Angels Have Horns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's all?" I asked. "Nothing else?"

"Other than a bit of dirty talk," he told me. "She makes me clean her afterwards with soapy flannel......that's it Dave."

The sickening feeling in my stomach vanished almost instantly. I felt an enormous sense of relief, the fear of what he might have said, what I'd imagined, crumbled to dust. He was no predatory man who wanted to fuck her. He hadn't manipulated her like some pervert. He was just an old man who obviously had the same kink for Chloe's oversized cheeks as me, and who could blame him. He wasn't even a blood relative. If what he was telling me was the truth, it was Chloe that had been the predator.

Not unsurprisingly, the thought excited me.

"So I guess you're telling me this now because we got engaged last night?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said. "Chloe said it couldn't continue unless......well......she said you were open minded and if I asked you for permission, you might let it continue."

Wow. That must have been very hard for him. He must have been seriously fixated on her to humiliate himself like that and my perverted mind loved it.

It's hard to describe the sense of power I felt. I guessed it must have been the same for Chloe or some of the men I'd "experimented" with when I was younger. I could have just said no, but I knew I'd never be certain it wouldn't happen again. I knew it would eat away at me and besides, my cock was still ruling my brain.

"Ok Ken, yes."

It was close to 6.30 and I needed to get back to bed, to Chloe, but I was so hard I was worried he'd see. However, he was the first to stand up and with a handshake, he thanked me and went back upstairs. I sat for a few moments digesting everything, before doing the same.

Chloe stirred as I climbed back into bed.

"Where have you been baby?" she asked sleepily, wrapping her one of her legs over mine.

"I needed a glass of water," I said as she tucked her head into my shoulder. "Ken came down and we had the most bizarre conversation."

"Oh?" she said, stifling a yawn. "You can tell me about it when we get up."

I didn't wake up until I heard Chloe coming back in after her shower naked, holding a towel to cover her front. Almost instantly I was wide awake as I recalled the conversation with Ken, wondering if he'd seen her.

"Wake up sleepyhead," she said, bouncing in the bed next to me, before reaching under the duvet to my groin. "Mmmm......someone's happy this morning."

I turned onto my back and let her touch excite me further.

"So you know about Ken now then?" she asked, as she slowly began to masturbate me.

I wondered if they'd had a conversation already. "Yes, he told me all about it last night.....well this morning actually."

"And?" she asked

"And," I replied. "He actually asked me for permission to let it continue baby."

"So...........you're ok with it?" she asked carefully.

"Yes, I think so."

She kissed me deeply. "God I love you sooooo much baby," she said softly. "I'm so lucky to have you. Now shift over," she said with a grin. "Chloe needs fucking."

She had me wrapped around her little finger.

The sex was slow, but her mind was fast. "You know, Ken was the first one baby" she cooed as she held her legs back, inviting me to slip inside. "You know? When I saw how easy it was to make a man hard?"

Jesus, she already had me on the verge and I slowed my thrusts in order to keep control. "Yes baby."

"Poor Ken," she continued her assault. "He didn't stand a chance...it only took a week before I had him hooked baby."

She never failed to make something so wrong feel so right.

"And then.........when I saw how big his cock was......wait till you see it baby"

See it? Big? Oh my god.

"Did he tell you?" she panted "That sometimes I let him shoot his cum over......over my cheeks baby?"

Fuck......her filthy mouth! My breathing became erratic as I turned her words into images. "Yes......baby."

"Mmmmmm.......you like it don't you," she said, pushing me, pulling me, twisting my thoughts.

It was becoming hard not to cum. Her velvet grip so beautiful. "Fuck.....yes.....yes I do."

Without warning and out of nowhere, the words just spilled out. "Have you sucked him?"

If she was shocked it didn't show. "No baby........not yet.......is that what you want? You want me to throat his thick cock baby?"

I was lost in the fantasy, unable to speak, terrified of what I might say, but she pushed me further. "I'm not sure he'd want me to, you know, he is my uncle after all."

All my senses were alight as she controlled the images that raced around my head. She started to stroke the back of my neck. "Maybe I should ask him next time baby."

My need to climax was overwhelming, my scrotum was tight.

