Angel's Secret

Story Info
Tony's love with androgyne.
8.6k words
4.46
6.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel's secret

Tony woke up at 11am on Saturday with a terrible headache. The move-out party with his friends the previous night gave him all the "benefit" of a heavy hangover. He took a shower, drank strong, black coffee with two pills of Aspirin and inspected the results of last night's party around his apartment. He had to move out of it by Sunday night due to the lease's expiration.

The results he saw just gave him additional headache. Tony and his friends being drunk decided to play a little football indoors during the party and its results were visible everywhere. Drywall sheets around the Living room had a lot of dents from the ball and the most visible place had a two-foot hole from somebody's butt.

Tony knew what would happen next. His landlord would inspect the apartment on move out and call one of the most expensive repair businesses across the city to make a free estimation of damages and the amount of work needed. Then, charges would be applied towards the security deposit worth two months of rent that the landlord had kept from the beginning of Tony's lease. And Tony would be lucky if that amount covered the charges.

When everything was settled and Tony moved out, the landlord would hire a couple of illegal immigrants looking for day jobs in the parking lot next to the closest Home Depot. They would do a dirt-cheap job for him repairing damages and the landlord would pocket the difference.

So, it would be more reasonable and money-savvy to make repairs before damages were even reported to the landlord.

Tony browsed through the Yellow Pages looking for handymen and drywall repair businesses. He made several calls, but repairmen were either not available, booked for weeks, or not picking up the phone.

Being desperate, Tony walked to the bar across the street and decided to have a couple of beers to ease his hangover.

When Tony finished a second pint and walked to the men's room, he saw a young guy around the age of 21 exiting from there. His cargo pants' pockets and his tool belt were full of tools and his beige T-shirt had a logo:

Handyman services

Call Angel

(xxx)xxx-xxxx

Tony stared at that guy for a couple of seconds and said, "Hi. I see you're a handyman. What's your name?"

The handyman smiled, showing his nice, white teeth and answered with a pleasant countertenor voice, "Sure. My name is Angel. How can I help you?"

Tony explained to Angel the problem with broken drywall in his apartment and urgency of repair, asked if the guy was available to help him on that day with drywall repair. Angel agreed and they walked together to Tony's place.

Tony was about 6' tall and 185 pounds, with dark blond hair in military style, and fit. He was 26 with a bachelor's degree. He was bisexual, having his dorm roommate Jeff as his permanent partner during their college years. But at the time he had nobody around.

Sometimes he had threesomes with Jeff and Tony's sister, Lucy. However, Tony never played directly with his sibling or touched her private parts avoiding the incestuous situation. So, all that fun with Lucy was always left for Jeff, Tony's friend and partner.

On some rare occasions Lucy brought her girlfriend, Amanda, with her. Then they had foursome where the girls played with each other in front of the guys or allowed the guys to play with them and Amanda was Tony's partner. However, being mostly lesbian, Amanda refused to play with Tony one-on-one or become his girlfriend.

With Tony's graduation from college, all that fun ended. The guy found a job and rented a small apartment, living there for few years. Now he was going to leave it because of large rent hike with lease renewal.

Tony's sexual life was not very rich during the last year. He had a couple of girlfriends for 2-3 months each and then their dating went nowhere as both sides were extremely bored. Also, he didn't have any male partners as he hated gay clubs and had nowhere else to find a new boyfriend.

Walking with Angel, Tony looked at the guy. Angel was about 5'6" tall, well fit with strong biceps and square, slightly rounded, smooth face. His nose, chin, and lips were pretty thin giving him a bit of girlish look. Large, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, and straight brown hair combed to the left side and covering half of his left ear gave Angel appearance of nice young dude from the cover of a fashion magazine.

Tony thought it would be great to have that handyman as a boyfriend, or at least to spend a night with him.

When they entered Tony's apartment, Angel did a quick assessment of damages and gave Tony a very reasonable price. So, Tony instantly agreed and asked the handyman if he could start working right away. The latter nodded and gave Tony his business card, saying that he needed to bring new drywall sheets and tools for their installation.

