Angels Have Horns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left Ken in the living room after she'd rolled off the suspender tights, leaving them discarded on the floor. It occurred to me that not once had he seen her from the front. I only asked the question after the 30 second fuck she gave me, I was unable to last any longer. Still hard I continued to fuck her at a more leisurely pace.

"Oh baby," she told me. "He never gets to see my pussy. That's not what we do. You'll get to learn. He's lucky he got to do what he did tonight," she added. "Normally I only let him look. Touching me is rare. Looking at my dirty place even more so, but he gets to cum on me a little more often. I like the the feeling."

The fresh image of Ken wiping his cum over her with his thick cock was enough to tip the balance again.

We lay together in a warm embrace and my mind drifted to what she worn for him. In fact what she wore whenever I saw her at his and the fact she hadn't brought those clothes with her when she moved in with me. So I asked her.

"No baby," she said stroking my forehead. "Everything you've seen me in, he bought for me, so it's staying here for when I visit. I wear that stuff for Ken, he's the only man I've ever let choose clothes for me."

I knew how strongly she felt about what she chose wear, that it was always her choice, yet it kinked my mind to know she did it for him.

I changed the subject. "When you told him that, about me wanting you to suck him......l thought you were going to."

"I swear you actually want me to," she laughed. "Next you'll be asking me to let him fuck me," she teased. "I'm beginning think you like the idea that your fiancé is a slut."

There it was.....another seed sown to torment my perverted mind.