Angels Have Horns Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she nearly ready?" she asked as I handed her the drink, trying to keep my eyes away from her substantial chest. In an effort to avoid getting into trouble, I told her I'd go and check.

Chloe was just finishing putting her white high "come fuck me" heels on and stood up, giving me a twirl. I hadn't realised just how short her new dress would be. Tight and low cut at the top, it was loose with a slight flare at the skirt. As she turned, it rose up enough to give the faintest glimpse of the tops of her thighs and the crease where they met her large cheeks. My cock immediately swelled to full mast.

"Wow baby," I said with all sincerity. "You look fucking hot!"

She just smiled that smile.

"You'll be batting them away all night if you're not careful," I added. "How's the new underwear?"

Lifting her dress to show me she said. "I should have picked something a little less skimpy I think, but it's too late now."

It wasn't too late really. She could have chosen to change because, if anything, the gstring was more revealing than the black one she'd worn on Friday......the one Tim had been so appreciative of. The tiny, pastel pink "V" shaped piece of material at the front was barely visible as it disappeared between her thighs, leaving her hairless mons completely uncovered. The rest was just basically pieces of matching pink elastic.

Fucking hell!

"You will tell me if anything happens tonight baby, won't you?" I asked her, swallowing at the lump in my throat.

"What do you mean?" she asked, seemingly confused.

"Well.......you know, if anyone tries to pick you up or anything," I replied, feeling a little weak.

"Don't be daft," she told me with a quick peck to the cheek. "Nothing's gonna happen. I'm going out with Maggie, not on the bloody prowl," she smiled reassuringly before adding "But of course I'll tell you."

"What time will you be home?"

"Probably between 1 and 2am," she said as I followed her out to the living room.

"Don't wait up Romeo," Maggie teased with a wink and I watched at the door as they left giggling and holding onto one another's arms.

It was 5 hours or so of sheer hell. I couldn't break the thought of Andrew, or Tim being at the club and what Chloe was wearing. Everything that had happened and what she'd told me over the last few days was like fucking torture, but my cock was hard for what seemed like most of the evening. At 11pm I tried to go to bed and get some sleep, but it was impossible. I was tormented, or tormenting myself really, with visions of handsome men buying her drinks or asking her to dance, then running their hands under her dress to find the ridiculous garment that pretended to be panties. Maybe some lucky fucker would get to grind himself against her the same way Tim had, completely unaware he was pressing against her uncovered, hairless mons.

At 1.15am I heard the keys in the lock and lay under the duvet, almost trembling in fear and wide awake. I heard her footsteps in the hallway and closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep when the bedroom door opened, casting a wedge of light into the room. I watched through slits in my eyelids as she stripped off and climbed into bed, snuggling up to me and my heart thudded against my chest.

"You awake baby?" she asked, her words slightly slurred.

"I am now," I said, turning to face her, noticing the smell of alcohol on her breath. "How did it go?"

"Oh good," she murmured softly, straddling my legs and gently grinding herself against my very hard dick. "Yeah, we had a good time." she said.

She was already wet and I slid inside her easily, causing my sick mind to conjure up whatever may have triggered her.....and I just couldn't help myself. "Anyone try to pick you up?"

Riding me slowly she said "You dirty minded pervert," kissing me deeply. "Not really," she finally answered.

"Oh, that's disappointing," I told her lightheartedly, but I meant it. I knew I did. "No one at all?"

She started to ride me more urgently. "Well," she whispered between kisses. "There was this one guy."

Oh fuck! So there was someone. I gripped her waist and moved with her, matching her rhythm. "Really?" I asked trying to sound casual, as if I hadn't been thinking about it all night.

"Yeah," she said kissing me again. "I think he said his name was Asaf, he's Turkish."

My brain lit up in some sort of perverted light show, followed by a million questions. "Was he nice?" was all I asked, careful not to rush her.

"Yeah, he was actually."

I waited, certain she would tell me if she wanted to.

"He's really good looking, but he's pretty short you know? But least he wasn't intimidated by my height."

That was a real turn off for Chloe. So many times she'd told me how her height seemed to put men off asking her out. It was something she liked about me, that I hadn't been intimidated when we first started talking. She liked confidence in men, she found it attractive.

"So what happened?" I asked tentatively, trying to hide my excitement and failing.

