Angels Ch. 02 - Easy Really

Story Info
She never guessed it would be so easy to seduce her staff.
3.5k words
4.59
7.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

She hated doing this job. Once a week the entire filling had to be ordered and put away and it seemed like this week everyone had taken something out and left for her to clear away. That may sound like a complaint but Gemma really enjoyed her job at Angels Lingerie. The company was small enough that she knew most people but large enough to make her role suitably diverse, basically no two days were the same.

Gemma is 24 years old and stands at six feet tall; she is slim with long, shapely legs, something she likes to show off by constantly wearing short skirts, knowing full well it drove male admirers wild. On this occasion she was bent over sorting the various files. She was leant forward on one arm to steady herself, stretching herself across the floor almost as if she were playing twister.

This position made her skirt ride up displaying the top of her stockings and pulled tight across her very shapely butt. It had already earned her a playful slap across the backside from Bea as she had left the office. Gemma knew it was an unflattering sight, but it stopped her getting backache and there was only her boss, Susan, and the secretary, Bea, around in their office on a Friday afternoon anyway, so she felt safe enough. Just then Gemma heard the heavy wooden office door open and close, a quick look through her splayed legs saw her boss's conservative shoes entering the room so she went back to her filing.

Susan struck Gemma as a bit of a stuffed shirt. A strict Catholic upbringing with what she assumed a husband that was more interested in his golf than his wife normally meant that Susan showed a distinct disapproval of Gemma's girlish antics. This could not have been further from the truth; Susan had an insatiable appetite for pretty girls, which had started at school. Being an all-girls' school, the pupils had no choice to satisfy their sexual curiosity but with each other, most grew out of it and married. She was her own worst enemy, when it came to employing a secretary, she had predictably taken on a young, slim blonde with a cracking figure, she had almost salivated over Bea during the interview.

Employing Gemma, as her assistant had similarly almost been inevitable, the leggy girl with curly brown hair kept crossing and uncrossing her legs during the interview, she had a beautiful face and a superb chest, at least a 36D she thought. Susan had lost count of the number of times she had masturbated dreaming about Gemma lapping away at her pussy or having Bea bent in front of her waiting to fulfil whatever instruction Susan could think up.

Susan still craved the juicier pussy that she had experienced in her youth. She put her success down to the fact that no one ever suspected she was bisexual, and by the time her victims had returned to their senses, she was normally lapping away at their clit.

The sight that greeted her made her stop in her tracks; Susan's eyes immediately went to the shapely butt aimed in her direction. Unconsciously Susan stepped towards her assistant; time had stopped, and she was oblivious to her surroundings, her eyes not able to focus on anything other than the shapely orbs. Her heart was racing and her tongue licking her lips.

In an instant Susan had reached down and was stroking the soft inner thigh above the nylon stocking. Gemma's head shot up; her eyes wide in shock at the touch. There was no one else here and so this had to be her boss -- 'What was she doing' thought Gemma without voicing her concerns.

The enquiring hand moved to the young girl's crotch, a finger trickled away below her clit made easier to find by the ring pierced in it, next she sensed that her boss knelt down behind her and Gemma felt a soft tongue flicking on her thigh where the hand had previously been as Susan worshiped the soft, creamy white, flesh. Without even a fight, the battle to object had been lost; her two most sensitive areas were under dual attack.

As Gemma had not objected, Susan pressed on, the skirt was lifted clear of Gemma's butt cheeks and she started to kiss higher towards her butt, her fingers working continuously on the clitoris. After four months abstinence and the suddenness of the 'attack', Gemma had no will power to protest, she knew it wasn't right -- this was her boss -- another woman. Her fate was sealed once Susan worked a finger inside her panty leg and withdrew the flimsy material out of the way; this gave Susan free access to Gemma's crotch, immediately working her tongue deep into the girl's damp splayed tangy pussy.

