Angels Have Horns Pt. 02

Story Info
Does love really conquer all? - “Uncle” Ken.
7.5k words
4.63
1.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part on my story contains sexual play between an uncle and niece. They are not blood relatives and whilst it's not strictly incest, I thought it was best to forewarn you. As with the first part, it's not loaded with descriptions of sex. This is a love story after all.

And so, 2 days later we arrived at Ken's for Chloe's surprise party.......that wasn't quite a surprise really. For her, Chloe was dressed almost conservatively in the same black dress she'd worn on the night in the hotel matched with high black patent heels. She'd been to the hairdressers and her hair was styled in a high top bun and her make up was understated, but stylish. She looked gorgeous to me.....but she always did.

I'd given her a birthday card, but held her in suspense about her "present" which was safely tucked away in my trouser pocket, a half carat, brilliant cut, solitaire diamond mounted on a platinum ring. It cost a bloody fortune, but she was worth every penny and more. She had no idea what I had planned either. Perfect.

Ken greeted us warmly, me with his usual strong handshake and Chloe with a long hug. Then we went inside to meet everyone. I guessed there to be around 20 or so people, friends and family. I hadn't realised she had so many relatives. With 3 sets of uncles and aunts and their respective children they seemed to make up the majority of guests. The only relative of any note was one of her cousins Tim, or Timmy as Chloe affectionately called him. I figured him to be in his early 20's with long curly ginger hair and looked like a bit of a heavy rocker. He was really tall and skinny.

"Yeah,' he said, grinning proudly when I asked. "6 foot 7 inches."

Of course Maggie was there, thankfully without her husband Steve. She looked very different, catching me by surprise. Dressed in knee length pencil skirt with matching hosiery and heels, topped off with a low cut, white silk blouse. I think it was the first time I noticed how attractive she could be. Jesus, her breasts really were massive. I had to remind myself not to stare.

The atmosphere warmed up after the introductions, with drinks, card giving and gifts. Chloe was in her element and soaking up the attention, so while she was chatting I grabbed Ken and told him I needed a quiet word. He took me through to the kitchen, which didn't offer much privacy, so we went into the garden.

"Is everything alright Dave?" he asked with a worried look.

"Yeah," I said. "Look.........I know this is old fashioned and I know you're not really Chloe's dad and everything," I began.

His expression softened when he guessed what I was about to say.

"So......" I said nervously. "I want to ask you for permission to propose to Chloe."

His face lit up with a huge smile. "God, Dave," he said, then cleared the lump in his throat. "Yes. Of course yes," shaking my hand vigorously. "You've made me a very proud and happy man Dave," he added with what looked like tears in his eyes, before hugging me.

"Does she know?" he asked when he let go.

"Not yet," I told him. "I was planning on asking her tonight if you're ok with that. Maybe here in the garden a bit later perhaps. I'm not sure I have the balls to ask her in front of everyone, but I'll let you know."

So, after putting his arm around my shoulders, we rejoined the party. The drink flowed, everyone had feasted on the buffet and Chloe's cake had been presented, complete with 21 candles. Tim had taken on the job of DJ for the evening and it wasn't too long before everyone was dancing and generally enjoying themselves.

I tried to stay sober long enough to "pop the question" and managed to manoeuvre Chloe out to the garden before she got too drunk, giving Ken the nod as I did.

"What are we doing out here baby?" she asked as I took both her hands in mine.

"I want to give you your present," I told her, the nerves beginning to build.

"In the garden?" she asked, giggling.

"You know baby," I began, trying to remain calm. "I've loved you from the very first moment I saw you."

She began to say something, but I hushed her gently, taking the small ring box from my pocket and opening it as I knelt down on one knee. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened.

"Chloe," I said, looking up into her beautiful hazel eyes. "Will you marry me?"

She started to jump up and down excitedly as tears ran down her cheeks. Thankfully she said "yes" and I pushed the ring onto her finger. We hugged and we kissed and I felt like the luckiest man alive. She kept looking at her ring as we walked back inside

"I love it baby," she kept repeating.

Ken had clearly told everyone. We were greeted with cheering and clapping and after a lot more hugging, handshakes and congratulations, we began to party properly. Chloe was moving from one person to another proudly showing off her ring. She looked so happy......and then she got to Tim. Sometimes you just notice things. That feeling, when something just tugs at your radar, you know? I had that feeling when they hugged. A little too close. A little too long. A tad too familiar. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it was there.

