All Comments on 'Angels Cumeth'

by Deikin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't Apologize!

Good story! No need to apologize for religious themes. Those themes are old bullshit tales anyway, invented to explain away the unknown or to control people. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story - no disclaimer or warning needed.

I agree with the previous comment. Who cares about delusions shared by groups of people and called religion? Your story is as valid a basis for creating a new religion as any of the other kool-aid people drink so readily. After all, if a science fiction writer can create a new religion, why not you?

Good plot and good descriptions. Keep writing!

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
yes.......

I agree no disclaimer needed..........well done.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

5 stars for Deikin! Great story and very well written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Partial

Imagination and development, effort all merit 5. Theme over apologised since you set christophe apart and claim no biblical re-interpretation. But better safe. However having called in Angels the Love making was humanly pedestrian. Scenes of 5 at once and an electron Penis came to my mind. It was disappointing. And drawn out which let down otherwise impeccable english. More importantly 1) At heart it's theme was never truly linked to Nude Day celebrations. 2) Even these days children in lone parent situations face economic and social disadvantage, even tho both factors feature in parent separation frequently. . or should that read because. It would have been more complete to have a lone parents positive and to perhaps even have suggested a human triumph of lone P and even perhaps have introduced an Angel of lone parents! But that may be a biblical step too far??! Sorry to be so Deep but sex and porn lovers have minds. . . Fine minds. Lovin intent and society awareness of being looked down upon and ostracism?

WonderoticaWonderoticaalmost 13 years ago

5 stars! Well written and hot. I liked the crowning intimacy he shared with Lailah. You also kept the sexual acts varied, instead of just saying, "he fucked she fucked". Very good! One of my favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous