Angels Have Horns Pt. 03

Story Info
Can love really conquer all? - Tim and Asaf.
8.3k words
4.55
1.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My "love" story continues. There are descriptions of incest in this part, so if you're not into that it's probably best not to continue. Whilst not full of sexual activity, I hope you enjoy.

"Haven't you ever been tempted though baby?" I asked inquisitively. "Not even once?"

It was Monday evening and we'd just finished fucking, relaxing in a warm embrace.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Honestly David," she said smiling, but using my name generally meant she was being serious. "You've barely stopped talking about it since we got home."

She was right or course, but it was hard not to. Ever since Saturday evening when she'd told Ken I wanted her to, I just couldn't shake the thought. The look on his face had said it all and he'd seen how my cock had twitched erratically. Oh, he wanted her to, there was no doubt.

"Yeah, but.......well, knowing how much you like to.......and how long you've been doing what you do with him......well........"

Slapping my arm playfully, I noticed the twinkle in her eyes. "Yes David" she responded with mock anger. "But he's my fucking UNCLE you pervert."

"True," I said. "But not by blood baby. I mean he's only your uncle by marriage and it hasn't stopped you letting him wank off over your gorgeous arse has it?"

Another slap and I pretended to be in pain. "Ouch......that could've hurt you know," and kissed her forehead. "Anyway, how many times do you reckon you've let him cum on you in what.........nearly 3 years?"

Relaxing her head on my chest, she absentmindedly stroked my stomach. "Oh I don't know baby..........50 or 60 I guess."

"Oh my god!" I cried out, feigning shock, although truthfully I was shocked. The thought that Ken had ejaculated so many times on her skin made my cock swell.

After another playful slap I asked. "And how many times would you guess the lucky bugger has worshipped your big beautiful buttocks?"

"Hmmmm......100, possibly 120 times maybe?"

My cock began to thicken even more as I contemplated the average over 3 years. Jesus! That was close to once a week, not quite, but close enough. I had no idea it had been that often, but fuck, it turned me on.

She noticed. "Fucking pervert," she said with a giggle. "Look at your cock getting hard."

"So, let me get this right," I began. "Ken gets to worship you nearly every week and cum on you every 2nd or 3rd time, right?"

"Uh huh......don't forget I've been on holidays and stayed at Maggie's though"

So the average actually was probably once a week. Fuck!

"And by your own admission, you like his big cock, yes?" I said pushing her, spurred on by the memory of watching Ken using his cock to smear his cum across her buttocks. He was pretty big.

"Yes, you bloody perv."

I stroked her shoulder gently. "And you LOVE sucking"

Shoving me hard. "You know I do," she admitted with a kiss to my belly button.

"And yet you've never sucked him," I stated. "Not even thought about it."

She raised herself to look at me with a wicked grin. "I didn't say I'd never thought about it," then more seriously. "I'm not even sure he'd want to anyway, he's never suggested or anything and besides........he's my UNCLE."

Thinking I was breaking her down and sensing a minor victory to our debate. "So you have thought about it then......and just because he hasn't suggested it, it doesn't mean he wouldn't AND," I paused for effect. "You didn't see his face when you told him I wanted you to."

Chloe was always the winner in these little debates though. "So mister," she smiled. "You tell me then. Do you seriously want me to? Come on," she said poking my belly. "You want me to start sucking Ken off do you? I mean it's not like you're gonna get to see it much, probably never. I might decide to do it on the times you're not there."

Damn. She was right though, I would prefer to watch, if she did do it that is. The fantasy of Andrew reappeared out of nowhere, it usually did when we had these little talks. I'd never forgotten that night or that he had her mobile number.

Having sensed she'd won, Chloe settled her head back down on my stomach and began stroking my tummy again.

"Baby?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes?"

"When you felt Andrew's cock in the pub," I began, trying to sound casual, like it didn't really mean anything. "Did you think he was bigger than Ken?"

"Where did that come from?" she asked, raising herself to look at me again. "Fuck David, that was months ago."

I could feel myself blush slightly, but decided to persevere. "I dunno baby," I lied. "I guess having seen Ken, I was just curious......you know?"

She stared at me in silence, her eyes boring into my face. "Look at me David," she said softly. I did and her expression was deadly serious. "Are you seriously telling me that after all this time, you want to know if he's bigger than Ken?"