"I mean, he's spunked over my cheeks sooooo many times," she just kept pushing and pushing. "and it's such a waste."

Fuck........fuck......please. The mental torment was all encompassing.

"Or maybe you could suggest it baby........you could 'give him permission' to shove his big cock right...........down...........my.........throat."

It was all I needed. Even in the body shuddering throes of my climax she didn't relent. "Ooh baby........that's it......fill Chloes pussy while you think about Ken filling my belly."

Lying on my back in a beautiful post coital daze, Chloe propped herself up next to me and stroked my head. "You don't really want me to suck Ken off do you sweetheart?" she questioned me. "It was just fantasising wasn't it?"

Right then, at that moment, I really didn't know. All the times we'd talked, mainly about Andrew, had me feeling it was inevitable. I'd accepted it would happen with him. Shit, it could be happening for all I knew. Even after all this time, the knowledge Andrew had her number was a constant source of warped excitement.

But not Ken......

"I think so baby," I finally answered with a weak smile. "What did you mean about seeing his cock anyway?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

She kissed me on the cheek and smiled that smile. "Well, now you've 'given him permission' I thought you might want to watch."

Eventually reality returned. I needed to shower away the sex and the previous evenings festivities. It hadn't occurred to me that Ken might easily have overheard us. When I opened the bedroom door I could hear movement from downstairs, so hopefully he hadn't.

Showered and feeling a lot fresher, I returned to find Chloe dressed in jeans and blouse. After putting the finishing touches to her make up. She looked at her ring.

"It's beautiful baby," she said smiling towards me as I found my jeans. "You know? I think we should go into town this afternoon and get you one too."

God I loved her and told her it was great idea, then quickly finished dressing before we headed downstairs. Ken had coffee on the go and despite my fears, he acted quite normally. We had breakfast, well brunch really, before getting ready to head out.

"We'll be back later Ken," she said cheerily and kissed him on the cheek. "Shall we have a takeaway tonight?"

We all agreed it would be a good idea. "I'll let you pick something for me to wear if you like," she told him as I opened the front door. "Just leave it on my bed."

She'd obviously made her mind up and that made my mind race.

Once we were in town, Chloe dragged me from one jewellery shop to another excitedly. "I'll know what I want when I see it," she told me when I asked.

It was hard for me to concentrate really. Everything that had happened still firmly in the forefront of my mind. The last throwaway comment to Ken as we left too, so nonchalant and yet so revealing. Her mind just continued to enthrall me, keeping me on edge waiting for the next bombshell to drop. I think it was her confidence, the power she had over him that excited me so much, even if it was just over that one aspect of their relationship. I was aware that she held similar power over me too.

"That's it!" she suddenly cried out pointing to a simple yellow gold band with polished rims.

It wasn't particularly expensive and once inside the shop, my ring finger was sized and luckily they had one in stock.

"Do you do engraving?" she asked the gentleman serving us.

"Yes we do," he explained. "Obviously there's a small fee, but we can do it while you wait if it's something simple."

"Just my name," she said.

"On the inside?" he asked.

"No, on the outside please."

Within 20 minutes it was done. We found a cafe and ordered a coffee and took a seat near the window. I took the chance to admire my ring, her name intricately engraved on the surface

"There," she said, almost triumphantly. "Anyone who looks will know you're mine now baby."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way," I affirmed, before kissing her.

Her expression became serious. "So David," she began. "I think you should know that I saw what happened with Maggie last night."

I started to talk, wanting to tell her I had no idea, but she stopped me.

"Yeah, I know how drunk you were," adding. "And because it was Maggie and I trust her, I'll forgive you."

"But I really don't have any recollection baby."

"Like I said, I forgive you," her tone relaxed. "Just because I flirt and get off, you know, showing myself off, doesn't mean I want you to do the same baby. You're mine and I don't share. I love you so much, I really couldn't bear it if you ever cheated on me."

Wow. That was that and was all she wanted to say on the subject. Curiously, it excited me. Actually maybe not so unusual given my sexual history.

"Shall we go and pick up an outfit for Tuesday night?" she asked, standing up.

God, I'd forgotten she was going out with Maggie. An hour later we were walking back to the car with a new white minidress and matching pastel pink bra and gstring.