I got very drunk to be honest and by 11pm I'd lost track of Chloe. At some point I found myself dancing with Maggie and must have been ogling her massive breasts and her very deep cleavage. "Erm," she nudged me, smiling. "My eyes are up here Romeo," she joked.

I drunkenly apologised. "God, sorry Maggie," I said, slurring my words. "It's just.......well........"

"Yeah I know," she said with a broad grin. "It's ok. I'm used to it," hugging me close. "You know Dave," she said into my ear. "I'm really proud of you. You've made Chloe so happy."

Fuck. With the drink, her hot breath washing over my ear and her huge breasts pressed against my chest, I got an erection. Hoping, or probably not caring that much, that she hadn't noticed, I kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks Maggie, that means a lot coming from you," I told her. "She loves you. You know that don't you."

She pressed back against me. "Yeah I know," she said softly. "I love her too." Then she pushed herself away a little. "Jesus Dave," she said in mock surprise. "Have you got a fucking hard on?"

I blushed and apologised, before she pulled me back in to smooch. "You dirty fucker," she whispered.

I was too drunk to really appreciate what was happening right then and was distracted when I caught sight of Chloe dancing with Tim. She had arms around his neck as she looked up at him. It briefly occurred to me that having to look up to a guy was something rare for her. I was sure I saw him groping her arse, but I blinked and when I looked again, his hands were holding her waist. I dismissed it, putting it down to the alcohol.

Things began to get a little hazy after that and I remember telling Maggie I needed some fresh air, before stumbling away towards the garden. I wasn't even aware that she'd been helping me until she sat me down on the garden bench. The noise of the party drifted out as the cold night air hit me.

"Fucking hell Dave," she said, standing in front of me. "You're in a right fucking state."

I looked up, barely coherent and was presented with Maggies huge thick nipples straining against the silk material of her blouse. Maybe it was the alcohol or the angle, but fuck, they looked bigger than any I'd ever seen.

I didn't remember saying anything but she was speaking. "You've already told me how big my tits are Romeo," she said. "I'll take the compliment, but you got engaged tonight. Remember?"

"What...?"

The next thing I remembered was waking up with Maggies arm around my shoulders and my head resting on her breasts. "There you are," she said. "Back with us now Romeo?"

I quickly bolted upright, which was a mistake. With my head spinning I repeatedly apologised.

"It's ok Dave," she said smiling. "I've handled worse. It's a good job I'm Chloe's best mate, otherwise you'd be in big trouble."

I had no idea what had happened, but felt suitably ashamed anyway. When we got back inside the party was still in full swing, but I couldn't see Chloe anywhere.

"I think she's upstairs with uncle Ken," Tim told me.

I think I thanked him, then made my way up to see if he was right. Once on the landing I heard her voice coming from Ken's bedroom and padded my way forwards. The door was slightly ajar.

"Yes, I'm sure Ken." I heard her say, so I stopped to listen. "I love him."

My heart swelled with pride. She must have been talking about me. At first I thought they were just having one of those 'father and daughter" type chats.

"So you're going to stop then?" I heard Ken ask.

"Do you want me to stop?" she said softly.

"I think you know the answer to that fat arse," he responded.

"You're a dirty old fucker," she answered. I'd heard that tone so many times, she was teasing him. My head seemed to clear instantly and my stomach tightened.

"Me?" he laughed. "I'm not the one stood there with my dress up around my waist am I."

Jesus. Was I hearing properly? Did he just say what I thought he'd said? I should have walked in, but instead I just listened and my dick hardened.

"I can always just stop if you want me to," she told him. "Is that what you really want?"

He didn't answer, but I heard movement, the bed creaking and the floorboards squeak.

"You dirty old fucker," she said again, this time breathlessly.

All my previous suspicions about the way she dressed in front of him came flooding back. I could barely breath, my body trembled and my cock began to leak.

"I just don't know how you got such a fat arse Chloe," Ken spoke. "You certainly don't take after your mother."

"Don't you fucking speak to me about that fucking bitch," she snapped angrily. "I've told you before about that haven't I."

"Sorry," he muttered.