Angel came back in about an hour and started working. Tony watched him while packing his bags and boxes preparing for moving out. While they worked, they chatted about weather, sports, their jobs, etc.

Angel told a little about himself. He lived together with his father in a very small town about 80 miles away. Angel's mother gave birth to him when his dad was slightly over 50 and disappeared. So, the dad was the only person who cared about Angel.

The old guy was a local handyman in that town, having almost no competitors. So, all repairs, installations, and odd jobs around houses of residents went to him.

By the age of 18 Angel learned lots of trades, becoming a helper and business partner of his dad. He knew how to do everything needed in that town community: plumbing, masonry, carpentry, metalwork, welding, drywall, painting, carpeting, electrical, heating, cooling and lots of other installations and repairs. Sometimes he also did gardening, landscaping, and houses cleaning. However, Angel never liked those types of jobs.

So, at the time of High School graduation Angel was already a real jack of all those trades having a lot of experience with them. He didn't attend any college. However, he passed several professional exams to become a certified electrician, plumber, HVAC technician and get licenses for all other trades he learned from his dad.

And then suddenly an accident happened. Angel's father was killed by drunk gunman for no reason. The old man just stopped next to the guy with disabled car to offer his help with flat tire the drunk was struggling about. And without any word the mad guy pulled his gun and shot Angel's dad in the head, instantly killing him.

The shooter was quickly arrested and sentenced to life in prison. But it left Angel completely alone. He might stay in his hometown working as a handyman continuing his later father's business for the rest of life. It could give the guy pretty decent money and comfortable level of life. But the town was too small having not much fun in it and very little youth community to start dating somebody.

Hence, after some thinking Angel decided to move to the closest large city. He brought his truck and tools with him, ordered business cards and T-shirts with his logo and cell phone number and was looking for customers as a handyman. So, Tony appeared to be his first one in this huge and unfamiliar city.

Meanwhile Angel was living in a furnished rental studio, paying his rent weekly and looking for more permanent place to stay.

Hearing all that Tony suddenly asked Angel, "Are you interested to be my roommate when I move?"

Then Tony explained he already found a nice, two-bedroom house with a large garage in a great location for rent. That's where he was going to move. But the rent was close to the limits of affordability for him. When Tony tried to negotiate it with the landlord, the latter suggested to find a roommate and split the entire rent by two as the only possible solution for the high price.

Angel smiled and instantly accepted Tony's offer. He was actively looking for rental place and that one looked pretty affordable. He also suggested Tony use his help with the truck for moving his belongings.

When the work with drywall was done, both men visited the owner of their prospective home and told him they are ready to rent.

The landlord quickly glanced at their ID's, gave each guy an individual copy of lease to sign and collected security deposits and rent for the first month. Then he gave them two sets of keys and said they could move in next morning.

Being so happy about such quick formalities and splitting rent, both new friends returned to Tony's old place and went to the same bar where they met for the first time. They ordered several drinks and snacks and chatted about more personal topics.

Angel confessed he was gay. He was attracted only to guys, having no interest in females. That was another reason why he moved out of his hometown. It was a very traditional community and no homosexual folks in it. So, it was next to impossible for Angel to find a date.

Tony told Angel about his former classmate Jeff, their play together and involving two bisexual girls in their fun. One of them was Tony's sister, Lucy and the other one was Lucy's girlfriend, Amanda.

All that conversation and booze made Tony very horny. He felt his penis and undies around it soaking with his prostate juices. Also watching Angel's young body made him even more aroused. He imagined 69 with Angel suckling the juices out of his penis and giving him his. That's how they frequently played with Jeff.

Tony enjoyed taste of sperm. But it should be cum from the other guy. He ate his own only if it was coming out of girl's pussy where he just ejaculated. The guy never tried to eat his own cum from masturbation and didn't want to do it as it looked gross for him every time after orgasm.

So, keeping that in mind Tony invited Angel back to his old apartment and right after closing the front door there he suggested that idea to his new friend.