As a reaction to the onslaught, Gemma shifted position slightly splaying her legs further. This allowed Susan better access and three quick licks of the girl's clitoris soon had her coming on Susan's expert tongue. As Susan moved away, she stood up behind her assistant and in an authoritative voice instructed the young girl, "Stand up". With her mind in a whirl and her senses still tingling, Gemma meekly followed the commands of her boss "Turn around. Take your jumper off". With a clearer head Gemma would have ran out screaming, but the tone of the voice, her buzzing pussy and her confused senses simply made her comply.

She stood before her boss in her bra, her skirt (which was still bunched up around her waist) her panties pulled to one side and her stockings. Susan devoured the sight in front of her, not believing her luck that such a gorgeous creature was so easy to seduce. Susan stepped forward placing both her hands on Gemma's breasts, bunching them together to enhance her already impressive cleavage. She then placed her face between the orbs and started licking the exposed flesh. Gradually she moved her hands around and started working her thumbs backwards and forwards on the nipples that poked through the lacy material.

Susan continued to luxuriate over the breasts as she reached behind the girl, unclasping the bra. Immediately Gemma's nipples came under attack, they were yet another sensitive area and the kissing and nibbling almost sent her into a gibbering wreck. Eventually Susan started to slowly kiss her way down the soft flat stomach, gently pushing Gemma backwards until her backside rested on the edge of the desk behind. Her boss then began her second assault on this delicious pussy, raising her assistant's left leg to give her better view.

The next fifteen minutes saw Gemma have a string of orgasms that seemed to blend into one long come. Susan couldn't get enough of this pussy; it tasted so sweet and there was so much juice flowing from it. Eventually, satisfied that the girl was under her control, Susan stood up and started to remove her own clothing while Gemma just stood there, a mixed look of shock, excitement and pleasure on her face. The removal completed, Susan took Gemma by the hand and led her to the other side of the desk. Susan sat in the chair and eased Gemma down by her shoulders to kneel in front of her.

"Now it's your turn to pleasure me dear," Susan cooed, lifting her right leg over Gemma's shoulder and resting her foot on the wooden desk behind. This exposed her pussy and parted her labia, showing the erect clit and puffy lips, the hole was slightly dilated exuding a slim trickle of pearlescent liquid.

Gemma had no idea what to do; but she decided it couldn't be that hard and thought of how she had just been serviced. The idea of obtaining as much pleasure from licking pussy as her boss had obviously gained intrigued her and she quickly moved her head to the crotch in front of her, aided by Susan's guiding hand pushing at the back of her head. Gingerly, Gemma slowly extended her tongue and brushed it past her boss's clit a couple of times. She looked up and guessed from Susan's expression that she was doing just fine.

This encouraged her to be bolder and she took her first tentative licks of her first pussy. The taste was like nothing she had experienced before, a kind of sweet, musky flavour that made her want more. Although a little clumsy, Susan was not going to complain, this vision of beauty couldn't get enough and kept licking and lapping for all she was worth.

Both women were so engrossed that neither noticed Bea walk back into the room. The sight in front of her made her stop still and she almost dropped the files she was carrying. She could see her boss behind her desk; she was slumped down in her chair with her heels resting on the edge of the desk. Her legs were parted wide and the look on her face was one of ecstasy; her mouth open slightly panting and groaning. Bea was in a dilemma, should she scream, cough loudly, walk on by or leave the office again.

She did nothing but stand and stare for a good ten minutes. On closer inspection she could she a pair of shoes peeking out from under the kick board of the desk, they were very distinctive, 'just the kind Gemma wears' Bea thought to herself. Her eyes swept around the room for telltale signs, 'there' she thought 'that's the jumper Gemma was wearing earlier'. She looked back to her boss and saw that someone with brown curly hair was working her head up and down at Susan's crotch. The realisation suddenly hit her; Gemma, her colleague, was knelt in front of Susan, her prim and proper boss, licking her pussy as though it were going out of fashion.

It should have sent a shiver down her spine, this wasn't right, but it didn't; on the contrary her own pussy started to twitch, she had been curious about women through her late teens but never did anything about it.