I heard more movement

"That's better," she purred and after another short pause. "Do you want me to stop? I'm not gonna ask you again," she added more forcefully.

"No Chloe," he said, but his voice was now more.........yielding.

"Well this is the last time," she told him. "If you want it again you're gonna have to ask David for permission."

There was a long moment of silence. All I could hear was the sound of my heart thudding. What the fuck was going on?

"Chloe," he pleaded. "You know I can't do that. Don't make me do that."

"Seriously Ken," she responded. "David's my man now. I'm his fiancé and if you want 'this' again, you're gonna have to face up to it and ask him."

I decided enough was enough, but instead of bursting into the bedroom like any normal man would, I crept back along the landing and turned around.

"Chloe?" I called out as if I'd just come upstairs. "Are you up here?"

A moment later Chloe appeared from Ken's bedroom, looking just as she had when I'd last seen her.

"Hey baby," she said as she walked towards me smiling.

Ken appeared a moment later, looking slightly red faced. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "We were just reminiscing," she said without hesitation. "It's been a big night for us."

Even in my drunken state, it surprised me just how easily she could lie.

Back downstairs we continued to party. Twice I saw Chloe dancing with Tim again and both times I saw him grope her arse when he thought nobody was looking. I was sure this time too. My reaction was the same as it always seemed to be now........I got hard.

Around 2am everyone began to leave one by one and eventually, we staggered upstairs. My head was spinning when I lay down, thankfully she had a double bed. I'd never actually been in her room until that night, but I was far too drunk to take in the surroundings. We snuggled under the duvet and she wrapped herself around me, resting her head against my neck.

"Baby?"

"Yes?" she responded gently.

"I swear I saw Tim groping you tonight."

"Hmmmm.......yeah," she said softly. "He's a bit of a handful at times," her hand stroking my cheek. "But I put him right."

It was just after 5am when I woke up desperately thirsty, so I slipped my boxers on and tiptoed downstairs for a glass of water. I downed the first one, then refilled it.

"Morning Dave." Ken's sudden appearance causing me to jump.

"Bloody hell Ken," I said. "You shouldn't creep up on people like that."

He was wearing a well worn dressing gown and his hair was a mess. He looked as bad as I felt.

"Yes, sorry about that," he said with a weak smile. "Is Chloe awake?"

I told him she was fast asleep. "I doubt we'll see her until a lot later," I joked.

"Yes," he said with a troubled expression. "You awake enough for a chat?" he asked.

Their conversation in his bedroom came rushing back, well the bits I remembered did. Surely he wasn't going to talk to me so soon. "Well, I was planning to just have a drink and go back to bed," I said. "Is it important?"

"Yes, it is actually," he said taking a seat at the small kitchen table. As he did, his dressing gown parted briefly and I got an unhindered view of his naked genitals. It took a millisecond for me to realise his limp cock was probably long as my own when erect, so around 6 inches. It looked thick too, certainly a lot thicker than mine. He didn't seem to notice, absentmindedly adjusting his robe as he settled down.

"Have a seat," he said nervously

So I sat opposite him and placed my glass of water on the table.

He hesitated, cleared his throat and looked down as he fidgeted with his fingers. "So........," he began slowly. "I know you're aware why Chloe lives here with me."

"I am, yes," I told him. He was.....he was actually going to go through with it, I felt certain.

"Obviously, I love her very much," he continued. "It was tough for her at first, me too, but over the years we've become very close."

"I can understand that Ken," I said. "And like I've told Chloe, I respect you for it."

"Yes," he said with a weak smile. "Thanks. That means a lot. She loves you very much, I can tell and I'm really happy for her......for you both. I think you're a great guy."

"Erm, thanks. Likewise Ken."

"So..........like I said we've become very close," he continued. "She means the world to me."

I wanted to tell him to spit it out, whatever it was, but I waited patiently, nervously and my cock began to swell. Thankfully the table afforded me some modesty as my brain began to conjure up god knows what.

"Sorry Dave," he said softly. "I'm probably sounding a bit foolish right now."

Somehow I managed to keep myself under control. "No worries Ken," I said, trying to sound supportive. "Just say what you need to say," I added.

"Yes......yes you're right Dave," he said. "So.......well.........the thing is," he stammered, his face turning a deep shade of red. "A couple of years ago something happened and........I.....she......well, I started to.......look at her arse.........naked I mean."