I noted her use of "he's" instead of "he was" and my cock began to stiffen. My mind began to race. "Yes.....yes, I think I do baby."

Her eyes softened a little. "Ok," she said. "He's bigger."

Fuck. My heart was beating hard. There it was again, present tense. It could have been a mistake, a faux pas. Maybe she hadn't realised what she was saying. It's amazing how the smallest of things can lead to massive consequences.

"Oh.....much bigger?" Jesus, my cock was solid.

"Well its not like I fucking measure it David," she answered curtly, clearly rattled and still using the present tense.

The sickening jealousy crept into my stomach. I could feel the tension between us and if I could, she probably could too.

"Yeah, but having felt it........"

"Fucking hell David," she snapped. "Ok....yeah he's bigger, longer and like I told you at the time, he wasn't lying when he said he was very thick," she seemed agitated. "He's A LOT thicker than Ken. I can't get my hand around it........Ok?" she asked sarcastically. "Are you fucking happy now?"

Fuck! Fuck....fuck.....fuck! All I could hear was "he's bigger" and "I can't" all present tense. Also, at 5'10" Chloe hands, although feminine, were quite large. Larger than a woman of average height anyway. If she couldn't get her hand around Andrew's cock, very thick was almost certainly an understatement.

Despite her agitation I had to know.

"You said you 'can't' get your hand around it baby."

Her face flushed and I saw a flicker of hesitation in her gaze before she turned to look away. "Yeah, I meant to say I couldn't."

She was lying, I was sure of it and not done with the same confidence she'd managed at party either. It cut me to the bone, but my dick remained resolutely erect.

"You're hard," she said incredulously. "You're fucking hard because you think I've been seeing Andrew."

She began to wank me slowly, taking back control. "Is that it baby?" she asked.

I barely had time to consider my response, before she shattered my thought process.

"Anyway," she said suddenly. "You should be more worried about Timmy."

She'd won again, my focus immediately shifted to her cousin.

"Tim?" I asked her. "What about him?"

"Don't you remember telling me you'd seen him groping me on Friday night?"

Of course I remembered........well, I'd forgotten to be honest, but now she'd brought the memory back.

"Er...yes." I answered, unsure of where she was going.

She lay back down and kissed my neck, still oh so slowly wanking my dick.

"Well, what if I told you he put his hands under my dress baby?"

And I was gone...............like a patient being hypnotised.

"You mean he....?"

"And what if I told you he had them all over my big arse baby, right there in front of you, but you were too drunk to notice.......you remember what panties I was wearing don't you?"

She had me exactly where she wanted me and I willingly let her, sinking into her voice.

"Y.....yes.....the black...."

"That's right baby," she whispered into my ear. "That tiny black gstring. The one that barely covers my clit, let alone my pussy.......I mean.....it's really just a piece of string, you've said it yourself."

I couldn't think straight. Andrew was lost somewhere in the depths of my subconscious as she took me further and further into her filthy mind.

"I guess I shouid have told you before the party baby," she continued her assault. "You know, forewarned you."

"Forewarned me?"

Her lips carressed my neck and ear. "Yes baby, forewarned you," she whispered. "That you'd be shaking hands with the guy who introduced me to blowjobs."

"Oh fuck.....Tim?"

"Mmmmmm......yes. Timmy was the first guy to cum in my mouth sweetheart," she purred. "You could say.....if you wanted to.......that it was Timmy who got me so obsessed with it. You said it earlier baby.......how much I LOVE to suck?"

Fucking hell! My dick was streaming, her hand must have been soaked.

"Oh fuck."

"I guess over the last 3 years I've swallowed his cum......30.......maybe even 40 times baby,"

She could have been making it all up, a cruel ruse to distract me from Andrew, but knowing her, it could also be very true. I had seen him groping her after all. Wait.......she said "over the last 3 years"......that would mean.....

"He thought the very same thing about my panties," she said kissing my chest. "Used the exact same words as you."

"You mean he saw your......"

Ignoring me she carried on her. "I was upset because he'd been pestering me for a blowjob and I wanted to give you a treat....so I told him I would, but only if you could watch," she said as her lips moved closer to my cock. "But you were so drunk when we came to find you. You didn't even acknowledge me."

Her breath was bathing my groin and she continued to torment me.

"He.....he was going to let me watch?" I asked. "You were......actually going to?"

"Uh huh.....Timmy was really up for it too baby, so was I.....I mean he'd been trying to work me up you know? With his hands? Grinding his cock against me?"