"I swear I just felt you swell up," she said before continuing. "He bought me a couple of drinks and we had a dance."

"Oh.......and?"

"And nothing you perv," she laughed before kissing me again deeply. "That's it"

"So he didn't try anything else?" I asked, feeling my semen already beginning to rise.

"No," she told me flatly. "But he did say he's there's every Tuesday."

That one simple and innocuous comment was enough to cause me to orgasm.

The whole week leading up to the following Tuesday was a mixture of gulit, self recrimination, gut wrenching jealousy and the highest of sexual highs. Twice she stopped off at Ken's on her way home and both times she point blank refused to tell me if she'd let him worship her. That of course, led me assume she had and that led to sex. She kept me on tenterhooks regarding Tim too, similarly avoiding telling me if it was true. However, I was beginning to seriously believe it was. During a brief conversation with Maggie at work, she let it slip that she'd had to remind them that Chloe was engaged. BOTH of them.

After questioning her, she finally gave in. "The dirty fucker had his hands up her dress Dave," she said angrily. "Lifted it right up at one point," she said. "So when I told them, he slunk off back indoors with Chloe chasing after him."

I guessed only time would tell.

I chose not to bring Andrew up for a while after her reaction last time. I felt more and more positive something had happened though. I just felt it in my bones. When I asked her about Asaf, she was much more accommodating, but in fairness, she didn't actually know that much about him. She didn't change what she'd already told me, confirming she thought he was really good looking, but he'd only bought her a couple of drinks and danced with her once.

"Honestly baby," she told me. "He didn't try anything on," adding with a smirk. "But if he'd tried to have a 'little feel' I probably wouldn't have stopped him."

It would be fair to say I was on edge almost daily.

She wore the same outfit, including the underwear, she'd worn the first time when Tuesday came around, telling me "I want to make sure if he's there again, he recognises me."

So much meaning in so few words.

When Maggie arrived, she was wearing a black, low cut, short dress. Twice she caught me looking at her breasts. In my defence, it was hard not to. Thankfully she played it down, but reminded me that all she had to do was mention it to Chloe and I'd be in trouble. I sensed she wasn't being very serious though, just playing me along.

"Anyway Romeo," she quipped. "You've already had your fucking hands on them. It's not my fault you were too drunk to remember."

So that's what had happened. I wished I did remember. Even though I was deeply in love with Chloe, the thought that I'd handled Maggie's massive breasts was quite...........exciting.

Just as the previous week, I was a nervous wreck, only this time I had genuine cause for it. I kept looking at my watch. Maybe Asaf was there again and had bought Chloe drinks. Maybe they'd danced and maybe he'd been more adventurous. It could all be in my mind. It could easily be that Chloe had made him up, but I didn't think so. Anyway, why would she make something so innocuous up? If she was going to try and titillate me, she'd have made up some fantasy that was a lot more hardcore, I was certain of that. So I let my sick, twisted imagination run wild.

The same thing happened. Chloe was home just after 1am and 'woke me up' when she climbed into bed. I was already hard, so she slowly started to masturbate me while we kissed. My urgency to know was too much.

"So.....did you have a nice time baby?" I asked her.

"Mmmm yes," she answered simply. I sensed she was waiting for me to question her and I didn't disappoint.

"Was Asaf there then?"

She had her head resting on my chest and continued to slowly wank me. "Yes he was there."

My dick twitched in her hand. I didn't know quite what to say. How to start the ball rolling. "So.....did he recognise you?"

She giggled and told me he did. "We spent most of the night with him and his friend," she told me. "I'm not sure, but I think he was using his mate to keep Maggie distacted?"

Fuck. If that was true, then Asaf must be seriously interested in "pulling" Chloe. That had ramifications and that made my dick twitch again, but she ignored it.

I wasn't interested in whatever Maggie had been up to. "So you were alone with him much?"

"Yeah, sort of," she explained. "I mean we were sitting together, but yeah, I guess I spent a lot of time chatting with him."

I asked her to describe him.

"I guess he's probably about 5'8" maybe a tad taller," she said. "So he's a bit shorter than me, especially in my heels."

She'd actually stopped wanking me by then and was just holding me.

