Angel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stoically accepted the truth with my manly mind and retreated to my room to fully process it. First, I took off all my clothes staying naked and thoroughly inspected my body with mirror. Then I opened a few books and searched for any pictures of naked women. I found several pieces of art showing groins of them but no details on genitals.

Overall, female bodies looked similar to mine. So, I had to accept that I'm mostly feminine than masculine, but still androgynous because of my manly mind.

Watching those pictures and thinking about what recently happened made me horny. Looking at my naked body, I pushed my finger inside and collected fluids from the front opening of it and licked. It was a mix of Earl's semen with my own juices and blood from the broken hymen. It tasted wonderful, raising my arousal higher and higher. So, I kept collecting, sniffing and eating that nectar until I burst into powerful orgasm relieving all my strains.

When I relaxed and went to shower, I was thinking what to do next. I decided to retaliate. The next day I went to discount store and purchased the ugliest pink miniskirt I could find there, a tight top of fluorescent cyan, bright crimson lipstick, and light blue crocks. I threw all those into truck and drove back to the gay club right before its opening.

I changed my male clothes to that ugly outfit and took off my underpants staying bottomless under my very short skirt. Also, I heavily applied lipstick and curled my hair with hands messing it up with soda making it to look as ugly as possible.

I wore female clothes for the first time in my life and felt very awkward in them. The skirt hid practically nothing under it. The top squeezed my chest as I never wore any bra or tight clothes before. Also, my ugly look in mirror made me hate myself.

I waited for Earl to come. When he exited his car, I approached him looking like a cheap whore after drunk orgy.

The guy stared at me with awkward glance for almost a minute without any motion and suddenly asked, "You?!" apparently recognizing me.

"Here I am," I responded and punched him hard in his nose, crushing it. I heard the crunch under my fist like I was punching a cabbage. Then I jumped and kicked him hard with all my strength in solar plexus remembering my training with punchbags from karate and workouts. My next two kicks were delivered to his groin and ribs and my attack was finished with another powerful kick in his liver.

My skirt waved flashing my pussy and naked butt that Earl and witnesses could see them.

Saying nothing, the scumbag collapsed and passed out, bleeding from his broken nose and peeing his pants.

I spat on his face, then I jumped into my car and drove away. The whole assault was finished in less than a minute.

Earl's friends watched my attack but didn't have time to come and help him as everything ran so fast. Also, nobody chased me.

I pulled over into the alley three blocks away, took off all the female rags and threw them into dumpster changing to my regular male clothes. Then I washed my face with bottled water, drank the rest of it and combed my hair as best as I could, becoming a normal guy again as I used to be.

The sleepless hours until the next morning were a real nightmare, anxiously waiting. I was afraid of charges against me thinking that I possibly killed Earl or gave him a serious trauma with lifetime disability.

I got some relief when I read a morning newspaper that a young guy was seriously assaulted by unknown half-naked girl looking like a homeless prostitute and was admitted to the hospital. While his injuries were very serious, they were not life-threatening. He was expected to be released in several weeks. Only his body mass saved his life.

Also, the paper said that when the guy came back to consciousness, he refused to talk with police about the incident or press any charges against that girl. So, the newspaper speculated that he might be guilty for her.

Since no murder happened and no complaints were filed, police closed the investigation.

Also, I had another fear about getting pregnant from Earl's rape. However, thanks God, I had my next period in five days and became totally happy with that fact and my revenge.

So here I am. A gay man with male mentality in female body. A typical androgyne. But I like who I am. I never considered any sex-altering surgery because I'm happy with my body. And I'm even more happy that I have you with me, Tony.

Convincing a court manger was easy. I just showed him my Birth Certificate with a letter "F" in the "Sex" line and my Driver License with the same sex. When he still had some doubts, I suggested to show him my boobs and pussy, so he instantly believed me saying, "It's not needed."

It took just more time convincing the guy to keep everything discreet saying our family will be special as we are constantly playing role games with my fiancé pretending both to be gay males. So, he finally agreed since sexual relationships of customers are beyond scope of his job.

Hence, we didn't break any State law. You are male, my husband. And I'm female, your wife. So, our marriage is perfectly valid and legal.

***

Tony listened to the entire story without interruptions and when it was finished, he asked, "Are you really a girl?"

Angel answered quietly with trembling voice, "Look at me and decide by yourself."

Tony pulled out his penis from Angel, got up and turned lights on. He saw a beautiful girl in front of him laying naked on her back with legs in "M" position. She had absolutely nothing masculine in her body. And that gorgeous young lady was his wife Angel, by law and by love.

She was showing Tony her nice, small pussy, free from any hair, wet and juicy from arousal ready to accept her husband. Her vulva was slightly open inviting him to come inside.

Tony could only manage to say, "Wow!" with excitement and laid on Angel pushing his cock deep into her body whispering, "I love you, Angel!" and kissing her lips.

The girl slightly moaned and held Tony's butt with her strong arms to stay deep inside and not move, enjoying her penetration. She asked quietly, "Do you remember our talk about science from the future that eventually can give us babies?"

Tony nodded and said, "Yes," kissing Angel again.

Then Angel smiled and continued, "That new science just came now and it's millennia old. I'm ovulating today. So, the moment is perfect for conception. All you need to do is to cum inside me and our baby will start right away."

Tony exclaimed, "Wow! I didn't think about that. Let's do it," and started fucking Angel as he never did it with anybody before. His huge penis penetrated his wife balls-deep pressing his pubis to hers. When that happened, she moaned, pulling Tony even deeper with her arms and lifting her pelvis towards her husband.

Tony pulled his dick from his wife leaving only a tip of it touching her vulva and then sharply pushed it down again and again giving her a little pain and lots of pleasure.

Angel closed her eyes and moaned louder and louder. Her lips slightly opened in a happy smile showing beautiful, white teeth and her entire strong body moved in a dance of love under Tony.

When the guy moved deepest, he sensed a powerful grip of Angel's vaginal muscles pulling him even deeper into her and squeezing his cock milking it. When he pulled out, Angel's body relaxed, and she inhaled deeply.

Their rhythm became faster and faster, pulling Tony over the edge. When he was in the deepest position, he sensed his pelvis muscles around prostate contracted pumping a large portion of semen through his urethra down to Angel's cervix. And she instantly responded with contraction of her vagina sucking his juices down to her uterus. Then a second of relaxation and all repeated over and over again.

Their orgasm was strong and well-synchronized, reminding Tony of the hot waves he previously experienced with Jeff. Those waves were starting deep in the guy's body, rolled through his penis to Angel's pussy and deeper into her beautiful body making it to swallow and consume each wave.

It continued for few minutes until Tony's testicles became totally empty and Angel's pussy full of his cum. Then the guy whispered, "God, bless our baby!" and extracted his penis.

Angel responded, "Bless!" and rolled to her side hugging her husband. Then the happy couple instantly fell asleep hugging each other and shared the bed for the first time.

Thanks to Demiurging for help with editing and improving this story.