I could see it in my mind, recalling his hands on her when they'd been dancing together and was hanging on her every word

"So we left you drunk with Maggie and I followed him up to my bedroom.....I mean, I wasnt going to let him go rummaging around in there on his own," she explained, as if it was all Tim's doing.

"Your bedroom?" I gasped. I was getting so fucking close.

"Yes baby,"

"W.....what happened?" I asked breathlessly, feeling her mouth resting so close to my dick.

"Well......" she hesitated. "You're sure you really want to know baby?" she teased, dragging my torment out for as long as she could.

"God, yes," I almost cried out.

"Ok.....well, I closed my bedroom door," she lingered. "And when I turned around he was already lying on my bed with his trousers round his ankles......he was really hard too baby......you'd have loved it."

"Really?" I asked, desperate to hear, desperately hoping. "What.......did you do?"

She started to kiss my scrotum and slowly began to manoeuvre herself to straddle my face.

"So Timmy thought it would be nice if I sucked him off like this baby......in a 69......but I made him promise not to lick me or anything," she told me, her hot breath close to the tip.

God, her pussy was so wet. Was it for me? Or was she actually remembering what had happened with him. I could see some of my cum still clinging to her labia.

"Did he try to......" I panted.

She licked my shaft slowly. "Like I said he promised not to baby, but as soon I had his cock in my mouth........"

Fuck, I was about to cum, I could feel it building up. She wasn't even touching me.

"He pulled my panties to one side....."

My cum was already surging through my urethra.

"And stuck his tongue right inside my wet cunt baby."

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I cried out.

Just as the first shot began to erupt, she locked her mouth over my cock and kept it there, swallowing until I was spent.

If I thought Chloe was going to let me drift into my usual post climax haze, I was wrong. Raising herself up, she used my hips for support and lowered her cum filled pussy onto my mouth. I greedily lapped at her, the taste of her wetness mingled with my semen like a drug, the image she'd created of Tim's tongue inside her emblazoned in my mind. But the fantasy she'd been sharing, if that's what it was, wasn't quite finished.

"I guess I should have stopped him baby," she told me. "But once he had his tongue in there, well, I couldn't suddenly just tell him 'no' could I."

She gave me no opportunity to answer, grinding her wetness against my mouth, almost suffocating me.

"Plus," she continued her wicked torment. "Timmy's got a really long tongue, much longer than yours........he got so deep baby."

Momentarily I managed to lift her large buttocks high enough to gasp for air, before being rapidly overwhelmed as she sat back down.

"It's not like I had much choice really with both his hands on back of my head and his cock in my throat......he's like you baby." she said. "Likes to push my head down....and you know how much I love that."

Feeling her orgasm building, I frantically licked and sucked at her, desperately hoping she would cum soon as I gulped for air whenever I could. This wasn't the first time Chloe had sat on my face, but this time was different. She was using my tongue and mouth like a toy, paying no regard for my struggles in her efforts to bring herself off. She was literally suffocating me, not only with her body but her words. I felt faint and weak and despite the panic, I felt my dick harden.

Her voice sounded distant, as if being carried on a gentle breeze. "He's not as good as you.....but he got sooooo deep baby.....and.......oh.....f.....fuck...."

Her thighs started to quiver and her juices were in full flow and she ground down harder.

"I.....I'm s.....sorry baby.....but....oh fuck.....he made.....me......cum with his tongue...."

I thought I was going to blackout, her pussy was convulsing as she began to orgasm.

".....just as he came in my throat.....we......came.....t.....together.......fuck!"

Finally I could breath, but the fear and panic had had other consequences. I was dizzy, my body was tingling and endorphins were coursing through my veins and unbelievably, my dick was rock hard. I'd felt this feeling before when I been spanked or belted...........when I was experimenting with sex.

Chloe, of course, thought it was a reaction to what she'd been telling me and whilst she was correct, I decided not to try and explain the "other" reason - not yet anyway.

After fucking her and cumming for the third time that night, I asked her if she was telling me the truth about Tim.

"Which part?" she asked me with a smirk, causing me to squirm inwardly.

"All of it," I said as she lay down beside me and snuggled up. I was already starting to drift off.

"Well," she began. "Timmy's was the first cock I sucked, and it was him that got me so hooked on it."

Stroking my forehead she told me. "And yes, I have sucked him off a lot.....its just kind of what we do whenever we get together."