Here was her boss gasping and moaning, her legs splayed as wide as they would go, her assistant was servicing her orally -- it was actually happening right in front of her. Unconsciously, Bea set down the files she was carrying, locked the door and slowly walked around the perimeter of room to get a better view. Without realising, she was in a trance, her hand was cupping her breast while the other was rubbing the front of her crotch through her skirt.

A movement to her left caught Gemma's attention, seeing Bea, she lifted her head slightly and gasped in surprise. Susan sensed Gemma stop and instinctively opened her eyes, Bea had caught them at it, all three parties jumped in surprise. Realising she had been caught rubbing her own crotch made Bea gasp as well, quickly moving her hand to her side, trying to mumble a very apologetic "Sorry".

Susan was the first one to come to her senses, first of all she sat up slightly and pulled Gemma's face back into her waiting crotch, she then addressed Bea in her sternest voice, "Come here girl" as Bea stood in front of her she went on "Lift your skirt and turn around. Now bend over and grasp your ankles". Again, surprise worked superbly as the blonde meekly followed her orders, standing bent over in front of her boss.

Susan really couldn't believe her luck; they were both putty in her hands. She reached out her right hand and lightly tickled the young blonde's panty covered pussy. Bea sensed her panties being pulled aside; she opened her legs to steady herself instinctively guessing what Susan wanted. The next sensation sent her crashing to orgasm as Susan craned her neck and dipped her tongue into her juicy pussy, Bea pushing back to ensure Susan wouldn't miss a stroke. This went on until Susan neck began to ache. But they weren't finished yet; she had Gemma lay on the floor and then made Bea sit on her in a sixty-nine position. Both girls relished the new sensation, licking each other to numerous orgasms.

Susan stood over them enjoying both the view and the realisation that she could have either girl whenever the mood pleased her, or for that matter have them provide a show like now when she wanted. She would slip into bed tonight a happy and satisfied woman tonight, pleased with her day's work.

PART 2

Susan had arrived at Donna's office at the appointed time with Gemma trailing in her wake, a tuneful "Come in" greeted the brisk rap on the door. Susan breezed into the office with a cheery smile. Donna pushed her chair back, stood and walked towards her. As Gemma followed Susan into the office she instinctively closed and locked the door behind her.

Gemma was under no pretences as to why she was here, Susan had been progressively taking her around and introducing her to all her lesbian friends, just like a new acquisition, something to be showed off in company. Gemma didn't mind, each and every one of them had one single purpose and that was to bring her sexual pleasure, they themselves seemed to enjoy that more than Gemma making love to them, and this visit was to be no exception.

As Donna reached Susan they throw their arms around each other, exchanging a long sensual kiss. As Donna pulled away her eyes widened, and she smiled seductively in Gemma's direction. Stepping aside Susan introduced them; "This is Gemma. I'm introducing her to all of my most intimate friends, you're going to enjoy this".

"I can see I will," replied Donna as she stepped forward. Gemma was mesmerised, this woman was beautiful, she moved gracefully, smelt delicious, and smiled seductively; completely at ease with the situation.

But it was her mouth that Gemma couldn't look away from; the bright red lips beamed such an inviting smile, pouting slightly. As the mouth approached, Gemma stood helpless and looked on as it descended on her own. The soft lips gently brushing her own, Gemma was intoxicated, she wanted more. She moved her head forward as her newest acquaintance began to move her mouth away, gladly Donna took the sign how it was intended and returned the kiss with vigour. By this time Gemma's legs were weak and her pussy had started seeping juice, she knew what she was here for and she needed this woman badly and it had to be now.

Donna let her go and moved back to her desk. Pushing her chair back and sitting down she addressed Gemma, "Why don't you remove your panties and come over here. You're making me horny just looking at you, I've got to have you", it was said so matter of factually.

Stepping forward Gemma, looking briefly at Susan for confirmation, blushed slightly lifting the hem of her skirt. "I'm afraid I haven't got any panties on. Susan doesn't like me to wear any when I'm in her company" she went on.

"That's correct, it gives me easier access when I feel the need for a bit of sweet pussy. In fact we were sat at traffic lights on the way here and occupied my time fingering Gemma" Susan explained.

