Angels Ch. 10 - Kindred Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and came around the front of his desk where he leant against the edge as he continued "Now I might be repeating what Susan has already told you about us but as it is important, I'd rather you heard it twice than not at all. Susan has given me a summary of your discussion and the events of yesterday. She was at pains to stress that you two had a debate on whether having sex with another woman is cheating. Do you still hold that view or has it been skewed since Bea got hold of you?"

Lynda smiled and replied, "Let's just say it's changed somewhat."

John nodded approvingly "We like open minded people. I for one am unique here. I am the only man allowed in the group by virtue of I have a camera; my job requires women to wear lingerie in my presence and I have the required technical skills to setup and manage the intranet site. Now I have had the immense pleasure of having sexual relations with some of the ladies in the group -- all consensual I stress -- but there are some who are happy to have sex with another woman but draw the line with a man. Again, I can't stress enough that they have made their feelings known right from the start knowing it will not adversely affect them and I certainly wouldn't want to create problems for them at home. If I said I wanted to have sex with you now, what would you say?"

Lynda paused while she thought up an answer "Well I'd have to question your direct approach but right now I'd decline the invitation while I process this all and what it means for me at home." She waited nervously for his response despite his previous words.

Clapping his hands once more John proclaimed "Good. I really would like to sleep with you but would prefer to get to know each other more first and certainly I need your head in the right place first. Ok, let's move on to the real purpose of this morning. The intranet site will show you all the members of the group -- again I will take you through it later -- but to aid the biography I put a selection of pictures for the others to see and I'll need some of you to put your profile up. We also have a couple of new lines coming on stream for the fuller figure lady and I was in the process of trying to source a suitable model. How would you feel about putting some of these on and posing for me in lingerie -- knowing that your head will be cropped from any images that appear outside the group?"

"Well, I guess that as my boss and her secretary have seen me naked and the other group members will eventually see me like that and even though my tummy is doing somersaults with nerves, I'd like to give it ago as long as you don't mind coaching me?" Lynda said.

John smiled his most enigmatic smile and replied "You will get whatever coaching in a wide variety of things. Now let's take you through next door and give you a tour of the studio." Lynda had been impressed with the setup during her walk round on her first day but now viewed things differently after yesterday. It was a big room with various cameras running down the centre while around the walls were sex different mini sets that he explained were used as backdrops and changed every few months. The far corner was a spacious changing room with a large mirror, and this is where John showed her a selection of six samples, he had set out in what Susan had guessed her size -- Lynda was impressed that she had got the size spot on. John's instruction was "Open the packets and check them out but I want you to pick which ever you feel most comfortable with and come and join me next door. I'll even let you choose the backdrop of your preference" and then left her to get changed.

There was a large hanging rail for her clothes and having stripped she then went to inspect the choice of inventory. All were very good quality, a few were downright obscene, but she found three that she liked, decided on one and after putting it on went to admire herself in the big mirror. 'Not bad' she thought turning in different angles to inspect the rear 'Not bad at all'. As she walked out the changing area Lynda announced, "Where do you want me?"

John looked around and stopped dead "Sweet Jesus. You look absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to show these to Susan, she'll have a fit -- in a good way of course. You have no idea how hard it has been to find a model like you and here you are. Today is a red-letter day for me." Turning 180 degrees he pointed to the far corner and said, "I think I'd like to try the kitchen first if that okay with you." Lynda nodded and made her way over there. All the way over there she could feel John's eyes on her and, after his gushing compliments, secretly she added a wiggle into her stride.

John had her pose in various positions on that set and each new position was followed by a flood of compliments saying how great she looked, how much he appreciated her being there and doing this making Lynda's self-esteem skyrocket. John then announced he wanted her in a new outfit and once again his eyes followed her every move to the changing room. As she slipped off the first outfit Lynda was embarrassed by how damp her pussy had made the material and was unsure what to do with this garment thinking 'I'll ask John after it's all done as I doubt this will be the only one'. The next outfit was similarly 'safe' as her first choice and although John's compliments had flowed, they didn't seem to express his admiration quite like the first outfit and she was soon dismissed to try a third outfit. 'I think this time I'll go for a slightly risqué outfit this time' she said to herself.

