Angels Ch. 14 - Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on her involvement with planning meetings and her trips up to the stores to collect the required size stock, she was getting used to various employees coming by his office and the two disappearing into the studio for him to shoot. Her involvement also covered the cropping and photoshopping the images John had taken and decided to go forward with. There were certain models and images that got her pulse racing and when John was looking elsewhere, she found herself squirreling these images aside for her intensive inspection later.

Her favourites were ones she came across of Lynda. Lynda is the Head of HR, the person that recruited Daisy in the first instance and the woman who had admired Daisy's tattoos. What Daisy found particularly appealing was Lynda's chest. It was full, round and scrumptious. Daisy felt slightly ashamed to realise that she found Lynda especially appealing -- quite a few of the models looked hot but Lynda had a special way of looking at the camera plus a full round body to boot. Quite frankly what was not to like. Daisy found herself repeatedly looking at the images of Lynda and she was leant down looking at a message on her phone as John walked past her desk and saw the image file she was looking at. It had been a few weeks since Lynda had posed for him, and he surmised that Daisy had found it within the archives. "Admiring my handy work?" he asked.

Daisy hadn't expected John to appear and jumped in her seat, saying "Err... I errr... I mean, I was..."

John smiled and replied "Don't panic, you haven't done anything wrong. You've made no secret that you like women and I happen to agree with you if you're of the opinion of Lynda is she's very hot."

Daisy gave a sigh of relief and her posture relaxed as she said "Glad you get it. Yes, she is hot and my abstinence over the last few months is starting to take its toll."

John shrugged and replied "Well I did say some time ago that if you wanted me to put a word in for you I would. I'm afraid I can't help you personally with your predicament, but I probably know someone that could."

The conversation between them returned to normal but little did Daisy know that John was plotting the next move in this tale. The following morning saw Lynda breeze into John's office and out of the corner of his eye he spotted Daisy look up from her computer and before meeting Lynda's gaze, her eyes instinctively went to the older woman's chest -- not that John could blame her, it was impressive. John smiled at their visitor and said, "You have no idea how much you are helping me out."

Lynda nodded graciously and replied, "You know me, anything for the cause."

Turning to Daisy he said "Day, would you mind popping up to Inventory for me and collecting the items I've put on today's list." It was almost a daily occurrence that he would claim some stock for the brochure photos. it needed planning depending on who was volunteering for the shoot. Lynda fell into the category of being an exceptional model where size and/or skin colour were the main requirement. The general stuff could be left for the other models but when he needed a large chest for the picture Lynda was one of three employees, he could call on to model them.

Daisy jumped up from her seat and said "Sure" and off she went. The other two shared a knowing look as they had planned this out the previous day. Having been told by John that Daisy was squirrelling away various images had made Lynda prick up her ears but then as he was at pains to say that the majority of those images were of Lynda had started the mature woman's pussy to leak.

Once Daisy had returned with the requested items John stood up from his desk. Initially he addressed Lynda saying, "Shall we get started?" Receiving a nod of confirmation, he then turned to Daisy saying, "I think it's about time we you started in the studio and seeing as it's Lynda, I figured your interest would be piqued?"

Daisy had the good grace to blush as he threw the stock over to Lynda. She quickly noticed that three items were in her size and two in a smaller size -- Daisy sized if she wasn't mistaken -- and she made her way to the changing room, emerging a couple of minutes later looking dynamite. John gave a wolf whistle and even Daisy couldn't hide her admiration of the curvy departmental head as she stood there open mouthed. John noticed the younger girl's reaction and pointed his index finger under her chin to close her mouth, both shared a giggle. He was guiding his assistant around lighting placement, effectively meaning Lynda was sat there much longer in her underwear than would normally have been the case. The older woman couldn't shake the feeling John was doing it on purpose to torture his assistant. He would take one shot using the lighting position he preferred and then took two more using different positions and each time he would have her inspect the picture on the tiny camera screen.

This went on for some time until he asked "Lynda, would you mind going to try on the blue set next." As the older woman headed towards the changing room, John leant towards Daisy and whispered "So, how does it feel to see the lady in the flesh rather than just on the screen." Again, Daisy blushed deeply which was probably exaggerated by her pale skin. Not receiving an answer pushed him on further "I don't know about you, but I would love to get my hands on those fabulous tits again." Daisy gasped and looked shocked as he chuckled at his own joke, "In fact, what would you say if I suggested you pop along to the changing room to change into one of the other items. You'd be surprised what transpires when two models are in close proximity to each other when wearing next to nothing." He could see she was weighing up the options and so added "In fact, if you're really quick you'll probably find Lynda mid change."

