Angels Have Horns Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually easier to talk to her than I'd expected, my nerves disappearing when I realised she wasn't reacting negatively. In fact, she seemed really positive and listened intently, firing questions at me, then listening to my answers with equal interest. Over the course of an hour or so, I basically told her everything, not so much the intimate details, more what had happened and how it made me feel. It did humiliate me though, but only because she was hearing how much it excited me. She knew my guilty secret, the same way Ken knew, the same way Andrew had, the same way Tim was likely to know and the same way I hoped Asaf would come to know.

Maggie already knew about Ken. "Oh she told me about him not long after it started," she said nonchalantly. "It's not like they're actually related and he gave her confidence when she was learning to love herself," she explained. "You can thank yours truly for that by the way," she smiled. "I kinda think its sweet.......he helps her and she helps him."

I could only agree with her really, but it was interesting to hear her perspective nonetheless. She was clearly open minded. I realised how much I actually liked her. She was fast becoming a good friend.

"Right Romeo," she said firmly. "Time to be upfront with you."

I looked at her confused. "Pardon?"

"Truth is, I know all about what you've been doing," she told me. "Chloe told me on Tuesday on the way home." Her expression left me in no doubts that she was speaking honestly.

"Ok," I said hesitantly.

"Look, I had a right go at her. Told her she was acting like a fucking slut," before adding. "Snogging that guy like she was single. Letting him feel her up on the dance floor and show her arse off to his mates. She was all over him and I wasn't having Dave"

I was stunned, trying to make sense of what she was telling me. Feeling her up? Showing her off? To his mates? The image of Robbie and the first time I really noticed Chloe came flooding back.

"He even had the fucking audacity to sit there bragging about the size of his fucking cock and 'how he's never met a girl who can take him all the way' the big headed fucking twat," she snarled. "In front of everyone Dave."

Even though I knew most of it, Maggie's version was different to what Chloe had told me.

"She's my best mate and I was worried she was fucking up the best thing that's happened to her," she continued. "You I mean Dave. Anyway, I'd seen enough and told her we needed to go."

Jesus, my head was still reeling.

"That's when she 'fessed up," her tone become more gentle "Told me everything Romeo. The guy in the woods, Andrew, Tim and all the other guys you met who didn't work out."

i gulped on my beer, trying to appear normal whilst my brain was running at a hundred miles an hour......and so many questions were forming.

"I didn't believe her at first," she carried on. "But she told me I could speak to you and well, here we are," adding. "I'm sorry I wasn't up front from the get go, but, well I know what she's like."

For a few moments I just sat there, trying to calm myself down and put what she'd said into perspective. Chloe hadn't exactly lied to me, she just hadn't told me everything.

"I'm just sorry you got caught in the middle Maggie," I said. "I don't think we expected anything to happen quite so quickly, but she seems to be really into Asaf."

She smiled warmly. "Yeah, but quick is how it usually when we're out," she laughed, looking down at her chest. "What with these puppies and Chloe's looks we pretty much get hit on straight away. All 5 of them were trying it on last week, but for some reason she liked Asaf almost straight off."

5 of them? It felt wrong, like I was prying or something, but it occurred to me that Maggie knew more about what was happening than me and well.......

"Yeah, she told me," I said trying to play it cool. "I'm pleased you know now though, I feel a bit more comfortable knowing you're there with her," before adding. "I'd worry if she was out on her own."

"Don't worry Romeo. 'Aunty' Maggie will look after you," she laughed. "I don't know how you cope with them all," she smirked. "It must REALLY turn you on."

A little rush of humiliation ran through me when she said that. "Yes it does," I said, but she was in full flow and barely noticed.

"She's always been a bit of a slut, you know that, but I've never known her have 4 on the go at the same time," she said. "You must have to keep a fucking rota or something. Lucky bitch," she ended with a snort.

"Thanks....I think?" I said smiling.

I needed to think. I needed time to digest everything she'd had told me, but I was experiencing my special brand of humiliation in a way I hadn't felt before. I never expected it would happen at the hands of Maggie...........and she had no idea.

"You know, I'm kinda jealous," she said. "I wish me and Steve had the same thing you 2 have."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"What you 'have' Romeo," she laughed. "Not what you 'do'.....although."

I shared her laughter, relieved for the brief hiatus from my humiliation.

"Seriously though," she continued. "It might be unconventional, but it works for you, so who the fuck has the right to judge? Plus," she added. "I've never seen Chloe so happy with anyone."

The hug she gave caught me off guard because it felt so warm, but I could also feel her nipples poking against my chest. The thought she might be turned on flashed through my head. If she noticed my raging erection, she didn't say anything.

I offered her another drink, but she declined telling me she needed to get off. Another hug with peck on the cheek and she was gone, leaving me with my thoughts.