Once again, she admired herself in the mirror before exiting the changing room, again she marvelled at how much better this one looked. John looked up from his equipment and his mouth dropped on seeing her. "Holy Mother. I thought you looked hot the first time but this one is... well, phenomenal. If this doesn't become a million seller, I don't know what will. What do you think of the lawn scene for this one?"

Lynda looked thoughtful and suggested "What about the bedroom?"

John smiled and replied "I like your style. Off you scoot then."

"Precisely what is it that I bring to the table as a model that you've been lacking?" Lynda asked once she was settled on the bed looking all demure.

John paused while he thought but then replied "First and foremost we want our models to be real - lumps, bumps and all. We don't think it's fair to project unhealthy body images and I firmly believe our repeat customers actually come back because of that. I hope you know how stunningly beautiful you are -- yes, I know I crop the heads for the catalogue. I can't start to list your attributes without mentioning your breasts. We have a couple of others in the group with impressive boobs, but the younger ones lack your stature and the older one I have in mind, although very sexy, doesn't have your slender legs - you know or stockings pictures? They are long without being spindly, shapely in all the best places -- just perfect - and as for that bum of yours, well words can't adequately purvey my admiration." Lynda was fairly swooning at all this. It had been a long time since a man had shown such adoration of her attributes and she loved it. John put her through a series of poses on or across the bed and then he looked up from his camera and said with a pleading tone "I don't suppose I could persuade you to pull a shoulder strap down?"

"Like this?" she asked back pulling it off her shoulder just enough not to alter the bra cup. When she received an offended expression from John she giggled and guessed what he wanted but could she do it? She had only met him a couple of weeks ago -- but what does that matter after he's photographed you in next to nothing. She liked him and he was obviously enamoured with her, plus he was pivotal in the group that she was keen to get into the inner sanctum. Lynda pulled the strap further which had the effect of pulling the cup clear of her left breast.

The shutter on the camera went into overdrive. "Perfect" was the only response she needed from John. If her pussy was damp after the first garment it must have been saturated now. Without instruction Lynda started to peel the other arm again clearing her other breast. John shot off a number of pictures before he stood up straight and just "Wow", standing as he was made the tent in the front of his trousers very prominent, and Lynda liked what she saw. She had never classed herself as promiscuous but after just a few short weeks at this company she had fucked her boss and her secretary -- she found both were married - after debating whether sex with another woman was cheating on her husband. Add to that not so long ago the Design Editor was professing how he wanted to fuck her too and here she was admiring his crotch. Lynda was sat on the bed, bearing her breasts and now was inadvertently tweaking her own nipples while she contemplated her next move.

Lynda smiled seductively at John and crooked her index finger beckoning him over to her. John step aside from his camera and stepped towards the bed. Lynda leant forward and supported her upper body on one arm while the other reached for John's trousers and unbuttoned the top before drawing the zipper down. She fished her hand inside and drew out the already erect clock clear. "Mmm, nice" was all she said as she leant over further and took his clock in her mouth while twirling her tongue around the head and applying a stunning amount of suction.

John had a slight chuckle to himself, 'So much for being concerned about cheating in her husband' but actually said nothing. He was saying nothing in case it put Lynda off, the skill this new recruit was demonstrating with her mouth was an unexpected turn. Initially John had placed his right hand on the back of Lynda's head to encourage her, but he soon changed and cupped her breast in his hand. He has large hands, but they were eclipsed by the sublime soft, tender flesh that he was feeling. If he thought Lynda was good with her mouth beforehand, he definitely changed his mind when he felt for her nipple and start to flex it between his thumb and forefinger as it galvanised her into sucking his clock harder and deeper than ever and she didn't give up until he unloaded in her mouth, striking the back of her throat.