"What an excellent idea, in that case then, come and place that delicious butt here so I can sample the delights between those lovely long legs of yours" Donna said patting the edge of her desk. Gemma turned and looked at Susan, she in turn smiled and nodded for her to move forward.

Lifting her skirt up as high as it would go, Gemma gingerly sat on the edge of the desk, wriggling slightly to get a comfortable position, then placing each leg on one of the arms of Donna's chair; she had been in the woman office only a matter of minutes and she was wantonly offering herself. This allowed Donna a superb view of the neatly trimmed pussy. Gemma's clitoris was easily visible with its pierced ring and her pussy lips were slightly parted showing the lustrous liquid seeping from her pussy, the sight making her own pussy twitch.

Moving her upper body forward, Donna gently kissed and licked her way from the edge of Gemma's stockings towards her pussy. Gemma let out a sigh and said, "Oh I do love that".

"Yes, I know Susan told me all about you" Donna said with a smirk.

Looking down at her tormentor Gemma enquired "And what else did she tell you?"

"That you taste as sweet as honey..." Donna leant forward to lick a little of the pussy juice on offer "Mmm... and you come by the bucket load." Gemma had no reply; her head was tilted back with her mouth open emitting a silent gasp, as her new lover kept dipping her long tongue in and out of her opening.

Donna couldn't get enough of this girl. She alternated her attention between Gemma's clit, lashing it with her tongue before sucking it long and deep into her mouth fascinated by the metal ring sat so invitingly, and her love hole, driving her tongue in the opening to scoop out the juice that flowed out of it into her mouth. The slurping sounds Donna was making, and the groans muttered by Gemma had an effect on Susan, who was happy to play the voyeur.

She was sat in a chair opposite Donna; her legs open with one hand stroking her clitoris, the other inside her blouse pinching her hard nipple. Gemma was helpless under Donna's oral assault; her lover had rung two orgasms out of her and the third was rapidly approaching. Most of her weight was on her hands as she leant back. This allowed her to rock her pelvis backwards and forward, pushing her crotch directly at Donna and had the effect of opening her legs wider to give her unrestricted access. It also pushed her firm chest upwards and outwards as her head thrashed from side to side.

This sight prompted Susan into action; she stood up and leant around Gemma, grasping both her lovely breasts in her hands. Reacting to her boss's touch, Gemma turned her head and started tongue-kissing Susan. As she lifted Nick's top up, a quick twist and her flimsy bra was open, allowing her hands easy access to the young woman's magnificent breasts.

Susan tired of this a few minutes later, so she climbed on to the back of the desk and took one of Gemma's rock-hard nipples into her mouth. She started slowly kissing the nub and then gently nipping the rubbery flesh with her teeth. That did it, Gemma came again, moaning loudly, thrashing about and almost seeing stars.

After lapping up the proceeds of her tonguing once more, Donna raised her head for air. Her lower face completely covered with Gemma's pussy juice. Susan detached herself from Gemma's breast and suggested, "Why don't you let Gemma return the favour? She's got an excellent technique".

"OK" beamed the pretty brunette.

Standing up, Donna lifted her skirt up and removed her silk panties; her pussy felt the cold air on the juice it had she had leaked. Gemma wearily stood up ready to swap places, the assault on her body had drained her of all energy, but sexual anticipation drove her on. Donna settled on the desk where Gemma had sat, in turn the young girl knelt in the floor in front of her, quickly diving her tongue into the pussy presented in front of her. Gemma wanted to bring Donna as much pleasure as she had given her.

Donna wanted a little more though and told Susan to remove her blouse and bra so that she could lick the older woman's tits. Five minutes of this and she told Susan to remove her panties and sit on her face. It was the least she could do, seeing as Susan had provided such a wonderful present for her. She was going to see as much of Gemma as she could, the girl had no comprehension of 'enough', her desire to satisfy driving her on longer and longer.

The mammoth session was concluded on the floor in front of Donna's desk as she watched Gemma and Susan rub pussies. It was the first time Gemma had done this. She was surprised at how much pressure could be applied as her boss ground her clitoris into her own.