In spite of all that I'd heard earlier, it still took me by surprise. I'm not sure I really believed what he was saying. It wasn't helped by the early hour and my still inebriated condition.

"Pardon?" I asked incredulously, half expecting him to say something completely different, completely normal.

"Well not always naked," he continued. "Sometimes, she wears those tiny knickers or something I've bought for her especially."

I blinked my eyes. Maybe if I pinched myself I'd wake up. My dick however, was bone hard, on autopilot, as my brain created images from his words. It was truly surreal.

"Bought for her?" I asked him.

He seemed to have gotten over his initial hesitation. "Yes," he continued. "Like those shorts she wears. You know the ones. Some are a lot shorter and tighter. You haven't seen those. I also have a small selection of skirts she wears for me as well. Tights too," he added.

What the fuck?

"Why? How.......?"

He was back to his normal self, talking as if this was normal. "Chloe wasn't always the confident young woman she is now," he told me. "I don't really know what changed for her, but after she turned 18 she just kind of blossomed."

That seemed right from what she'd told me and, looking at it from his point of view, I could appreciate that he would have noticed the change in her.

"I don't know how to put it Dave," he said, almost apologetically. "But one day she was wearing baggy T-shirts and loose joggers or jeans and the next she started to dress in, well, tighter clothes."

"So.........?" I asked.

"Well," his confession continued. "I've been a widower for a long time Dave. Never met another woman after Pam passed, then when Chloe 'changed' well, lets just say my libido resurfaced."

He looked at me briefly, his face etched with guilt. "And with all the tight dresses and leggings, I...I began to see Chloe as a woman and well........her arse is bloody magnificent."

He shifted in the chair and paused briefly, carefully deciding what to say next.

"And one evening, I went into her room without knocking first, which wasn't unusual Dave," he added. "I've always told her there are no locked doors in this house. With everything that happened with her mother, I wanted her to know I was there for her whenever she needed me to be."

I believed what he was telling me, reminding myself that he'd given Chloe stability when she'd needed it most, but stayed silent and listened.

"I guess I should have thought more about it and planned for when she got older, but until that night I just hadn't really thought about it Dave," he explained. "I don't even remember what it was I wanted her for. I had no idea she was getting ready to go out."

He looked embarrassed. "She was just wearing a bra and those bloody tiny knickers she always wears," he blurted out, his eyes fixed on the table.

This was obviously deeply uncomfortable for him.

"I'm so sorry Dave," he said regretfully. "But to see her like that, well.......after all those years I got.....excited."

Fucking hell! He was actually telling me he got a hard on.

"She must have seen or guessed," he continued. "Because after that things just began to happen."

"Happen?" I asked him. "What kind of things?"

"Oh......like leaving her bedroom door open when she was getting changed or walking out from the bathroom after a shower naked," he explained "Wearing shorts skirts and bending over in front of me, that kind if thing."

I looked at the clock on the kitchen wall, 6am. We'd been talking for nearly an hour.

"It felt like she was teasing me Dave," he furthered. "I tried to ignore it, but I'm a man and I knew what she was doing. So I confronted her."

Knowing Chloe the way I did, I fully expected that was exactly what she'd been doing........and my cock responded.

"And you know what she's like Dave," he said. "She didn't even try to deny it. I know I should have put an end to it, but after all those years without a woman, well I was weak and it developed into what we do now."

I was expecting the worst and set my mind on how I would deal with it. Still, my dick remained fully hard.

"So what is it that you actually do Ken?" I asked him.

His face blushed and he shifted uncomfortably, fidgeting with his fingers again.

"Well, it's a sort of game really," he began. "But basically if I want to see her arse I have to ask her. Sometimes she'll just do it off the cuff or wear something without me expecting her to, but mostly I have to ask her."

Images of what he was telling me flooded my mind. The thought she had so much control over him was, well.....a very familiar feeling. I almost felt sorry for him.

"So that's it?" I asked.

He looked really uncomfortable.

"Sometimes she'll let me feel it," he answered sheepishly. "And........oh God......I'm so sorry Dave.......sometimes she lets me...........erm.......masturbate and ejaculate over her cheeks."

Fuck! My cock almost burst.