John then had Lynda start to pose again, only this time not only were her tits captured, but he also had her inch the garment aside so that he could snap pictures of her pretty pussy. It was obvious from how damp everything was down there that she was excited. They couldn't have been into this latest phase of the shoot for more than fifteen minutes when Lynda leant all the way back on the bed and begged "Please, will you please put me out of my misery by coming over here and fucking me." John did indeed bury his nice thick cock balls deep in her but not before her drove his face into her pussy and licking two climaxes out of her.

After Lynda had chance to shower, she joined John at his desk as he ran her through how the intranet site worked but first, she asked "How does the company structure work then? As Head of HR I suspect I need to tread a fine line."

John replied "I'd clarify this with Susan if I were you but the outline, she discussed with me is that each of the department heads like you and I who are members of the group each have two departments. One to do the required work, whether it be Logistics, Finance, etc. and a second section staffed by young attractive girls and women whose main job during the day is to tend to the needs of the other group members. Sometimes this second section does actual work but as long as they look suitably busy Susan gives them free reign."

If you want to hook up with any other member just message them direct and make arrangements. We normally suggest it's courtesy for one of you let their line manager know through the intranet message service. I don't think a request has ever been refused but we always stipulate that it is the individual's free choice who they hook up with.

After receiving a nod from Lynda confirming she understood him John continued "Which I guess is where you can be most help to the group. I'm guessing Susan asked what your type was but as you'll see in a moment, we are missing a redhead, we could do with some Asian members, and we only have one black member -- which speaking for my own tastes is a gap that needs filling as soon as. I'm not saying it will be easy as you can hardly ask in an interview 'What are your qualifications?' followed by 'Do you eat pussy?' but I'm sure any of the other group members will help you during the vetting process."

Lynda leant back in her chair and mussed thoughtfully "Mmm, how indeed."

John handed her a map of the building saying "The rooms marked in green are reserved for the groups use. They are tucked away from prying eyes and have combination locks; this month's settings are written on the map, and they change monthly just as a security measure to maintain discretion. People like yourself who have their own offices are obviously free to use that area. As it's my domain, my studio acts as a double purpose but most of the other rooms are accessed through one of the senior members offices. Again, it's courtesy to confirm with them when you want to use them and is a check someone else hasn't beat you to it."

John then brought up a page which had a series of pictures and names "Now these are all the current members of the group. Each has an introductory picture that they have chosen. Once I've gone through the pictures from earlier, I'll let you have a look and then you can pick what your profile picture will be. Click on an image" John clicked on a picture of Bea," and a new page with that person's biography will come up. It was originally about what their tastes were, but we rapidly found that anyone would basically fuck anyone that asked. Everyone on the group is pretty, nice company and likes to dress sexily so it's just a smorgasbord of talent here. You can see here there are four different sub-folders for Bea, basically they are the different photosets she has done for me. The first one is a solo, the other three were with other members of the group and the final folder is a series of photos of her modelling some inventory, some made the catalogue, others didn't."

As he drew breath Lynda was compelled to ask, "Have you had the pleasure of fucking Bea?"

John nodded "Yes, a couple of times although only once in the studio. Although Bea doesn't mind a bit of cock now and again, I'd say she's in the group for the pussy. Ok, lets return to the first page so you can see who is in the group, most I expect you've met."

John started to slowly scroll down the list and Lynda reached for his arm "Hold it there and click the listing" it brought up the profile of Gemma, Susan's assistant. "Ooh I didn't realise she was in the group. Although thinking about it I shouldn't be surprised. There are a lot of subfolders of Gemma."

John chuckled "You could say that she is a popular choice with everyone in the group and I have to say there is a good reason for it."

