. When I told her that I had called out her name while we were having sex, she laughed so hard, she snorted. She apologized for laughing, but then kept laughing until we were both laughing hysterically. We fell asleep in each other's arms. It was maybe the most blissful sleep I ever had.

~~~

Four Years later:

"Okay, okay everyone, gather 'round," Angelina said to the two dozen or so people gathered inside of the salon. "Does everyone have champagne? Okay, good. Now, you all know that we are here to celebrate the 5th anniversary of our salon. But, I have two big announcements to make. Well actually, there are three big announcements. First, our second salon is due to open in one month in Bridgeman." Bridgeman was a bustling town 30 miles west from us.

"Yay," everyone cheered and applauded, including our 18-month old Francesca, who I held in my arms.

"Announcement number two. We are re-branding. We are no longer going to be known as 'Angelina's Salon'. Our new name is 'Angelina and Daughters' Salon."

Everyone cheered again, but then my Mom yelled out, "You mean daughter."

Angelina looked over at me and said, "That's announcement number three. We're pregnant."

"Really?" I said to my wife. Angelina smiled and nodded. I turned to Francesca and said, "You're going to be a big sister," and everyone applauded and hooted and hollered again. I was wondering why Angelina wasn't holding any champagne.

A little over six months later our little family grew by one with the arrival of Caroleena. Life was spectacular.