Angels Ch. 23 - Comparison

Story Info
No need to get jealous.
2.9k words
4.5
771
00

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is getting towards the end of a long series but was written some time ago as a stand alone work. The story depicts lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Lynda was in her early forties and the head of the firm's HR Department. What had been a straightforward new role at the time had turned a little surreal just a few weeks later as she had been seduced by Susan, the company's CEO, and her secretary into a lesbian club that Susan was in the process of setting up. Lynda's recruitment to the club had been a stroke of genius as she had the means to recruit potential new members very easily. Although she loved her husband and two children, the group provided her an escape from her humdrum lifestyle. Her pretty face and nicely proportioned chest had been used to good effect to help attract new members to the group, although it has to be said, that Susan was the biggest recruiter of the core team.

That same chest had come to the attention of Tracey and Naomi, two more employees who hadn't been recruited to the group yet, even though their home lifestyle was an open secret. They worked in neighbouring departments and lived with each other in a smart city-centre flat. They had a very open relationship and, as the elder of the two, Naomi was the more experienced having lived with a man previously. She had almost exclusively turned her back on the opposite sex now, working through a number of female lovers before clasping eyes on Tracey's magnificent chest. Although she was not flat-chested, she was drawn to Tracey's breast like a magnet.

Her boyfriend had recently dumped Tracey when Naomi had offered her a consoling shoulder, initially, she had seen the older girl as a sister as she encouraged her to go out and enjoy herself. All that had changed when Naomi had first put her hand up Tracey's skirt. After the first time together, neither had ever looked back. They were both in their mid-twenties and had similar tastes in clothes, music and so on and it seemed only natural they moved in together.

The encounter happened late one winter evening as Lynda was walking back to her office from a visit to the archives when she overheard a giggle from one of the offices as a young female voice said "Yes, that rack is certainly something else." This sparked Lynda's curiosity and she stopped to listen in case there was anything else to pick up. The people could have been talking about a spice rack for all she was concerned but now she was part of the inner sanctum of the group and knowing the activities they could get up to, the comment could well have been about someone's tits. Someone like her.

Lynda decided to knock on the door and almost immediately it was opened from the inside and there stood Tracey, one of the secretaries. "Oh hello," said Lynda, "I didn't expect anyone to be around at this late hour."

Tracey smiled at the visitor and replied, "We were just talking about you." A statement that made Lynda chuckle internally. "We are wrapping up to go home soon unless you need something?" Tracey asked.

Lynda shrugged and leaning around the doorframe to address Naomi, the only other occupant in the room, said "I just wanted to mention that I met with that guy from Delta we talked about last week and you were right, he was a special kind of creepy." She stepped over the threshold and Tracey closed the door behind their visitor.

Naomi nodded to Lynda's chest and chuckled as she replied, "I imagine he was busting his neck muscles trying to look away from those babies."

Lynda looked back at her in shock as she stepped beside Naomi's desk "What do you mean, you're hardly flat chested" and nodded to the seated woman's boobs.

"I won't argue with that but compared to you, the rest of us are kept in the shade" Naomi countered, liking the way the conversation had centred on her favourite topic, tits -- large tits at that.

"The pervert was somewhat distracted which made it easier to negotiate with him" countered Lynda before she added, "I imagine he'd go positively gaga over Tracey here."

Naomi smiled conspiratorially as she said, "Yes I save that particular trump card for when I want to play hardball but I suspect you give madam a run for her money in that department."

Lynda continued to look confused as she stated, "I insist that Tracey is bigger and I doubt I'm much more than you."

With Tracey standing behind their visitor Naomi then stated "Very well, prove it, put your money where your mouth is. It's not that I don't trust you but lift the back of your shirt and Tracey can check what size bra you are wearing." Lynda stayed paralysed for a few heartbeats, switching her gaze between the two others. Tracey nodded and Naomi just looked back at Lynda expectantly until the older woman huffed and then started to lift her top so that Tracey could carry out the required examination. Unfortunately for Lynda, she had chosen a tight top that day, which only went to underline Naomi's statement as she struggled to get it past her boobs.

She could feel Tracey's fingers at the bottom of her top but the younger woman still had to ask, "Your top is too tight, you'll need to lift it higher so I can see the label." A quick glance cast at her lover confirmed that they were both thinking the same thing. Another huff and Lynda lifted her top so that it cleared her boobs which were presented for Naomi's enjoyment perfectly. "That's better now let's see where the label is" Tracey said. She had found the label easily but was making a big thing of her searching as her deft fingers unclipped the bra hooks and Naomi could tell in an instant that the strained material was at once released from its tension.