John clicked back to the main menu and started to scroll down again slowly. A couple of times Lynda raised her eyebrows in surprise, mainly when a senior member of the company came up. They then came to the bottom of the list with Andi which John clicked into as he said, "Andi is a particular favourite of mine and most of her sub-folders are with me but there are few with others."

As he clicked into one with Dawn and Andi featured, he scrolled through the large thumbnails slowly as Lynda said "Oooh nice. I had met Andi briefly but hadn't appreciated she were part of the group. I can see I'm going to have to meet up with her sometime soon."

John looked at Lynda and asked "I'd like to get a joint session of you on here as soon as. If you're free this time tomorrow, I'll see if either Andi or Gemma are free and the two of you can hook up."

Lynda sat up smartly in her chair replying "Mmm, now that does sound nice."

"Ok, leave me to it and I'll let you know. In the meantime, have a look through the listing and if you have any questions just fire them my way. I just know you're going to go down a storm now you've joined. Just remember there are only three rules. One, be discreet. Two, don't get jealous of the others and Three, above all have fun."

True to his word, John had set up an invite in Lynda's calendar for the following morning but she couldn't work out who the other invitee was and so she found herself sat in his office a second day running and feeling a little nervous -- who had agreed to pose with her. She turned as there was a brief knock at his door and when she saw Susan's assistant stood their Lynda's pussy gave a little pulse in excitement. Gemma strode over to where Lynda sat and extended her hand and said "I know we were formally introduced the other week but that was before Susan told me that you were our groups newest recruit. Once I found out I had begun plotting how to get together with you, I have to say that I think you are absolutely gorgeous and that chest of yours is just divine. When this one says you wanted your first joint session with me, I just couldn't say no. Although it has to be said, anytime you want me I won't be saying no then either."

While she was still holding Gemma's hand Lynda stood and replied "Wow. You're making me damp just holding my hand." Gemma smiled and leant forward for the first of what would turn out to be many kisses.

Gemma broke the kiss and still holding Lynda's hand, led her towards the studio door saying "I don't mind admitting that with Susan and a couple of the senior members of the group I can be quite the submissive. If that's the role you want from me then I'm more than happy."

The two were staring into each other's eyes and John might as well have not been there -- although he actually preferred that way more often than not. Lynda had lowered her voice and replied to Gemma "I want the role that makes you come the most." This came as a surprise to Gemma as she was often there for others pleasure, although she would freely admit that that normally meant her coming a great deal.

"Ok ladies" John interjected "You'll find two of the same body suits. If I have the sizes correct, the one in white is for you to wear Lynda and the grey one is for you Gemma. Now chop, chop." Off they went to the changing room and came out giggling a few minutes later. John raised an eyebrow and asked "Any chance of including me on the joke?"

As Lynda stayed quiet Gemma was to give the explanation. "I was just telling Lynda that there are three constants with your shoots. If like today, it's two women there will be lots of boob adoration" John nodded at that one and so Gemma continued "and lots of girl/girl 69. If it's a shoot with you there will normally be anal."

This is when Lynda pipped up "And I said that would interesting to try. It's a pity you didn't say anything yesterday."

John replied, "Well it's a regular with Gemma as she likes it but some don't and so I avoid raising the topic so early on." Addressing Lynda directly he said "You only have to say the word and it would be my absolute pleasure to introduce you to that. Now if I can get you focused on the job in hand."

He then put the two through a series of poses and got the shots he required in double quick time. Gemma received a nod from John and on that signal, she reached around and started to fondle Lynda's breasts and so ensued Lynda's first girl/girl recorded session which incidentally contained lots of tit play from both parties and a very enjoyable 69.

In the coming weeks Lynda would make it around all of the members one at a time. She just loved having her own office with a lock and she also managed a couple of sessions with John where she was introduced to the joys of anal sex. It was over this same time that Lynda, Susan and John met up to formulate a plan on how to positively recruit women to fill the gaps in the group's membership. But more on that later.

12