Sitting back at Ken's eating takeaway food, I began to daydream. Just like millions of other families, we were watching some generic Saturday evening game show, shouting answers at the TV and commenting on the unfortunate contestants who weren't doing so well. Ken had "coaxed" us into staying over again with the opportunity to have a drink and relax. It didn't take too much to convince us really. The thing is, this wasn't any ordinary Saturday evening. I'd been with Chloe for nearly 2 years and I could barely remember what my life had been like before her. I wouldn't have had it any other way, but "normal" was definitely not the word to describe us at all.

Now, I had the constant expectation that at any moment Chloe would casually wander upstairs and return wearing whatever outfit Ken had laid out for her. Not that I knew what it was, she'd been very careful to make sure of that. Not just that either. I would be witness to their little "game" and I wasn't exactly sure how that would go. I'd said things that morning that I didn't expect to say. The whole situation was surreal. Yet, deep down, I wanted it just the same way Ken did........just the same way Chloe did. We were sharing something that very few people understood.

"Why don't you 2 tidy up," she said suddenly. "Then settle down together on the sofa while I'm upstairs."

We quickly tidied up in silence, the butterflies in my stomach at an all time high and my dick as hard as nails. How it was affecting Ken I had no idea, but I guessed he'd be feeling pretty damned excited. After pushing the coffee table to one side and turning the TV off, he settled down next to me and we waited. It was a good 15 minutes of nervous excitement before the living room door swung open.

Chloe strolled in wearing a short, black silk dressing gown with what I could only assume were red tights. They were high denier too, because they weren't see through. Red high heels, the type with a strap around the ankles were the only other things I could see. She'd styled her hair in loose pigtails and her lips were painted with bright red, glossy lipstick.

She came over to me and leant forwards to whisper in my ear. "Thank you baby. I don't want to ruin my lipstick so I won't kiss you." The ramifications of that statement caused a shiver to run down my spine. "I think you should get undressed," she added.

It was a moment, a big step and I hesitated. It would be the first time in over 5 years since I'd be naked in front of another man. She knew my kink for that and I loved her for remembering.

"Are you sure baby?" I whispered nervously.

She stood up and smiled down at me. "I'm sure."

Ken however, looked uncomfortable when I stood up and stripped. He looked even more uncomfortable when he saw my hairless body, along with my very hard erection. The humiliation I'd hidden away for so long took me over immediately and I couldn't deny how good it felt.

"Don't you think you should thank David, Ken," she told him, kicking his foot.

"Um....erm...thank you Dave," he stammered, seemingly unable to turn away.

"You've been naughty haven't you," she spoke, drawing his gaze back to her.

His persona seemed to change. "Have I?" he said with a boyish smirk.

"Did you think you could get away with putting his outfit out because David's here?"

"No Chloe, I just thought it would look good on you that's all," he told her, then winked at me. Fuck, he winked at me like a naughty boy pushing his luck and about to get away with it......and my cock twitched.

"You're a dirty old fucker is what you are," she said playfully with her hands on her hips.

"I nearly didn't put it on," she teased. "But seeing as it's obviously new."

I wasn't sure whether to sit, so remained standing, shamefully displaying my excitement and watched the love of my life turn her back to him, just a couple of feet away. Ken stretched his legs out wide and settled back in the sofa.

"Want to see what you've bought for me then?" she asked playfully.

"Yes please Chloe," he answered excitedly and looked at me.

As if in slow motion, she undid the belt of the gown and slipped it off, dropping it to the floor in front of her. Underneath she had a tight black cami style top, but it was the tights that took my breath away. I'd never seen anything like them before. They were, I found out later, suspender tights with cut outs at the front and back. The high denier count and the way the tops of the legs reached to the crease at the bottom of her cheeks, had the effect of framing her arse perfectly. In fact, her buttocks were accentuated, looking even larger than usual. From my position at the side, the only flesh I could see was the huge expanse of her arse sitting atop the material of the tights and bulging out from the bottom of the waist section.

Fucking hell! This was the very first time I'd ever seen her in any type of hosiery and I prayed it wouldn't be the last.

As if in a well rehearsed play, she shuffled backwards and stood with her ankles together and her hands on her hips......and my dick bounced.