Daisy smirked and made a dash for the changing room door. As she approached the door, she slowed her pace down and appeared almost nonchalant as she knocked and entered. As John had forecast, Lynda was stood naked trying to extract the next item out of its packaging and as she turned to look at the door Daisy had a wonderful view of the older woman's impressive tits in profile. She quickly said, "John suggested I model a couple of samples as well."

Lynda was smiling inwardly, knowing this was part of John's plan all along. She gestured to a couple of packets over the far side saying, "I'm guessing he means those as they certainly won't fit me."

Daisy picked up the packets and after a moment's scrutiny said, "Yes they are my size."

Lynda shrugged and said "I'd say your Lord and Master may have had this planned, if not now perhaps in the near future. Why else would he have planned ahead?" Lynda took her time arranging the next garment and putting them on. It allowed her to cast sideways glances as Daisy changed and she liked what she saw. Lynda walked out to John giving a thumbs up and he directed her to the bedroom scene where he took the shots, he needed for the brochure with Daisy nervously waiting behind him in just her underwear.

"Ok, Day can you swap with Lynda and adopt the same pose?" John asked as he stood up slightly from behind the camera. Once she was seated, he asked "Can you turn slightly towards the changing room, stop" the shutter went again and so it went until he had the shots he required for the brochure. Next John took some shots of Daisy's tattoo's and then got the two women to pose together. Lynda had been through this a number of times and each time had ended up with her eating the pussy of whoever she was paired with. She secretly hoped this would be another such occasion.

John had the two pose at various angles, getting them to turn various ways, each change in position allowed Lynda the opportunity to bump into their young friend making both woman giggle, eventually he had the two face each other but with Daisy stood away from the camera looking over her shoulder at the camera with Lynda slightly to the side so that at least one of her boobs was visible "Now both look seductively at the camera. Oh yes that is the exact shot I was after. Day, lift your right hand and place on Lynda's shoulder."

The physical contact was getting more intimate, and Daisy's pussy was leaking. Lynda had noticed how prominent the younger woman's nipples were and found herself gently rubbing the back of her hand over the enflamed nub. "Sorry about that I couldn't resist doing that" as Daisy initially flinched at the touch.

As Lynda pulled her hands away, she was delighted when Daisy whispered, "It's ok, you can continue to do it if you want." Her pussy had saturated the panties she was wearing. She hoped John had already got the shots he required of them as they weren't much good for anything until she washed them.

Lynda smiled at Daisy's comment and resumed her stroking saying "Thanks. I can't get enough of them." The older woman had raised her left hand to Daisy's other tit but instead of the gentle stroking, this hand turned and captured the nub between thumb and forefinger with some determined tweaking.

"Oh god" was Daisy's response to the new attention. She was doing her best to comply with John's instruction but found Lynda's actions were clouding her mind.

Lynda smiled seductively at her as Daisy looked her straight in the eye as she said "I think it's only fair I get the same attention" as the older woman moved Daisy's hand from her shoulder, twisted it and placed it squarely on the older woman's full round boob. The younger woman looked down at the soft round flesh in her palm and marvelled at how it undulated as she flexed her fingers. Lynda tilted her head back and groaned in pleasure at the sensations running through her body at the young woman's touch. Lynda brought head back and said "That feels wonderful, you have a very tender touch. Does it feel nice for you?" Daisy's gaze was fixed on the chest in front of her but still managed to nod her head in reply. While she was so fixated Lynda traced her right-hand down Daisy's side until she reached her hip and then quickly moved to the young woman's crotch where her fingertips grazed along the skin of her inner thigh where it met the leg of the panties she was wearing.

Daisy stood up bolt upright as the fingers quested deeper between her thighs and she gasped in surprise. She had wanted this to happen but was unsure how to make it happen and here was the object of her affection doing all the running. Daisy moved both hands to Lynda's upper arms for support and Lynda's fingers traced past Daisy's clitoris and worked lower until they sank inside her pussy. It took no more than 30 seconds and Lynda was orchestrating a climax within Daisy's pussy. Lynda steered Daisy backwards so that the younger woman was sat on the edge of the bed and then knelt down in front of her. In one swift movement, Lynda had Daisy's legs spread wide, her panties hooked to one side and as she leant into her crotch, ran her tongue over the same area that her fingers had just been investigating.