"He's very muscular though, I think he must do weights or something," she continued without me prompting her. "Oh, and he's got short dark hair and olive skin," adding. "But I guess that's because he's Turkish."

I felt my dick twitch in her soft grip again.

"Like I told you...he's very good looking."

I got that same feeling I had when she first saw Andrew.....the jealousy of knowing she fancied him. My stomach started to twist.

"And he's married with 2 kids," she told me.

I felt a stream of precum leak from my cock and pool on my groin. I know it's wrong, but the fact that he was married was more of a kick. It meant if he was interested in Chloe, which it seemed he was, then it would be for one reason and one reason only.

Why I asked, I don't know, but I did. "Does he know you're engaged?"

Her head moved and the odour of alcohol filled my nostrils as she looked up to me. "Oh yeah," she smirked. "He knows."

Fuck! It was the way she said it.

He was a predator, I knew it. A married guy on the lookout for pussy and he didn't care whether Chloe was engaged or not. The fact she'd gone back to the club wearing the same outfit, told him everything he needed to know. God! That made me leak even more.

I reached along her back and down to her pussy to find she was already soaking wet. She became a little hesitant, then kissed me. "This really turns you on doesn't it baby?" she asked, almost taking me by surprise. She was being deadly serious.

"You know it does Chloe."

She shifted to straddle me, falling short of slipping me inside her. After kissing me passionately she looked down at me. "You know I love you don't you David."

Had something already happened? She was using my name, sending a small shiver down my spine and my mind to race. I held her pretty face. "Of course I do and you know I love you too," I told her, but a lump was thickening in my throat and my dick began to twitch erratically. "Has something happened?"

She kissed me again and shook her head. "Not yet," she said "Not really."

"Not yet" was all I heard. I'd been expecting the worst, or best, depending on how I looked at it.

"We danced a lot tonight," she started. "And before you ask.....yes I let him feel me."

I began to speak but she told me to let her finish.

"Just let me get it out baby," she explained softly. "I told you last week if anything happened I'd tell you and I will, but let me say it."

She slid my dick inside her and let it rest. "I think it was in the third dance......he asked me if I had any underwear on, you know, because he couldn't feel any."

I looked at her quizzically, wanting to know if his hands had been under her dress......hoping they had. My cock strained inside her and I could feel her wetness smothering my groin, clinging to my scrotum.

"So I told him I did, but he didn't believe me," she continued hesitantly, gauging my reaction, but what she was telling me so far was tame in comparison to Ken or Tim.

"I felt sexy, you know, with him trying to feel for my panties through my dress," she told me, then bit her lip. "Baby, I have to tell you......it made me so fucking wet.....HE makes me so wet"

Smack! There it was. The sickening gut punch. I knew instantly she felt the same way about Asaf as she had (did?) about Andrew. I could feel the blood rush to my head and the skin on my face burn. Whatever moisture I had in my mouth dried up and I tried, unsuccessfully, to swallow. Fear, dread and panic filled me to the core, followed quickly by jealousy. I felt sick. All those emotions, however, were eclipsed by the raging sense of excitement that "he" had triggered Chloe, just as Andrew had.

A fog descended around me, around us, as I listened to her voice. Even her pretty face, so flushed with excitement, seemed blurred......out of focus.

"So I told him there was only one way to find out and when he started to kiss me, he had his hands under my dress."

Kiss you? What?!! It was like a dagger to the heart. God! I'd just been kissing her.......her tongue mingling with mine.......probably the same way it had with his and it sent a bolt of electricity through my groin, straight to my cock.

"He felt everywhere baby, but you know how tiny those panties are."

Fuck. I was still reeling at the thought she'd kissed another man.

"So I had to tell him to feel higher up, you know?"

Jesus.......she'd KISSED him!

"But he eventually found the elastic when he reached my waist."

She'd kissed him and then kissed me! Fuck. I thought I was going to cum.

"Maggie had a right go at me when we sat back down," she said, but I barely heard her. "Told me she could see my arse 'just like every fucker else could' she said."

I felt like I was spinning in some kind of sexual whirlpool that was dragging me down.

"So I had to tell her about us baby," she whispered. "You know....what we like to do? I think she believed me, but she's definitely gonna ask you, so you need to be ready."

What the fuck was happening to me? Then she kissed me again and oh fuck, I just don't have words to describe how that made me feel, but I could feel my sperm bubbling in my aching balls.