He just stared for a what seemed like an age. I think he'd forgotten I was even in the same room, but I could see the look of sheer lust. I knew the things he was feeling, I knew what her arse was doing to him.

"Well?" she asked. "Is it as good as you hoped?"

He seemed to shake himself awake. "Oh Chloe," he gasped. "Way better.......way....way better......such a big, fat, lovely arse."

He began to rub the significant bulge that had appeared in his trousers, seemingly oblivious to everything other than what was in front of him.

"You dirty old fucker," she told him. "You love it don't you."

God. The very same thing she said to me when I first saw it properly. Fuck! She was intoxicating.

"You know I do," he answered. "May I touch them? Please?"

She looked across to me. "Well.......David did give you permission.......and I do love these tights," she said, bending at the waist to run her hands over her nylon clad thighs, the motion forcing her cheeks closer to him.

My fevered brain tried to put myself in his place, to see what he was seeing and my dick twitched furiously. This wasn't the same feeling I'd had with Andrew where he'd been in control. It was Chloe exerting her power, displaying her confidence and her control not over one man, but two......two men who shared the very same kink and she did it so well. I didn't feel the sickening jealousy I'd felt before. I didn't want to take this away from Ken, I wanted him to share it with me. We were revelling in her together. God I fucking loved it.

He started to unzip his trousers and I watched, fixated on what would be revealed, wanting to witness the effect the woman I loved had on him. She slowly stood upright and carefully placed her hands back on her hips.

"Ok," she finally said. "You can touch them, but softly Ken. Show me how much you love them."

Fuck, fuck......fuck! My dick was like a dog straining at the leash. He stroked them so very gently, tracing his fingers across her cheeks as if they were fine porcelain. I was watching another man worship Choe's arse in the same way I did for the very first time. My head was exploding.

Minutes passed as he touched and stroked her beautifully displayed cheeks and I remained utterly fixated. The only part of me that moved was my cock, twitching and dribbling. She bent forward again, only slightly, but just enough.

"I know what you want," she said softly "Go on then."

He began to massage each cheek firmly his big hands gripping them, kneading them.......and.......oh god.....spreading them. My hypnosis suddenly broken by her voice again. "Oh god, David, He's looking right at my arsehole baby........my dirty place."

I felt faint, my knees weak, watching him pull her wide open with his big mauling hands. Opening her and closing her, again and again. He turned to look me, then my cock and he smiled. Fuck! The humiliation blanketed me. If he had any doubts that this excited me before, he knew now. My dick was streaming.

"I think that's enough now Ken," she suddenly told him.

He dropped his grip immediately, knowing it was over, but safe in the knowledge it would happen again, when she allowed it.

"I bet I know what else you want you dirty old fucker."

"Can I? Really?" he asked shocked, but so excitedly.

"Hmmm........what do you think baby?" she looked at me. "Would you like to watch the dirty fucker wank his spunk over them?"

Wide eyed and lost in the fantasy playing out in front of me. I nodded. It was all I could do. She was already shuffling forwards. He was already standing behind her and she kept her eyes locked on mine as he dropped his trousers and underpants in one swift movement. Bloody hell! He was big and he was thick, definitely pushing 7 or 8 inches, jutting from his black pubic hair, curving upwards.

His big hands made it look small as he began by rubbing his cock all over her perfect cheeks, his old skin in stark contrast to hers. Slowly he began to stroke himself and I got short glimpses of his swollen purple glans dripping precum onto her, glistening in the light. He rested his free hand on her lower back, careful not to touch her cheeks again. Following a rule I was yet to find out.

As she did with me, she teased him with her words, forcing her will into his mind. It drove him on, ever closer to release.

Then she said it.....the thing I'd feared most. "David, wants me to suck you off Ken."

He looked across at me, his face red, grimacing with pleasure and his hand sped up. It was too much and he climaxed, pushing his glans against her flesh and shot 3 small spurts of cum, before using the tip of his cock to spread it over her skin. The heat of the moment suddenly lost, he looked embarrassed, quickly pulling his trousers up before heading to the kitchen.

Chloe came over to me and we kissed, her arms locked around my neck. I didn't even hear Ken come back in, only realising he was tenderly cleaning his fluid from her when we she let me go.