Angel smiled but hesitated. He said he was very shy of his naked body and never showed it to any friends or strangers. However, he was eager about giving Tony a blowjob.

Tony was glad about that and intended to take a shower. But Angel stopped him. He said, "No. I enjoy a natural male smell and taste, not soap. So let me take it as is."

After those words Angel waited until Tony took off his clothes, standing only in underpants in front of him. Tony's penis was fully aroused making a large bulge on his undies.

Angel requested Tony to push his dick and testicles through the fly and was excited with guy's endowment. He exclaimed, "Wow!" squatting in front of Tony and touching the tip of penis with his tongue, licking juices from it. Then Angel moved Tony's foreskin backward and started licking the glans collecting precum juices with his tongue.

Tony saw how his new friend was excited enjoying his juices and it made him producing even more of them.

Angel sniffed Tony's penis several times and said, "Awesome!" Then he gently grabbed Tony's naked glans with his lips and started rhythmically squeezing it, slightly sucking out and licking up the leaking juices. At the same time, his hands were lightly massaging Tony's testicles and under them giving additional pleasure and producing more fluids.

A few minutes later Angel's motions changed. Instead of playing with glans using his mouth Angel opened it wide open and swallowed Tony's entire dick, pushing it down his throat. His lips touched the place where the penis was attached to the body and pressed even deeper. Then Angel extracted his friend's penis from his mouth and breathed. And repeated over and over again.

Tony's sensation was like he was fucking a narrow pussy, penetrating very deep into it. His arousal went up over the edge and suddenly being deep into Angel's throat he exploded with orgasm pumping lots of cum down his friend's esophagus.

Tony moaned and grabbed Angel's head, trying to penetrate it even deeper.

When Tony's orgasm ended, he released the friend's head, pulled out his penis, and saw how the young guy was gasping for air. Tony asked, "Did I hurt you? You look almost choked."

Angel smiled and said, "Never mind. I'm enjoying it. Holding my breath reminds me a deep diving in the lake at our town. Plus, the taste of your juices. I'm so happy!"

Angel cleaned Tony's penis of the remaining juices with his tongue and put it back into man's underpants as the dick became limp.

Fucking Angel in the mouth Tony observed that his friend was using the other hand to rub his groin apparently masturbating as much as his cargo pants allowed it. So, after receiving his orgasm Tony said, "Don't be shy. Take off your pants and let me relieve you. I want your juices too."

However, Angel was adamant about not displaying his naked body and went to the bathroom to help himself. 10 minutes later he came out completely happy and smiling saying, "I'm ok now."

An hour later, Angel was about to leave, saying he needed to pack for moving and promised to come early morning with his truck to help Tony. Tony also offered Angel his help with moving his bags, but Angel rejected.

The younger guy said he didn't have much stuff with him. All he had was a workshop in his hometown full of tools and other handyman stuff. So, he needed to sell it and buy a new one in this big city. Then move all his belongings from there. Or possibly use the garage in their house if the landlord allowed him to use it as a workshop.

Tony offered his friend help when needed and then Angel left for the night.

The friends spent that entire Sunday moving and setting up everything in their new home. Both were wearing running shorts and baggy shirts as it was hot. Tony watched Angel's arms and legs and his entire body's motions. All that made him horny again and looking forward to playing with Angel when all their chores were finished.

Tony told Angel about that and about his desire to swap roles to be in receiving position or to have real, penetrating sex.

Angel smiled and said, "We'll figure it out. You can go to take a shower."

After finishing his shower Tony exited it wearing a bath robe over his naked body and waited for Angel to finish his part.

When Tony's friend came back from his own shower, he was wearing a loose T-shirt two sizes more than normal and baggy pajamas pants hiding all his forms. Then he said, "I'm ready. But I'm very shy to be naked. You can enter me from the behind but please promise me not to touch my body with your hands or try to take my clothes off."

Tony had nothing else to do than agree.

With those words Angel laid on Tony's bed in the foetal position having his knees close to his chin and embracing them with arms.