The aid the exercise Naomi hooked her index finger under the lower elastic between the two tits saying "We don't need this in the way now do we" but then went quiet as she strained her neck forward and captured the older woman's nipple between her lips to suck on loudly.

Tracey took her lead from her lover and came around to Lynda's front and moving an unprotesting arm out of the way asked, "Is there one free for another" She leant down to take the other nipple between her lips. A couple of minutes before Lynda had been sharing some banter with the other two women and now just a few heartbeats later her nipples were under dual attack while the woman's hands worked over her breasts -- sending amazing electrical pulses around every extremity but especially down to a well in the pit of her stomach. She should have been protesting but instead, she threw her head back and groaned deeply and cradled both heads to her sensitive nipples.

The fact that her hands had shifted position had driven Naomi to suspect that Lynda wanted this to happen. To test her theory further, Naomi shifted her right hand down to unbutton Lynda's trousers so that she could worm her hand inside the older woman's panties. As her fingers brushed the older woman's clitoris Lynda involuntarily groaned once more and the pressure of her hands intensified so that Naomi's face was mashed further into the fleshy boob. Lynda's participation was further confirmed when Lynda gasped "Oh that's good, men just don't know how to work breasts."

Tracey could just make out the corners of her lover's mouth turn up in a grin at receiving that kind of encouragement which seemed to inspire Naomi further to redouble her efforts. This was further amplified as Naomi thrust her middle and index finger inside Lynda's juiced-up pussy; the way her fluids squished around the invading digits was a new one for Naomi. Tracey was a very good, and very active, lover and yet even she didn't get this worked up.

Naomi slid from her seat to kneel before Lynda who felt her trousers being tugged down to her ankles by the same action. Lynda's panties were hooked aside and Naomi was able to capture the fleshy clit before her as she continued to work her fingers rapidly until the older woman's pussy was a squelching mess. The triple assault of Naomi's fingers and mouth plus Tracey's mouth did for Lynda who stood up bolt upright as her climax hit and hit hard.

Lynda slumped forward and sank to her knees as a consequence of the severity of her climax. Without waiting for further prompting Naomi climbed back in her chair and hitched her skirt up high to display her neatly shaved pussy for both women to survey before announcing "You obviously liked that kind of attention but can you return the favour?" Lynda smiled up at her and crawled forward so that she could engage her tongue on the fleshy folds of the younger woman's labia. The skilled tongue worked flat along Naomi's clitoris before the tip was wormed through each crease and fold to then burrow deep into the moist tangy pot.

Tracey was ecstatic that such a hot MILF would so easily get down and dirty. She had seen numerous women lap away at her lover's pussy but this particular one was such a red-letter day as the MILF concerned had an amazing rack. As Naomi had already sampled the older woman's pussy for herself Tracey went and crouched behind Lynda so that she could repeat to Lynda what the older woman was doing to Naomi. With her tongue buried deep inside the newcomer, Tracey was amazed -- as Lynda purred and groaned the same sensations were transmitted to her tongue. Even with the door closed, Naomi was still pleased that Tracey had closed the door, it ensured no one would come in and disturb them. Once Tracey and Lynda had made the respective pussies come, the three had a further configuration change so that Tracey could appreciate the newcomer's tongue in her pussy while Naomi herself was allowed free reign of Lynda's magnificent chest.

After that one hook-up, Lynda found as many little excuses as she could to visit Naomi or invite Tracey to her office for some follow-up action. The surprise came when both Naomi and Tracey received a calendar invite for the next day from Lynda for a time after most of the staff had left the building. That in itself wasn't surprising but it was the location -- the board room -- and the other invitees, Susan, the company's CEO and Gemma, her personal assistant.

Naomi and Tracey were the last to arrive for the meeting and the other three were already seated and talking about the next product line. "I have no doubt that anything someone like Gemma wears would look good but I'm telling you, this new material feels amazing when you have substantially more up top" was Lynda's contribution to the conversation.

"Well let's see what has you so animated" suggested Susan.