The best Daisy could do is place her hand behind Lynda's head and basically hang on with all her might as the older woman coached two more climaxes out of Daisy while the younger woman thrashed about the bed. John and Lynda left Daisy catching her breath on the bed, they adjourned to the changing room where John could reward her for her efforts by bashing her moist pussy with his dick. Daisy was still laying on the bed after the other two had dressed and exited the changing room and so left her there for a while. She eventually roused and changed back into her clothes and returned back to her desk. John was sat at his desk smirking over at her as she looked down at her lap all embarrassed and mumbled "I'm sorry about back there. I don't know what came over me."

John immediately replied, "Look up at me" and waited until she complied, "First of all don't apologise. From where I was stood, I'd say Lynda was the instigator. Secondly, also from what I saw, both of you enjoyed yourselves and as a spectator it was amazing to see it unfold. I suppose I could castigate you for not returning the favour for the lady but seeing as it was the first time you can be forgiven especially as I took care of Lynda's needs while you were zonked out. Finally, we want people working here to enjoy their time and I'd say you achieved that."

He sat with an expectant look on his face waiting for her to answer "But... but, it was during work time. I'll promise to make the time up. Besides what do you mean it being my first time?"

John was chuckling again "No you won't be making any time up. A senior manager instigated this plus we aren't exactly rushed off our feet. Even so, if it was one of your peers instigating it, I still wouldn't want you making your time up especially if I get to watch the action. Did you enjoy it?" Daisy nodded "Good, that's all I need from you. As for me saying the first time, I suspect that as Lynda has now sampled your pussy that she'll be making similar return visits."

"Really?" was Daisy's shocked reaction.

"Really" was John reply before adding "I suspect you'll be receiving a number of similar requests from a number of women, especially department heads, once Lynda has mentioned this morning to her friends" he held his hands to forestall any argument "Don't worry everyone around here is discreet, people around her don't blab unless it's with your best interests in mind. With that said, what have I said previously about being forced into unwanted circumstances?"

Daisy smiled at that, he'd said it quite often and so she repeated his words "Don't feel we have to take part in anything we are not comfortable doing."

"Good girl. As I've said previously, we have a number of lesbian or bi-curious women here and you are very beautiful. So, if there was anyone who caught your eye while you were working in the other departments, it would be advisable to have a think about if you wanted to hook up with any of them." Turning back to his computer screen, he pulled up the images of her in the underwear she had chosen to model "Now, what are we going to do about these tattoo's?"

"What do you mean?" she asked back as she came and stood at his shoulder viewing the same images.

"The more we feature in the brochure the more your bonus is. Do we move forward without obscuring any? Personally, I love them in the picture, but they are very distinctive and wouldn't want these to come back and haunt you in later years or even decades if you haven't told people about your side-line as a model? There is no rush by the way." John asked.

Daisy went and sat back at her desk and called the same images up from the shared folder "Hmmm. Yes indeed. Let me have a think about it."

About a week later Lynda made her way to John's office asking if he could spare Daisy and the studio for an hour. Naturally he agreed and two hours later the two emerged with Daisy looking a little dishevelled, Lynda on the other hand looked like the cat that had got the cream. Although he said he didn't want the details, Daisy was at pains to say that she had repaid Lynda for her efforts the previous week -- and thoroughly enjoyed it.

At the end of the week John had a request from Gill, another of the department heads, if Daisy were available that morning. Daisy had met Gill in her second week and had no idea that the mature women was also bi-sexual until John filled the young woman in. Daisy had quite a twinkle in her eye as she accepted the invitation but what she didn't expect was Gill was accompanied by Chloe, a young redhead that had started a couple of days before Daisy plus Faith, the only black girl in their little group of lesbians and a true beauty that had also caught Daisy's early attention. John had insisted on watching the action unfold so he could capture the meeting in picture form.

The four formed a ring where Gill was licking Chloe's pussy while she in turn was eating Faith's pussy who had her face buried between Daisy's legs at the same time Daisy was licking away at Gill's. It was Gill who came up with the idea of calling it a Daisy chain. Just as she was getting used to so many pussies being at her disposal, Daisy's world was truly rocked to its core when Susan, the companies CEO, had come to the studio, undressed and joined the other four.

It turned out quite an eye opener as John revealed the level of organisation that he and the group had put together to ensure a plentiful supply of women so eager to engage in same sex hook ups on a daily basis. The extra pay and bonuses that came with it were mere niceties, the real bonus was meeting so many likeminded women, especially Faith who Daisy would keep returning to time again until the day that they announced they were moving in together.

12