Tony saw that Angel's pants had a two-inch hole in its rear side showing his underpants. Those were very tight having a hole as well showing his naked anus. It looked nice and clean without any flaws or hair. The hole in Angel's undies was small enough to not reveal anything outside of his anus and sufficient enough to allow penetration. The openings were professionally overlocked to prevent fraying.

Tony took off his robe without any shyness and laid naked behind Angel. His aroused penis was already abundant with his own lubrication. So, he grabbed it with his hand and rubbed his friend's anus trying to smear some fluids inside, slightly pressing his glans to Angel's entrance.

That continued for several minutes and with each push Tony's huge cock penetrated Angel's body slightly deeper and deeper. Tony sensed his friend's muscles there slowly relaxing allowing deeper penetration with each push. And finally, the muscles fully gave up allowing Tony to penetrate all the way inside. His cock slid into Angel's body rubbing it from inside and stopping balls-deep.

Angel slightly moaned and contracted muscles of his entrance several times giving Tony a little pain. Then relaxed again.

Tony pulled his penis out almost completely leaving only its glans inside and then repeated his push.

Angel contracted a few times again with pretty powerful grip of his anus and Tony also saw contractions of his friend's entire body.

The process repeated with raising speed and intensity. Tony imagined how his huge cock was rubbing Angel's prostate, making it to produce a lot of juices. As a confirmation of that theory Angel started rhythmical squeezing and rubbing his private parts through his garments with hand moaning louder and louder with each Tony's push.

Several minutes later Tony exploded with a powerful orgasm, pumping huge amounts of cum inside his friend's body. When that happened, Angel contracted his muscles after first portion of semen and moaned strengthening his entire body. Then relaxed for a second allowing another portion of semen to come. The process repeated over and over again.

When it was over, Angel continued masturbating himself with his hand through the pants until he started shaking and moaning loud apparently getting a powerful orgasm. Then he stopped and relaxed.

The friends lay there for almost 10 minutes remaining connected with Tony's penis deep in Angel and enjoying their relaxation.

Then Tony stood up and asked Angel, "Do you want a shower?"

The latter smiled and said, "Sure. I'm all wet inside." Then he left to take care of himself.

Tony looked at his penis. It was clean covered only with cum and no sign of anything else. It appeared that before sex Angel cleansed himself from inside to make their experience pleasant for both of them. He is a good guy, thought Tony.

The routine of life was established. Tony continued working at his job and Angel acquired more and more customers via networking, being referred as a reliable handyman with affordable services. Sometimes Tony helped him with larger projects and was happy to be trained by Angel how to do everything right.

The guys were talking a lot with each other every day and were happy they shared majority of interests and hobbies. They always had common topics for conversations and common activities: sports, science, DIY projects, medical news, home decoration, etc. They shared even same political and religious views believing in God but being both Agnostic.

They attended some sport events, enjoyed movies together and even drank same beers and hard liquors at bars where they went with each other. Their friendship grew more and more.

Tony and Angel practiced sex every day starting from a blowjob in the morning before work and usually finishing with anal encounter before bed. However, Angel was always in receiving position either sucking on Tony or giving him his back door, always through those baggy pants and tight undies.

After several months, the younger guy became a little more relaxed and Tony didn't mind walking around the house fully naked when it was hot. But Angel was still shy to show his naked body to his boyfriend or allow him to touch it. Also, they always slept in their separate rooms and Tony noticed that Angel's door was always locked.

A year almost passed since the men moved in together and their lease was about to expire. It was due for renewal. The guys wanted to talk with their landlord about new lease when the man called them by himself.

The landlord said them, "Sorry guys, but the lease will not be renewed because I'm going to sell my house and move out of the city. Are either of you interested in buying it?"

Tony said, "Possibly," asking about the price and requesting several days to think. Then friends discussed with each other what to do next. Each of them didn't have enough income and funds for down payment to get a mortgage. But combining their funds together they might be able to afford that purchase. They decided to apply for a mortgage and if approved, continue living together until one of them moved out. In such case he could sell or rent out his part of house to his partner.