Both Naomi and Tracey were on the back foot of the conversation, especially when Lynda started to remove firstly her blouse and later her skirt. In order to explain Susan addressed the newcomers "As you know Naomi, being in charge of quality is a responsible role for you and I would rather breakeven on a really good product than make excessive profits from a poor quality item that tarnishes our reputation in the long run. I've been having a select few of the team try out certain items, especially the recently introduced ones. Gemma, let's see if Lynda's statement is correct, would you also mind showing how the product sits with a younger audience."

By now Lynda stood at the table with her hands on her hips, the only clothing she had on was a matching bra and panty set -- and boy did she look good in them. Tracey was having trouble drawing her attention away from the sight of Gemma stripping down to her underwear. Susan remained in charge by saying "Yes I agree Lynda, it does look good enough for the youth market." Turning to Tracey Susan asked, "And what do you think of the product on a more mature model like Lynda?"

Tracey stood there with her mouth agape mumbling "Errr... Errr... I, errr..."

Susan appeared sceptical, saying "The way Lynda described the proceedings when the three of you hooked up the other day, I'd have thought you'd have more to say." Tracey's face coloured up as she shuffled nervously making Susan's smile spread wider as she added "Come on we're all friends here. You've got to admit that Lynda looks amazing out of her clothes, wouldn't you agree?"

Tracey nodded slowly and said, "Yes I would."

"And Gemma, looks especially nice wouldn't you say, Naomi?" Susan asked, switching her attention.

"Damned right, although in Gemma's case, I would have said amazing instead of nice" Naomi replied, holding her own in the presence of the big boss.

"Well said. Lynda has mentioned the hookup between the three of you and I wanted to make you both a proposition. You see Lynda, Gemma, myself and a select group of managers, employees and supplier contacts all share a similar taste and it appears so do you. I'd like to formally invite the two of you to join our ranks. You can partake of all the people in our little group, we have a series of rooms around the building that you can make use of and as you are a Department Manager Naomi, we will eventually set up a satellite team for you so the existing crew get the work done while the other team look after the needs of the group. How does that sound?" Susan asked.

"Amazing" replied Naomi as she looked over to her partner.

Tracey shrugged and replied, "Ditto from me."

Susan's expression changed to conspiratorial as she asked, "And how does that dynamic impact your domestic arrangements at home?"

Naomi didn't understand where the question had come from and so asked "What do you mean?"

Susan contemplated her previous question and decided to be more explicit "Would there be any jealousy between the two of you if one were to hook up with someone either without or before the other? How would it sit if I asked Tracey to show me her boobs so that I can lavish them with the attention I think they deserve?"

Naomi shrugged "We don't normally hunt as a pair, in fact, Lynda was a rarity. Tracey is a free person, she can hook up with whoever, as long as she comes back to me and tells me all the juicy details."

"Hmmm, good to hear" Susan mulled in contemplation. "I have one other condition to joining the group. John is our technical expert and helps with the running of the group and we've been switching the professional models out for internal employees. Would you mind helping him out from time to time with your time and your ghost staff whenever they are recruited?"

Naomi looked over to her partner for confirmation and both nodded. "Absolutely."

Susan beamed to both of them as she clapped her hands together and replied "Excellent. In that case Tracey would you mind removing your top please as I would really, really like to savour that delightful chest of yours." As the young woman started to remove her top Susan asked the other new member "We know Lynda is your taste but what about Gemma? Beautiful as she is, she is more than just a tremendous body, her tongue goes on forever."

"Mmmm, yes please" Naomi replied stepping to that side of the table. By way of welcome Gemma smiled broadly and welcomed the other woman into her arms, wrapping her in a tight hug as she locked her red-painted lips on Naomi's. Not to be outdone, once Tracey was topless and Susan was suckling on the younger woman's nearest nipple, Lynda stood on the other side and treated Tracey to her mouth attached to the other nipple.

Tracey was loving the dual attention from the two older women, especially when Susan slipped her hand up the young woman's skirt and slipped two fingers into her moist pussy. The realisation that Tracey went about the office without wearing panties would inspire the big boss to conjure up some new novel ways of sampling the delights between the younger woman's legs. Lynda wanted in on the action as well and slipped her free hand up Tracey's skirt but on finding Susan knuckle deep in her pussy, Lynda elected to work the younger woman's prominent clit with her fingers.

On the other side of the table, Naomi had Gemma sitting on the edge of the boardroom table while she was sitting on a chair in front of her. The height of the table proved perfect for Naomi to lean forward and start to work her tongue over the cleanly shaved pussy before her. She would learn later that Susan regularly had Gemma humping her butt up and down on the table.