Her voice was so soporific and I struggled to keep my eyes open. Did she say "do" and "get" or was my mind playing tricks on me.

"And you saw him groping me baby."

Yes I did....l remembered, but sleep was closing in on me, like a warm blanket and her voice was drifting in and out. There were blank spaces.

".....he's never licked.............it's usually just me......."

We woke up later than normal the next morning and had no time to talk because we had to be at work.

All day I kept trying to recall what she'd said before I'd fallen to sleep. I wasn't completely certain what I'd heard were her words or my what my mind had wanted to hear. However, I kept getting unwanted erections when I remembered the tale of her antics with Tim. Whether they were the whole truth or not, I couldn't deny the effect it had and the same twisted jealousy it caused. There was still the discussion we'd had about Andrew too and her reaction when I'd questioned her, but I knew it would be better not to push my luck.

Push my luck? What was I thinking? In just a couple of days, I watched her with Ken, been told a fantasy, or not, about her cousin and I still couldn't get the thought of her having an illicit affair with Andrew out of my head. The latter only exacerbated by her "inadvertently" using present tense. All of them made me hard.

Ken was easy to deal with, although I knew how others would view it. At least I'd actually seen it and I could relate to him. He was just a pawn in her game of exhibitionism, but it wasn't the same for Tim.

Jesus! If what she'd said about him really was true, it meant she'd been sucking him off while we'd been together. Somehow, it didn't effect me in the same way as Andrew though. It almost felt as if Tim didn't really mean that much to her. Like she said, it was just something they did. If - and it was a big if - she was seeing Andrew, that held a whole different meaning.......she'd squirted for him. My head was dancing from one thing to another and each time it did, I seemed to have another revelation, another reason to question my sanity.

I didn't get home until after 7pm and Chloe was already in the shower getting ready to go out with Maggie. The questions that had been forming in my head all day disappeared at the prospect of their first night out. Instead, my sick mind began to conjure up other thoughts. Thoughts of 2 women out clubbing together, like bait for the taking. Thoughts of random men and their attempts to pick Chloe up, just as I'd witnessed so many times before, but without me there and my dick swelled.

"There's the makings of salad in the fridge baby," Chloe called out from the bathroom. "I've already eaten."

I grabbed a plate and filled it, then wandered to the bedroom to eat and watch her getting ready. She was already seated naked at the dressing table putting her makeup on.

Trying to act casually, I munched my salad and asked "So what time is Maggie picking you up?"

Without turning from the mirror. "Should be here by 8 baby," adding. "She's really looking forward to it I think. Steve's been giving her a hard time"

I already knew that, but I remained interested nonetheless. "I bet he's not happy about you 2 going out."

She snorted "Nope, but that's his fucking problem," she said tersely. "Thank fuck you're not like him baby. I'm lucky to have you."

My chest swelled with pride. "Likewise baby," I smiled, even though she couldn't see. I quietly watched as she finished the last touches before swinging on the chair to face me. Wow, she looked hot.

"What do you think," she asked. "Will I do?"

Do? Who for? Maybe Andrew would be there......or Tim perhaps. "You look gorgeous baby," I said, my mouth full of lettuce.

"It's rude to talk with your mouth full," she taunted and I immediately imagined Andrew's "too thick to get my hand around" cock in her mouth. Fuck! What was wrong with me?

She stood up and grabbed her hairdryer and I noticed she was freshly shaved. Nothing unusual, she did that whenever we went out, but tonight it felt different. She wasn't going out with me tonight. I stopped myself from commenting and just watched her drying her hair, letting my mind wander.

The doorbell rang. "That's probably Maggie," she told me. "Can you let her in baby?"

So, I got up and went along the hallway, hearing Chloe close the bedroom door behind me.

After inviting Maggie in, we went to the living room and I offered her a drink while she waited for Chloe to finish up. It was the first time I'd really spoken to her since Friday night and I was feeling slightly uncomfortable. I still had no idea what it was that I'd supposedly done.

"Just a glass of water please Romeo," she said with a cheeky grin. It seemed she had a new nickname for me.

Again, her choice of outfit made me appreciate how attractive she could be. She was wearing a short black skirt and high heels, with a white body hugging lacey top. I could easily see the white bra beneath and maybe even a hint of what looked like saucer sized areolae. Fuck. Her tits looked even bigger than they had at the party.