"I don't know how it came up," she continued after that long deep kiss. The kiss after she'd told me. The kiss where we knowingly shared Asaf's saliva and even though I knew that wasn't really the case.......to me that's exactly what we were doing.

"But he asked me if I knew what 'French' was," adding. "I thought he meant kissing, but it isn't that," she said with that wicked smirk. "Apparently that's what he calls sucking baby."

Fucking hell. Was she about to tell me she'd sucked him off now too?

"Then he started bragging and told me he'd never met a girl who could 'French' him all the way and well........it kind of felt like a challenge you know?"

God almighty!

"Is he big then?" I asked, finally finding the ability to speak

She smiled down at me and kissed me again, then began to grind herself on my cock. It wouldn't take long before I blew.

"It felt big when we danced, but I'm not sure really. I mean, I didn't touch it or anything."

Some sense of normality was returning, before I quickly scoffed internally at the thought that any of what was happening was normal.

"Anyway," she said as she began to ride me in earnest. "Maggie put a stop to anything else cos we needed to leave."

Seconds later, I was climaxing.

For the next 2 days we didn't really discuss Asaf. but he was there, like a shadow in the corner of a room. I think we both needed to get our feelings right in our own minds before talking, because we knew that he wasn't like Ken or even Tim. Asaf was in "Andrew" territory. The kind of man who could push the boundaries. The kind of man who triggered Chloe the way I couldn't.....the way Andrew had. It was both terrifying and utterly exhilarating.

"I know you're not working late tonight baby," Chloe said in passing at work. "So I told Maggie it was ok to come over to ours later."

It wasn't that unusual to have Maggie over, even though she didn't visit us often.

"Ok," I said, "Guess it's takeaway tonight then."

"Yeah, she'll appreciate that," she answered casually. "You can ask what she wants, but I'm pretty certain it'll be a curry."

I was confused. "What do you mean I can ask her?"

"So, I told you she'd want to question you about what we do," she said all too easily. "I thought you 2 could discuss it properly. She'll never believe it if I'm there. Better for her to hear it from you without my influence."

What the fuck? "Are you being serious baby?" I asked.

She looked me square in the eye. "Deadly serious David. If Maggie isn't convinced you're "on board" with Asaf, she'll think I'm cheating on you and fuck it up for all of us," before adding. "It was bad enough on Tuesday, so she needs to know she doesn't have to worry about you next week."

Bizarrely, my cock swelled. The prospect of having to admit my "support" to Maggie would be humiliating and to hear Chloe talk so readily about Asaf was.............I suddenly understood why I was so hard.

Before my befuddled brain thought to ask, she answered. "I'm gonna stop off to see Ken," she said smiling. "I should be home by 10pm." She kissed me quickly on the cheek. "Oh, she'll be there about 7ish.....be nice to her David."

I watched slightly dazed as she skitted away happily. I didn't see her after that, nor did I see Maggie.

For the hour or so before Maggie arrived, I tried to work out why Chloe had set this up. I knew they were best friends and I knew how Chloe felt about her, but still, it just felt odd. Not only that, but from the moment we got engaged so much had happened in such a short space if time. It could just be purely coincidental, I accepted that. It could also be that Chloe felt more secure with me after getting engaged. It had been a long time since we'd met Andrew and barely anything had happened. Then in the space of a couple of weeks I'd found out about Ken and, if she was being truthful, Tim, Asaf and now this thing with Maggie too.

How quickly things had changed.

Just after 7pm I was opening the door to a cheerful looking Maggie. I took her coat and briefly admired her huge breasts stretching her tight T-shirt, before she settled herself on the sofa. I got myself a beer and her a glass of cola and offered to get a takeaway.

"It's ok," she said. "I've eaten already, but if you want to get something don't mind me."

I was way too nervous to eat and decided I could always grab a sandwich later if I needed to. It was unusual to be with her alone like that. In fact, I'd never been alone with anyone at home before. It wasn't helped knowing why she was there. After 15 or so minutes of mundane chatting about I don't know what, she patted the seat next to her.

"Come on then Romeo," she grinned, obviously far more comfortable about the subject at hand than I was. "If I'm expected to carry on taking Chloe out, then I need to know you're really ok with what's been happening."